Filtered Sunlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, take it off, take it off Angie, suck my pussy, I want you to make me cum with your mouth quit teasing me and make me cum lick my clit please lick it make me cum Angie!"

"About time," Angie muttered. The butterfly vibe had snaps, which Angie undid, and then Tracy's shaved pubic region was exposed. The lips were plump and engorged and spread open wide, and glistened with copious juices. So much had pooled from the pleasure that removing the vibe allowed it to trickle down the crack towards Tracy's ass before pooling onto the bed sheets. The aroma struck Angie hard, and Angie's mouth quickly watered in anticipation. Her own sex was throbbing with powerful need, but at that moment both girls had to pause.

"Do it." Tracy confirmed. Angie had to look up, one last time, whether for Tracy's benefit or her own. Tracy nodded firmly. "Do it Angie. Eat me out. Go down on me. Please I want you to!"

Angie did. The first thing that struck her was the slipperiness of Tracy's organ. Angie had only ever touched her own pussy and knew that it got very wet, but Tracy's was a damned bath of juices. Then the next realization was the searing heat made more erotic from the moisture levels. The texture of the flesh, completely smooth and pliant under her tongue. And then, finally, the taste, absolutely delicious. It was easy for Angie to find Tracy's distended clitoris. She snaked her tongue over it, pressing with the flat top of the tongue over the flesh, and Tracy's howling moan was the result.

Testing a little, Angie then sucked the flesh hard into her mouth, the vacuum action filling her mouth with Tracy's hot flesh. Tracy howled again. Then Angie flicked the tip of her tongue against Tracy's clit, which made Tracy jump hard and scream.

Angie was then lost. The call of the pussy was far too strong, and there was no more teasing. There was only the delightful, delicious and wonderful moment of using her mouth and tongue to orally please her best friend. The juices, the scent, the sensation of the flesh, the forbidden knowledge of the action, and of course the already lengthy teasing and removal of inhibitions brought Tracy quickly to the desired conclusion.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING ANGIE I'M CUMMING DON'T FUCKING STOP OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD DON'T STOP DON'T STOP!!"

Tracy's body went rock-rigid for a moment, and then went through a whole-body vibration, like she was a taut string plucked. Tracy's mouth made noises but they were unintelligible as her body was desperate for oxygen and Tracy could do was breath. She writhed hard on the bed, and then finally screamed in desperation, rolling violently onto her side. "Stop please you have to stop no more it's too much stop!" she moaned, and her body spasmed once hard, then a second time, and finally a third but far less violent spasm hit her. Then she fully and finally relaxed completely.

Angie untied Tracy's wrists, and threw the pantyhose aside. She reclined on the bed, and gently toyed with her own wet pussy. "Tracy..." she called softly.

"What?"

"I'm still wet," Angie said.

"Oh." Tracy sat up looking unsteady. She spotted the pantyhose and reached them, and held them up on one finger. "Roll face down on the bed, hands behind your back," Tracy said and winked. "Your turn!"

Angie grinned and did as she was told. Tracy did a good job of tightly securing her wrists. Angie turned her head and could see Tracy kneeling there beside her, but there was no movement from her friend, nor talking. Just a steady kneel. Angie rolled her head to the other side. She didn't want to see what was coming; she wanted to feel it.

CRACK!

"Ow fuck what the hell Trace!" Angie yelped as the spank had blossomed with a sharp, stinging pain.

"You're a bad bad little slut," Tracy giggled. WHACK! She cracked the other ass cheek. "Naughty little sluts get spanked!" Tracy said.

"Oh my god that's turning me on!" Angie practically screamed. But after a total of ten swats per cheek, Angie was singing a different tune. "No more it hurts please Tracy its stinging so bad please stop."

"Shhh, you naughty slut, this is what you get for messing with me so bad!" Tracy intoned. She gave another half-hearted slap. "Get up your knees, get them under your body, bitch," Tracy said next. It was hard to do, and Angie was not exactly uncomfortable, but all the same her hands bound and in such an open, submissive position made her pussy explode with a new wave of juices.

Tracy got behind her. Angie screamed with lust as Tracy rested the pad of her index finger on her pussy and applied some pressure. The feeling was sensational, and immediately Angie's hips rocked and swayed, trying to create friction between Tracy's finger and her clit.

But it was too much for Tracy. Angie had the breath knocked fully from her when her friend dropped all pretense of teasing and planted her open mouth on Angie's gaping pussy and attacked her organ frantically. Angie had never enjoyed such a rough, crazy, needy pussy licking before, and she came and came and came. Like Tracy had done earlier, it only ended when she fell to the side and pulled away. She was totally unable to talk, only pant heavily, as the remnants of the orgasm finally subsided. "Untie me please," Angie said weakly. Tracy did, and the two girls snuggled up together in bed for a while. It didn't last too long, their little pause.

12