Final Fantasy VII: Double Brides

Story Info
Aerith & Tifa enjoy a threesome, and one another!
8.9k words
4.86
7.7k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the videogames, characters, developers, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Final Fantasy VII or any of its characters etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Aerith Gainsborough, Don Corneo, Tifa Lockhart (all Final Fantasy VII)

FF7 Remake: Double Brides

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

A Commissioned Story for [Anonymous].

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

A certain criminal residency in Wall Market...

"Whichever one shall I pick?" Don Corneo was almost drooling as he eyed up the line up of three lovely 'ladies' set out for him as he selected a 'bride' for the evening. Clad in his usual expensive attire with his open jacket showing off a bulging gut in a barely fitting white shirt. Clueless that the pigtailed blonde at the end of the trio was actually a man, Cloud Strife, in an exceptional disguise. The less than thrilled look on Cloud's face masking that he knew suffering through this would be worth it to get the information about Corneo's criminal activities in regards to Avalanche.

At the other end of the row the gorgeous, busty dark haired barmaid and secret Avalanche member Tifa Lockhart had packed her curves into a stunning, low cut purple dress with short skirt and heels. Her love raven hair hanging right down her back as she alone looked like a true prize. Next to her, Aerith Gainsborough, the 'Flower Girl' with secrets of her own, was drop dead stunning in an elegant, flowing red dress cut at the side to show off her smooth leg.

After being a little hands on with Cloud, Corneo turned away and slowly raised a hand. Like he was processing who to pick. However, at that moment, both Cloud and Aerith's backs suddenly stiffened. Cloud's eyes the first to go wide as suddenly coming out through the back wall was a mysterious Whisper, floating through the air at made a circle around the room. Aerith biting her bottom lip as looked to Cloud with concern, while he held a poker face. Cloud's eyes narrowing through when the Whisper then floated up to Don, unseen clearly by the rest of the room. It was as if the creature was, was its name indicated, whispering to the crime lord. Did cloud see that Whisper... Have on a set of feminine lips, coated in thick red?

Yet as soon as it had appeared, the Whisper then floated right back the way it had came, vanishing through the wall. Leaving Corneo to turn around with a wide grin. "OH YEAH! I'VE GOT IT!!" He yelled with glee. "I can't believe I never thought of it before! Why bother just settling for one wife for tonight... WHEN I CAN HAVE TWO!!" He announced, pointing a finger on each hand with one at Tifa, and the other at Aerith. Shocked gasps coming from the (actual) ladies at this unexpected development.

"You can't just..." Cloud tried to say, but Corneo's lackey Kotch made him step back into line.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but the Don's decisions are final." Kotch said, smirking behind his sunglasses. "Maybe you'll get picked tomorrow..." He said as Don rubbed his hands with glee. "If that's what you want, Boss? Then a two-for-one special it is." He said, moving behind the selected girls and making them step forward with a hand on their back.

"Just go with it..." Tifa whispered to Aerith when she glanced over. "Two of us can maybe get the info we need better than just the one." She reasoned as Aerith, with concern, nodded in agreement.

"The blonde is all yours, boys..." Don said over his shoulder as he helped himself to slip an arm around the waists of his 'brides' while his goons let out cheers as they thought they'd been left with a gorgeous, slim blonde to play with for the night. Clueless that Cloud would be easily able to kick all their asses, even in such lavish attire.

"I thought those Whispers were supposed to preserve destiny, not alter it..." Cloud mumbled under his breath to himself as he watched Tifa and Aerith being led off, before he was soon being surrounded by grins from the crooks of Don's gang. Cloud was looking forward to being provoked into using self defence already.

* * *

"Well, ladies? What do you think?" Don was grinning as the doors into his lavish bed chamber closed behind the tree. A huge four poster, but more like pillar, bed with golden dragons at the headboard and so much space it was like four regular beds put together. Let alone all the expensive, likely ill-gotten, artefacts and ornaments on the floor and walls. "The good life is pretty good, don't you think?" He added with a giggle as he picked up a small cylinder piece of tech, pressing a button to make a camera flash go off.

"A-Are you taking photos?" Aerith's nerves only increased at the flash.

"Just a little something to remember the moment!" Don claimed with a grin. "A little before and after, you know!"

"And so what, you've got something to blackmail us with if we say no?" Tifa called him out as she put her hands on her waist, looking far from impressed.

"Oooooooooh! Kitten's got some claws, eh? I like that!" He just stayed smiling. "But let me guess, this is a first time for you ladies? Not just with a handsome man like me of course..." He said, ignoring the rolling of eyes from the darker haired of the two. "But I mean a first time going into a little menage a trios, right?"

"W-Well that is true..." Aerith admitted with a blush as she looked down for a moment.

"Of course it is! What kind of a woman do you think I am! Do you think we are, even!" Tifa said with a snap.

"Oh don't worry, babes! Papa's got just the toy to help you both out!" Don smiled broadly as he reached into a pocket of his coat. Producing a shining Materia orb and holding it out.

"Materia?" Tifa stated as she and Aerith looked at the orb. "That's not going to..."

The orb then shined as Corneo smirked, seeing the two women blinking. "Oh, not just any old one. A little, refined shall we say, version of Materia I like to use. I call it ATTRACT and it's awfully useful to give a little boost when needed." He claimed as he stuffed it back down into a pocket.

"I don't feel any different..." Tifa claimed, as indeed she hadn't been put under any sort of spell or mind control.

"Were we supposed to do something?" Aerith asked but before the two ladies knew it, their eyes had gone from just looking at Don to more scanning him over.

"Oh, all in good time..." He said with glee as he sat down on the edge of his bed. Patting either side of it with his hands excitedly. "Come along now, my lovely brides! Come over here and show your lovely hubby for the night what you two girls can do..."

The girls hesitated as they didn't want to specifically go through with this all, but knew they had to follow his disgusting demands in order to get what they wanted out of him. Moving over as Tifa took a seat on his left side, and Aerith on the right. Both women soon pulled in against his bulging body when he put an arm around both beauties. Not helping the mood by snapping a picture of him holding the two. "It's almost a shame to take those pretty little dresses off of you both... But we'll get to that later... But first? Let's get a taste of the sweet stuff..." He decided, turning his grinning face to Tifa.

Tifa sighed, but soon squealed when she was pulled into a kiss, trying to prevent it deepening when his perverted lips pressed against her full, ripe ones. However, with the effects of ATTRACT working on her she found her lips parting just a bit from sudden arousal, just enough of a gap for his tongue to wickedly slide in and make her groan. Finding herself kissing the crime boss with a conflicted expression, not helped by him running his hand through her long dark hair. Or him snapping a picture of the lip lock either as she groaned with half-closed eyes as he explored her mouth with his tongue.

Aerith's hands were already squirming as she sat and watched her friend smooching the criminal, but soon it was her turn as she was blushing even before he turned to grin at her. Her cry more of a whimper as she didn't resist, letting herself be pulled in with a hold of her long hair just by the flower tied through it. Her eyes fluttering when he went for the kiss and was able to explore past those soft lips of hers to again let his tongue roam around inside her mouth as she moaned. Eyelids closing and not completely to try and pretend she was making out with a certain blonde haired mercenary either. Finding her hand running slightly against his side as she allowed her mouth to be toyed with as her tongue flicked slightly up against him, only to quickly wrestled around with as he seized in lewd fashion on the opportunity. All as the camera flash went off again so both women would have some explaining to do far beyond of Wall Market if the pictures ever left his private collection.

"I-Is that enough?" Tifa demanded as Don eventually broke the lip lock with her ally in what was supposed to be information gathering on Corneo's interest in Avalanche. "You really can't expect us to just... MMMMMPHHH!!" Suddenly, Don leaned back as he went from smooching both stunners to making them both enjoy one another. Pressing their gorgeous faces together as noses brushed and lips crashed together with eyes going wide as green stared into red. Squeals from them both but neither of them found themselves wanting to pull away. Aerith the first to move as her lips trembled before parting, and Tifa's lips opening wide too as the camera flashed again. Tongues slipping out as their eyes went to being half closed, embracing the moment as their tongues brushed and they let out low groans of newfound approval. ATTRACT doing its job to stimulate and increase arousal even at this low level.

Another camera flash and Tifa's eyes widened as she pulled back, leaving a little trail of saliva hanging from her lips to the other woman's. "H-Hey! What's the big idea??" Tifa demanded, sounding outraged but for the first time blushing herself.

"I've n-never done that before, Tifa..." Aerith said, looking away again as her hands fumbled with her dress. "I d-didn't exactly hate it either..."

"You're not helping, Aerith!" Tifa snapped as she sounded furious but couldn't bring herself to actually push away from behind held by the crime boss.

"Ah, so that's your names? I usually don't even bother asking for them, let alone remembering them from my nightly brides..." Corneo bragged as he smiled, moving his hands off from around them as he reached down. "But that's enough of a warm up, my beauties! Let's really see what you gorgeous things can do with a real manly man like myself!" He arrogantly bragged as he began to undo his belt even as he kept holding the controls for the cameras in one hand.

Even with knowing their true goal in this situation, but with the effects of a lust boosting Materia effecting them, the two women couldn't help but stare as Corneo shoved his pants down. A gasp from Tifa and a dropped jaw from Aerith as it wasn't just his ego or his stomach that was huge. Don packing a long, thick cock that perhaps showed why he enjoyed the company of ladies on a nightly basis. His shaft hardening quickly now free from his pants and there was a wide smile on his face seeing his 'brides' staring at his manhood -- a look his now doubt seen many times before, but he was enjoying this dose of cock-shock even more with it in double.

"Now now, ladies! No need to just stare..." He said with a bragging tone as he put a hand on the back of each woman's head. "How about you both get yourself a taste of lucky old me's poor, uncared for cock? The sad thing hasn't had any action since... Well, at least last night!"

"T-The smell of it! This is shameful!" Tifa's voice protested as she found herself just like Aerith shifting to be on her hands and knees facing him with her head lowering down more to his exposed crotch. "Fine! I'll do it!"

"So big... I never knew they could get this big..." Aerith kept staring as she found herself licking her lips with a newfound need. "Maybe... J-Just a little taste wouldn't hurt... If it gets us what we need..." She mumbled under her breath as she leaned in.

"MMMMM!! Oh yeah!!" Don moaned in delight when he felt two soft, wet tongues pressing against his length as Tifa worked over one side and Aerith began to slide along the other. A more firm press from the darker haired of the two while the one with flowers tied through her locks was a more timid, exploring motion. Either alone would be enough for one man to moan out from. He just grinned, staring down at the two pretty faces looking up at him as their tongues brushed along his rod. "Ahhhhhh... Oh this is fantastic already! MMMMM... I'm so glad I thought of finally doing this!" Corneo cackled as he made sure to press the button again, snapping a fresh sex pic of two gorgeous women double teaming his cock as they got a sample of his fat cock. The Materia making them get a full flavour of the addictive taste as even with the slow motion up and down, they groaned as they slid those wet tongues against the sides. A light coating of saliva being put onto him as they explored and found even the flashes of the camera weren't all that distracting any more.

"Mmmmmphhh... No, focus Tifa! You've got to finish this guy off and get t-that info!" Tifa told herself in a whisper as she tried to stay focused. Taking the bullet as it were as she made the first move to pleasure him fully as she lifted up and opened her mouth. Wrapping her juicy, pouty lips around this thickness as she sunk downward. Making herself groan not just from the taste of his man-meat but from his width making her lips stretch even before she began to bob. When she did, his moans were loud and shameless as his hand grabbed a handful of that long dark hair of hers as her head began to slip up and down along his size. Sucking him off as she found herself moaning around his meat as her tongue smacked up against the side of that long prick. Her red eyes half closed with a focused look but with a hint of desire as she blew a cock that was clearly one of, if not the biggest, she's ever blown in her life.

"Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM... Hmmmmmphhh!!" Before she knew it, Tifa's eyes were full closed as she bobbed away smoothly and at a steady pace. Not even objecting to him stroking her locks back behind the ear and shoulder so Don had a clear view of her slurping away on his tool as her saliva gradually dripped down. Never mind that she didn't even recoil hearing each fresh click of the camera flash as she was snapped sucking this cruel crime lord's dick. "MMMMM... MMMMPHHH!! Mmmmmmphh..." Her body shifting slightly as she nodded her head up and down towards his crotch, making her big tits sway a bit inside of her dress as her chest threatened to spill out. Not a concern right now as she put her warm and wet mouth to work, sliding up and down as she got her spit coating him. Even twisting her head a bit from side-to-side to grind her full lips around his fat cock, much to his moaning approval as her own groans bounced off his size.

"T-Tifa! You're really good at that!" Aerith kept blushing as her almost innocent eyes stared up with a cute look as she watched her friend dish out a porn star quality blowjob as Tifa's mouth plunged up and down to take a more than impressive amount of his vast length. The flower seller turned freedom fighter with her face right down at his crotch as she kept her tongue working on him. Sliding around his base as she groaned, getting the full smell of his musk from the closeness as she lapped away. "H-How can that all even fit inside of you? You must really be good at s-sucking cock, Tifa!" Aerith's words were meant as just a compliment, but unintentionally giving some dirty talk as even as she licked at the same dick being blown, her eyes were watching Tifa's gorgeous face pump up and down and in particular those lips wrapped around the thickness as Aerith stared with awe and a hint of desire.

"Mmmmmmphhh!!" Tifa heard all of that, and lifted herself off with a pop even as Don groaned with disappointment that the sucking had stopped. "Don't say it like that!" Tifa blushed, objecting to the rude words as she pulled Aerith up. "If you think it's so good? You have a turn then! You're involved in this as well!" Tifa reasoned as Aerith, even nervous as she was, nodded in agreement as she leaned over and slowly parted her own lips. Now the one having to groan with wide eyes as her clearly inexperienced mouth as stretched out by Corneo's vast size. Aerith's hand gripping his thigh as her lips widened to the maximum and she moaned around him as Tifa's hand was on the back of her long haired head. Making the flower girl start to raise and lower her head as she took her turn in blowing the man they were supposed to get information out of instead of just showing a good time.

"MMMMMM! Oh Aerith! You're quite a treat yourself! MMMMM!!" Don moaned with glee as he snapped a new picture and stayed smiling as her watched that beautiful face sliding up and down on his cock as Aerith blew him with a slow and steady pace. The sight that little extra hotter with Tifa's hand guiding the action like it was a woman guiding her best friend through some blowjob practice. "AHHHHH... I thought that Tifa's mouth was naughty and hot! MMMMM... But yours is soothing and wet! I love it! MMMMM! I love them both!" He said to openly brag about having his cake and eating it by sampling both of their very pleasurable mouths. Getting Aerith's lips now sliding up and down over his size as she added in her saliva to that already coating him as her blushing face moved back and forth as her eyes closed to both focus on the task at hand as well as enjoy the sinful action of blowing a man she knows she should completely despise.

Tifa narrowed her eyes at his filthy words, even as true as they were, but again showed her own building arousal as she didn't even talk back to him. Instead keeping her arm raised up as she kept her ally in this mission now turned sexual bobbing away on his fat and long cock. Leaving the chestier of the two to move down to take care of the rest of him as she went down towards his fittingly large and heavy balls. Working her tongue along the nearest sack at her side as she groaned, even shivering a little bit at the taste of him there as she slid her tongue across the stop to reach as far as she could. All as Aerith bobbed away above her as little drips of saliva ended up catching on her face before Tifa moved down more to let her tongue work over the underside of his nuts.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... HMMMMMPHH!!" Aerith's motion grew with confidence as each bob was delivered. Getting used to both the size of him stretching out her lovely lips and the idea of letting a man use her oral hole for his wicked pleasure. Her saliva drooling down his oversized inches as she slurped back and forth, taking over half of his size into her soothing mouth. "MMMMM... MMMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHH..." Her eyes snapped wide when the crown of his fat rod connected with the back of her mouth, giving her far much more cock to handle than she was used to. The sexy gagging being heard when she bobbed again and even with it going deep into her mouth she couldn't bring herself to stop as he made her moan from her oral talents. Even finding her hand moving up to brush her hair back as she stared up with a look of need that she wouldn't have dreamed of putting on before today. The clearing of her locks just perfect for when he clicked that button and captured, no doubt from a few angles as well, her innocent and stunning face sliding along his meat.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers