Figleaf Leatherworks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a fine companion. . . .she might not have your grace, but she's completely adequate."

Glys scoffed. "I think my Mistress gives them too much credit. But, as you like. . . .I'd like to take a vacation."

The woman went still at that. Her fingers hesitated at the crest of one of Glys's horns. She could feel her discomfort and fear. Did that mean she remembered? "I don't think that's necessary. One set back and--"

"Do you remember what happened the last time you told me no?" She looked up to the woman. She had to squint to really see the reaction she'd gotten, but it definitely looked uncomfortable. Glys smiled. "You don't play with me, you're so caught up in your projects that-- life is finite, tonight has reminded me of that."

"It is, isn't it. Mmh. Fine. Yes. Yes, a reward. . . .while I work on other projects, you will have until I've prepared us for another meeting to present yourself to me in new equipment."

Glys went through all the rehearsed reactions she'd prepared for this moment: surprise, confusion, intrigue and maybe a little bit of amusement. It was always best for her if the Mistress thought she was having fun too.

"Equipment. Cuffs. A corset." She plucked the folded paper from her book- turns out she had found it. She'd torn off the note about armor which left Glys's measurements- and presented it. "Find a leather store in town that will satisfy these requirements and get some rest. Is that clear? I don't want to hear any excuses about you not being able to find what you need."

Glysless sat up on her knees, bared her throat to the fragile old woman. "If that is my Mistress's wish, I suppose I'll have to abide."

"You will and I look forward to it." She said with a faint smile that didn't reach her eyes. She took Glys's collar off, kissed it and wrapped it around her hand. Funny how big it was. Had her hands always been that small? "Don't disappoint me, pet."

It didn't really matter now, did it? Glys smiled.

12