Finally Eighteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers

Josh went into his bedroom. When he came out he had not one towel but two. Approaching Linda he said, "Lift up your buns and I'll slide these under you."

Linda slowly rose to a semi-standing position. She felt the towels slide under her butt and she sat back down with a thump. What Linda didn't see was Josh scooping up a portion of her juices and licking his hand clean.

Josh slowly came around the table and stopped at the chair on the end instead of returning to the seat he had previously occupied. Pulling the chair from the table he angled it toward Linda. Sitting down he pulled the placemat over to him and lifted his coffee cup to take a sip. Looking back at Linda he said, "I take it you are embarrassed and very surprised at what just happened to you." Linda nodded her head up and down. Josh continued, "From the way you are staring at my crotch I can guess that you have never seen a cock or an erection before."

Linda brought her eyes up to the level of Josh's and said, "When Jeremy and I would make out I would feel his penis get hard. Yours is the first I have ever seen," Linda continued as she slid off the chair onto her knees in front of Josh. Her eyes had glazed over and there was a smile on her face that transformed her entire being.

Josh just stared at the glowing creature kneeling in front of him. Gone was the timid and confused young woman. She had been replaced by a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and was about to take it. Linda's hands came off her knees and reached for Josh's crotch. One hand wrapped itself around his cock and slowly began a skillful dance up and down the shaft. Her other hand sought out and cupped Josh's ball sack. Almost reverently Linda lifted Josh's balls as if to weigh them. Then she began to tenderly knead them encouraging the production of what she wanted.

Josh could feel cum building up in his balls. Not wanting to scare Linda, if anything could right now, Josh said, "If you aren't careful you are going to get a bath."

Linda sensing that something important was about to happen began longer strokes of Josh's cock. She let her fingers glide over the bulbous head to catch Josh's pre-cum on her fingers and palm. Linda used a feathery touch on the down stroke. On the up stroke she was more firm as in a milking motion in reverse.

Josh let out a groan and said, "Oh God! Here it comes."

Linda felt Josh's balls contract and his cock swell. Josh's first spurt of cum hit Linda in the middle of her face. It splattered into her hair, spread out over her eyebrows and finally fell onto her cheeks.

Continuing the same rhythm of strokes Linda instinctively lowered Josh's cock to change the point of impact. The second spurt hit Linda on her throat. The third and fourth eruptions landed squarely on her breasts. Linda continued stroking Josh's cock as it slowly deflated. Josh's pubic hair was matted with his cum. His balls were soaked as Linda continued to knead them.

A long, soft "Ah" escaped Josh's throat. As if it was a sign Linda released Josh's cock and balls and brought her hands up in front of her face. Josh thought Linda might freak out and start to scream, holler and cry. Instead Linda brought each hand up to her mouth and licked it clean like a cat would clean its paws.

What happened next was so erotic that Josh felt the beginning of a new erection. Linda's hands went to her forehead. With a swiping motion she cleaned Josh's cum from her eyebrows and cheeks. Linda continued the downward motion to move the cum on her throat down onto her breasts. When Linda began to massage Josh's cum around her breasts and nipples Josh's cock sprang into a full erection and started to leak pre-cum. Never in all the years of his sexual play had he risen so quickly and fully after ejaculating.

A deep-throated growl from Linda's throat brought his attention back to the present. Linda's thumbs and forefingers were locked around her nipples and she was pulling them away from her chest. Her breasts were elongated cones and they quivered. Josh drew his eyes lower and saw that Linda's stomach muscles were rippling. Finally Josh looked down between Linda's legs to see a steady stream of juices flowing from her pussy onto the towels and floor. It was almost a minute before Linda's hands dropped from her breasts to fall limply into her lap. In slow motion she started to cave in on herself.

Josh grabbed Linda's forearms and lifted her to a standing position. As she stood he put his arms around her body. The action brought them together full body. Breasts, stomachs, groins and thighs met in one instant. Josh's cock gave one huge convulsion and unleashed its third load of cum that day.

Linda's eyes snapped wide open as she felt Josh's cum surging up between their bodies. Josh staggered back a step. Hitting the edge of the chair behind him he dropped like a rock onto its surface. Linda had no choice but follow Josh with his arms still wrapped around her. Her legs had instinctively spread so she straddled Josh as she landed with a thump. The difference in their height was all that saved Linda from being skewered buy Josh's cock and having her virginity taken by force. Linda felt Josh's cock slide up her stomach to finally settle between her breasts. His cock convulsed three times as it continued to spew it's cum.

"Oh, God!" Linda cried out as her stomach muscles began to convulse and her pussy began to quiver. She leaned forward into Josh and rested her head on his shoulder. "Is this normal? I can't seem to stop."

Linda both heard and felt Josh chuckle as he replied, "There is no normal for a woman experiencing her first series of orgasms. You were running high on a sexual high when you showed up this morning. My greeting you shortly after six lit the fuse. When your breasts hit the edge of the table your body exploded. Don't try to analyze it. Accept the fact that you have taken the next step on becoming a 'completed' woman.

"I've never heard of a 'completed' woman," replied Linda, "What does it mean?"

"You will be a 'completed' woman when you deliver your first child." said Josh. "We need to take care of more important things right now, such as eating and sleeping. We also need a shower."

Linda took a deep breath, paused and said, "I guess we do smell, don't we?"

"Definitely," was Josh's reply, "Now if we can unglue ourselves from each other and me from this chair let us proceed to the bathroom."

The squishy sound and the slight pop at the end caused both Linda and Josh to giggle. Josh indicated she was to lead the way.

Upon entering the bathroom Linda approached the toilet. Turning she saw Josh standing at the counter. "Josh, I have... "

Josh held up a hand to forestall any further words from Linda. He turned to face directly toward her and said, "Linda, after what we just shared are you going to retreat into shell over something as simple as taking a piss?"

Linda shook her head and spreading her legs began to seat herself on the toilet.

Josh had half turned back to the counter when he said, "Don't forget to lower the seat. That porcelain is damn cold."

Linda stopped her downward motion. She reached behind her feeling for the toilet seat. Her hand making contact with the seat lowered it down onto the rim of the toilet. As she started to lower herself onto the seat Linda felt urine spray out. The stream hit the rim and splashed onto the floor. Embarrassed Linda said to Josh, "I'm sorry for making a mess."

Josh replied, "It's easily cleaned up." Opening a drawer he took got a face cloth out, turned around, knelt in front of Linda and cleaned up the puddle on the floor. Continuing his clean up Josh wiped the urine from the front of the toilet and finished by running the cloth across the rim.

Linda sat on the toilet staring at Josh. She had made a mess on the toilet and floor. Josh didn't get made he just calmly cleaned the mess. Something clicked in her head. Linda thought to herself 'Here is a man, a real man. Someone she could ask all the questions that ran around in her head. Josh would be willing to teach her the things she needed to know and wanted to know'.

Josh hearing Linda's urine splash into the bowl thought to himself, 'Now is the time to pus the envelope. It was time to see if Linda was willing to learn and more importantly to be taught by him'. Making the internal decision Josh stood up. After rinsing out the wet face cloth Josh faced Linda directly and said, "Linda, scoot back on the toilet and spread your legs further apart."

"What?" Linda said looking up. Something in Josh's eyes demanded her compliance. She slid back on the seat so her anus was just inside the edge. Spreading her legs wide apart she wondered what was going to happen next.

Josh, seeing Linda comply, stepped forward so that his legs were between Linda's. He grasped his cock and pointed its head down into the bowl. As Linda stared at Josh's cock he said, "Hearing your urine splash into the bowl reminded me that I had to pee as well." Making sure his urine wasn't hitting Linda Josh continued, "I could have pissed in the sink or shower but I prefer to piss in the toilet."

Linda said nothing, not even a squeak. She just sat there staring at the sight in front of her. A solid stream of urine was flowing from the tip of Josh's cock falling between her legs into the water beneath her spread legs. His flow lessened and finally stopped. Stepping back Josh said, "Thank you." Turning to the sink Josh carefully washed his hands and rinsed out the face cloth. "My cock, not my penis, is multipurpose. You have experienced both plumbing systems. When sexually excited the system that controls my urine shuts down and opens the gateway for my cum to exit. Rather inconvenient at times but whom am I to take the maker to task. Your body is equipped with two distinct systems, actually three. I know that you have experimented and are aware that you have one exit for your urine and another for sexual pleasure and the third for removing solid waste material."

Turning around Josh reached for Linda's hands. He had her half standing before she squeaked, "Josh, I haven't wiped myself yet!"

"There is no need to wipe your self." Josh replied, "You're going to take a shower."

"Oh! I never thought about it that way before." replied Linda as she finished standing under her own power.

Josh smiled at Linda as he opened the shower door. Then he turned and left the bathroom. Upon entering the laundry room Josh raised the lid on the washer and opened the door of the dryer. Reaching into the washer he withdrew the blanket, bedspread, and pillow case. These went into the dryer without a second thought. Next out were Linda's slacks. They went into the dryer with the other items.

Josh's hand had to feel around for the two remaining items. First out was Linda's panties. He held them up to examine them. They were soft pink in color and lo-rise in fashion. Size four read the tag stitched into the waistband. 'No butt floss, today', thought Josh to himself as he chuckled. The last item in the washer was Linda's blouse. It was rose pink in color and pull-over in style. Josh noted the built-in bra. Reading the tag he saw that the bra was a 34C. Josh knew that Linda would fill the bra full. Putting the blouse into the dryer he added a softening sheet and set the timer for a medium wash/wear cycle.

His investigations finished Josh walked over to the table in the dining area. The air was filled with the scent of hot pussy. Taking the towels from Linda's chair Josh cleaned up that seat first. He wiped down his chair next and finally cleaned up the puddles on the floor. Looking at the towels in his hand Josh shrugged his shoulders and walked back into the bedroom. Depositing the wet towels in the hamper Josh stepped over to the bathroom door.

Leaning against the door frame he said, "While I'm taking my shower Linda, you get to save our breakfast."

Startled by Josh's voice Linda dropped the bath sheet she was holding. As she retrieved the bath sheet Linda realized that Josh was nude. His cock did not extend below his balls and they seemed to cradle his cock. "Is that normal?", Linda asked pointing at Josh's crotch.

"Yes," replied Josh.

"But?'

"But when fully erect and ready to cum my shaft is 1 ½ inches in diameter and seven inches long. Now as to our breakfast, I suggest you cover the muffins with a damp paper towel and microwave them for thirty seconds. Our coffee can be reheated as well."

Linda wrapped the bath sheet around her sarong style and tucked the end over her breasts. "I'll call you when breakfast is ready," she said walking toward the kitchen.

"Okay," came the muffled response.

Linda "saved" breakfast and started to call Josh when she saw him come into the dining area. Placing the muffins and coffee on the table she sat down. Staring at the cup in front of her she asked, "Josh, why did you lick my butt earlier?"

"Feeling the heat and moisture between your legs made me want to taste you," came the reply.

"But, it's dirty!" Linda said.

"A woman's pussy and anus are dirty only when that woman neglects personal hygiene. I know that you have always practised good personal hygiene," Josh said.

"What if I had jumped up yelling and screaming?"

"Ah, but you didn't," Josh said, "After your initial response you were curious about my cock and wanted to know more."

Linda looked over at Josh and asked, "Will you teach me about sex?"

"Your mother would not appreciate my involvement."

"I'm eighteen now. Mother may not like it but she would eventually see the logic behind my choice. I think Mother would rather me learn and be taught by you instead of the dump way she learned."

"Just what is it you want to learn and have me teach you, young lady?"

"I want to learn about my body. I want to learn about a man's body. Finally I want to teach me how to have sex with a man."

"When did I become your choice for instructor?" asked Josh.

"As I was taking my first shower this morning," Linda quickly replied.

They sat at the table eating their breakfast in companionable silence. When they had finished eating and cleaned up the table and kitchen Josh said, "Linda come with me and we'll start teaching you about your body."

With Josh leading the way they went into Josh's bedroom and continued on into the bathroom. He placed Linda in front of the sink saying, "What do you see?"

"I see us, the toilet, the shower," began Linda.

"Okay, I wasn't clear enough," replied Josh, "Look at yourself in the mirror and describe what you see."

"I'm sorry Josh. I don't know what it is that I'm supposed to see."

"Can I take some pictures of you?" Josh suddenly asked.

"What! You want pictures of me?" Linda asked, "Why?"

"They aren't for me," Josh replied, "They are for you. You can learn a lot about your body by studying photos of your body."

"Okay, I guess," said Linda.

"Let's go into the bedroom." Josh said, "You can help me set up."

"These aren't going to be dirty pictures, are they?"

"No! I want you to study yourself from four different views... Front, back, left, and right."

Back in the bedroom Josh went to his dresser and from the bottom drawer he pulled out a black sheet. After checking that it was flat he walked over to the closet. "Linda, grab that box of thumb tacks from my work table and bring them here." Together Linda and Josh had hung the sheet over the closet door within a few minutes.

"Okay Linda, I want you to stand in front of the sheet. Then put your heels, butt, shoulders, and the back of your head against the sheet."

"Won't that be unnatural?"

"Actually that should be the natural position of our bodies. Have you ever watched how I walk?"

"Other than making sure you were walking away from me, no." Linda replied.

Josh picked up his camera and carefully focused Linda in the center of the viewfinder saying, "Look straight ahead, please."

Josh took the first shot. After the flash recharged he took a second shot. "Linda, keep that position but turn to your right ninety degrees." Two more flashes completed that position. After each two shots Josh had Linda turn ninety degrees.

Completing the first sitting Josh gave Linda a short break. For the second sitting he had Linda assume her normal posture. Again there were two shots at each position... front, back, left, and right views.

"Would you allow me to photograph your pussy, front and back?" Josh asked.

"You're not going to trick me and do something, are you?" Linda asked.

"No Linda, I won't do anything with the pictures. They will be used for your education only. You and I have had our disagreements in the past. I don't know if you can tell the difference between a person and their attitudes and actions. I have never had a problem with you as a person since we met years ago. I did have a problem with your attitudes and actions. Something about me stuck with you and allowed you to trust me enough to ask that I teach you about the female and male bodies. You also asked me to teach you how to have sex with a man. I will do nothing to break that trust."

"Okay Josh, I believe you," Linda said, "How do you want me to pose?"

"For the back view, I want you to crouch on the bed with your feet hanging over the edge and your legs slightly parted."

Linda did as Josh had asked. She was slightly embarrassed about Josh seeing her anus in full view. "Josh, can I cover my ass hole? It's kind of embarrassing."

"I would prefer that you didn't," Josh replied, "Part of your education is seeing the parts of your body that are normally hidden from view."

"It feels funny." Said Linda.

"You're not used to being nude in front of a man," Josh said, "When you are here to learn shall we agree that neither of us will wear any clothes?"

"Okay Josh," Linda answered.

"Hold steady now." Josh said as he brought Linda's pussy into sharp focus. After taking two pictures of Linda he told her to flip over on her back. "Place your feet flat on the mattress and shoulder width apart."

Following two flashes Josh told Linda to relax. Linda let her legs slide off the mattress onto the floor. Finally she stood up and stretched out her long, lean body. With her arms above her head Linda allowed her fingertips to touch the floor. Straightening up she walked towards the bathroom saying, "I didn't realize that I was so tense."

Josh chuckled and said, "You have never posed for so many pictures before either."

"That's true." Linda replied, "Okay if I take a quick shower?"

"Sure," Josh said, "When you're done empty the dryer and make up the bed in the guest room. We both need a nap."

Josh was very surprised when barely five minutes later Linda came back into the bedroom. "Josh, can I sleep with you?" she asked.

The question shocked Josh. "Do you know what you just asked," he stammered.

"Yes, and the action word is sleep." Linda replied.

"And if the man in me stands up?" asked Josh.

"Then I get to feel a hard cock pressed against my bare skin," Linda replied.

"First we need to tidy up the guest room," Josh said.

Together Josh and Linda remade the guest bed and tidied up the room. Linda had started to leave when Josh stopped her and said, "Linda, fold your clothes neatly and put them on the corner of the bed. Put your shoes on the floor by the end of the bed."

"Josh, won't that make mo —

Josh had held his hand up to stop Linda. "Munchkin, there is no way we can stop the confrontation," he said, "but if we take the initiative we can defuse it and keep it from getting out of hand."

"But Josh," Linda asked, "what will I wear in front of mother?"

"Let's go to my room and see what I can come up with," Josh replied. He walked over to his closet and slid the door open. Pulling out a long skirt he tossed it to Linda. Then he took a white, long-sleeve shirt down from its hanger and closed the door.

Heinz57
Heinz57
25 Followers