Fill The Thunder

Story Info
Some OTK Spanking while a thunderstorm rages overhead.
1.4k words
3.83
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thunderstorms rise on the horizon as we can see the cold-front move from the north west.*

"Come here my pain slut, we're going to play a game tonight."

*I take your hand pulling you close to explain.*

"What's the game tonight? It's fill the thunder. As the thunderstorm rolls in, we're going to fill time between the light, and the sound. When we see the lightning strike off in the distance, I will begin with the spankings. They will continue at whatever pace I decide, until the sound of the thunder reaches us. Until I hear the thunder."

*That last part with a wink.*

"Then you get a break until the next lightning strike. You will stay put across my lap, and I may soothe your skin, or whatever I fancy, but not spanking."

*Pulling you across my lap, I lift your skirt, and pull down any panties you may have been wearing.*

"Are you ready?"

*Not long after, we see the first strike off in the distance. The light barely flickering in the otherwise dark room.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*again and again, at about 1 per second 8, 9, 10. Finally the thunder rolls over us*

"Good girl."

*There are long minutes before we see the next one. My hand just slowly running over your ass cheeks waiting for the time to begin again.*

*Finally we see it. Closer this time, but the rain hasn't started yet.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*This time only through to about 6 before that deep rumble overhead.*

"Excellent"

*Hearing you gasp and moan.*

*No time to wait this time, another strike*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*6 more, but these were quicker. And the sound of the rain begins to fall against the roof*

*Now with the rain, my fingers dance along your skin mirroring the intensity of the falling water. When the rain is light, my finger tips only tap gently across the reddened surface, teasing and tempting.*

*The wind picks up and with it the size of the drops and the staccato beat against the roof and windows. My fingers more insistent draw lines along the crack of your ass and along your lips, but not quite teasing your clit.*

*Flash out of the darkness, my hand resumes the other pattern*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*3 strikes in quick succession and the thunder hits hard and loud*

*Another flash. The rush of the storm, and the rush of the spanking*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*These strikes even harder than before, the buzzing across your ass rings in your ears and electric across your behind driving into your core.*

*My other hand stays on the middle of your back. A solid foundation to your journey. Reassuring and constant pressure, holding you in place if you might squirm under the onslaught*

"Yes my girl. Good. You can ride this storm with me."

*Flash.*

**Smack**

*Thunder*

*Flash*

*Flash*

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Thunder, long and low as the multiple strikes seems to merge.*

*The storm is right over head and there is little pause between the light and the sound... and the sound of my hand reddening your delicious rear.*

*It seems to go on for a few solid minutes before the sky and therefore my attentions take a break.*

*The rain is pouring solidly against the house. And with this reprieve, my fingers slide along your outer lips and look to revel in your cries and moans. Squirm for more direct contact, or less, it matters not. I have you. You can hear the smile on my lips as I talk you through.*

"Good girl. That's it. Getting close now? Will this storm be enough to push you over the edge? Or will you be left wanting?"

*Flash*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Crash, the wind ripping a branch from a nearby tree falls in the yard.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*The storm must be moving on, where's the thunder?*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Did we miss it?*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Flash*

**Smack**

*Finally the thunder comes. Was it from the first or the second lightning strike? It doesn't really matter, it gives a break to the 20, 30, 40? who knows how many strikes it was at this point.*

*The rain is pulsing between whisper soft, and hard and driving. The winds swirling around the neighborhood.*

*My fingers soothing your skin, to teasing again against your honey.*

*The rain and wind flows over the house in waves. My fingers move along your lips and start a more directed action. Sliding along your clit and penetrating you. A couple fingers fucking you in time with the waves. The storm is moving along, but has not yet passed us by.*

*The delay between strikes of lightning mean that you are starting to feel the climb from my fingers. Bracing against whatever your hands are able to find purchase in front of you and using that to push back against the probing fingers. As the rhythm is starting to reach it's main stride, the flash of lightning fills the room again.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*The fucking stopped immediately, and the spanking resumes.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*The rumble happens, you were just starting to adjust to this, to catch your breath and the hot internal electric ripping through your body with each strike stops just as suddenly as before. My fingers don't soothe the heat away, this time, but resume their fucking.*

*But it's only a couple seconds and the next flash fills the darkness.*

*I hear you moan. The gearshift taking a bit of it's toll. Fingers gone, spanking resumes*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Flash and thunder coming together, softer, more distant, but the strikes are actually growing more insistent*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Seconds drag out to minutes. The strikes an even rhythm that really draw you in. You can feel climb take hold now. Then, quietly, you hear it. I hear it. You whimper because it means a gearshift once more. The thunder means the spanking stops and the fingers resume. You were really getting close this time. A few more minutes at most, maybe.*

"I know my good girl. You can do this."

*So instead, the fingers probing and rubbing against your clit. Two different mountains to climb, each with their own take on what falling down the other side might be.*

*You're not paying attention to the subtle sound of the rain and wind now. Your focus is on the throbbing heat across your ass, and the insistent fingers fucking you. You don't register that the white noise has picked up dramatically.*

**Flash** *Bright and immediate*

**Smack**

**Crash**

*The thunder barely a second behind, time for one strike only. I hear you curse. The hand that was just on your back, now entwines into a fist through your hair. Holding your head up. Giving a bit more leverage. Your breath grunts and curses and words spilling incoherently out to fill on top of the weather. You're almost there.*

*Almost*

**Flash**

"Nooo. Please."

*You were almost ready to be pushed over the edge. The pain on your scalp with the nice hard fucking was getting you there. But the fingers are gone and replaced with the strikes. The other mountain to climb.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Grunting with each strike. It takes a couple to move back into this space, but once you're there, you're on your way.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

"Good girl. Getting close for me?"

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

"Yes... Please. Sir."

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*You are pushing back and arching into each strike. Every one inching you closer to the edge.*

**Smack**

"Please"

**Smack**

"Please"

**Smack**

"Please"

*Begging now. So close.*

**Crash**

"NO, please sir. Please, please."

"You can do this. Cum for me when you're ready."

*The fingers back to fucking you. Not gentle. The same intensity as the spanking now. One hand pulling your hair, and the other urging your cunt.*

"Fuck, sir, yes, sir, fuck!"

*Just as you begin to fall, the light fills the room again. But you're already falling. Your cunt hungry for the fingers that have just left it's warm embrace. Left to pulse alone.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

"Oh sir. Fuuu-"

*The spanking has you falling again. The spasms taking your whole body. Both mountains back to back. No words work.*

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

"Fuck yes. Good girl. That's my girl."

**Smack**

**Smack**

**Smack**

*Another wave. You really are a pain slut. So the pain is what pushes over the edge again and again.*

*As you are gasping for breath, the thunder comes and stops the strikes. And my fingers return to soothing so you can relax. The grip in your hair turns to stroking your head and back.*

"That's my good girl."

*The storm moving on. Teasing fingers more to soothe than to try to draw yet more out of you.*

"Good girl." *On refrain*