Filthy Avery

Story Info
Mom goes out of town. Avery finally makes a move on stepdad.
2.6k words
3.89
51.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reverie99
reverie99
20 Followers

"I'll see you next week, hun. Don't forget to feed Nessie and please don't be a pain to Tom. God knows you can be one sometimes."

I roll my eyes at my mom. I'm trying to pretend her whole going away is an inconvenience but deep down, I can feel the excitement boiling. She's going on a business trip out of town for the week.

She has no idea on what I plan to do with her husband for the next days.

I've never blatantly shown Tom my interest except for wearing my skimpiest tank tops and skirts in the house, but I'm sure he won't decline me. Sure, my mom looks good for her age with her classy blonde bob hair and skinny body but I highly doubt she can beat me with my young, well-toned one. I have a long dirty blonde hair that every boy I've been with loved pulling when they took me from behind. My 34B tits may be smaller than hers but they're perky and way youthful than her saggy Cs. I want Tom to feel the difference when he takes me. I want him to compare and realize that I'm way better.

I still remember when my mom introduced Tom to me 6 years ago. He's 6'1 and fit with light brown hair. He's got a tan skin from being exposed to sun and a full beard. I've never seen him without it ever since he and my mom got married. He's a couple years older than my mom and she said they met through a blind date set by their friend. He was a carpenter and a hardware store owner. My mom is your typical businesswoman type and she usually went for the clean-shaven, borderline metrosexual, white-collared guys. My real dad was one. But who can really fault her for marrying Tom? He's hot and his whole gruffy look made me feel something a stepdaughter has no business feeling. When he smiled on me that day, I knew I was crushing on him because that's exactly how I felt when Jeremy Shen from my class looked at me.

Lately, he's been starring in my imagination. I was reading an erotic book and I imagined myself in the position of the fictional girl that I was reading, being touched by this cute and mysterious fictional boy from the story. I felt myself getting wetter and the pleasure I was feeling just kept on rising. The feeling was getting too much but also not enough. I felt like I was climbing a metaphorical mountain of pleasure but I just can't seem to reach the peak so I closed my eyes. Tom suddenly appeared in my mind and he replaced the fictional boy I was imagining. He pushed my own hand away from my soaking panties and began to rub my clit with his big, rough, calloused hand.

"Does that feel good, Little Avery?" he whispered in my ear with his deep, raspy voice in a stern tone.

"Such a naughty little girl, letting her stepdaddy touch her little pussy," he said as he started to rub my clit faster and harder. I felt the pleasure building inside my lower belly. He rubbed me faster than before and the suddenly everything just exploded.

"That's it, Avery. That's my baby girl," he whispered as he slowly rubbed my clit, easing me down from the peak that I'd just been to.

I opened my eyes and I was back in my room. with my book in my hand and no Tom in sight.

You see, Tom has been the object of my desire even before I knew what desire was. He dominates every corner of my sexual fantasies. I even imagine him when I have sex with someone.

I've been wearing the skimpiest clothes I own whenever he's around and I can feel his eyes on my body. I know that he can only resist so much and since I turned 18 a couple months ago, nothing will hold me back now.

I hear the door closed, indicating that my mom is finally gone. I make my way upstairs to my room. I remove my bra and change into an old, thin, white tank top. I also remove my sweatpants and change into a pink plaid miniskirt. After changing, I look in the mirror to check my appearance. My old tank top is so flimsy that you can see the outline of my areolas. I give my nipples a few pinches to make them hard until they're poking out of tank top. I glanced at my reflection one last time and make my way to the living room where Tom watches a recap of a basketball game from last night. I make sure to walk in front of him and sit on the space right next to him.

"What's for dinner, Daddy?" I ask him. He looks startled because I've never called him that before. I don't even call him dad. His bewildered eyes dart towards me from the TV. He finally notices my outfit and his eyes immediately glue to my tits.

"H-how about pizza?"

"Sounds good!" I puff out my chest even more to make my tits even more visible. He blinks and he averts his eyes.

"I think your clothes are a little too thin and small, Avery. How long have you had those? Don't you go shopping like every week?" He asks while looking at the TV. I move closer and whisper to him.

"Sure but these are comfortable. Why, Daddy? Don't you like them? Don't you think I don't notice you staring at my body these past weeks? I'm making it easier for you to see what's underneath," I tell him in a teasing voice.

"What are you saying?"

I move away from him back to my seat and begin massaging my tits. I lick both my middle fingers and begin to rub them over my nipples. The wetness of my fingers are turning my tank top more and more sheer.

"This feels so good, Daddy," I moan while looking at him. His eyes are focused what my hands are doing to my tits.

"God, Avery what has gotten into you?" His voice is laced with confusion and arousal.

"The better question would be what hasn't gotten into me, Daddy. I always think about you when I play with my little pussy. I always imagine your hands all over me instead of my own. I know your my mom's husband but I just can't help it. I'm such a dirty girl, Tom. Please, please take me. Punish me. Do whatever you want with me. I'm yours please..." I stop playing with my tits. I begin crawling closer to him and straddle his lap when I reach him. His face remains shocked but I can feel him getting hard under me. I wrap my arms around his neck and begin to rock my hips back and effort.

"I know you want me, Tom. You're getting so hard. It's okay. I'm 18. We're not gonna get in trouble. I won't tell mom, I promise." I whisper to him. I lick and bite his earlobe and start kissing down his neck.

"What the fuck are you doing, Avery. This is not right. I'm your stepdad," he utters in a shaky voice. His hands remain on his side but I can feel his self-control crumbling.

I stop kissing his neck and look him directly in they eyes while still dry-humping him.

"That seems to turn you on even more, Daddy. You're so hard right now. Do you enjoy this? Your stepdaughter humping on you like this? Come on, Daddy. I won't tell Mommy." I reach for his hands and put them on my ass.

"I'm getting so wet. Do you feel that? You're turning me into a dirty little girl. I can't count the times I played with myself while thinking of you fucking me. I want you, Tom. I wanna feel your big cock inside me."

He attacks my lips with his. He kisses me fiercely while his right hand begins to roam all over my body. After a minute, he stops and looks at me. I can see the pure unadulterated lust in his eyes as he finally stops holding back. He left hand guides my ass on humping him.

"Have you been fucked, Avery? Has this pretty little pussy had a big cock inside it?" He asks me in a low, stern tone. It reminds me of the first time that I touched myself. I can't believe we're doing this. His words turn me on so much.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Who is it, baby? One of the limp dick boys from your school? I'll show you how to do it right, baby girl. I'm gonna fuck this little pussy so hard you'll forget about the boys you've been with. Have you ever imagined me while getting fucked, baby?" His hand squeezes my tits while he lowers his face to the other one. He licks my nipple over my tank top as pinches the other one.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, Daddy. I always imagine you while fucking them. I know it's so bad but it's the only way to enjoy it. I close my eyes as they take me. I imagine it's your cock buried inside me and not theirs."

"You naughty little girl. You want daddy so bad, don't you? You want your mom's husband to fuck you until you cum all over his cock?"

"Yes! That's what I want, Daddy. Please give me your cock" I plead. He rips my flimsy tank top and attacks my breasts.

"God, Avery your tits are amazing. So fucking soft and perky..."

"Better than mom's?" I ask him while rubbing my pussy on his hard cock.

"Way fucking better. Your mom has nothing on your hot young body, baby. Take off your skirt."

I stand up and remove all of my clothes while he removes his. His hard cock bounces up after being freed from his boxers.

He smirks devilishly and strokes his cock.

"What are you waiting for, little girl? Suck your daddy's cock."

I kneel down in front of him and slowly stroke his shaft. I put my tongue out and touch his head using the tip of my tongue. I lick and slobber all over my daddy's cock and then finally, I put it in my mouth. I bob my head up and down matching the movement of my hand around his cock.

"Fuuuck!! Where did you learn to do this, you little slut? I can't believe I'm living under the same roof with an amazing cocksucker. And I here I though your mom was great," he is watching me as I suck his cock and his words only make me wanna do more.

"Come here, baby. I wanna taste that little pussy."

I sit down on the couch and spread my legs wide for my daddy.

"Holy shit, honey. You have a very pretty pussy. So pink and tight. God, I love your teen pussy."

He attacks my pussy with his tongue. He uses his thumb to spread my pussy lips as he licks my pussy all over. He sucks my clit and I feel a finger making its way inside me. I put my legs over his shoulder while he devours my teen cunt.

"Yes, Daddy! Finger my little pussy. You have no idea how many times I've imagined you between my legs, just like this!"

My moans fill the house mixed with the voice of the commentator from the TV. The feeling of Tom's fingers and tongue in my pussy are driving me insane. He notices as my legs start to quiver.

"Fuck yes, Avery. Cum for me, you little slut. Cum for your daddy. Come on, baby. You can cum on daddy's face. I'm not gonna tell your mom how naughty you've been. Give it to me, baby girl," Daddy says frantically as he fingers my pussy harder and deeper. I begin to feel the familiar ball of pleasure starting to unravel.

"Oh fuck yes, Tom. I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm cumming for my Daddy!" I scream as I cum all over my mom's husband's face.

He laps up my pussy as it gushes. When my orgasm subsides, he helps me up and leads me upstairs, to his and my mom's bedroom.

The idea of him fucking me here in their bedroom makes me crave for more.

He pushes me down to the bed and kisses me. He holds my wrists up above my head.

"This is what you want, right? You want me to fuck you? I'm gonna give you what you want. Im gonna fuck you here in our marriage bed. You wanna be a dirty slut? You want to be a little homewrecker? I'll give you what you want, you naughty girl."

Without any warning, he shoves his big hard cock in my little pussy. He's so big. I feel so stretched around his cock. It's the most deliciously painful feeling I've ever had. He begin moving his hips back and forth. The feeling of his cock moving in and out of my pussy is divine. He eventually gains speed and the fact that he's staring straight into my eyes as he fucks me makes everything more intense.

"It feels so good, Tom. Please don't stop..." He releases my wrist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh, don't worry about that, little girl. I'm not gonna stop until you come on my cock."

"Am I tighter than her, Daddy? Is my pussy better than hers?" My teasing words make him fuck me even harder than before.

"Is that what you want? You want me to compare you to her? You're so much tighter, baby. I fucking love your slutty little body. I've never been this fucking hard and turned on with her. I'm gonna cum inside this tight little pussy of yours, Avery. I'm gonna make you mine."

The bed creaks from the intensity of our fucking. The sound of the headboard against the wall feels dirty and forbidden knowing that it's not caused by her mother and Tom. Instead, it's caused by her getting the fucking of her life from Tom.

"I'm gonna cum inside you and you're gonna cum with me. You understand, you little slut? You're gonna cum all over your mom's husband's cock like the dirty girl that you are," Tom groans. He reaches between us and rubs my clit while he fucks me hard. The pleasure is getting too much.

"I'm so close, Daddy. I'm gonna cum again..."

"You better, you dirty girl. I wanna feel your teen pussy clench around my cock as you cum. Cum all over my cock and I'll give it to you, Avery. Beg for your daddy's cum," Tom says as he pounds his cock into my pussy. I can feel my own orgasm approaching.

"Cum for me please, Daddy. I want you to cum deep inside me. Your dirty girl needs it. Please. Oh fuck, I'm cumming again. Oh fucking God!"

I came harder than I've ever come in my life. My pussy spasms around his cock and I feel Tom cumming inside me.

"I'm cumming, baby. Take it all, Avery. Take all your daddy's cum. Don't waste a fucking drop, baby..."

We stay in bed for a while until we catch our breath.

"I can't believe we just did that." Tom whispers.

"I know." I'm scared of what he's going to say next.

"That's fucked up. I can't believe I fucked my stepdaughter." He keeps going although it seems like he's saying it more to himself than to me so I remain silent.

"But, hell. We already crossed the line. Wanna do it again?" I am so surprised by his question but I'm definitely not complaining.


reverie99
reverie99
20 Followers