Filling the Second Grave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O.K., two can play at this game.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Westbrook, I thought you looked familiar; like I'd met you before. I must be mistaken." And I turned and skewered Louise with my best withering stare. She blushed and then started laughing.

"Uncle Carl is also my godfather, Roger. I just figured I'd have some fun with you. Come on, lighten up."

Carl was enjoying this.

"Come on, kids, let's go to the conference room."

He led us into the conference room and his secretary brought in coffee and water. I never got coffee or water. He looked at me as she placed the tray on the table.

"NO, because you're not my goddaughter. You're just a good friend. You're not family." 'Yet.' he thought.

I looked around for a mirror to see if there writing on my forehead. No mirror. I'm screwed.

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 14

Louise asked how Carl and his wife were doing, and she was brought up to speed with family affairs. It turns out that Jane was halfway through junior year at UT. That's nice.

Why are we here? I had no clue. I thought we were going to talk business.

"I just got off the phone with your Dad. He said he ad hard night, and was up late last night.......When you called."

I just happened to be looking at the pretty lady to my right when he said this. It was amusing watching her completion change to the titian color of her hair, all the way down to her cleavage, as she choked on her coffee. Well, well, well, this could be interesting.

Louise stuttered a bit and said,"How is dad?"

"He's fine. Sends his regards. But I didn't have a very long conversation with him."

"Now your mother was a different story." He skewered Louise with his stare as he sipped his coffee.

If she was slightly discomforted on hearing what her father said, the total draining of all color from her upper body at the mention of of mother, plus the shaking of her hands and the nauseous look on her face was priceless. I was enjoying being the odd man out in this conversation.

"MOTHER.....", she croaked.

Carl turned to me non nonchalantly, and asked,"How's the coffee, Roger?"

"I'm good. Don't pay me any mind," I said.

This was very interesting. I lounged back in the chair and continued my recon.

Louise whispered, "What did mother have to say?"

Carl blew on his coffee, took a sip and said,"Not much. She was wondering if you had given Roger the final inducement to the deal, or is it not necessary?" He stared at her.

What's going on here?

Louise blushed and said she would give it to him when they finished here. It was in her hotel room, because she didn't feel comfortable showing him anywhere else. All the while she was contemplating her nails and had completely forgotten about her coffee.

Wow, this had gone south really quick.

We discussed the new company post acquisition and he made some suggestions. I nodded, but never stopped looking at Louise. She was definitely uncomfortable.

We finished up with some small talk, and I urged Louise to show me the 'final inducement.'

Carl chuckled and said he had a production meeting to attend to. Louise absently nodded, and probably for the first time since we sat down, looked at me, and said we should go.

We rose, shook hands, and Louise and I left to go back to her hotel.

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 15

We got in my car and drove to her hotel. I pulled up to the front portico and the valet opened her door and helped her out. I came around and gave him the keys and he put the receipt number on my phone.

We walked inside and crossed the lobby to the elevator. Getting in, we rose to the tenth floor. We got out, turned right, and went to her room-10107. Nothing suspicious or spooky yet. (Heh, Heh, Heh.)

She opened the door and gestured me to go inside. I walked in and went to the massive balcony windows, which showed a spectacular view of downtown Austin.

"Quite the view," I observed, turning back to Louise. She was standing by the desk and had just placed her purse down. She straightened up and looked me in the eyes.

I looked back at her. "Where is this final piece of the deal?"

Louise took two steps towards me. "Right here, Roger," and her hand went to the sash holding her dress closed. She pulled the bow and the blue wrap dress slipped off her shoulders. She caught it and laid it on the desk chair.

She was stunning. I have no other words to describe her. She pulled the jeweled comb from her hair, tossed it to the desk, and shook her hair free. She stood there in her four inch heels, legs slightly parted, the stockings and blue lace garter belt accented her cute belly and rounded hips. She had a small bump just above her landing strip, and for the next forty years of our marriage she would complain she was 'fat.' That's right, marriage.

But I'm getting ahead of my self. The bra matched the undies and I later learned were holding in check a magnificent pair of thirty-eight C breasts.

"This the last offering I have to give you. Me." She turned and walked back to the desk chair, and her nimble fingers snaked up to her bra clasps and soon she was standing with her back to me, laying the blue lace prison on top of her dress. She turned and cupped her girls and walked back to me again, this time finishing the trek to my chest.

She was fondling her breasts, and squeezing her nipples, turning them into bright red diamonds in her hands.

"I want you to understand that these do NOT get shared with anyone. Until you have your way with me and make me pregnant. Then you will have to take sloppy seconds to our child," she said, smirking. Her deep blue eyes were slightly closed and that Cheshire cat grin was back. Her hands snaked around my neck, and pulled my lips to hers while her tits pushed against my chest.

OH, NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE WANTED. ME!!

(I'm a little slow, folks, so bear with me.)

She started to remove my shirt, grabbing the hem. She immediately went to my belt and jeans, making quick work of them, followed by my skivvies. She dropped to her knees and started licking the crown of my penis.

"I wanted you to want we for myself, because you loved me." She never took her eyes from mine as she slid her red lips over my cock head. She pulled off him and said, "I have known you since my father and my brother started researching Voisin and Thornton. I read your profile and eventually read your wife's file."

She licked down the top of my organ, and up the bottom side, pausing to stick her tongue in my pee hole. She moved it around and around, almost succeeding in getting it in. The pain was so intense it was almost causing me to orgasm. Weird, huh?

She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I moaned and spasmed.

"Louise, I'm gonna come," I groaned.

Her mouth came off my friend on the upstroke, and she giggled, "I hope so." She resumed her assault on me and it was a forgone conclusion that she was going to swallow a load.

I pulsed twice and my long imposed celibacy was over. She choked a little, and some cum oozed out the sides of her mouth. She swallowed and then slipped off the head and lapped up all the excess.

"Oh, my, that was fun," she purred.

She was back to her old self, exuding confidence and lust. She returned to her activities and I never lost anything. In fact, once my friend realized what had happened, he tried to outdo himself for the next time. And there was defiantly going to be a next time. I reached down and cupped her chin, and drew her up to me. She panicked.

"You're dam right it was fun!"

"When I first saw you, I had no idea who you were, other than a confident, outgoing, happily married business executive. The fact that you were dynamite looking was strictly a plus."

I pulled her to me hard and kissed her lips, pushing on her teeth and forcing my tongue into her mouth. She tried to gasp and melted into my arms. I crushed her to me and slid my right hand down to her delectable ass cheek. I squeezed and sought out her rose bud, circling around it and teasing the opening.

"Then you pissed me off with the comment about no pictures of my wife. I almost killed you."

"Well, I just wasn't sure......."

"SHUT UP! You will never know how I thought about my ex-wife, and I hope to God you never do." I walked us back to the king sized bed that dominated the room, and pushed Louise down.

My hands went to the scrap of blue lace masquerading as her panties. They slipped off those beautiful legs and on to the floor. I dropped to my knees and spread her labia to reveal her clit.

"But you managed to 'explain' your way out of that. I was perplexed until you told me who you were, and that you were sent to possibly save my sorry ass. Weren't you??"

I was seething and proceed to take it out on her exposed sex. She shrieked and tried to scissor her legs closed, but I was having none of that. I forced her thighs apart and dove to her sex. Up her right lip and down the left one and returned to the sultry cavern in the middle.

I ended on her clitoris and bit it, and sucked it into my mouth. She spasmed and came all over my face, and gyrated up and down. I licked and sucked and probed with my tongue, things I had not done in several years, since the betrayal by my slut of a wife.

Louise's eyes bugged out and she grabbed my face to her lips. She was beside herself with excitement and she stared at me.

"FUCK ME, RIGHT NOW!!," she demanded and pulled me up to her face while gyrating her hips to my erect organ. She was trying her damnedest to impale her self on my prick, and getting closer and closer to accomplishing this.

I reached down and grabbed my cock and dragged it up and down her snatch, smearing pre- cum and pussy juice all over the two of us. "Do your really want it?"

"YES, GOD DAM IT! YOU KNOW I DO!!."

She started to cry softly.

"Please? Please?", she finally begged.

I smiled the best loving smile I could summon, trying to put the animosity behind us.

"Anytime, and forever more, darling." I kissed her softly and pushed forwards. My little friend slipped into what I prayed would be mine forever.

Louise gagged and pushed up to me as I slipped home and bottomed out. Her eyes rolled back in her head and we were one. The rhythm started and the grunting began as we fucked out mutual bad memories out of our systems.

It seemed to go on forever and kept getting more and more intense. She was biting my shoulder in between saying how much she loved me, and would never, ever let go. She started hyperventilating and babbling and then she exploded with a gut wrenching "OOHHH JESUS CHRIST!!" I guess I really got to the prim Catholic lady. It took about another thirty seconds before I flooded her pussy with my semen.

I collapsed on her perfect belly and rolled to the side.

WOW! That was mind blowing.

She snuggled into my side and started playing with my chest hair. "I'm sorry for how I acted," she started. "I just didn't know how to act with you. I hoped winning over your children and the company and the money...."

In my best wise-ass impersonation, I said, "You should have just taken off your clothes to begin with. I'm a sucker for a naked woman telling me she is here for my mental health."

She looked at me and started to laugh and beat my shoulder.

She slowly started to make out again, and asked if we could take it slow this time and make love, instead of hot monkey sex.

My reply was to kiss every square inch of her body, starting with he neck, and terminating with her heels, until she couldn't lay still any more and she climbed on top of me and slipped daddy home again.

She slowly began an up and down motion she called "being on a boat". It didn't happen quickly, but I hoped this little minx had a bunch more moves like this.

When I blew my wad, she was still performing her little motion, her eyes were closed, and her tongue was licking her lips and she was humming. I was just a tool after that and she used me for her own gratification. When she finished, it was with a small groan and a big squirt all over my belly. She slid down and slipped off to sleep.

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 16

Several hours later, I awoke from a deep sleep with a horrible feeling. I looked out the window and saw only marker lights and street lamps. I went to bolt out of bed and I was restrained by my new best friend.

"It's alright, lover. When I got up to pee, I called your mother and said we had to go out of town on business. I asked if she and your dad could watch the kids til tomorrow, and to tell them that Mrs. Webber would take car of their daddy and bring him home later today. She sounded very pleased and said they would be happy to."

She looked at me.

"We have to talk."

OH, shit, just when I thought my life had turned around. What next?

"O.K., what else do we need to discuss?"

She hesitated, took a deep breath, and started.

"I'm crazy for you. I think my parents guessed it and that's why they sent me. If they had other ideas, they would have sent my sister Angela to handle the legal aspects. But they knew I was a little broken, too. DAM THEM, they're so freaking smart."

She was looking off in the distance, and I made a mental note to send her parents to Hawaii to thank them.

She continued.

"I don't know where this going; but I know where I want it to go. So no more bullshit between us. If we have something to say, or something is bothering us, we talk. To each other. No one else. And that's coming from the psychiatrist. I love you. I don't want anyone else but you. Your kids are priceless. I only hope I can deserve them."

She hesitated.

"Please give me another chance, Roger. I will never let you down. I swear."

I couldn't resist. Probably the most emotional moment in her life since her husband was killed, but I had to break the mood.

"Well, I don't know. You are kind of cute, and I do have a thing for naked red-heads in my bed, BUUUT- I don't know."

If looks could kill, the next chapter would be about my funeral. Her mouth gaped open and she sputtered something unintelligible. Then she blushed, jumped on top of me and started to beat me. It degenerated into savage sexual congress.

Forty-five minutes later, we were cuddling in ecstatic post-coital bliss.

She looked up at me, and in the most serious look I had seen to date, said, "Just one other thing."

Uh, Oh! "Yes?" I hesitantly asked.

My little friend stirred a bit and told me I was on my own, 'cause he had nothing left.

"From now on, when we make love, there will be no repeat of yesterday afternoon. Is that understood? From now on, it will only be sweet, tender, intimacy!!"

She smirked, looked at me, and continued.

"Or I beg you, or we get carried away, or I am naughty, or YOU are naughty, or it's our anniversary, or Christmas, or your birthday, or my birthday, or we're trying to make a baby, or......"

Oh, yeah, I still haven't got control back.

**********************************************************************************

Epilogue

I talked to the Msgr. He heard my confession and chastised me for my actions, but forgave me. He thanked me for taking matters into my own hands. (I didn't know two hundred Hail Marys for penance could take so long.) We were married three months later, after talking to her parents. Her dad gave me the third degree and made me squirm. But he liked me. I only had to promise to love and take care of his oldest daughter for ever. Her son, Luke Jr. thought it was great that his mother was marrying a cowboy. (I didn't have the heart to tell him I rooted for the Texans. Oh, well, he'll learn.)

Now her mother was a different story.

Kathleen was the Spanish Inquisition, with Irish overtones. She wanted to make sure that we were truly in love and committed to each other. But there was always a gleam in her eyes as she looked at her oldest daughter, and she was head over heels with my children. She gave her blessing and said she would be watching us very closely.

I asked Louise if we should have her condo swept for cameras and bugs. I asked her this when we were having dinner at her parents. Now she has to get a new dress because of the wine stains when she blew her mouth full of Cabernet Savignon all over the table, me, and her.

We are happy. The horrors of the past few years are behind us. And Louise is expecting.

Just one, but it's a start.