Final Girl

Story Info
Slasher film inspired erotica.
2k words
3.57
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay okay okay, where do we start? Oh yeah I know, so a long time ago... late 1800s I guess --"

"1913." Becca states, interrupting her brother.

"What?"

"The mine was bought in 1913 according to this," she gestures to a shiny bronze plaque that had been erected in front of the fence surrounding the decrepit house.

"Whatever. So as I was saying. The mine was bought by this rich old dude. Total baller. He buys the mine and then he builds this massive house a mile away. You see he's got this younger wife he wants to keep an eye on. He figures he'll spend his days overseeing the mine and his nights plowing her. For years this is the status quo. Eventually, she starts to get bored so he has this huge pool dug up. Makes a legit grotto for her to use as a playground while he's at work. It's only after the tragedy that he filled it in. They also had two sons together around this time. So, when whispers of alcohol being outlawed started this dude figures he's got this mine and a killer cave system that's pretty much nature's freezer. He decides to make a gamble and hired some people to carve a full blown bar into one of the caves. He also had a theatre and even an underground wading pool created. By the time shit hit the fan with prohibition our guy was well prepared. But all this busy work had left his poor wife home alone. Often. Spoiler: what you think is about to happen happens. Wife ends up befriending one of her husband's business partners and nine months later out pops a baby girl. Bitch literally thought she'd just pretend the baby was her husband's. I guess it worked for a few years but when he found out he lost his shit. Told his business partner to meet him in the theatre one night. When the partner got there the old dude had filled the theatre with dynamite. Old dude legit blew up his mine in order to kill his competition...."

Finally Billy takes a breath. Looking around at his friends before continuing, "Old dude was so crazy with jealousy he had forgotten to clear the lower mines which shared a wall with the theater. When he blew up his business partner he also killed twelve miners."

"And now it's like a tourist spot?" Tiffany asks, popping her bubble gum.

"Can you let me finish?" Billy whines in the way only a younger sibling can get away with. "After the explosion the family was left in disgrace. The old dude spent the last of his fortune to ship his two kids off to boarding schools. He refused to even acknowledge the daughter. His wife eventually sent the daughter to live with family elsewhere. Within months the wife was found in her beloved pool dead. Rumor has it that she took her life instead of facing the fall out of her affair. The old man lived the rest of his life here and when he died his son's inherited it. Story is that they felt so bad for their younger half sister that they gave it to her. The last time anyone ever saw her was when she was dropped off at the end of the road that led to the property in the 50s."

"I don't get it. So, she's like still here? But isn't it like a landmark now?" Ken looks around unimpressed.

"Remind me again why we are here, Billy?" Becca asks.

"Technically this isn't a tourist spot....yet. But in a few short months it will be open to the public. And that means that anything of any interest will be gone forever."

Out of Billy's knapsack a pair of garden shears appear. His pale blue eyes dance with mischief.

"Hey! Those are mom's!" Becca yells.

Ken adds, "I don't think those are going to work on a lock, Billy."

Billy shrugs his shoulders and tries with all his strength to break the padlock. The shears fail to even scratch it.

Headlights shine on the group as a car pulls into the parking area. Tiffany claps and jumps when two teens empty out of the car. "You made it!" she exclaims. She runs over to give the boy a big hug, pressing her whole body against him, before turning to the girl. "Oh. Hi Mary." She sniffs.

Mary glares at Tiffany. While pretty in her own right with her dark black hair cut right above her shoulders and bright blue eyes she doesn't feel confident standing next to Tiffany. She definitely isn't happy that what she thought was supposed to be a date with her crush Van is now a group outing of the illegal variety. It doesn't help that Van's eyes haven't left Tiffany since he got out of the car. To be more precise they haven't moved from Tiffany's large chest.

"You're late and you missed my presentation." Billy grumbles.

"Can we just go before we get ourselves caught?" Becca walks over to the fence and climbs over.

The group of six walk in silence along the path with only Billy's flashlight to lead the way. The three story house looms in front of them. The roof of the house has been ripped off over time. The walls lining the east side of the house are completely gone only to be replaced by creeping vines. Otherwise the house seems to be in decent shape. The front door has a lock box on it so the group walks around the house looking for another way in.

Bored, Tiffany sits cross legged in one of the few patches of grass that's left near the house. She watches as Ken, Billy and Becca try to get through the vines. Both Ken and Becca attempt to push Billy through. Tiffany lays back in the grass and closes her eyes. She can still hear her friends struggling to get inside the house.

Somewhere toward the back of the house she hears glass break and Ken cheering Billy's name. It's safe to assume Becca is with them so Tiffany knows it's Mary when she feels a pair of feet stomp across her long strawberry blonde hair.

"Cow." Tiffany mutters as she sits up. To her left she sees a shadowy figure standing against the tree line. Whistling softly she motions for the figure to join her. The figure seems to just stare at her before disappearing into the woods. "Rude."

"Who's rude?" Van asks, sitting down on Tiffany's right side.

"Holy fuck you scared the shit out of me." Tiffany gasps.

Van chuckles and lets his hand rest on Tiffany's thigh. The weight of hand erases all of the previous thoughts Tiffany hand.

"Didn't you come with Mary?" Tiffany asks.

Van's hand moves to her inner thigh. His grip on her tightens. "Mary who?"

He turns to her. Their lips are barely touching. He forces his mouth down on hers. She gasps but her lips move with his. Her tongue slides into his mouth. Their bodies turn towards one another. Van's hand moves up Tiffany's thigh and he unbuttons her shorts. He slips his hand inside her pants. Tiffany knows she's soaking wet. It's almost to the point of being uncomfortable. Van's fingers plunge deep inside her.

"Are you going to be a good girl and let me have you?" Van asks without really waiting for a reply. He pulls Tiffany's shorts down past her butt and climbs on top of her.

Smiling Tiffany shakes her head no. She rolls him onto his back. Pantsless she climbs on top of him. She lifts her shirt over her head and tosses it a few feet away. Not caring who might see them she removes her bra. Van lets out a small gasp has his hands start to tweak her nipples. She pushes his hands down. Lifting her body so she is hovering above him she helps him pull his pants and boxers down.

In a quick motion she's slid down his body and her mouth is on his hard dick. It's so big and veiny. She licks the precum off the tip of his penis. Then she runs her tongue along his shaft. Reaching his balls she sucks on them gently. She can hear Van cursing with pleasure. Tiffany takes all of his dick in her mouth causing her to gag. As she tries to pull back and take less she feels his hands on her hair shoving her head down into his crouch. She can feel herself choke on his cock. While she enjoys it she knows the rest of their group is bound to start looking for them soon. And she wants to make Van hers. At least mark him as hers to Mary.

She lowers herself on top of him. And begins to rock back and forth. As she moves faster he cups her breasts in the palms of his hands. He grabs her hips tightly. His fingers digging into her skin. She feels him explode inside of her. Then he pushes her off of him.

"What the fuck Van?" Tiffany yells. "I didn't get to finish!!"

A warm glow reflects off Van's face. His eyes don't meet hers. He's staring behind her. At the house.

Tiffany turns slowly, filling with dread. The whole house is on fire. Screams of her friends echo off the walls. She scrambles for her clothes but manages only to get her shirt and panties on.

"Tiff, no." Van grabs her around her waist and holds her back. "It's too late."

Just as the words leave his lips they see a figure in the doorway. Fire blazes behind Becca. The hair a wild mess of curls. She staggers out of the door and collapses face first on the ground.

Tiffany breaks free from Van and runs to her best friend. She yanks Becca by the shoulder, rolling her over onto her back. The front of Becca's shirt is drenched in blood.

In the corner of her eye she sees Van start to point frantically behind her.

"TIFFANY LOOK OUT"

A hand grabs Tiffany and turns her around. The man before her is what can only be described as hideous. He's shorter than her by at least a foot and thin. Like eating is a luxury skinny. He's gaunt with hollow cheeks.

"Are you one of the miners??" Tiffany gasps.

The man gives her a look of disgust before he quickly punches three times in a row. Tiffany falls to the ground clutching her stomach. Behind her she can hear Van screaming her name. Looking down at her hands she sees they are covered in blood.

"Who the fuck are you???" Van screams at the man closing in on him. "Where the fuck are my friends???"

"All dead." The man replies in a sing song voice. "Just. Like. You."

The man quickens his pace. In one move Van turns on his heels and simultaneously trips over the root of a tree.

A blood curdling scream rips from Van's mouth as the man stabs Van in the back as he crawls away. In an attempt to protect his back from another knife attack Van rolls over. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why not?" The man responds, the knife held high above his head, he lowers the knife down on Van a second time.

With a sudden force the man's head cocks to one side. Blood spits out of his mouth and he crumples to the ground. Behind him Tiffany stands clutching her stomach with one hand and a flashlight in the other. The beam illuminates the blood and hair that cover it.

"What a fucking weirdo." She says looking down at the body. Van kicks the man farther away from them and they sit in almost the same spot they had been before. Neither speaks as they stare at the fire still blazing inside the house.

Tiffany lays her head on Van's shoulder and closes her eyes as she feels him kiss her forehead. In the distance the sound of sirens fill the air.