Final Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make me happy, James. For the first time in my life, I'm truly and completely happy."

He smiled joyfully and tenderly kissed her.

Elaine moved to lie beside him, and he looked to see if she needed her space or wanted to cuddle. He settled in next to her, and she sighed in contentment, bringing a smile to his lips.

She knew there were some small logistical changes she'd have to make to allow him into her home, but nothing seemed insurmountable. They'd make their plans in the morning.

Tonight, Elaine was grateful she'd found the remedy for her eternal discontent. It was finally gone.

Another thought surfaced, and she smiled over at James and saw his eyes were on her.

"Happy Twenty-Fifth!"

James laughed in surprise and the joyful sound filled her with the contentment she craved.

Elaine's joy surged as she realized she was no longer destined to be alone.