Filming a Monster's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her top back up and straightened it out as she got up.

"Know this Todd, that's the last time you will ever see my tits again. Got it?" She angrily told me.

I smiled, "is that a challenge Sabrina?" I asked with a smile of my own.

She held the keys up saying. "Without these, you're going nowhere. I might as well own that pathetic excuse for a cock. Seriously, whatever gave you the impression you could come close to satisfying a woman like me."

Her words cut deep. I knew she meant what she said and to be honest, I knew she was right. The male part of me took advantage of the situation and she didn't appreciate it one bit.

"I'm sorry Sabrina, you're right. It won't happen again." I told her.

"I know, I won't let it happen again. Now get dressed. You're needed for the next scenes.

She handed me a chest plate. I pulled it over my head and she helped me get my arms through the arm holes. With something like this, I wouldn't need a bra but I showed a full set of breasts. A thick necklace covered the seam at my neck.

Next a very revealing negligee pulled over my head.

A G-string that just covered the flat cage went on next.

"There, you're ready. Let's go." She ordered.

"Can I maybe get a robe to cover myself?" I asked.

The look on her face gave me my answer.

I followed her to a bedroom. Thankfully there weren't as many film crew there when I got there.

"Finally. I was starting to think we would lose the light. Let's go." Amy ordered.

The first scene showed me getting into bed and reading a book for a while, then turning off the lantern and going to sleep.

The next scene showed me getting out of bed as if something startled me and running down the stairs.

The third scene we had to wait for dusk then it showed me running outside into the dusk.

The fourth scene was much more interesting.

I am attacked by a beast and bitten on the inside of my thigh.

The beast looked a lot like a werewolf. He attacked me in the dark of the wooded area. The bite was real and it hurt like hell. I screamed out in pain as he had me on the ground.

"Perfect, what authenticity. I love it. Lisa, are you okay?" Amy asked.

"Fuck no. He fuckin bit me!" I yelled.

"Yes I know my love, that's what this scene was all about. The beast was biting his prey. She explained.

"Okay, next scene."

The next scene showed me getting away and limping back to the house as the beast follows howling into the night air.

The next scene showed a doctor examining my wound and speculating as to what it was that did it.

The doctor was a man about fifty years old. He was clean shaved except he had a goatee. As he inspected my wound, the whiskers of his goatee tickled the inside of my thigh.

It aroused me but this cage left absolutely no chance of me getting even a sliver of a hard-on.

The last scene showed me looking a lot sicker. A much paler look.

Sabrina did a great job with the make-up on scene.

This time I am to be seduced by the good doctor.

The scene starts with me in bed. Sweat moistens my forehead and most of my body for that matter. I'm awake but almost in a catatonic state.

The doctor is inspecting my wound again. His hand brushes my caged penis more than once as he realized I'm not fully a female.

This startles him but he's horny and wants to fuck something.

He flips me on my side. All that separates him from my ass is a very thin black string.

He takes his pants off and strokes his hard cock as he contemplates his next move.

I can't see anything as I'm facing the other way until he comes around the other side of the bed. His straining cock stands just inches from my face.

Oh does it look good but I'm supposed to be catatonic.

He tapes his hard cock head on my lips a few times. I hold still but I don't want to.

He pushes it in my mouth and fills my cheek. He pulled out and pushed back in a few more times getting it wet then he went around behind me and got on the bed.

A gentle kiss touches the back of my shoulder as I feel him pull the G-string away. His cock head is then placed at my asshole.

Gently he pushes in. Slowly he sinks all the way until he's balls deep.

I hold my sounds but it's so difficult.

He withdraws most of the way then slips back in again. The resistance becomes less and less with each stroke.

His hand pulls at my hip as he thrusts in.

Soon my breathing becomes laboured and he fucks me harder

and harder.

Slight whimper and moaning sounds are drowned out but the slapping of skin on skin and his own grunts.

One last hard thrust and I feel his seed flood my ass. His fingers dig into my hip as he holds still and unloads his hot cum so deep in my soul I start to see stars.

His spent cock slips out and he comes around to the other side of the bed again and puts his smelly cock in my mouth. He squeezed out the last few drops of cum sweeting the shit flavored taste.

"Perfect!" Amy says. Okay Sabrina, take Lisa to change for the next few scenes."

We went upstairs. Neither of us said a word. I felt good but I wondered what Sabrina thought of me now. Was I just a fag to her.

I took the negligee and g-string off and waited for Sabrina to pick out my next outfit.

A black dress with a mesh Vail was all I needed for the death scene.

Back downstairs a casket awaited me.

I've never been in a casket before and believe me if I'm ever in one again it's gonna be way too soon. It's a good thing you're supposed to be dead because these things are definitely not built for comfort. They may look like it but believe me, they're not.

I got in and the bottom part was closed. My legs felt pinned. My hands crossed my chest and they took a few shots with the camera.

Back upstairs I stripped off the dress and awaited Sabrina's choices.

Now that my character is effectively dead, the rest of the scenes would be of me in a dead form.

The make-up reflected that. Everyone was literally black and white. I didn't really like it but I understand why it was that way.

The next outfit was very revealing. A black quarter cup bra that did nothing to cover the nipples of the DD breast plate.

A black garter belt that held up dark black stockings and black crotchless panties that covered the cage completely but left my hairless balls fully exposed.

The dress covered my arms and my sides down to my feet but my breasts were pretty much mostly exposed.

The front and back of the dress were wide open.

High heeled short boots covered my feet.

Back downstairs I was told I would be hunting people in the park in the moonlight but I would also be hunted by the beast and the police.

Obviously the police want to kill me again and the beast, well he wants to mate with me.

I knew what scene was eventually coming and my ass couldn't wait.

We shot a half a dozen scenes of me chasing men and women down and killing them.

Then a few scenes where I get away from the police.

The next scene, I was running from the beast and tripping to allow him to catch me.

I don't know why I thought it would be a love scene because it was anything but. It was brutality at its harshest.

As I trip the best jumps on my back. His hard cock pins me to the ground ruthlessly. I screamed out in so much pain as he pounded into my ass from behind.

This definitely wasn't what I expected but the scene looked authentic. My body lay flat on my face as he fucked me feverishly from behind. Eventually it started to feel good even though I kept screaming.

Then the beast got up. I got up and faced him. The make-up was incredible. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. It was very hairy but I didn't care. I took him deep in my throat as he howled into the night. He throat fucked me for a while as his long claw like nails dug into the back of my head.

He lays down on his back. His huge hairy cock glistening in the moonlight, begged to be ridden.

I squatted over his upward reaching cock and sat down but not fast enough as he thrust up impaling me instantly.

Again, claws gig into my hips as he thrusts as hard as he can upward.

My fake tits bounce the rest of the way out of my quarter cup bra but that doesn't distract him at all.

His cock seems to be getting bigger, stretching my ass wider and wider. What's going on? This can't happen. How it is getting bigger and thicker.

I look down at the beast. His long teeth look real. Too real. The hair on his body looks real. His eyes are dark and cat-like. A yellow tinge to them fills me with fear. I look around feverishly.

Why are there men standing around with cattle prods? What are they for?

Realization sets in but it's far too late. Whatever it is that's squeezing into my ass is not a man. Finally he stops thrusting as we are now locked together. Tears fall from my eyes like water over some falls.

My hands hold its very muscular chest. It feels a lot harder than a man's chest does. Thick coarse hair covers its body.

As it calms a bit I can feel cum pushing up into my bowels. Not just a little cum but a lot of it.

"What the fuck is this thing?" I scream out.

No one answers me. Fear fills me fully. I began to shake. This got a reaction from the beast. He growls slightly as it shows its teeth to me.

I cover my mouth with both hands and close my eyes. I let it finish inside me, overfilling me with its seed. The knot-like thing that held him tight to him slips out followed by the rest of his cock.

It violently pushes me off of it and runs off into the darkness.

I cried hard for a while as they kept filming.

"That's a wrap, people. Thank-you. Sabrina, take Lisa upstairs and clean her up." Amy orders.

Two men helped me up the stairs and helped me out of the clothes.

Sabrina helped me into the bath where I stayed until the water got cold. I looked at the water and realized it was filled with blood but I didn't care. So many questions ran through my head. So many feelings.

Sabrina helped me out of the bath and into a bed. A needle pinched as I was injected with something and I fell asleep.

When I woke up. I didn't know what day it was. My face had some stubble on it. That usually takes more than ten days. An IV line was inserted in my wrist. I felt very groggy. My legs were tightly restrained and my wrists had big thick metal restraints on them too but I could move my arms around a bit.

"Welcome back Lisa. You had us quite worried. I'll get Amy for you. I'm sure you have a few questions. She will help you with them. Oh and congratulations." Sabrina said. Then disappear behind a door.

Congratulations? What for I wondered.

"Well that was one hell of a preference, Lisa. One that quite frankly I didn't expect you to survive from." Amy stated as she walked into the room.

"What the fuck was that?" I angrily asked.

"Well that's hard to explain, just know that you're the first to live after he was done with you. That's extremely promising." Amy half ignored my attitude.

First to live? There have been others I thought to myself.

She raised an eyebrow at the expression on my face.

"Yes, there have been others. Unfortunately he didn't seem to want or like the others and well, now we know why." She sounded almost happy.

"Why me? Why did you choose me for this? Fuck, it's not even human. Is it?" I yelled.

"Why you, because Pete told me how much you liked it in the ass, he told me you liked dressing up as a woman. Why did I choose you? I was desperate to find a mate for him, and is he human? Well mostly, yes. But he's much more than human now and you will be too, very soon." she pretty much yelled back at me.

My mine exploded! Not literally but I'm not gonna be human very soon. What the fuck does that mean. Then I remembered the bite. He drew blood with that bite. It still hurts now. How long has it been?

"What day is it? How long have I been in this room? I ask, sounding somewhat anxious.

She smiles saying, "don't worry about that. It won't be long now then you'll be his for life. He's picked you. This is a huge honor and you should be very very happy with that."

"Happy, you think I'm happy? That Chewbacca wants me for his mate for life, I don't think so!" I yelled.

"He's not a Chewbacca or whatever, he's a god of sorts and you have no choice. The moment he bit you, your fate was sealed. You will be his! It's my hope that you will rule alongside him and retain some humanity, some link back to us. Don't you see the wonderful gift he has given you? Amy explained.

A nurse whispered something in her ear. Amy's face turned as white as a ghost.

"What is it? What's wrong with me?" I inquired.

The nurse handed Amy a chastity cage. It looked just like the one I was wearing.

"Your body is changing faster than we thought it would. It seems as though you're not going to be a male any longer. This is the cage you were wearing. It fell off along with most of your penis. Amy told me.

Disbelief flooded me. I looked down at my body. Hair covered most of what I could see.

"You could have talked the fake tits off before you brought me in here, don't you think?" I ask.

"We did! This is the only thing we left on you." She held up the cage.

My hand reached up and grabbed a boob on my chest. I could feel my own touch.

What the hell? These are real? I thought.

Amy stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait, you can't do this to me. Don't leave me here! Please, I'm begging you." I pleaded.

"As I said before Lisa. It's out of my hands."

Please leave feedback, positive or not. I want to hear it. I do read every comment so please be kind.

This is my first story of this nature. Monsters and demons do live amongst us, we're just too used to seeing them to care anymore I think.

Thank you.

12