Film Noir Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kato," I said, "if they have sensitive detection equipment, they might spot this device's signal. So take the first right up ahead, and we'll zig-zag our way back to the U.S. Highway that goes north towards Midtown."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Experience has taught me never to trust a policeman. Just when you think one's all right, he turns legit." the dame said. And I had to concede the point. She was only going to tell me what she wanted to, and I had to hope it was enough to keep me from getting another slug in my body, and not from a bourbon bottle...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So," I said, as I admired Betty's legs and body, "what can you tell me about your husband's recent activities?"

"The FBI guys told me to save everything for the hearing in the City." Betty said, looking out the window, then forward to the dimly lit map on the front dash. There were currently no 'bogeys'; no cars, no drones. But I knew Federal Government satellite technology was good, and they might be tracking us now.

"I get that." I said. "But at least tell me what he wants to do after losing all that money from the Pine Valley project."

"I don't know." said Betty. "He didn't say anything to me about it."

I nodded. That was two slip-ups by Betty, I thought to myself. "So, did you contact the FBI, or did they contact you?"

"I contacted them." said Betty. "They've been after my husband for a long time now. My husband would always take me to dinner whenever they did something to mess with the FBI. He'd toast me at dinner, saying 'We screwed Les Craig again!'. So I figured Les Craig was the one to contact that I wanted to get away from my husband, and he set up everything."

"Why did you ask for me to escort you to the City?" I asked, watching Betty's dark eyes. She just smiled briefly.

"You've just shown it, finding those bugs they planted on the car." Betty said. "There's no way a hopeless fuck-up like Craig gets me to the City alive. You're the only one who can, Mr. Iron Crowbar." I noticed she looked at my crotch as she said the last words, then back to my eyes. "So, is it true that your little iron crowbar is as big and hard as I've heard?" That made Cindy laugh.

"There's only one way for you to find out." I said. "And I have a feeling that you are going to, tonight."

"Mmmm, confident man." Betty said, then looked forward. "Almost arrogant. So, why haven't you fucked your partner yet, even though she obviously wants to fuck you?" That got a glaring look from Cindy into the rear-view mirror. I grinned.

"She doesn't play on my team, sexually speaking." I said, having taken note that Betty wasn't bad at observation and deduction at all.

"Too bad." said Betty. "It's best to go both ways. Neither of you know what you're missing... with each other and with other people."

"I'm strictly a ladies man." I said.

"So am I." admitted Cindy. Betty gave a hint of a smile for the first time.

Part 5 - Elusion Delusion

The sound of a revolver being cocked behind my head has a way of making me focus like nothing else can. I wondered if the dame was setting me up, or if I was being caught in the same swirling vortex that had already swallowed her...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, we've got stationary bogeys at four points up ahead." said Cindy. "Looks like they're trying to create a net for us, with checkpoints."

"Yes, that's what they're doing." I replied. "Pull up just ahead into the copse of trees up there." Cindy saw a two-lane dirt path and took it, which took us under a canopy of trees.

I got out and went to the trunk and pulled out a box. It was heavy and my back protested strongly as I put it on the ground. I opened the box, revealing the device inside. It was a six-wheeled off-road rover, a smaller sized version of what had been sent to Mars for explorations. This device had a battery to drive the wheels and another box, which was a signal emitter.

"I'm going to set this to drive down the road towards that checkpoint." I said to Cindy as I got back in the car. "It'll start emitting a signal that they should glom onto. Once they do, we ought to be able to take this road," I pointed to the road on the left side of the digital map, "and head towards the State Line."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The all-terrain vehicle sped along the dirt trail to the main highway, then turned onto it and went in the direction we'd been going. The dashboard map showed the device's faint signal, then showed it getting a little bit stronger as it approached the blue cluster of dots.

Then all the blue dots on the screen began moving. They were attempting to encircle the green dot that was our clone signal in the rover.

"All right, you're clear, Kato." I said. Cindy took the Black Beauty back on the highway, then took a couple of roads going around the net, and I need not say she did so at a very high rate of speed.

"I'm surprised we've had no drones looking for us." Cindy said. "Maybe it's not our boy doing this, after all." By that she meant Les Craig, whose name we'd agreed to not mention in front of Betty.

"The night is still young, Kato." I replied. "The night is still young."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was nearly midnight. We were approaching the State Line on the U.S. highway. To keep using farm roads was suicide; satellites, drones, or people in cars could pick out one lone car driving down the road. But crossing the State Line on the road might be dangerous, as there were weighing stations, a State Patrol Office, and the Welcome Center that had hidden places and operations that people don't realize.

Betty was doing what she could to distract me. When we started our ride, she'd crossed her right leg over her left, away from me, putting up that barrier between us. She'd shifted and now had her left leg crossed over her right, meaning towards me, and invitingly so.

Some minutes after our sexually charged conversation, Betty had allowed her hand to drift up my thigh to my crotch, overtly feeling up my hardening cock. My hand found its way to her right thigh, but she kept her left thigh firmly pressed down so that I could not advance to her snatch.

Then Betty simply turned and opened my pants and fished out my cock. She bent down and sucked my throbbing hard member into her warm, wet mouth. I couldn't help but groan, and Cindy's eyes in the rear-view mirror showed amused surprise.

"Mmmmmf" I breathed out as Betty slid her small mouth over my taut shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down as she fellated me. I helped by sliding down in the seat just a bit, giving her easy access to my loins.

After a minute or two of sucking, Betty looked at the rear-view mirror and said "You'd love to be sucking this right now, wouldn't you?" Her hand slowly jacked my cock as Cindy smiled.

"No, that cock is all yours." Cindy said.

"Mmmm, it is as hard as I've heard." Betty said, and I was not sure if it was to me or Cindy. "Nice and thick, and iron hard. No wonder they call you the 'Iron Crowbar'."

Alas, we were approaching the State Line. I said to Cindy "Take this road up ahead to the right. In a mile or so, you can turn left and there's a dirt farm road we can use to get over the State Line.

Seeing that I was insufficiently distracted by her oral talents, Betty sat back up and I struggled to put my cock back in my pants.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was nearly 2:00am, Monday April 3d. We were somewhere southeast of Midtown, driving on State Highway 90 west for a few miles, then back to two-lane roads. Light, high clouds had begun covering the area, giving me hopes, albeit faint ones, that we could elude satellite detection for a while.

"I'm going to have to go to the potty pretty soon." said Betty.

"Me, too." said Cindy. "We ladies don't have big bladders like you stud men do." I chucked at that one, and Betty even gave a little smile. She was beginning to relax a bit.

"We're almost at our destination." I said. "We're about to come to Farm Road 397. Turn right onto it, going north. About two miles up is a dirt road, almost a two-track one, on the left, that leads to a barn you'll see on a hill. Go to the barn."

"Roger that." said Cindy, and I saw her eyes crease just a bit. I think something was entering her consciousness, and it was about time...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I opened the barn door and Cindy drove the Black Beauty into it. The barn was in excellent condition and hay was stacked on the far end.

"Okay ladies," I said, "there's an outhouse about 20 yards that way." I said, pointing to the left, a.k.a. the driver's side of the Black Beauty.

"I think I'll just squat outside." Cindy said. "Come on, Betty. We can't leave you alone."

"Never thought I'd see the day..." Betty muttered, but went with Cindy. While they were gone, I checked the dash map, and also tuned in to Police Band frequencies. There was no chatter at all in the local area, which surprised me considerably.

Part 6 - Balling Betty

Dames like her were the kind a man should avoid, but of course I didn't. My heart and loins were equally on fire and I took in the sight of her, the smell of her, knowing that it was wrong but feeling so right. She knew she was irresistible, and her body was making promises that my capacity for decency couldn't keep up with. Her kiss was like molten fire spreading through me, and it was only a hint of what was going to burn me next...

Cindy and I brought out some blankets and made some right comfortable beds out of the hay on the barn floor. Cindy volunteered to keep first watch, and seated herself in the drivers seat of the Black Beauty as I lay down next to Betty and covered us with a blanket.

"Mmmm, shared bodily warmth." Betty whispered into my ear as she snuggled into me. "That's supposed to be a survival technique." I did not resist the unspoken invitation. I rolled over onto Betty and pressed my mouth against hers. At first she did not respond, but as I pressed my tongue against her lips she finally yielded, and she moaned as my tongue slid over hers and tried to explore her throat.

Her kiss was like fire, warm and delicious. Our hands were exploring each other's bodies as we deeply kissed. I felt Betty's hands undoing my belt, and I helped to undo my pants and slide them down my thighs to my knees. I groaned into her mouth as I felt her warm hand grasp the base of my aching, iron-hard cock.

My hands slid under her magnificent ass, finding the band of her thin panties and pulling them down her asscheeks. The blanket came off as I raised up, pulling her panties up her shapely legs and over her high heels. Then I mounted her and she wrapped her legs around my thighs, trapping me as her hand guided my cock into her sopping wet slit.

"AAAH!" she cried out as I penetrated her. I pushed forward but was only able to get an inch into her. Backing off slightly, I drove my ass down and forward, and another couple of inches sank into her hot snatch. I began thrusting rhythmically, and after a number of thrusts I felt my balls finally rest against her taint.

"Oh my God." Betty whispered. "You are so fucking hard! It feels like an iron bar inside me."

I began fucking her in harder, deeper, shorter strokes. She was tight. I could not believe how tight her pussy was; it was more like a teen girl's than an experienced, long-married woman. The deduction was very easy to make.

"God, you're so fucking tight!" I gasped. "You're fucking amazing."

"Fuck me, stud!" Betty gasped. "Fuck me with that big, hard cock!" I suited the deed to her words and began to plow her as hard and deep as I could. I climbed up on her so that my cock was scraping the upper wall of her tight pussy, and I felt her come apart at the seems even as she cried out. Then I felt her cunt clamp down on me with incredible power. I pushed into her as hard as I could as she violently shivered through her orgasm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Uhhh..." I gasped. "I'm not going to last much longer. You're too fucking tight." I had been plowing Betty's cunt with relentless power for what seemed an eternity, but was in reality four minutes. Her cunt was like a vise even when she was not coming, and I was driving her tight cuntwalls apart with each almost-brutal stroke. I felt the deep pain of ecstasy welling up in my loins.

"Mmmm, I feel that nut rising." Betty said. "Let it go, baby. Come inside me. Shoot that big fucking load deep inside me! Give it to me! Give me every drop!"

"UUUHH!!" I cried out, feeling Betty's wonderful legs wrap tightly around me. My hands pulled her luscious ass tightly to me as I slammed my mouth onto hers. I felt the pulses in my cock as spurt after spurt of potent, virile jism fired into Betty's pussy, my sperm beginning their journey to find a ripe egg to fertilize.

"Oh, geeez..." I said as I caught my breath. "My God, that was intense."

"You need to get your partner there to take care of your needs more often." Betty said. "Your sex professor wife isn't getting the job done."

"Well you certainly just did." I gasped, then kissed her mouth in what turned into a long, deep, warm kiss. Finally, my half hard cock fell out of Betty's snatch.

"Your turn to do guard duty," said Betty, "while your partner cleans up this mess you just made." I rolled off Betty and pulled my pants back up.

I went outside and took a long piss. The release of the piss was nowhere near as intense as the release of shooting my sperm into Betty's tight womanhood; but as men know, the release of a good piss is a very good feeling indeed.

Going back inside, I was a bit shocked to see that Cindy was lying on her back and Betty was on top of her in a soixante neuf, hungrily eating each other's pussies. There was no way that Cindy could not be eating my cream out of Betty' sodden pussy. That thought, and the sight of the two women fucking was arousing to my loins, but my bigger head on my shoulders made the correct decision to keep watch in the Black Beauty.

There were no radio transmissions showing up on the dashboard nor the Police Band radio. I pressed a button that would have the radio go through many more channels, and still found none, not even on the frequency I knew the FBI used to control drones. This was not good...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Over an hour later, I mounted Betty again. This time I fucked her hard and deep, relentlessly, without regard to her. If she came, so be it; if not, she would take my load anyway. She was moaning and trying to fuck me back. And despite the power of our coupling, the edge had been taken off by my first climax. Betty had two deep orgasms before I finally submitted to the Clouds and the Rain.

"Oh yes, drop your load in me." Betty moaned quietly as I began coming. "Give me that sperm!" I said nothing, just letting the pulses in my loins fire my semen into the hot wife's womanly depths, replenishing the millions of virile sperm that might've been removed by Cindy's tongue when it probed Betty's cunthole...

Part 7 - On The Road Again

3:45am, Monday, April 3d.

"We've got to get gas." Cindy said. "The car is almost on empty now."

"There's a D.O.T. Maintenance facility ten miles up the road." I said. "We're going to make a dash for it. The SBI fills up their cars at these sites, so we'll do the same. Problem is, they'll know we're here the minute I put the card in for the gas."

"Gotta do what we gotta do." Cindy said. "But a full tank will get us to the City pretty easily."

"Okay," I said, "this last part is going to be dangerous." I said. "I stopped to throw them off our trail; they probably expected us to keep going. But there's no safe place to hide Betty, so we're going to time it to get to the Federal Building just before 8:00am. I expect we're going to have a lot more company, so let's stay alert. And above all, Cindy... if I tell you to do something, do it immediately; no questions, no hesitation. Our lives are on the line, now."

"I always do what you tell me." Cindy said. That got her a look that would freeze blood.

"You must be trying to give me incentive for the Police Boxing Matches." I said. "But seriously, I need your commitment now more than ever."

"You got it."

"Okay," I said, "I want you to look at this." I pointed to a spot on the map not far from Westphalia and Eastphalia. "This is an old quarry. It's basically a deep hole, but the rock should really protect us from any kind of signals, so we may have to go in there if I give the signal to do it. We should be able to find a crevice to hide in."

"Sounds like you've scouted this out already." Cindy said, voicing what she'd been thinking for hours, now.

We woke Betty up and the girls went to pee. Then I went to pee. When I got back, Cindy said "We've got bogeys five miles to our south and three miles to our west. Looks like routine patrols."

"Let's go east and north, then." I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arriving at the D.O.T. Maintenance Facility, I chose to break into the gate rather than use my card to open it. Cindy pulled to the rear of the facility and I used an SBI card (not in my name) to fill up the Black Beauty. Her tank was very large, and it seemed to take forever.

"Bogey to the south changing direction." Cindy said just as I finished and put the nozzle back on the pump. "Coming right up the road to us."

I got out a small device and pressed the button. "I left a little signal device near the barn." I said. "I'm hoping it'll stop them for a minute. Let's go!" We pulled out of the facility and drove north and a high rate of speed. The blue dot stopped for two minutes at the place I'd left the homing device; it was just enough time to get us free and clear of possible capture by them.

"Are those Police?" Betty asked.

"Maybe." I said. "Or vehicles pretending to be Police." I said. "Either way, we are dead if they catch up to us."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We had surprisingly little trouble as we went north on State roads. We saw no Patrol cars, the digital map showed nothing, and the Police radio was finally giving us some chatter, but it was typical morning chatter of Police coming off patrol and their replacements going on.

The sun was just rising to our east as we got nearer to Westphalia. I said "We can't take the Interstate into the City, as much as I'd like to. If one cop were to pull us over, it would be over for all three of us. And if we tried to outrun them, we'll have a chase on our hands that would endanger a lot of lives."

"Roger that." Cindy said. "But we'll have to get onto it when we get into the City, otherwise we'll get snarled in traffic--- oh, shit."

I saw what she had just seen, and saw more when she turned the map onto its long-range setting. There were blue dots, a lot of them, up ahead of us. There were also clumps of dots in six other places, representing just about every other place we could go.

"Looks like they're trying to force us onto the Interstate." I said. "Go up to this point here, just before where they could see us."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was feeling outnumbered by the dame and her pals, so I introduced some friends to them. My friends are eloquent speakers, but clarity is not what I was looking for. So they made four powerful arguments while I left the scene. I usually leave when the arguments turn philosophical...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I set up the four one-foot-long metal tubes, pointing them right at the police barricade just over the hill. Then I took the two drones out of the trunk, one very small, the other larger... and equipped with small missiles.

Getting into the front seat of the car, I said "Betty, keep down. Kato, I'm going to launch these smoke mortars, then the small drone is going to fly low over this farm field, making it look like it's us. We'll go along this small farm road," I pointed to the left, "then we'll cut north and break through this far left barricade. From that point on, you're at top speed going north to Westphalia, and we'll take the Interstate at Exit 343 and into the City from there."