Final Fantasy 7: Seeing Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something inside snapped...or maybe it finally clicked into place.

"Tifa..." Red whined, eye still shut. "Please...I can't hold back much longer..."

His eye shot open when Tifa's hand brushed against the side of his muzzle, brushing back his fur.

"You don't have to." She stared back at him, feeling decisive and firm for the first time tonight.

"I do!" Red's voice was strained. "I do! Or I'll..."

Tifa's other hand cupped the shaft of his cock. It was hot, the temperature of a steaming bath, and she could feel his quickening heartbeat against her palm.

"It's okay, Red." Tifa smiled at him. "You're an adult now, remember? I think you earned this."

Red shuddered, a sigh of pleasure and relief rolling out of his mouth as Tifa slid her fingers up and down the length of him. With her other hand, she reached out, picking something up off the floor. It was a small piece of her destroyed cell-phone, a length of stiff wire still clinging to a chunk of circuit board. She threaded the piece of colorful detritus through a strand of Red's hair, squeezing the wires together to hold it in place.

"That one can be mine." She said, stroking his neck.

Even if Red had wanted to protest, he clearly had no resistance left. His legs trembled as Tifa continued to stroke his glistening cock and he lowered his head to nuzzle her shoulder. Tifa let out a small gasp as his warm, flat tongue flicked across her neck.

She released him and gathered her breasts in both hands, pushing them upward toward Red's face. He rumbled happily and lapped at them as well, his tongue stroking her nipples with long, smooth movements that made Tifa's head spin.

"Come on, you know you want to try it." Tifa winked, squeezing them together meaningfully. Red's only reply was an enthusiastic nod, setting his hair decorations jingling.

He moved forward and lowered his body, sliding that large, hot cock against Tifa's chest. After a few tentative motions, he slid it into the moistened cleft between her breasts, sliding it up and down between their pillowy softness.

"Wow..." Tifa breathed, as Red quickened the pace of his movements. "You're so warm, it's like a hot water bottle."

Red managed a panting chuckle, lowering his legs for better purchase as he titfucked her. She glanced down and could see the tip of his cock pushing through the top of her cleavage, shining with its own inner light as well as a mixture of saliva and pre-cum.

She craned her neck forward, lips slightly parted, as Red pushed harder against the firm warmth of her breasts. As he thrust, the soft point of his cock just barely tickled her lips. She leaned further forward and let him part her mouth with the head of his member. In and out. In and out. His cock slid up her cleavage, pressing through her lips and gliding over her tongue before slipping back. Every stroke caused the thin hair on his underbelly to tickle her nipples and building a tight, hot sensation between her legs.

Red groaned with pleasure as Tifa squeezed her breasts more firmly together, increasing the pressure on him as he drove up and down like a piston. At the same time, she began to flick her tongue up and down, catching him on the upward thrust and catching a brief taste of him each time.

Tifa could feel the pulsating heat building in Red's cock a few seconds before he came. A jet of thick, white cum squirted between her breasts before his cock slipped free of her breasts and slid between her lips. Red pushed himself all the way into Tifa's mouth, the tip of his cock tickling the back of her throat as he continued to squirt hot cum. Tifa had to strain her jaw to open wide enough for him and she felt dizzy as she struggled to catch a breath. But that sensation between her legs burned even hotter as he jerked his hips, pushing his animal dick against her wet tongue. Tifa's eyes rolled back in her head, feeling on the edge of climax herself.

Finally, Red pulled back, His long, glowing shaft slipping out of her mouth and dribbling a few droplets across her neck and chest. Tifa's chest was heaving, both from lack of air and her own arousal.

"W-wow..." She managed to gulp, swallowing the remaining cum in her mouth, although the salty taste lingered on her tongue. "You weren't kidding about being pent up, were you?"

Red's let out a satisfied purr-growl and licked Tifa's face. He brought his muzzle very close and whispered into her ear.

"We aren't done yet."

"That's exactly what I was hoping you would say." Tifa reached down, hands roaming over her breasts. Her hard nipples stood out sharply, slick from Red's cum. She moved her hands lower, over hard abs sheathed by soft skin and then down the swell of her pubic mound before coming to rest between her legs. Her pussy was almost as hot as Red's body, the lips puffy and slick, revealing the pink inner folds. She took a shaky breath as her fingers circled the swollen nub of her clitoris. "I...I'm pretty pent up myself."

Red's muzzle followed the path of her hands, pausing to lap at her nipples before moving lower. His nose was warm and damp as it traced its way along her skin, Red's huffing breaths tickling as he moved down her belly. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth as he slowly moved closer, anticipation building as she felt his hot breath rush between her thighs. Her breathing became unsteady as the moist tip of his nose gently prodded at the sensitive button of her clitoris.

She let out a wordless, needy sound at the first lick. The water-bottle heat of his wide tongue pressed against her perineum before swiping upwards with a quick, forceful stroke that slid all the way up her slit and tugged at her clitoris before starting back from the bottom once more. Each lick became firmer, pressing against her, parting her labia and tasting the wetness inside before swiping against her clit in another brief moment of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck. Fuckfuckfuck." Tifa gasped, her belly tightening and her thighs trembling in time with the incredible things Red was doing between her legs. "Oh Gaia, no wonder those bitches in Cosmo Canyon kept volunteering for this."

She could feel herself teetering on the edge of climax but forced herself to hold back. She pushed Red's face back, causing him to look up at her, confusion in his eye. Her pussy was throbbing in protest as his tongue stopped.

"W-wait." Tifa was out of breath, like she had just run through her katas at triple-time. Her face and chest were covered in a fine sheen of sweat droplets. She met Red's eye with her own. "I want...I want to come with you inside."

Red's lips pulled back from his teeth in a feral grin. He took a few steps back and Tifa could see that his cock was still just as big and hard as it was when he first pounced on her.

"Turn over."

Tifa obeyed, rolling over onto her stomach and then lifting herself up onto her hands and knees. She shook her head, letting her long, dark hair tumble to the side and out of the way. She couldn't see Red anymore, but she could feel his gaze on her again. That burning point of white-hot lust slowly making its way across her body.

She heard the click of his claws on the wooden floor as he moved closer.

She felt the heat of his breath as he sniffed her, nose less than an inch from her quivering pussy. She adjusted herself slightly, spreading her knees out further to bare herself to him.

She heard his satisfied growl.

Red XIII mounted her in a single surge, his body moving over hers and his paws slapping down on her shoulders. The weight of him pushed her down to her elbows, forcing her ass higher into the air. She felt the firm, hot tip of his canine penis against the opening of her pussy and then he was inside her.

She was so wet, so open to him that there was no resistance at all, that huge, bestial cock sliding in until the knot slammed into her clit. Her head pounded with a sensation of incredible, intoxicating pressure as her pussy stretched around Red's girth.

She came immediately, before he even pulled back for the second thrust, the earlier teasing with his tongue and the heat of that knot pressing against the lips of her pussy were too much. She shook beneath him, dropping further until her face was pressed into her arms and her breasts pressed against the cool wooden floor, and her breath came in short, gasping pants. She could feel herself clenching around Red's cock, her pussy trying to pull him deeper inside her...but that knot was just too thick.

Red chuckled at her immediate climax and began to thrust, his hips pulling back before slamming forward with the strength and regularity of a piston. Every stroke pulled back until the head of his cock barely parted the lips of her pussy, only to slam forward again until it hit the knot. Every time, she could feel her body trembling around it as it pressed her open but it was just too big to fit inside. His cock was hot, just barely below the threshold of pain as it pulsed inside of her.

"Ha...ha...faster." Tifa managed to gasp, her face pressed against the floor while each jerk of Red's hips almost pushing the breath from her lungs. "I...I want it."

Red's breath huffed through her hair and ticked the base of her neck, his blunt front claws digging into the skin of her shoulders as he continued to pound her from behind. Her body was rocked with waves of bliss and she could feel herself overflowing, trickles of wetness running down her legs and Red pushed himself harder and harder inside her. She was moaning openly now, her words lost in sounds of animal need.

Red's cock was growing hotter, making Tifa feel light-headed like she had gone for a jog in the desert. Then it began to tremble and twitch, Red's steady movements becoming jerkier. They came together a moment later. Tifa's eager pussy squeezed Red's cock as it jerked, squirting jets of hot cum into her. She felt it filling her and for a moment she wondered if they should have taken precautions. Hadn't Hojo said something about cross-breeding Aerith and Red back in Midgard...was that just insanity or...?

But it was too late. She could feel Red's cum filling her pussy and trickling down her trembling legs. It'll probably be fine. Probably.

Red pulled back, cock slipping out and causing more cum to spatter on the wooden floor.

"What..?" Tifa gasped, still panting. "You're done...already? You...wuss."

Red had started to lean back, easing his weight off of Tifa's shoulders. But her challenge caused him to lean forward again, the length of his still-erect cock sliding along the lips of her pussy, making it quiver with small, delicious spasms.

"Do you really think you can handle any more?" He teased, his rough voice and mocking. "I wouldn't want to break you."

"Fuck...you..." Tifa was winded and light-headed...but if she was going to do this, she wasn't going to half-ass it. " I want...I want the whole thing."

Red let out a small sound of surprise, like a confused housecat. If Tifa wasn't still catching her breath she'd probably have laughed. "The whole thing...you mean..."

"That's right. All the way."

"Are you sure? Only a few women back in Cosmo could handle that." His cock was pulsing against Tifa's slit, growing hotter again.

"Big talk. I bet you're just tired...must be hard for an old man in his forties to keep up with me."

"Don't say you weren't warned," Red responded to her taunting with a playful snarl. There was the sound of claws on wood as he adjusted his position slightly. "In fact, since you're so confident...why don't we try something else."

Tifa's eyes widened as she felt Red pull back from her pussy, the slick tip of his dick moving upwards and slipping between her half-spread asscheeks. She let out a tiny, nervous squeak as he prodded gently at her other orifice.

"Still think you can take it? The whole thing?"

"Bring it on." Despite her confident words, Tifa had to stop her voice from cracking. She'd never done anything like this before...not even with that dildo back home. "Just go a bit-"

Her words were cut off when Red leaned forward, pressing into her asshole. The head of his cock came to a soft, slightly scooped point, with most of the girth in the shaft, giving his member a somewhat conical shape. So the tip slipped inside easily, lubricated by the cum and pussy-juice on his cock and the sweat on Tifa's body, but as he moved his hips she could feel his widening girth stretching her asshole wider.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa...AAAAAAAA...AAAAAHH!!" Tifa moaned shamelessly, any attempt at playing things cool completely forgotten. Red was deep inside her ass, the pounding heat of his cock forcing the muscles to relax and letting him stretch her further than she would have thought possible.

It hurt, there was no doubt about that, and it brought involuntary tears to her eyes. But it was a familiar, satisfying pain, like the pain of stretching her muscles after an invigorating sparring session...feeling that delicious pain that drove the stiffness from her body and left her feeling supple and almost giddy from endorphins. And the pain was more than eclipsed by the pleasure...the feeling of Red's hot, huge cock inside her made her eyes roll back and her pussy quiver.

Thankfully, Red was taking things slower this time. He pulled back, leaving her groaning with relief as her body relaxed, and then pushed his cock back in. Each stroke pushed him deeper inside, increasing that delightful pain and wracking her body with another wave of pleasure.

The cabin of the gondola rocked with the motions of their wild fucking, filled with the sounds of feral, animalistic pleasure. It dawned on Tifa that those sounds were coming from her.

Red's rear claws dug into the wooden floor as he pushed himself deeper and Tifa's moans and slurred curses died on her lips as she felt the thick heat of Red's knot parting her cheeks and pressing against her asshole.

"Do it." She snarled, her voice rough and hungry. Red's answering growl sounded much the same.

As Red pushed forward, pushed herself back, driving the knot against the tight opening. There was a sensation of immense pressure and her head throbbed in time with her heartbeat. It felt like all the blood in her body was being squeezed into her head and for a moment her vision dimmed and she thought that she might pass out. Her mouth hung open, desperately gasping like a drowning man.

And then there was an almost audible sensation of release as her body took everything Red XIII had inside of her. The massive, fist-sized knot pushed into her ass and her body tightened around it, sucking it inside and locking it in place.

Tifa climaxed again as she and Red XIII joined completely, but it was nothing like her earlier orgasms. Those left her shaking and arched with pleasure...this one hit her so hard that her brain seemed to disconnect from her body, floating in an electric haze of unthinkable ecstasy while her limbs flailed and spasmed. Her fingers clenched, nails digging deep furrows into the wood. Her legs kicked frantically and only the knot kept her from tossing Red off of her in the throes of orgasm.

For his part, Red didn't stop. His jaws closed around her hair, pulling her head back and giving him the support he needed to keep fucking her while he drove her to the ground with his pounding haunches. Each thrust pushed his cock in as far as it would go and then pulled back, the knot straining her ass from the inside this time. But now that she had him inside, there was no chance of them parting. Each time it triggered a new orgasm, the waves of pleasure crashing against one another and nearly drowning her.

She wasn't sure how many times she had come before Red XIII finished, but the feeling of his hot, almost steaming, cum filling her ass was oddly soothing...like a stomach full of hot tea on a cold day. She finally collapsed, Red XIII slumped on top of her, both breathing heavily and trembling slightly from the aftershocks of intense sexual bliss.

There was no way to say how long they were laying there, minds foggy and bodies still locked together. But then a nagging thought managed to make it through the layers of heady euphoria that clogged Tifa's mind.

Why was the gondola still rocking?

No sooner had the thought skittered through her brain than the gondola jerked, stopping with the sound of machinery locking into place...the sound of the docking clamps that held it ready for passengers to get on and off.

"No!" Tifa struggled to get up, eyes searching desperately for her clothes. Her limbs felt like noodles and barely obeyed her, causing her to flail helplessly on the ground. "Red! Red! You've got to get off! I think the ride is fixed."

Indeed, she realized that she could hear voices outside. Familiar voices.

"Maybe Tifa and Red'll be on this one? I swear we saw them get on one of these before the ride broke."

That peppy, squeaking voice was unmistakably Yuffie. Yuffie was waiting outside!

"She better be!" The gruff baritone that responded could only belong to Barrett, causing Tifa's heart to pound faster with apprehension. "I don't know why she isn't answering her damn phone! She better not have let the battery run out!"

"Tifa..." Red whispered, struggling to stay balanced as she struggled underneath him. She tried to pull away and felt it...his cock still locked in place. "Tifa, um...the knot...I can't get it out."

As the implication of Red's words sank in, the handle began to turn on the door to the gondola. From outside came one final voice. Stern and serious.

"Well, we need to meet up soon if we're going to catch up with Cait Sith before he escapes with the keystone."

It was Cloud's.

"Nooooooooooooooo!!"

--------------