Final Flu Shanghai Ch. 03

Story Info
Exponential growth has begun. Jim has a deligthful commute.
6.8k words
4.85
1.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the time difference and his wife's work schedule, early mornings were the only time they could talk during the trip. He was dreading it. He hated lying to his wife and could hardly bear hiding anything from her, even Christmas presents. She was his other half, his soulmate. He half expected himself to blurt it all out. Maybe the only thing that stopped him was that he didn't know how. He couldn't explain it, even to himself. It didn't make any sense. What had even happened to him and those women?

She answered his video call and immediately asked how he was feeling, having heard from Steve that he left the restaurant feeling sick. That gave him cover for his pale, sick looking face, wracked with guilt and worry.

"Jim, you really should see a doctor about this. People don't get sick anymore, remember? It might be something serious."

"You're right honey. I'm feeling a lot better though. I think it might be an allergy to something I ate. I'll call the places I ate at yesterday and get lists of ingredients for what I ordered."

"Ok, sounds good. You and your adventurous eating," she said, laughing, loving to tease him about it. "What was it this time? Snake spleens? Live wriggling octopus tentacles? Fermented dinosaur turds? I know you can find crazy stuff to eat in China, but that doesn't mean you have to try it all!"

The rest of the call was brief and somehow normal. He didn't tell her. He just couldn't. He wondered if he could go on forever, every day, feeling this awful need to confess, and just never do it. Either way, could his life ever be the same?

As he was getting ready to leave for work, Jim realized he didn't get his room key back from Leizu. He headed down to the lobby intending to ask for a new key card, and of course for the old key card's access to his room to be removed. Not that she had any reason to come back, since he knew she now had what she wanted from him in her womb. However, when he got to the lobby it was crowded with a long line at the desk, so he decided to just do it when he got back to the hotel in the afternoon.

Looking down and trying his best to avoid eye contact with anyone, he started across the lobby toward the exit. He was intercepted by the tall swimmer from last night. She said "Hi Jim, I'm Xiu, remember me? I wanted to introduce you to some friends." Automatic politeness overrode his intention to avoid eye contact and he found himself shaking hands with two gorgeous women. They were both sophisticated looking, their hair and makeup expertly done, their clothes tailored and tasteful, and their slender bodies exceptionally feminine. Each one gasped, turned red, and went wide-eyed when they made eye contact.

"Fei Fei is a dear friend of my family," Xiu said, "She's an angel investor in Beijing, lots of fascinating companies in media and tech. She's a genius, and she knows the most amazing, brilliant, powerful people. Fei Fei darling, now do you forgive me? Do you understand why I needed you to fly down here overnight?"

The powerful, gorgeous woman nodded, giggling like a schoolgirl as she stared with lust at Jim. His brain was having trouble adjusting to the situation as those waves of desire that had driven him crazy last night began to return. He was so confused, his head full of so many questions, along with thoughts of undressing this woman, finding her wet pussy, filling it with his seed. It wasn't over? Xiu wanted him to meet more? Why did she care after she already had what she wanted from him in her womb? And, why an angel investor? He wasn't some tech startup guy, just a simple accountant. No, he realized. It's her DNA. She doesn't think I need an angel investor, she thinks this angel investor has amazing DNA. She thinks she can breed me like a damn horse.

"Qiao here owns a chain of high-end fitness and health centers catering to elite athletes. She knows a lot of really amazing people too. Olympians and such. And I think some of her people might have some ideas to maximize your performance for any athletic endurance endeavors you find yourself attempting this week."

Endurance? What? Oh... Shit. They clearly had much bigger plans for him. Suddenly the memory of all those questions last night before leaving his room came back to him. They were already planning this, even then. He looked around the lobby and finally realized it wasn't just a normal crowd. There were several other groups of gorgeous women waiting their turn to be introduced.

He said "really nice to meet you both, but I have to run," and left the two gorgeous, powerful women he'd just met staring wide-eyed after him as Xiu leaned in close to whisper to them. He tried to skirt around the crowd to get out without meeting anyone else, but was again intercepted by another group of four incredibly beautiful women, this time led by Yuming. Her sweet smile took his breath away, making vivid images of last night flash through his mind. When she introduced him, his automatic politeness kicked in again and he found himself making eye contact with each of her three slender, gorgeous friends. He saw them each flush and their eyes widen as they made eye contact, and he knew he had three more thralls.

"This is Susu, and this is Chun-Hua, two dear friends from culinary school," Yuming said. "They are up-and-coming chefs at two of the top restaurants in the city. I know you have to be booked tonight girls, but please let me know if you can find a way to cook for Jim's party. If not, we have to figure something else out to get together soon, right?"

"Yes," breathed Susu, her eyes fixed on Jim and smoldering, "we absolutely must."

"Definitely," agreed Chun-Hua huskily, "We will make it happen. Tonight. Jim, you are in for a treat."

Jim couldn't speak from the wave of desire that hit him. He gulped, smiled eagerly and nodded, knowing it was true. Holy shit, what a treat it would be to take these two, to make them his, to explore and conquer their eager, sweet little bodies. And sure, to try their cooking too. That crazy lust from last night was rushing back with a vengeance, crowding out the guilty thoughts that had so recently filled him.

"And this is my cousin Anna," Yuming continued. "She's a producer for a big music company. She works with girl bands, originally in Korea where she's from and now, after a merger, her company is here too, doing Chinese girl bands. Yes, I'm one quarter Korean," she added, seeing him glance at her.

Jim could hardly breathe looking at Anna. She was stunning. So much character with her crazy pink hair and her sparkling joyful eyes and sweet face. And what a gorgeous, slender body. Her body responded to his gaze like a caress, each part of her squirming as he slowly looked down and took in her beautiful curves. He wanted to undress her right now and find out if her pubes were dyed pink too. His eyes locked back on hers again and they were not just eye-fucking but eye-breeding each other.

He wanted to take her up to his room right then. Take all five of the girls he had just met. And Yuming too. Pregnant or not, he wanted her again too. He knew that he could. It was a short elevator ride away. They would be thrilled to go. He knew they were wet for him, all of them, right now. And fertile for him, right now. He had time. There was actually a lot of time before his first meeting. He had been leaving early to get situated before the meeting, but that wasn't really necessary. He was about to invite them up when he remembered he didn't have his room key back from Leizu. And there was still that long line at the front desk. Oh well. He knew he'd see them soon. Nothing would stop it, now that he was connected to them.

By the time he extricated himself from Yuming's group, the other two groups were between him and the door and his lust-addled brain didn't have the energy to try to avoid them. Soon he felt connected to and was lusting after a total of five more gorgeous girls, all panting and staring at him, squirming with desire. Mei's two friends were Huifen, a ballerina, and Xiang, a doctor. Li introduced him to her flight attendant friend Guanyu, her yoga instructor Tung-Mei, and her tennis coach Zhu. Each was spectacular, gorgeous, incredibly alluring, wildly sexy, adorable, exactly his type. He knew they had been chosen to match all his preferences, and, he realized, maybe also in part because they were in a position to know a lot of other girls he might like. Thoughts of crowds of ballerinas, yoga girls, and girl bands filled his mind. Holy shit. This might be about to get way, way out of hand.

As he left the hotel, the ten girls he had just met stood watching him go with flushed faces and wide eyes, as they each listened to one of his girls from last night whispering to them. A few others in the hotel lobby wondered what the heck was happening and who this guy was. Jim was glad none of his co-workers were staying at the same hotel so he didn't have to worry about explaining his new apparent rock-star status to them.

Outside he started looking for a cab, then heard someone call his name from a nearby van. In the front seats he saw Leizu and Fen, two joggers from last night. "Need a ride?" Fen called, "We're heading your way." Leizu and Fen were both wearing matching soccer uniforms.

He wondered for a second how she knew where he was going, then remembered Leizu taking pictures of his planner last night. She had his whole schedule. There still wasn't a cab in sight.

So he called out "sure" and started toward the van.

As he approached he heard another female voice with a Russian accent drift out from the back of the van saying "Who is this loser? He better not be the surprise you promised. Why did you drag us here?"

Oh boy. More recruits. He was still so turned on from meeting the ten new girls in the lobby, but he got himself under control and forced himself not to look, instead looking at Fen in the front seat. "Never mind, I think I'd rather just get a cab."

Then he saw them. Citra's dark caramel legs, in his peripheral vision as the side door opened. She was right there, sitting in the seat by the side door, just a couple feet away from him. Oddly she was wearing a soccer uniform too. He groaned as incredible memories of last night flooded his mind. He was so keyed up. He wanted so badly to touch her again, even just a small stroke, just to see her respond. He fought to control himself, telling himself to just turn and walk away, but he couldn't resist at least looking at her first. He'd just look at Citra then say goodbye and rush to a public bathroom somewhere and masturbate, which would probably take about ten seconds. There was no way he could just go to work like this without some release.

He looked up at her gorgeous face. Oh shit. It wasn't Citra. It was like a slightly younger, more athletic version of her. The girl gasped, flushed, and stared at him.

The Russian voice spoke up from the other middle row seat on the far side of the van, "Setia, you know this guy?" Jim involuntarily glanced at the tall, gorgeous Russian and she gasped, her eyes going wide, her sassy, snobby party-girl face rapidly transitioning from a habitual expression of contempt to abject lust.

"What's going on?" asked an accented voice from the back. He glanced back there and instantly had two more thralls, both incredibly gorgeous and exotic, a lithe dark-skinned beauty from Malaysia and a willowy Vietnamese girl. Holy shit. He froze, his mind reeling. He could not be more turned on. There was so much gorgeous tight smooth skin in that car that he wanted to touch so badly. The four beautiful lithe hotties squirmed in their seats, panting and staring at him.

"Jim, what are you waiting for? Hop in, it's going to be the best commute ever," Leizu said, making Fen giggle.

Oh, why not. He climbed in and sat in the only available seat, in the back between the two exotic, lithe squirming bodies who immediately pressed against him while their friends in the middle row turned around, staring wide-eyed at him. The door of the darkly tinted van closed, and the girls immediately grew bolder, their fingers caressing his thighs, arms, and chest.

"It's a short drive, girls," said Leizu from the front, "Don't waste time." The virus sensed their urgency and rapidly increased everyone's desire.

Jim gave a token effort to keep them at bay, swatting away hands and dodging lips as his desire quickly grew, but he knew soon it would overwhelm him like last night. His hands were also outnumbered 4 to 1, so it wasn't long before his pants were undone and yanked down to mid-thigh. Then his underwear followed and soft fingers teased lightly along his hardening shaft while others flicked all around. Soon the Russian girl, who he had gathered was named Katerina, had kneeled down in front of him and and he felt himself sliding into her mouth, her tongue swirling wonderfully. The desire to breed with these beautiful strangers was growing alarmingly quickly. The girls on either side pulled his hands down and guided them into their soccer shorts. When his fingers found their heavenly wet folds, he lost all ability to resist, allowing the Malaysian girl to his left to capture his lips in a passionate kiss.

Responding to this first sign of full cooperation, Katerina quickly took her shorts and panties off, then turned around and sat on his lap facing away, trying to maneuver herself onto him in the small, crowded space. The others in the back adjusted their legs to give her room, Jim scooting forward as far as he could, and the Vietnamese girl to his right held his shaft in position as Katerina raised herself up over him, holding onto the middle row seats.

His tip brushed against her very wet entrance a few times and soon lodged inside. Then she slowly, deliciously pushed that first glorious inch onto him, shuddering in pleasure before raising back up slowly and pushing back down a little deeper. Seconds ago she had been a stranger. Now she was taking him inside her, so hot and so urgently in need of him. He reveled in the feeling of conquest and the incredible sensations as she pushed down again, finally taking him all the way into her delightful body as she moaned in bliss. She began to ride him slowly as he watched her perky ass rise up and down on him.

He marveled at her control and athleticism despite the awkward position, and he also marveled at how this position made her waist look so impossibly tiny compared to her hips. He needed to grab that waist and feel the gorgeous body that was riding him, so he reluctantly withdrew his hands from the wet folds of this neighbors. He held her tiny waist as she bounced on him, then reached around to run his hands all over her body, pushing her sports bra up to cup her small, perky breasts.

He wanted to savor this and make it last a little longer, but the virus had other plans. It knew time was limited so it increased their pleasure and desire to breed as quickly as it could.

Katerina's skin was so soft and warm, her body so firm and responsive. She arched her back, thrusting herself down on him harder and faster, moaning with pleasure as he slid in and out of her. Her movements were fluid and graceful, despite the awkward crouching position.

Her breath came in quick gasps, her lips parted, her eyes closed tightly as she focused on the sensations coursing through her body. Wave after wave of increasing pleasure crashed over him. He could feel the heat building, the tension growing with every thrust, and knew he would soon be putting a baby in this sexy stranger.

He gripped her hips, guiding her movements as she rode him harder, faster. The van swerved around a corner, the tinted windows casting strange shadows across their bodies, the light making her flowing blond hair glow and sparkle in the air. It was magic, stunning, overwhelming. The incredible sights and sensations of her, the intensity of their breeding instincts, the beauty and urgency of it all, and the thrill of doing it in rush hour traffic.

His own movements became more urgent, more animalistic as he fought to control the building pressure within him. He could feel the head of his shaft pressing against her, begging for release, but he didn't want this to end. Not yet. He wanted to make her feel it, make her see stars.

Her body tensed and quivered as she neared the edge. He knew she was close, so close, and he couldn't help but speed up, thrust deeper, harder. Her moans filled the small space of the van, echoing off the walls and mixing with the sound of the engine.

The other three girls all had their shorts and panties off and their hands working their clits and breasts, writhing in their seats, their eyes locked on Jim's face as they saw his orgasm approaching. The girl to his left was softly chanting "knock her up, knock her up."

Jim gripped Katerina's hips tightly as he reached the point of no return, her wet heat tightening around him. She moaned, arching her back as she felt his thighs tremble against hers. Then he erupted deep inside her wild, spasming, fertile body, his seed spurting into her womb as she convulsed around him, their combined cries echoing through the van.

The girls wasted no time. Katerina was off him in seconds and back in her seat, giggling with joy and thanking him over and over again for his seed. The Malaysian girl to his left quickly moved into the same position straddling Jim, facing forward.

Setia, the Indonesian girl, asked "Can he really go again so soon?"

Leizu laughed from the driver's seat and said "Honey, no problem. He knocked up eleven of us in a row last night without a break."

There was a chorus of gasps.

"Eleven?"

"What?"

"No way!"

"Yeah, eleven, no breaks" confirmed Fen.

The overwhelming joy that came from the knowledge he had just knocked up Katerina was still spreading through him in waves of blissful satisfaction, even better than the orgasm itself. Meanwhile the adorable, tight, exotic Malaysian girl, whose name he still hadn't caught, positioned herself over his still-hard shaft, moaning as she lodged his tip in her entrance. The van suddenly lurched over a pothole, causing her to bounce up and then drive him right through her hymen in one deep stroke. Like with the others, the virus made her feel no pain.

She didn't seem hurt and didn't miss a beat, beginning to ride him slowly, enjoying the feel of him inside her, her hips gyrating and moving in perfect rhythm, using her athletic body to impale herself with full, deep strokes.

The van lurched again, and she threw her head back, moaning at the extra-deep thrust it caused. Then she began to speed up, trying to replicate that forceful thrust with her powerful body. He ran his hands over her smooth, warm, exotic dark skin and cupped her firm breasts, squeezing gently before pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. The sensation was exquisite, sending waves of pleasure through their bodies as she continued to ride him harder and harder. And she was so freaking gorgeous, her tight dark skin smooth and stretched and shapely everywhere over perfectly toned muscles as she pounded onto him.

The virus again showed no mercy, driving their passion higher as quickly as possible toward its purpose.

Jim was amazed to feel his orgasm already approaching, together with an overwhelming desire to breed with this stranger whose name he hadn't caught and whose cherry he had just popped.

"I'm getting close," he said. "You're so fucking hot. What's your name?"

"Ameera," she said, giggling.

He gripped her hips, urging her to ride him harder, faster. The other girls watched intently, their faces flushed and their breath coming in ragged gasps as they pleasured themselves.

They held on tight as the van swerved around another corner. He was pressed deeply inside her, hovering right on the brink of orgasm. She felt him swell inside her and she cried out "yes, he's going to do it, yes yes!"

12