Figure 8 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Emma hissed, wrenching her gaze off of him. "Never."

"Then tell me, honey, or I'm going to snoop around until I find out."

Emma squirmed in her seat as she recalled the morning to her mind. Adam had showered her in kisses, despite her claims of dragon's breath. His hands roamed over her body but strayed after from anywhere that made her stiffen and choke up.

When she finally opened her eyes, Adam was staring back at her with restrained lust. He buried his face in her hair, inhaling deeply before he let her go. If he expected her to understand, she didn't. She had an idea - a fairly big and hard idea of what he wanted - but the pain and memory of Sylar's finger scared her. The last thing she wanted was to be forcefully introduced into a world made up of pain and pleasure. What if pain was the only thing she was meant to feel?

Emma felt like she was ready, she wanted to see why sex was fun, addicting, the forefront of any guy's mind. Although the reality was so much different whenever things got too hot and heavy. Each time she was close, the decision to commit felt more like jumping off the edge of an abyss. She was experience the thrill of the fall. No strings attached, right?

It was already obvious how enjoyable it could be.

"He's a college friend," she whispered, not sure why she couldn't introduce Adam as her boyfriend just yet.

"Oo, is he hot?"

Emma nodded. "He's in a band. The drummer."

"Fuck me darling, that's even better. Musicians are the hottest fucks ever. They always have a rhythm in their head, it's the closest you can get to fucking to a soundtrack without it being cheesy."

"We didn't..." Emma's eyes darted back and forth, "fuck."

Greg grinned from ear to ear. "Only in time, honey. Don't make the poor boy wait!"

She could only find the decency to blush as Greg went on about blue balls and how men needed their release. She nodded empty promises to "fulfill her man's desire" before Greg was called away to help out on set. Emma got up, her legs shaking a bit from the memory of Adam plunging a finger into her while toying with her little nub. She moved to her desk to go back to work, but when the screensaver turned off, a million little clicks wired together in her mind.

The anatomy of the female on screen was starting to make more sense to her. From the little hole between the clit and the ass, to the way the woman's nipples were erect like flower buds that had yet to blossom. Every touch hit a spot that caused the porn star to moan. It wasn't just about feeling good; it was about how good the feeling was when coupled with someone else.

A smile crept on her lips, it couldn't stop even if she wanted it to, as she thought of Adam showering loving kisses over her to wake her up. The look in his eyes took her breath away as she realized that she was waking up to what she had been dreaming of ever since the day they met. Everything would've been perfect... perfect if she didn't have to go to work.

Sylar was there. She couldn't miss him even if she tried. Her eyes always seemed to drift towards him whenever he entered the room. In the corner of her eye while she was talking to Greg. By the windows, staring out pensively as he waited to be called on set. By the door, watching the crew move about. She tried so hard not to admit that he was there, but it was impossible not to notice or feel his gaze across the room. While other may have interpreted it simply as his hatred for her causing production delays, she knew it was because he simply hated her.

And Emma was used to be being ignored, unloved, pitied, forgotten... checks for all the above, but hated was one thing she had never accomplished in her life until now. Until the moment she had decided to stand up for herself and instead of winning the argument, she managed to anger one of the most powerful persons in the room.

"Emma, come watch this scene!" Nick yelled in a tone that beckoned her immediate attention.

Tossing her headphones off, Emma scurried across the loft to the set. It had been set up as a simplistic bedroom scene. White sheets, soft pillows and billowing drapes to give the illusion of a fancy million dollar home. The bed itself looked luxurious with it's princess drapes floating from the ceiling like spiraling confetti in motion. It was dreamy, and she tried her best to keep her eyes off the entangled bodies in the middle of it all.

"Come here."

Nick waved her over, holding a pair of headphones so that she could listen and watch the camera movement. Emma adjusted the large headphones over her head, but it remained a little too big, hanging closer to her jaw than her ears.

"I need you to pay attention to Sylar. He's been going off script, but it's gold. We forgot to slate and we're turning one camera on him, so you need to write down the takes and remember which audio goes with what shot, okay?"

"Got it."

"Good girl," Nick murmured as he waited for Emma to settle down with a pad of paper and a pen. "Okay. Three. Two. One. Action!"

Emma held her breath as Sylar's muscled back rose like a Greek god from a sea of white waves. She wished her mind was exaggerating, that it was all a trick of the light, but the skin on his back was flawless, not a single scar or nick to tell her that he lived a hard life like Adam had.

She stifled a gasp when she realized that her headphones were directly connected to the microphone closest to him. As Sylar whispered to the woman underneath him, she felt as if he were whispering right into her ear. A tingling ran through her body as he spoke to the woman.

"...everything about you is perfect. Your breast...these knots at the base of your neck... every sigh that comes from your throat is like a song just for me. You're my caged, little song bird."

The woman moaned underneath him as he cupped one firmly, bringing her back up to his chest.

"Feel what you do to me. How hard you make me. Just the scent of you... from your hair to your pussy drive me insane, makes me want to drive right into you until you come all over my cock... until you can't take it anymore... until you admit that you want me too."

Sylar lifted a hand that had been digging right into the woman's opening. His finger tips glistened as he wiped them across her mouth, to which the woman opened up and sucked his fingers clean as he gently rocked his hips against her ass.

"Do you want me?"

"So... so much."

"Do you want me to keep talking, to keep touching you until you can't think of anything else but my cock all the way inside of you, or do you want to me take you like this? Still coherent, still sane?"

"I don't know," the woman squirmed and twisted until her front side faced Sylar. Her large breasts fell slightly to the side as she scooted up to release her legs from being pinned underneath him. Without much sense in her words, she opened up her legs and wrapped them around his waist, dragging him closer but not into her.

"Do you want me to slip my finger in here? It's so wet, baby, you're going to suck me in. This is what it means to be insatiable, to want completion so bad that only my touch can satisfy you. My finger against your clit, telling you how to move, what to feel. What do you want?"

"Anything you want," she finally gasped, "I want."

With a low guttural sound, Sylar flipped her around so that they could face the cameras. He pressed her upper body down, lifting her center up so that her hips were raised to meet his. Then he bent down, pushing her arms up so her breasts stretched to meet his lips. He raked his teeth across her nipples, causing her to moan, before he moved towards her ear.

Then he looked straight into the camera as he spoke. "I want you to want me more than air, more than your next breath. I want your next gasp to be out of pure primal lust for me because I am the only one who can ever make you feel this way. Ever. Feel how hard I am for you, how it's all for you... my little mouse."

He bent down a licked a spot behind the woman's ear.

"What do you want from me now?"

"I- I- don't know. Anything! Please," her hips gyrated in hopes of contacting him, being with him. "Some - oh my fucking god. Shit."

Sylar released the unlocked sounds from his throat as his cock held a mind of its own and slipped into the warm, wet woman. He couldn't even remember her name now, but damn it, her name was the furthest thing from his mind. All he could see was Emma's concentrated face, focusing on the screen and her writing pad as if she hadn't heard a single word.

It was like every sense of his being was attuned to her. His internal clock, his subconscious could only respond to her. He had not fucked anyone over the weekend because not even the most promiscuous woman could shake the image of Emma between his arms. The only time he went out was to go jogging, hoping the cold San Francisco air would help clear his mind. Then he ironically found himself at CVS, buying a bottle of Irish Spring just so he could masturbate to the scent of her in his shower.

Even him inside this willing woman underneath him was a result of seeing her this morning. The light bounce in her step as she got off the bus. She hadn't even noticed him following her, protecting her from behind by glaring at any bum that dared to give her a second glance. Then Greg had to open his loud mouth and talk about her fucking glow. "The glow" was none other than a reference for a post-orgasmic bliss, and his fists tightened as he tried hard not to think about who could have given it to her. Hoping hard that a what had given it to her instead, and the picture of Emma with her legs spread, a dildo slowly making its way into her, nearly had him spent on the spot.

His hips moved faster as he saw Emma's eyes glaze over. He didn't miss the tell tale way her legs were crossed, pressed tightly as she rolled her hips in her seat, pretending to adjust her position.

When the woman started talking, he slapped his hand over her mouth. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to hear anything else unless it was coming from Emma.

A pip escaped from underneath his hand as he realized his actions were out of character. Sylar's eyes flickered towards Emma once again as he lowered down to whisper exactly what he wanted to say to her, into the other woman's ear.

"Don't hold back, I won't hurt you." He pulled his hand off her mouth and massaged her breast before pushing his hand into hers, intertwining their fingers. "This is natural, this is how you should feel. Feel how you make me feel. I want you to feel you come around my cock. Feel exactly how well we fit together, with me inside of you... you surrounding me as the only thing I can feel."

He lost his breath as he felt himself get sucked in deeper as the woman spread her legs wider. His stomach flipped as he closed his eyes, and pictured Emma. Her open mouth panting as he sunk into her, one inch, one ebbing flow, at a time. The fantasy felt completely real as the muscles squeezed around his cock with a rippling effect, and a pair of legs wrapped around his lower back. Two heels dug hard into his body, pulling him in and guiding his hips to rock back and forth as the woman rode out her orgasm.

Nothing else mattered when he felt the cool air around his still-hard dick. He succumbed to the sensations of the woman's wet mouth, finding himself close to coming only when looked at her face. Furrowed brow, focused look, concentrating so hard on the screen in front of her as if she were preparing for an operation and didn't know which appendage to approach first. He had no doubts this was the look she would give him on their first night together... if he ever got there... if she ever let him... the things he would do to her...

"Shit!" He cried out as white ropes of cream burst from his cock. They showered the woman underneath him as she tried to redirect it into her mouth. He lowered himself down, his body shaking as he pushed the woman underneath him, so they could end scene.

"Fucking hell, Sylar. Cut!"

Nick was excited as a randy teenage boy in a sex museum. He threw off his headphones and clambered towards the set as he slapped Sylar on the back, evidently not bothered by the semen and sweat.

"That was genius, Sylar. I think you just satisfied every lonely housewife in the nation."

Nick turned around and yelled at Emma.

"Yep?" she replied. Sylar noticed her out-of-breath haze - was it possible? - he shook his head to dismiss it, unwilling to give himself any more hope. She had made it clear, hadn't she?

Sexual harassment. He never had to force himself on a woman before, and this women - who acted more like a girl - wasn't going to make him start. No matter how much he wanted her.

"When you cut this together, Emma, get rid of the dialogue where Sylar say like... what was it you said, you stud? Caged bird? Little mouse? Yeah," Nick repeated as Sylar nodded his head, "Get rid of that dialogue. Not sure if all the women are going to dig that."

"Okay."

Sylar kept his eyes trained on Emma, looking for any sign of recognition that those words were his pet names for her. Her face was a blank canvas as she flip through her notepad, jotting down what Nick had told her. "Yeah, yeah," he found himself saying, not really caring if he was agreeing with Nick or agreeing to some new proposition, "Let me go take a shower."

He brushed by Nick, purposely not bringing a towel as he made his way slowly to the bathroom. Daring to glance in her direction, he didn't understand why he was feeling the way he did when she never looked up. She had to know who those words for. Sylar stared as long as he dared. Then, before he could draw any more attention to himself, he rushed into the bathroom. Maybe a cold shower was what he needed. The loft was starting to feel stuffy, and he wanted to wash the sticky feeling off his dick.

When he came out of the shower, the first thing he noticed was Emma missing from her usual spot. The second thing he noticed was Nick standing on a box, surrounded by the crew, including Emma. Curiously, he moved his way over to see what was going on. Whether it was intentional or by pure magnetism, he found himself standing near Emma. He couldn't move away from her if he tried. This was as close as he could get without her jumping away as if he had tasered her.

Emma could feel him even before she saw the water droplets forming around her. She felt the water spray over her, and it felt oddly refreshing, before she got a hold of herself. Why was he standing so close to her? He could stand anywhere - in fact, he could go home. This meeting wasn't mandatory.

"Emma."

Nick snapped for her attention.

"Yes?"

"We've got commissioned to do an outdoor scene this coming weekend. Permit and legal papers all drawn up already, and our regular PA is out, so I'm going to need you to come with. It's pretty last minute, so are you okay with that?"

"I..."

The look on Nick's face grew almost parental in expectation, and Emma knew she wasn't supposed to refuse, even if she wanted to. It wasn't a company outing. It was her job, and he was simply offering her the choice out of courtesy. Emma hated missing out on a weekend with Adam when he only had so much time, but the look at Nick's face said that he wasn't expecting her to reject.

"Yeah, I can do it."

"Good. So..."

What was she going to tell Adam? Hey, I have to go on a camp trip with my co-workers. We're going to shoot porn outdoors...? She wanted so desperately to change her mind, to tell Nick no, but it was too late. As Nick dismissed the crew, Emma stood still, trying to figure out if there was a plausible excuse. She tried so hard to keep her work life separate from private life - with the exception of Greg, and this camping trip would be the one trip to spoil it all, wouldn't it?

She sighed and turned to go back to her space when she bumped into a wet, solid chest. Her blood turned to ice as she immediately recognized who it was. Through the silence, she thought Sylar had left her alone... turns out he had never moved. "Sorry," she mumbled under her breath as she walked around him.

Avoiding him.

Sylar wasn't used to feeling unwanted. Women and men had always fawned over him, whether it was from admiration or desire. And then it came to this girl... a woman who had the spirit of baby doe, someone who would run rather than let curiosity take the better of her. The breath he was holding suffocated, but he wouldn't exhale until she was gone.

The fear in her eyes when she had told him to leave her alone stayed in his mind whenever he looked at her. Now she wouldn't even look at him, especially not after that window stunt he pulled, showing just how little control he had whenever she was around. It was true. He couldn't think with her around - she was all he thought about.

It was more than her demure, virgin personality that drew him in. She had such a strong heart and even stronger will. He had seen many people come and go in this industry - most who either came and left from disgust, or came and entangled themselves in a different sort of coming that blurred work and personal lives on level that rivaled soap operas.

"Fuck," he muttered as he turned around, bumping straight into Nick.

"Hey Sylar, I was just looking for you. And Emma, you too. Just need to ask if you guys were okay with bunking together for the weekend trip? Tamara snores, so she's getting the single, and everyone else has been put together - "

"What are you talking about?"

"You agreed to be backup for the outdoors shoot. Remember? I told you earlier, Buddy's test results haven't come back yet, and if they don't come in time then we're going to need you to replace him cause Kendall sure as hell isn't going to fuck someone without a clean record. So look are you two okay rooming with each other or what cause I rather not spend the extra money on the room when..."

Sylar felt the blood rush to his ears.

"So tell her when you get the chance, yeah?"

He thought about challenging the rooming situation. One word and Nick would give him his own room, shove Tamara with Emma. Just one sentence to avoid the torture of three nights in the same room as her, her scent, her face, her body. All he had to do was speak up, but the path between his throat and mouth dried up, and all he did was nod. Either the best... or worst decision of his life.

The trip was going to be torturous... especially if his current "state" had any kind of crystal ball prediction about it.

"Well, better get it over with," he muttered to himself as straightened his towel and made his way over to Emma little corner. As soon as he got there, she seemed to notice and started to pack her things even faster. Throwing her bag over her shoulder, Emma kept her head down as she prepared to run away. She barely passed him when his hand came down onto her elbow. Before she could speak up, he dragged her even deeper in, away from prying eyes and ears.

Sylar didn't know what he was thinking... touching her. It was unnecessary. He couldn't move from his spot as long as she stood in front of him, the minty smell teasing his nose. Then she had to bump into him, walk around him, making him crazy with the feeling of her hair against his bare chest. He only meant to steady her when she wobbled around him, but his limbs had a mind of his own.

"We have to room together for the weekend shoot."

"What? No, no, I thought - " The look of devastation on her face tugged at his heart. Was it so bad? "Let me go talk to Nick."

Not wanting to take the risk, Sylar blocked her movements with his arm. The slightest flicker of annoyance crossed her face before his proximity settled in. Anxiety began to form from the burrowing of her brows to her little mouth gasping for breath.