Finally Coming to My Senses

Story Info
After years of refusal, I finally gave in, never to go back.
13.3k words
3.9
55.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having coffee with a my dear friend Ann who had recently lost her husband and though she is fourteen years my senior, we enjoy each other's company and her and I have been friends since we met when we had our homes built over twenty years ago. We have either met over coffee or have lunch together at least once a week since.

We generally talk about everything from our children to our grand kids, but last Thursday when met the subject of sex came up.

I'm not sure why, I don't remember how and I didn't really intend to talk sex with her, but I have been aggravated and real frustrated with my husband lately and when Ann kind of brushed on that subject, I mentioned that Bob had started almost demanding me to have a threesome with him and another man to fulfill a long time fantasy of his.

I was more than shocked when her reaction was less than supportive of my negative views on the that subject.

"Rickie, don't make the same mistakes that I made with Richard, may he rest in peace." she crossed herself and told me.

From the surprised look I felt on my face I could tell that she felt compelled to explain: "Without going too far into the personal details of your objections, let me just tell you that for years I denied My Richard the same fantasy. When I finally gave in after losing a silly bet, I realized that my ignorance had cheated us both out of the resulting sexual pleasures that we could have enjoyed together for many more years prior to that stupid bet. Now he's gone and not a day goes by that I don't think about how I cheated him out of that."

And I just sat there with my mouth open staring at her in total disbelief, surprised that she of all people would give into such a promiscuous request from her husband Richard.

"Now close your mouth and listen to me and take the advice of an old friend." She openly said: "If Bob wants to bring another man into your marriage bed to share you, do not, under any circumstances prevent that ... Embrace it. I know you're not a stupid woman Rickie, lay in a few ground rules and enjoy yourself, you're still young. Get it while you can."

I sat there for a moment. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what to say.

"Well? Ann finally asked.

"Like what?" Flew out of my mouth.

"Insist you pick the man." She said: "Make it someone you know and trust, someone who you know is clean, mature and has experience, and above all, one who will keep his mouth shut. Book a nice hotel room, make Bob buy you a fine dinner and have him meet the two of you there and enjoy the attention of two men pleasing you sexually at once. Basically, that's all there is to it. Let me tell you, it's an experience like no other!"

I felt myself starting to get aroused as my mind fantasized briefly over what that would actually be like and without thinking I asked: "Where would I even go to find such a man if I were ever willing to take such a leap?"

"Peterswiftt lives two doors down." I heard the words and I saw her lips move to form them, but I couldn't believe what I had heard when she said That.

"Who? My own voice came out quite loud: "I'm actually discussing this!" I thought the instant that I asked her that rhetorical question.

"Peter, Peterswiftt ... I'm sure you've seen him." She immediately fired back.

"Oh ... I had." Rushed into my mind: "Tall, powerfully built, salt and pepper hair, distinguished looking: "Yes, I've seen him ... But what makes you think."

And she cut me off: "I have coffee with him once in a while. He is easy to talk too and not only was he a good friend to Richard, he was there for me when Richard was hospitalized and he stood by me through all of the arrangements after his death." She explained.

I asked: "Was he the one that you?"

"No." She stopped me: "I had him write our story. " Not Wanting To Share" ...Sound familiar?" You can find it on LIT. He did, well, we did ... Well once when I really needed it but that's all. Rickie, he's hung like a horse."

All of a sudden, the way that whole conversation had turned was too much for me and I knew that Ann was seeing on my face and watching me blush: "Do you think ...?"

"Yes I know he would and You should." She finished the sentence for me: "I can call him for you if you prefer."

"What would you even say? I'm no supermodel!" I reacted.

"You're still young and attractive, what do you mean?" She asked.

"Ann, I'm forty three and a little plump, I wouldn't interest him like that." I responded.

"Well, look at me." She reasoned: "Like I said honey, you are still young and attractive, Please don't be foolish and waste it. I'll just tell him that you and I had this talk, that you are unsure how to proceed with Bob and the whole thing and I'll fib and tell him that without you knowing that I was calling him for you, I just wanted to see if he was interested."

"Well I don't know." I said

"Well what will it hurt?" She asked and waited on my answer.

"I need to think this through, this conversation is moving way too fast." I answered.

"Not fast enough to prevent you from wasting more of the life that you can never recover. Take it from me, listen to me and learn from my mistake." She instructed.

I need to think on this, let's change the subject, ok?" I asked.

"Sure." She responded: "If you insist." But we talked about just how to arrange my first threesome in great detail for the next hour and forty minutes.

Finally: "How do I approach Bob?" I asked.

"Hell girl, make love to him tonight and blow his mind by initiating the sex and then break it to him when you have him all lathered up in the throes of passion." She explained.

"Then kind of give in, but don't commit, let him think he finally won one. But first decide on any reasonable ground rules that you have any concerns about and be sure to include the one where the man you bring in is your choice." She counseled.

"Go on LIT and read my stories "Not Wanting To Share and Still Not Wanting To Share. Always chose the man." She explained: "And above all, stop wasting the time that you will only come to regret it later. I'm your friend and I'm telling you straight. Don't make the same mistakes that cause the continuous regret that I live with every day."

Before I left her I didn't commit to do any of it and though I knew that I was convinced to give in, I wasn't intending to go through with it, but I felt naughty, aroused and stimulated in the same sort of way that I felt before the first time that I decided to have sex. I tried to put all of that in the back of my mind , but I was excited and I could tell from thinking about it, that my panties were getting wet.

I had to settle myself down, Bob would be home from work soon and I needed to start dinner: "I'll make him his favorite pasta." I thought.

The whole time that I prepared our meal I kept thinking about what it would be like to be with two men at once and I couldn't shake the thought of Peterswiftt being the second man, pawing, ravaging and sharing me with my husband.

When Bob came home we sat down to eat and when he asked me what I did all day I could feel my face blush and form a crooked little smile, but I told him that I had straightened the house a little and that I had spent some time with Ann up the street and he asked how she was doing. When I told him fine, he was satisfied and as we made our usual small talk, I couldn't help but think of what it must be like to be naked with him and Peter together. I needed to shake that feeling.

When Bob offered: "You cooked, let me clean up." I thanked him and told him that I needed to check my email and I went in the other room and checked out Ann's first story on LIT. I also accessed all of Peterswiftt's contributions making a mental note to read "Girl Talk" and "After The Bourbon Trail Cruse" and maybe one or two others the following morning.

That night in bed, Bob was easy when I initiated sex like Ann suggested, I even asked him to tell me a dirty story. It's a game we have played off and on for years and other than a few rare acceptations, it always winds up with him rubbing, feeling and fingering me while telling me about the pretend "other man" who in reality is a large lifelike dildo that he purchased and loves to use on me for our sexual roll playing.

This time I made sure that I received it differently. This time I made sure that he noticed that I was actually getting into it more. This time it was actually way better because my mind was on Peterswiftt when he introduced that thing in my wet aching vagina and as I came like gangbusters he coached me through it like always, ending with his predictable broken record question: "Ric, feel it ... Oh yeah ... Go with it ... Savor it ... That's it!. . Feel him in you ... Now wouldn't this be much, much better if it were a real living and breathing man in your pussy sharing you like this with me?"

And I played him: "Oh my God Bob yes!. . Yes it would!. . Yesss! Dear God!!" I told him as that orgasm peaked. I wasn't faking the orgasm, it was real but I was laying the yes portion on a little thick.

Without waiting for me to come down from that fantasy sensation, he asked: "You mean?" He stuttered: "Are you saying ... you would?"

Wanting to hold on to that rush a little longer: "Damn him!" I thought: "Finish, and we'll talk about it while you rub my back." I told him. He hates that, he always prefers to roll over and go right to sleep but tonight he was putty in my hands and after hearing my resounding "yes,", it didn't take but a few seconds for him to cum.

"Now please don't tease me like that." He begged as he started my sixty second back rub.

"Bob, we'll try it once." And when he tried to nervously respond: "No! Now let me finish!" I demanded: "Hear me out for once.

I want us to book a nice hotel room for it to happen in. I won't do that here in our home. I want you to buy me a fine dinner first and I want to choose the man. No rough stuff, no kink and once we get going and I decide that I don't like something, my no means no. If you'll agree to that, I'm willing to do this once to see how it goes."

"Rickie, I agree!" he said with absolutely giving no further thought to my conditions whatsoever. "When can we do it?" He asked

"Calm down." I told him: "As soon as I find the 'who,' I'll let you know the 'when.' You just work out the 'where.' and let me know before you book any reservations, I want it to be nice."

"Well Ric what do you think about asking..." And I cut him off.

"Damn it Bob!" I responded.

"Ok ... Ok. I agree, I agree, You pick the man." And my back rub ended and he rolled over.

Neither of us slept much that night, but I must confess, my dreams were awesome.

After he left for work early the following morning I was on line reading all of Peterswiftt's "Loving Wives" contributions. When I read enough of his "After The Bourbon Trail Cruise" to learn and understand a real woman's perspective view on the subject of wife sharing, not only did it get me all flustered, but I finally came to realize just how selfishly stupid I have been in my own marriage and realizing that I had wasted for too much of it. I had to phone Ann: "Can you meet me for coffee?" I asked her.

" Why don't you come over, I just started a fresh pot and I have something to tell you." She answered and like a teenager, I grabbed my purse, brushed my hair and was on my way up the sidewalk.

As the first sip warmed my lips, she said: "I had a chance to speak with Peter and he told me that if you decide to go through with this, he would like to meet with you first. I know that he is home today and I can give him a call." Ann anxiously blurted out.

"wow!" I thought. This was all going so fast, too fast, I didn't even have a chance to tell Ann about my discussion with Bob: "But did that really make a difference?" I thought: "I had already made up my mind to go through with this. In fact, now I was anxious too, over anxious."

"Well Ann, I wasn't expecting to do that this soon, do I look alright?" I asked her.

Rickie you look fine. He's seen you and he knows who you are, let me make the call ..." And I cut her off.

"Ok!" Let's light this candle, I responded and two nervous cups later he was at her door.

Peter is tall, six three or more, broad shoulders, narrow hips, thick muscled arms with just a bit of a belly. He always seems to dress high end, light grey dress slacks a black polo golf style shirt, he looks more like a business a modern day mobster than a businessman.

"Hi Rickie, Ann told me that you wanted to talk with me. How can I be of service?" He asked.

"How strange that he would put it that way." I thought and I felt my face flush: "Forgive me Peter, this is my first time and I am a little nervous over the whole deal." I told him: "And maybe a bit shy."

"Well you needn't be." He comforted: "I am a gentleman and what you are looking for is pleasurable enjoyment and someone to make your first experience memorable. Am I right?" He asked, and I felt real comfortable with him as he continued. He didn't seem to undress me with his eye's or stare at my lap or breasts, he looked me in the eye and spoke to me like I was a person of value.

"To put you mind at ease, let me be frank with you. I am experienced, very good in sexual technique, and all that I ask of you is to keep an open mind, let go and allow yourself to be pleasured in every way possible. If you agree to do that, I will see to it that you have an evening that you will always remember."

Hearing that so calmly spoken from him, caused me to be over excited and I didn't want it show: "Would you like to meet my husband Bob?" Nervously came out of my mouth and after I said that I was afraid he might think that I was using Bob as some kind of buffer, guard of shield.

"Yes." He said: "However I think it is wise to meet him the night of the event, maybe over dinner and a relaxing cocktail. There's a couple of real upscale hotels on the beach at Saint Armands, If you like, I will book us a room there for the night of your choice. I'm in town all week, Just let me what day and time is good for you. I insist the three of us stay overnight together to make this seem more wholesome for you and not a cheap like a quickie." And he looked into my eyes deep down to my sole and when I failed to respond: "Will that work for you?" He asked.

My mind was swimming, my breathing was getting erratic, my heart was pounding, I could feel my nipples become erect inside my bra cups and I hoped he didn't notice my hand trembling as I reached to shake his, but the minute he took mine, I could feel my loins grow warm and moist and my pubis swell tight against the front of my pants.

I took a deep breath and told him: "yes I would like that." Then before I let his big hand go, I squeezed it and anxiously asked: "Are you in town Friday?"

"I am. Listen, to do this up right, I'll book the three of us a suite through Sunday noon." From the confident way that he stated that and the soft reassuring tone in his voice, without so much as a second thought, I immediately said: "Yes, I would like that."

He handed me his card and said: "Talk this over with Bob and call my cell so I have your number and I will text you the Friday arrangements."

As he stood I checked out his package, when he gave me a reassuring hug I breathed in his clean scent and as he turned to leave I stared at his ass and as the door shut behind him I turned and hugged Ann.

"Congratulations. Honey you won't regret this for one moment." She softly reassured me, and somewhere deep down, I knew that she was right.

While finishing my coffee, I text Bob and told him: "We are on for Friday, Saturday and Sunday Morning." and just moments after I hit send, my phone rang and it was him calling me.

"Calm down, we have three days, will Friday at five for dinner and drinks work for you?" I rhetorically asked him and after his immediate resounding most thankful "yes!" I text Peter: "We'll meet you at five on Friday ... dinner and drinks on us ... Where?"

Within thirty minutes I had my answer texted back as: "Ritz Carlton Sarasota. I have reserved a window table for three at Jack Dusty's.

The rest of the week I had to literally fend Bob off asking him to save it up for the main event and Tuesday through Friday I hit Pilates, Zumba and my Body Pump classes hard.

I went to Victoria Secret's for new sexy underwear and a sexy nightie (though I didn't think that I would need it) and I picked up some classy looking shorts and a new top suited to eat out in that nice restaurant: "After all this is southern Florida." I reasoned.

Thursday afternoon I went to my spa for a bikini wax, got my nails done and a full pedicure and I was packed, showered, shaved and shampooed by three forty five when Bob walked in from work.

"Are you sure that you're ok with this, no second thoughts?" He asked.

"Go get your shower and hurry, we're meeting Peterswiftt at Jack Dusty's at five." I told him. What I didn't share with him was that fact that earlier today I got a little worried if my plump little forty three year old body would be good enough and Ann talked me through my concerns: "Besides." I thought to myself: "If I would have shared that with Bob he would have taken it wrong and he would have thought that I was hinting to back out."

Bob was ready in record time and I knew he had packed his bag the same evening that he'd found out about the clandestine weekend that we were now headed for. Though I don't remember much about the drive to the Hotel, we were seated at a lovely window table and ordering drinks at four forty five.

As our server brought our drinks, Peter arrived and as Bob started to stand to greet him Peter said: "No, don't get up." And he shook his hand: "Have you two been waiting here long?" He asked as he slid his leather business satchel under the table next to our two overnight bags and took the chair next to mine.

Before we could answer he said: "Rickie you look wonderful, Bob, I know you've seen me around our compound but we've never been formally introduced, I'm Peterswiftt. I just came from the front desk with the key cards and I have a nice suit reserved. I suggest we eat a light meal, have a relaxing cocktail or two and I will order up room service after we enjoy the first part of our evening together. Sound like a plan?" He asked

And as my anticipation rose and my arousal started to mount: "First part?" I pondered, we normally have roll play sex and then Bob turns his back to me and starts to snore. Now I'm looking at this large muscular attractive mature man at my right and starting to have second thoughts.

"Did I think this all the way through?" I thought: "Will I live up to what he is expecting from me?" I worried. I know that he indicated that he has seen me around and I took some comfort in that, but now that I'm here I got a bit panicked: "This is all really going to happen!" I thought, everything now seemed to be moving far too fast.

After asking if we liked seafood, Peter ordered each of us a watermelon and tomato salad to start and the seafood platter for four. Sensing my nervousness, he reached down with his left hand and placed it on the inside of my right thigh just below the hem of my shorts and I felt myself kind of stiffen and I take in a long deep breath and I saw that Bob obviously noticed.

With my mind reeling from all the possibilities of what could actually happen, I really don't remember much at all about eating that meal, but I do recall my nervous anticipation on the elevator ride up to our floor and stepping into the cool, cool air of the well lit suit.

When I turned to face both men the feeling as if all the air had vanished in my lungs hit me and I had to concentrate just to breath.

"Relax Ric." My husband instructed: "You need another drink." He stated more in the form of a question as Peter slipped in behind me and put both hands around my waist with his palms flat against my lower tummy down between my belly button and pubis.