Filipina Persuasion Pt. 04B

Story Info
Other alternative ending of the "Filipina Persuasion" series.
1.9k words
4.64
5.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4B of the "Filipina Persuasion" series. This is the second of two possible endings of the series.

*****

What Lin had just done, confronting me so directly and roughly in the toilet, revealed both her intensity and great confidence. She kept rubbing her strap-on against my crotch while keeping me firmly pinned against the wall. She then started kissing my neck and biting my ears while whispering how hard she would fuck me if I just went back with her. Through the fabric of our clothes I could feel the hardened nipples of her small breasts poking against mines, as if to further underscore her desire to penetrate me and own me.

As I opened my mouth to reply, Lin lunged for a deep, passionate kiss, glueing her lips against mines and thrusting her tongue as deep as she could in my mouth. I could feel it lashing wildly against my tongue and intertwining with it, barely leaving me time to breath. When, after a few minutes, she finally interrupted our kiss, I was left staring at her breathlessly. She then grabbed my hand and motioned me to follow her out of the bar. I was so intoxicated with her passion that I forgot about Maricar and let myself be led by her.

***

As soon as we had entered her apartment and closed the door behind us, Lin slammed me against the wall and pinned me against it with her body. She then started rubbing her crotch against mine and I could feel her strapon through the fabric grinding against my clit. At the same time she started kissing and biting my neck and my lobes. Her bites, gentle at first, became harder as her passion took over her.

She then placed her mouth next to my ear and said, "You like feeling my strapon rubbing up and down against your crotch, don't you?"

I sighed and just nodded with my head.

"I knew your were a little lesbian slut from the moment I first saw you. Someone who likes it hard and rough. Oh, how I could not wait to get my hands on this pretty body of yours!"

She then grabbed my breasts and started kneading them roughly through my clothes, causing me to let out a soft cry.

"Mmm, this is just a taste of things to come! Oh, I'm gonna make you scream in pleasure all night long!"

She then grabbed my arms and pulled me roughly in her bedroom and then pushed me on top of her bed, back down. She then pinned me down with her body and staring me in the eyes said, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, like you've never been fucked before. I've got so much stamina and I can keep going all night long with my strapon!"

She then quickly removed my dress and unceremoniously ripped my bra off, leaving me in my panties. She then stood up and removed her own clothes, standing in front of me naked except for her brown plastic phallus. I thought Maricar owned a big strapon, but Lin's put it to shame. It was about 10 inches long and looked almost twice as thick as Maricar's. I gasped as I saw it.

"I...I don't think it can fit..."

"Oh, it will fit in your pussy, trust me."

She then lay on top of me and started kissing me passionately in the mouth. As she did so she also twisted and ground her body against mine. I could feel her body covering me completely, the rock hard nipples of her small breasts pushing and rubbing against mines and the hard plastic cock between her legs grinding against my pussy. I instinctively put my arms around her shoulders. She was a lean and athletic woman and I could feel her hard muscles contracting under my fingers.

In a short pause between our passionate kisses, I stared at her body pressed tight against mine. Her golden skin made an erotic contrast with my pale one.

Noticing that, Lin said, "We make such a nice contrast, don't we? I must admits I have a bit of a fetish for young, blonde girls. But you are definitely special. So pretty and passionate, and yet so exquisitely subservient...you are definitely a rare catch!"

She then stood up in front of me and said, "Before I fuck you, I want you to give my strap-on a nice, deep blow job. Show me you deserve my plastic cock in your pussy!"

She then pushed her strapon right in front of my mouth. I made to grab it with my right hand, but Lin slapped it away.

"No hands. Just use your mouth!"

I had to stretch my mouth quite a bit to wrap my lips around her thick plastic phallus. I then tried to fit as much of it as I could in my mouth, but could barely fit it halfway through.

Dissatisfied, Lin grabbed the back of my head and push it against her strapon, to force it down my throat. However, my gag reflex took over. Lin then yanked my head back by the hair and said, "I know you can fit it all in. We'll take it slow. Come on, baby, make me proud!"

I opened my mouth and took the strapon in again, this time taking it slowly and giving myself time to get used to it. I managed to take more and more in with each attempt.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Just swallow it whole, you are almost there!"

With one last effort, I managed to swallow it in almost to the hilt. Lin was happy.

"What a good girl! I knew you could do it! Now make it all glisten with you saliva. Suck it in and out, but slowly. And look me in the eyes as you do so!"

I did as instructed and started sucking the plastic cock in my mouth, but not to the hilt, just as far I could feel comfortable doing, while keeping constant eye contact with Lin.

I could hear Lin gently moan as she look at me sucking her strapon. Suddenly, she grabbed my face between her hands to hold me still, the strapon still half in my mouth and staring straight into my eyes, she said, "Just watching your innocent face doing something so filthy...and having your deep green eyes stare at me so submissively...god, you turn me on so much, baby! I think you deserve a big reward now!"

She then made me get on all four on the bed, placed the tip her big strapon, now all wet and slippery with my saliva, against my clit and started sliding her strapon along my clit.

"Mmm, do you like it baby? Are you getting all wet at the thought of my thick plastic cock pumping in and out of your tight pussy? She ain't gonna be so tight any more once I'm through with you, believe me!"

I could only softly moan in reply. I was getting very wet and excited at the thought she would be taking me with her thick strapon. Lin smiled and rubbed her strapon against my pussy a bit longer.

Finally she grabbed hold of my hips and slowly pushed her strapon all the way in. I gasped when it was finally all inside me...I had never felt so full in my life before.

"It feels good, doesn't it? It will feel even better soon..."

She then began pumping her plastic cock in and out of me. After a few tentative slow movements, she began picking up pace. She grabbed my hips hard and began pounding me almost viciously, getting her strapon almost all the way out and then slamming it all the way in my pussy with hard and fast movements. I was soon nearing an orgasm and when Lin noticed that, she stopped, yanked my hair and said, "Mmm, you like that, you blonde bitch. You wanna come then?"

"I...I...yes, please, I need to come..."

Lin smiled, pulled my hair back and started pounding me at a furious rhythm, her strapon slamming right to the hilt in me. I could feel her pelvis crash against my but every time, sending ripple waves along it. As I approached my climax, she switched from pulling my hair to slapping my butt cheeks hard, leaving bright crimson marks on it. This was too much for me and I came with a loud scream and dropped on the bed, sweaty and tried.

"What are you doing? Did I tell you I was over yet?"

She then grabbed me and turned me around and without further ado started fucking me missionary style, her mouth glues to mine in an almost permanent, passionate kiss, her tongue by pushing as deep in my mouth she could, then pulling back and twisting itself around my tongue. I could feel her saliva dripping down the corners of my mouth and building up inside of it, forcing me to swallow it at regular intervals. Her by now sweaty body was rubbing up and down mine, smearing my skin with her own sweat. Her strapon was pushing in and out of me with less furious and deepr but more regular thrusts. I wrapped my legs and arms around her and was soon in the throes of another orgasm, my moans muffled by her mouth. However, Lin did not stop but kept pounding me to yet more orgasms. After five orgasms I was nearing exhaustion.

"Please, Lin, I do not think I...mmm...can take more...ohhh"

Hearing that gave Lin an extra charge. She increased her pace and started fucking me with wild and furious movements. Finally, as I reached my sixth orgasm, she raised her head and let out a loud scream, both our bodies convulsing in a powerful orgasm. She then crashed on top of me and we both lay motionless for minutes.

Lin then turned us around, put my head on her bosom, hugged me and started gently caressing my hair and twirling it around her fingers. After a while, she said, "Aren't you a precious, little girl, Daphne? I could play with your beautiful blonde hair forever...you know, I really meant it when I said you are a rare catch..."

I smiled and snuggled against her breasts, feeling warm and safe.

"You know...I think this is more than a bit of fun for me, Daphne. I really like you. And I want you to be mine. Forever. And I want to make sure it stays so."

She then turned me to the side and lifted up my face, so she could look me straight in the eyes, our noses almost touching.

"I don't want to lose you. So I'm gonna change a few things about you, to make sure of that. You are gonna wear only non-revealing kind of clothes when you are out in public, like baggy trousers, hoodies, work boots and so on. I'm gonna have your hair cut in a bob. I want to hide your beauty in public and keep it all and only for me. Of course back home you will wear all sorts of erotic clothes and underwear for me. You will get to look sexy, don't worry...and your hair will still be long enough that I can pull it the way I like in bed..."

The idea of her changing my look and giving me a new identity was such a sign of her desire for me that I could not help feeling turned on. As she finished talking and placed her lips on mines for a kiss, I eagerly opened my mouth to welcome her tongue and seal my fate as her docile lesbian girlfriend...