Filth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest, however, I remember only as a blur of sensation and fleeting muddled thoughts, like a kaleidoscope spinning out of control, that eventually left me hanging limp and exhausted from my bonds; my cunt still twitching; my body still occasionally shuddering as the aftershocks of the umpteenth orgasmic earthquake rattled through me.

I know both Georgina and Jenny half carried, half dragged me back down the ramp before leaving me curled up, utterly spent, on the cool, hard brick floor. Beyond that, however -- I honestly don't remember. Did I lay there for only minutes or hours? I have no idea. My limbs had turned to jelly; my brain reduced to mush.

* * *

I think at some point I must have been weighed and measured, though how and when I have no idea. I remember only hearing Jenny reciting a stream of numbers in Georgina's direction, which Georgina then echoed.

"What's that in English, doctor?" Georgina asked.

"Seriously fuckable is the short answer," Jenny giggled. "Tall, beautifully slim, top-heavy hourglass figure. However, were it not for her breasts, she would be borderline underweight, so make sure she eats up all her din-dins!"

I think I was allowed to rest, but I cannot be sure. I do know I was snapped out of my torpor with a jolt as Georgina began bathing me with a sponge dipped in cold water, leaving my entire body a mass of goose-pimples.

I remember her and Jenny then lifting me back on all-fours, still dripping wet, and Georgina holding me steady with surprising strength while Jenny fitted my arms and legs with what I can only describe as iron callipers with thick leather straps and pads at the elbows and knees; the steel skeleton's joints adjusted until what little movement my limbs were allowed was no more than that of a real pig fattened for market.

"You'll get used to it," Georgina whispered, clipping my fingernails short ready for the leather mittens and booties ending in carved wooden 'trotters' that Jenny locked on to the callipers to encase my hands and feet.

Then came the final indignity -- a large, hourglass shaped rubber bulb with metal studs, carefully inserted deep into my cunt and adjusted until its curly, rubber pig's tail appeared to grow out of my coccyx.

"Testing at standard level," Jenny called, waiving some sort of remote control in Georgina's direction. And, without warning, the hourglass inside me began to pulsate and vibrate directly against my g-spot so that I gasped in disbelief, feeling myself suddenly propelled close to the very brink of yet another monster of an orgasm.

"I think it works, doctor," Georgina grinned.

"You see Squelch? I promised we would take good care of you. If you want more of that, just be a good little piggie and carry on doing what good piggies do... SOW!"

I blushed crimson and nodded, feeling the tickle of a little rivulet of cunt-slime escape my 'flower' and trickle down my inner thighs.

"OINK!"

12