Final Fuck

Story Info
The sexual odyssey of two soldiers in Afghanistan ends.
4k words
4.55
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter officially closes out the story and sexual odyssey of two soldiers in Afghanistan. Thank you for reading and for the valuable feedback. Enjoy the finale!

*****

As we both stood there completely naked and covered in dust with sweat glistening off our bodies, my eyes again fixated on the hairy mound between her legs.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your brains out," she said as she walked towards me.

My erection stood at full attention as she walked over to me and kissed me. Her lips were soft and wet, in stark contrast to the dry dusty climate. I reached my hand down and felt the wetness of her sex. As she pushed her breasts into me, I could feel her hard nipples. My erection grew rapidly.

I started to kneel, as if to go down on her, but she pulled me up.

Twelve hours earlier...

As I stood there looking at a large wall map of Kabul and the area south of the city, I cringed. The area just south of Kabul was no man's land. The Afghan government had no influence there and the Taliban seemed to operate with impunity in the region. In fact, a month before I'd arrived in Afghanistan, two U.S. Navy sailors had been kidnapped and killed when they got lost while trying to drive to another U.S. base on the outskirts of Kabul. Now, I would have to lead convoy directly through that area to a remote U.S. Special Forces outpost known as Camp Morehead. The irony of the camp's name didn't escape me.

One day earlier, the General's executive officer had called me to her office to tell me the General would like to attend an upcoming ceremony at Camp Morehead; the graduation of a new class of Afghan commandos. For various reasons, helicopter transportation from ISAF HQ couldn't be arranged on such short notice, so the General would need to travel via ground convoy. Furthermore, due to the timeline, it wouldn't make sense to try to return to ISAF the same day and thus everyone, including the general, would have to spend the night at Camp Morehead. After receiving the detailed itinerary from the General's executive officer, I called my team together and immediately briefed them on the next day's mission. They, like me, also felt uneasy about the prospects of driving to Camp Morehead. For about an hour we brainstormed and discuss details of the mission, including various routes and tactics we would use to try and make our convoy a harder target. After all of the details were hashed out, I told everyone to pack an overnight bag and dismissed them. I then stood around for few more minutes looking at the map.

The day had already been full of activity for me; with multiple escort missions to various locations in Kabul. Some days the adrenaline of being outside the wire could carry me almost twenty-four hours, other days, I'd be exhausted by late afternoon. At least I would end the day on a bright note; dinner with Kristen. It was almost 7:30 pm as I walked into the DFAC. By now, most people had already eaten dinner and the line had subsided. I got a tray, got in line and received a generous serving of spaghetti and meat balls. I then grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. After getting my food, I sought out Kristen and found her at a small table on the side of the DFAC; right where she said she'd be. I sat down and let out a sigh of relief.

She smiled at me.

"Rough day?" she asked.

"No, just tired and glad it's over," I replied.

As she sat there eating her dinner, I was amused by the way she twirled the spaghetti with her fork, then cut it with her knife; allowing her to take small, neat bites.

She saw me grinning and looked up.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I laughed.

She resumed eating and I began to eat my food.

"How was your day?" I asked.

After she finished chewing, she responded.

"The usual stuff. Nothing too exciting," She said with a shrug.

"So, now that you've been here about two months, how do you like it so far?" I asked

"It's not bad, though at times I get stir crazy being stuck on base all day."

I nodded.

"At least you get to go off base regularly. That must help break up the days," she said.

"It does! I'm pretty fortunate," I replied.

"In fact, right before I came to dinner, I found out that tomorrow morning I have to lead a mission to Camp Morehead to take the General to a graduation ceremony for new Afghan commandos."

Kristen stopped eating and looked up.

"Oh my god! I'd love to go with you and write an article about that! Can I go with you guys tomorrow?" she excitedly asked.

I thought for a moment before answering.

"It's an overnight mission, so we're spending the night at Camp Morehead."

"That's fine." Kristen replied.

"Well, I am the convoy commander, so I guess if your boss approves, you can come. We do have a couple extra seats." I replied.

"Peachy Keen! I'll ask him right after dinner."

I laughed at her use of that phrase again.

"I'll do you one better. If your boss approves and you can come, I'll let you be my TC. You can hold the radio and map," I said with a wink.

"Score," she said with a laugh.

After we finished eating, she asked me if I'd walk to her office as she asked her boss for permission.

We left the DFAC and headed back to her office.

When we got to her office, we both walked inside; Kristen leading the way. I saw a few people sitting at computers working on articles. They looked up at me and nodded as I walked by.

Finally, we got to her boss's office. The door was open, but Kristen knocked on the door frame.

"Sorry to bother you, sir, but can I come in?" she asked.

As I stood behind Kristen, it stuck me that this was the first time, I had ever heard address a superior officer.

"Come in, Captain," a male voice answered from inside the office. Kristen and I both walked inside.

Her boss, a colonel, was seated at his desk.

After introducing me as the sergeant who taught the driver's training course, she took when she first arrived at ISAF, and the leader for the General's personal security detail, she asked him for permission to go to Camp Moorhead to write an article about the graduation ceremony for a new class of Afghan commandos. She also explained that it would be an overnight mission. The Colonel turned his chair to face me.

"Sergeant, do you have extra room in your convoy for Captain Bennet?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I answered.

The Colonel thought for a moment. He then looked at Captain Bennet. As we stood there, I felt like we were two children asking our dad for permission to use the family car.

"Ok, you can go, Captain," he replied.

"Thank you, sir," she replied.

"Just make sure you follow the Sergeant's commands since you're not use to being off base," the colonel followed up.

Kristen nodded. We then turned and walked out of the Colonel's office.

Once we were outside, I turned to Kristen.

"You heard the Colonel. You have to obey my commands." I said as I tried to keep a straight face.

She grinned at me.

"Ok, Sergeant, where and when do you need to be for the mission tomorrow?" she asked.

"Actually, meet right here in front of this building at 0800," I replied.

"Alright, I'll be here." She said as she began to walk away.

"Where are you going now?" I called after her.

"Going to try and call my folks from the call center. See you tomorrow," she said as she walked away.

"Good night," I yelled as we both walked in opposite directions.

Once back at my room, I changed out of my uniform in shorts and a t-shirt, brushed my teeth and performed my nightly ritual of taking an Ambien. I didn't know where my dreams would take me tonight, I just hoped it would be somewhere good and not Iraq or Afghanistan. As I laid down, I closed my eyes and tried to envision being back at a fraternity party in college.

The next morning, I awoke to the buzzing of my alarm clock. I got up, took a quick shower, got dressed and headed to the DFAC for a quick bite. It was an overcast and grey morning.

By eight o'clock, all vehicles and personnel involved in the convoy were assembled in front of our building. As promised, Kristen arrived promptly and I introduced her to the other members of my team. Before I went to pick up the General, I felt the need to give a thorough and detailed pre-convoy brief due to the nature of this particular mission. I took out a map and pointed out the route we would take. I then went over our call signs and procedures such as reacting to contact, accidents or a flat tire. No one had any questions, so I gave the order to lock and load weapons and mount up. I then went to the General's office and he came outside with a small overnight bag in hand. I briefly introduced the General to Kristen and explained that she would be accompanying our convoy to write an article about the graduation ceremony for the public affairs office. She and the General shook hands and he thanked her for coming along to pay tribute to this special day. For this mission, we decided the General should ride in the middle vehicle of the convoy with three other members of the security detail, so I lead the General to the middle vehicle and handed him off to another team member.

I then got in the driver's seat of the lead vehicle and Kristen got in the passenger seat. Mo, one of our interpreters, got in the rear passenger seat. I handed Kristen the radio then gave her a quick tutorial on how to use it. I also gave her the map.

"I know how to use a radio," she smirked at me.

Although, we both had 9mm Beretta pistols, Kristen hadn't been issued a rifle for this deployment so I carefully handed her my locked and loaded M-4 carbine. She took it and rested it, barrel down, between her legs.

"When was the last time you fired a rifle," I asked her.

"I qualified before I deployed," she replied.

I then told Kristen to conduct a radio check with the other vehicles as we slowly drove towards the rear exit of ISAF HQ.

Before we pulled off the base, I told her to call MOVCON and tell them our convoy was leaving for Camp Morehead. Once that was done, we slowly drove out of the rear gate and merged into traffic.

Mo and Kristen swiftly started a conversation about things they were observing as we drove; with Mo explaining the nuances of life in Kabul. Kristen was clearly mesmerized by the sites of the Kabul streets.

After a few minutes, we came up to the first of many Afghan police checkpoints. One officer approached the driver side window and looked in to see who we were. I held up my ISAF badge and he waived us through. I then held up two fingers and pointed to the vehicles behind me. He nodded in understanding as he kept waiving our convoy through.

As we drove, we passed through different parts of the city and Kristen was still fixated on everything going on outside.

"Have you been off the base since the driver training?" I asked her.

She turned to face me. "No, I haven't."

"You should have brought your camera!"

"I did," she said as she reached into her cargo pocket and pulled it out.

She then turned the camera on and started taking some pictures of the city.

After about twenty minutes we finally reached the outskirts of Kabul and entered the desolate rural landscape, interrupted by the occasional mud hut or roadside shop.

"We'll be coming up to a highway rest stop soon, if you want McDonalds," I said to Kristen.

She turned to face me and her face had an expression as if to say you're full of shit.

I laughed.

Mo then leaned forward to speak to Kristen.

"So, what do you do on ISAF, Captain?" he asked.

Kristen turned her head towards the back seat.

"I work for the Public Affairs Office," she said.

"Do you write articles," Mo asked.

"Sometimes," Kristen responded.

Mo nodded.

I could tell Kristen wasn't in a talkative mood because normally she was excited to tell people what she did or the latest article she'd written.

As we drove along, the roads were empty and a quick glance at the speedometer told me we were going 60 mph. Every so often I checked my rear-view mirror to make sure the other vehicles in the convoy were still behind me. Now, out of the city, we increased our intervals to about 50 feet between each vehicle.

I turned on the radio which had already been preset to AFN. After a short commercial, the DJ put on the song Rumor has it by Adele.

"I love this song," Kristen blurted out.

"Me too," I said. By now I'd heard it dozens of times, usually while driving around Kabul, and it would be forever etched in my mind whenever I thought of Kabul.

"I need to see the map for a second," I shouted to Kristen over the music.

She nodded and unfolded it. I slowed down a bit and looked at the map. I had a rough idea of where we were.

The rest of the drive was uneventful.

Before long, our small convoy of three vehicles pulled onto Camp Moorhead after completing the twenty-five-mile drive from ISAF HQ in Kabul. After checking in with the gate guards and going through security inspection, we made our way towards the U.S. special forces section of the camp; conspicuously marked with a giant American flag flying from a flag pole.

After parking, everyone got out of their vehicles and the General set off to find his former colleague with a few members of the security detail in tow. I then gathered the rest of my team in small circle.

"I'll go square away our billeting and be right back," I said before heading off to find out where we'd be sleeping for the night.

Fortunately, I soon came across a small wooden building with a sign out front that said "Camp Administration office." I walked inside and spoke to a Filipino woman who worked for Kellog Brown and Root. She then asked me how many people would need billeting and if any of them were officers. I explained that we had the General and a female captain with us, but that the rest were lower enlisted and civilian. She then took out a piece of paper with a layout of the base and pointed out the location of the transient tents for the enlisted personnel. Then then gave me two keys for the officer's rooms and pointed out their locations on the map as well. I thanked her and returned to my team.

"Ok guys, we'll be in the large green transient tent over there," I said pointing to a tent about three hundred feet to our left.

After a few seconds, the guys took their bags from the vehicles and began to head towards the tent.

I then walked over to Kristen and handed her the key to her room.

"You have your own room, ma'am," I said, still acting professional within earshot of my other team members.

"Thank you, sergeant," she said as she took the key from my hand.

I then pointed in the direction of where her room was and was about to tell her how to get there, when she cut me off.

"How about you grab my bag from the vehicle and take me to the room," she commanded.

I was momentarily taken back by her bossy tone.

"Ummm, ok," I replied.

I then walked back to the vehicle and grabbed Kristen's bag from the trunk. As I looked down towards the transient tent, I saw the rest of my team members standing around, smoking cigarettes in front of the tent.

I then led Kristen towards her room. After a few minutes, we arrived at a small metal shipping container with a door and window. Known as a "connex", these containers provided billeting for tens of thousands of soldiers across Iraq and Afghanistan.

Kristen walked up to the door and inserted her key. The door opened and we both walked in.

The room was pretty sparse with just a single bed and a small narrow metal locker in one corner. There was no air conditioning unit in the connex and it soon felt stifling.

Kristen turned to face me. For the first time all day we were completely alone.

Although we were both sweaty and covered in dust from the convoy, she still looked sexy. She took off her patrol cap and undid her bun; letting her hair down.

"I feel gross and covered in dust," she said as she shook her hair out.

"Welcome to club med, Afghanistan," I joked.

I looked at my watch. We still had a few hours before the graduation ceremony.

"You can probably take a shower," I suggested.

Kristen looked at me seductively.

"If I'm going to take another shower today, I should make worth my while."

I immediately picked up on her insinuation.

She then began taking off her kevlar vest. I followed suit.

For the next minute we both proceeded to take off our uniforms and body armor.

Finally, both completely naked, we stood there looking at each other, sweat glistening off our bodies.

My erection stood at full attention as she walked over to me and kissed me. Her lips were soft and wet, in stark contrast to the dry dusty climate. I reached my hand down and felt the wetness of her sex through her hairy mound. As she pushed her breasts into me, I could feel her hard nipples.

I started to kneel, as if to go down on her, but she pulled me up.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your brains out," she said as she pushed me towards the bed.

I sat down on the edge of bed and she picked my legs up. I then lay on my back holding my legs in the air as she slowly mounted me while standing at the edge of bed. Once I was fully inside her, she leaned in and kissed me. This was a slight modification of the amazon position we used the first time we were together.

She felt so good as she raised and lowered herself onto me. I reached my hands up to caress her breasts but she gently pushed me away with her hands.

"Just lie back and hold your legs up," she whispered as she continued to move her hips up on down on top of me as she rode me.

Everything had happened so fast; I didn't realize I hadn't put a condom on. I momentarily froze.

"Umm," I started to say.

As if reading my mind, she said, "don't worry. Just don't cum in me, whatever you do."

I nodded.

It was the first time I'd ever had sex with her without a condom and she felt amazing.

For the next minute, she had her way with me, completely in control, as she rode me at her own pace.

It was excruciating to keep myself from erupting, but I held out in fear of the repercussions. Before long, I could tell she was ready to cum. Her whole body constricted and I felt her sex tighten around me. At the same time, her breathing picked up and she began to moan softly.

"I'm so close," she whispered to me.

Again, I reached my hands up to try to feel her breasts and hard nipples, but she gently pushed my hands away.

This time, she took both of my wrists with her hands and held my arms against the bed. Although I could have escaped, I let her maintain control. I could feel her strength. At the same time, she leaned in a kissed me passionately on the lips while her body spasmed in orgasm. I immediately felt her wetness erupt all over me. By now, it was almost unbearable as I tried not to cum. After she finished, she lay on me for about twenty seconds before pulling off of me. Her face was flush.

All the while, my erection was still throbbing and I needed a release soon. Kristen sensed this as well.

As she stood over me, teased my erection with her hand.

"What's your wildest sexual fantasy?" she said as she leaned towards me.

"A blow job from you," I answered almost immediately.

She grinned at me as she pondered my response.

"You already know how I feel about that," she replied as she began stroking me a little faster.

I reached up to touch her breasts but she gently brushed my hand away.

"Why can't I touch you?" I said with a tone of exasperation.

"Because I'm establishing some ground rules," she said with a stern tone. Even after being together for three months, Kristen was still finding ways to surprise me.

As she continued stroking me, it felt really good and I knew I was about to erupt.

12