Finally Free Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope!" Sylvia said as she took Thea from Sean saying, "Let's go potty," tickling her ribs, making Thea giggle as she headed to the bathroom. "We forgot to tell daddy you needed a potty seat, didn't we?" Sylvia asked Thea as she entered the bathroom, seeing Thea's big nod she said, "That's okay, we'll go out and get one after breakfast," she looked over her shoulder at Sean. "It's a very big milestone in a child's life when she can use the big girl potty,"

"NO MORE DIAPERS!" Thea hollered out with a huge smile on her face, beaming at her daddy, raising her arms in the air.

"Well then, I'll just go get breakfast ready so we can get going sooner, how's that?" Sean asked her. Seeing her nodding he turned towards the kitchen and had everything set out when they arrived. As they ate Sean and Thea played with their cereal seeing who could take the biggest bite... Thea won, of course. And for the next two weeks they were one happy family. Sean and Sylvia made love most nights and they all spent most of their days together enjoying each other's company and playing with Thea.

Josie...

Sitting at her desk, Josie was working on a spreadsheet of marketing figures when her screen went black, then came back to her spreadsheet. A minute or so later it flashed what she thought looked like a skull & crossbones on a red background over her spreadsheet. Jumping up and moving behind the machine as it sat on her desk she unplugged the network connection, walking back to her seat she saw the screen go black again, when, a minute later, it showed the same skull & crossbones she grabbed her phone and sent a 911 text to Sylvia indicating this was an emergency, then she pressed the call button on her screen. "Sylvia, I need to talk to Sean now!" she said into the phone.

"I'm upstairs in a meeting," Sylvia told her. "What's the emergency?" She had been home for two days and was sitting in this early afternoon meeting getting caught up on what happened while she was on vacation.

"My screen just went black, then it flashed a skull & crossbones on a red background and now it's showing a rainbow of horizontal bars. I have already pulled the network cable... and now it's starting again with a black screen." Josie said in a near panic, not knowing what to do.

"Don't hang up!" Sylvia commanded. Switching to speaker phone, they all listened to the ringing after Sylvia had made the three-way call. She was in the boardroom in a meeting with her uncle and the other VPs, standing up she waved her arm for all of them to follow her, kicking off her heels as she headed for the stairwell.

"Hi, baby," Sean answered, cheerfully, when he saw Sylvia's avatar on his phone screen. "We were just about to go down to the beach."

"Tell him!" Sylvia barked.

"Sean, I was doing the marketing spreadsheet when my screen went black, then it came back to my sheet, then I saw a skull & crossbones on a red background, then my sheet came back and then it went to rainbow bars across the screen. I have already pulled the network cable and its still doing it!" Josie said in a panic, speaking as fast as she could, running some of the words together. "What do I do!?" she was almost in tears.

"Pull the power cord!" Sean commanded her. "Sylvia I am shutting down your servers until I can get there!" They could all hear Sean's fingers flying over his keyboard in the background. "There, you're shut down, Sylvia."

"It's still doing it, Sean!" Josie said as the VPs all came into her office space, spinning her screen to show them. She was in freak out mode now, she just knew she was going to get fired for this... this... whatever it was!

"We're all in Josie's office, Sean," Sylvia said, letting him know there was help available now.

"Pull all the cords from the back and take it to the basement!" Sean ordered. Sylvia stepped to it and jerked the cables free, not carefully the way Josie had, and passed the machine to Jason to take downstairs. "Maybe the walls and ground will block whatever signal it's sending." They could all hear him mumble, "Note to self -- next time open the damn box, Sean!" garnering grins from everyone present. "Better check camera footage from before the May breach." He told Sylvia. She looked behind her seeing Jason waiting for the elevator.

"Pull the footage from before that breach back in May," Sylvia called out to Jason just before he entered the elevator, he was the head of building security. Her shout had caused many heads to pop up looking to see what was happening. "And lock that thing in your little dungeon." She saw him nod as the doors closed. "Josie, calm down. This isn't your fault," Sylvia said trying to soothe her.

"I'm chartering a flight. I'll text you our ETA." Sean said. "Relax, Josie, I'll get to the bottom of this!" he said having heard what Sylvia said to her. "This sounds like some type of corporate espionage," he said thinking back to what had happened to his system in Abu Dhabi; someone had physically walked into the building and planted devices in five different towers to steal the company's secrets. "I will be replacing the screws on all the towers while I'm there, Sylvia,"

"Is that really necessary?" a man asked.

"Who is that?"

"It's Silas, Sean," Silas said. He was the owner and president of the company, he was also Sylvia's uncle, and Sean had known him most of his life.

"I think it is, Uncle Silas, if for no other reason than to prevent this happening again in the future." Sean said. He would talk to Silas about what happened in Abu Dhabi once he was there. Josie's eyes were huge hearing Sean call him uncle, but then she realized he was Sylvia's uncle too, so of course Sean would call him uncle considering they had a child together. "The new screws require a special tool to remove them and the screw is ruined upon removal, so you will know as soon as it happens if a tower has been tampered with."

"Do you know how long that's going to take you?" Silas asked, flabbergasted at the amount of work Sean had just made for himself. They could hear him in the background slamming drawers shut.

"Sean, don't pack Thea's clothing, she has plenty here," Sylvia told him, knowing he was in a hurry to get here to fix this. She knew this was going to eat at him until he fixed it, it was his reputation on the line.

"Okay, Sylvia." Sean said. "And it will only take two or three days Uncle Silas. This won't be the first time I've done it." he said leaving the innuendo hanging there. "All right, we're off here," they heard a jostling then, "Say hi, mommy, we'll see you soon, and bye mommy," Sean said to Thea.

"Hi mommy, we'll see you soon, bye mommy," Thea said into the phone. Her eyes got huge when she heard her mother respond.

"Hi, sweetie, I'll see you in a little while, okay?" Sylvia replied to her as she looked around, everyone in the office had big smiles on their faces. They all heard a faint 'okay' just before Sean started talking again.

"We are on our way, I'll text from the airport," Sean said as he was gathering his gear to walk out the door. "Come on, honey, let's go see mommy!" they all heard just as he hung up.

"Okay," Silas started pausing to consider what all this meant. "Send out a message that we have been breached again and send everyone home. Then I'm going down to see if they found anything in the footage from before the original breach."

"Umm, we can't send out a message with the server down. It will have to be done floor by floor." Sylvia interrupted her uncle. She spun and pushed the speaker button on Josie's phone, dialing from memory. It reminded Josie of her doing the same thing when she was in here the last time; calling security to escort Mr. Ovon out of the building. Expecting this was her farewell she was shocked when the person answering said "Transportation?"

"This is Sylvia Ling. I need one of the VIP Mercedes prepped for pick up. I'm sending Josie Brown to get it, she'll be there in a few minutes." Sylvia said. She turned to Josie. "Go down to transportation and show your driver's license, then drive the car to my house and park it in the driveway, then Uber back here. Make sure you have the key!" that last part she said with a grin. "We'll reimburse you for the Uber."

"Oh, you don't have to reimburse me," Josie said, she was just glad she wasn't getting fired because of everything that had happened this day.

"I know, but we will." Sylvia said. "And call me when you reenter the building. I'll tell you where I am."

Nodding, Josie picked up her purse and started out of the office, stopping she turned back. "Umm, where is transportation?" she asked, embarrassedly, her cheeks flushed.

"When you get on the elevator press U1, then walk around, either direction, our transportation office is attached to the back of the elevator shaft." Sylvia said doing her best not to laugh. Luckily she was able to keep from laughing until Josie was on the elevator.

"Josie Brown?" Silas questioned looking at Sylvia.

"Yep, that's Sean's sister," Sylvia said a big smile on her face. "Poor girl. Did you see her face when I pushed the button on her phone?" she asked. "It was basically the same thing I did the day I fired Ovon. She was terrified I was going to have her escorted out."

"Maybe we should, considering what happened in the past?" Uncle Silas said handing her her heels as they headed towards the elevator.

"No. She's not the same person anymore. Remember the picnic?" Sylvia asked, seeing his nod she continued. "She was the first person to come to me after that ass was arrested. My eye was watering so bad I could barely see, she got me home, paid the babysitter, out of her own pocket, and helped with Thea until my eye cleared up." She said as she and her uncle rode the elevator to their office floor. "She didn't make any moves to Thea, just simply helped out until my eye was better then left. I know she was happy seeing her niece, but she didn't try to stick around." She paused as she considered what she was going to tell her uncle. "I'm going to send her to pick them up from the airport." She looked at his reaction.

"Are you sure that's wise?"

"No, but I'm still going to do it." Sylvia said blowing out a breath. "Christmas day, while Thea was opening her presents, I saw Sean lose his smile for few seconds. When I asked him later what happened he told me he'd had a flash memory of Josie sitting in a circle of torn wrapping paper just the way Thea was sitting in a circle of it. I figure it's time for them to work it out. I want my husband home!"

"Good luck with that," Silas said seeing how his niece was determined to get her man back permanently. "I'm going home, see if I can jump the wife!" he said as he turned back to the elevator.

"Good luck with that!" Sylvia said, laughing, as she walked into her office to wait for Josie to return. Her laughter was short lived. She had suspected her Aunt Nadine of cheating on her uncle for years so a warning call might be in order.

"Hello,"

"Hello, Auntie," Sylvia said when her aunt answered. "We are shut down here, another breach happened today."

"Oh, no!" her aunt said. "What kind of mood is he in?"

"Actually, he's not too bad. Sean will be here tonight to hopefully figure out what the hell is going on and get it fixed, so until then there's really not much we can do." Sylvia said.

"That's good. Bet your happy Sean is coming?"

"Couldn't be happier!" Sylvia said cheerfully.

"That's good," her aunt said, then continued. "So why are you warning me?"

"Umm..." Sylvia wasn't expecting such a direct question.

"Come on, Sylvie, tell me why you're warning me. I always got the feeling you didn't like me very much." Her aunt said, cutting right to the chase.

"I like you just fine, Aunt Nadine, it's more that I think you're cheating on Uncle Silas that I don't like," Sylvia said bluntly.

"To be honest, he's not currently sleeping with someone else so I'm not. It's kind of like we know what the other is doing, not quite an open marriage, due to the business, but close." Her aunt told her, shocking Sylvia greatly. "I can't tell you how many times I've had to hold myself back when Sean is around because I knew it would piss you off."

"Oh really?" Sylvia asked slyly. "You know, I just might be willing to share..." she stopped talking as her phone vibrated on her desk. "Aw, crap!" she said. "Auntie I have to go, she just got back. I think we will revisit this conversation in the near future." Sylvia told her aunt as she sent the text to Josie to come up to her office.

"I look forward to it, niece. Good luck!" her aunt said and hung up. Sylvia sat there another minute remembering how Sean had ravaged her nightly while she was at his place those two weeks. Although it had lessened over the last two days her pussy was still throbbing painfully from the sex they'd had.

Sylvia was standing by the receptionist's desk when Josie walked in. "Everything go okay?" Sylvia asked.

"Yes," Josie said wondering what was going on.

"Good," Sylvia said, looking at her. "I want you to go home and change into more comfortable clothes then be at my house at 5:30. Sean's arrival time is 7:30ish, at the small airpark north of town, so I want you to be there by 7:00. I'm holding supper because I know they'll both be hungry when they get to the house." she gave Josie a hard look. "This is your chance to talk to him. Don't waste it!" Sylvia was headed out the door when she stopped and turned. "Tell me truly, are you willing to share him with me?"

"Wh... What do you mean?" Josie stuttered.

"You know what I mean. You're in love with your brother, Josie. You have the same look I get when I think about him." Sylvia said, looking at her, daring her to lie. "Don't lie to me, Josie!" she shouted.

Taking a deep breath Josie looked at Sylvia. "Yes, I do love him." She said plainly. "It took me over a year and a half along with several psychiatrists and therapists to come to terms with it, but yes, I do love him."

"Are you willing to share him with me?" Sylvia asked in a quiet voice.

"Me?" Josie scoffed. "You're the only one in this office who can legally marry him!" Josie said, waving her arms to indicate the office they were in, watching Sylvia's eyes go wide at the revelation. "The real question is are you willing to share him with me, and our mother and possibly our grandmothers. And very possibly any other female family members who want to fuck him?" she asked. "That's right. After he left the family found out the truth." She added seeing Sylvia's confusion.

"What truth?" Sylvia asked in a small voice.

"I only want to tell this once, so I will tell it tonight. That way you know it along with Sean." Josie said softly, looking Sylvia in the eye, she walked up to her and gave her a hug, then headed for home.

Arriving at the gate Josie showed her company identification and was directed to park on the side of the terminal at the corporate airpark where Sean was flying into. Sylvia had told her Sean would be arriving around 7:30 but she wanted her there early in case it was a faster flight than he anticipated. The drive from Sylvia's house to the airport was a blur as she recounted being told that Sean was a millionaire and had been since between his freshman and sophomore years in college; that he lived on the beach in San Diego; that he traveled the world installing and maintaining computer systems, like in their offices, for companies big and small. Josie was absolutely stunned when Sylvia told her Sean came to town to maintain the computers in their building, plus two other major company's systems, every summer while she and her family were on vacation. Josie opened up telling her about all the shit she and her family had heaped on him through the years, she also told Sylvia about her blackmail attempt being the reason Sean took off six years ago. Her phone beeped, it was Sylvia telling her Sean's plane had just landed. Josie replied she was watching it taxi to the terminal.

"This is your chance to start the conversation you've been wanting. Don't let him get any other ride!" Sylvia texted.

"I know and he won't." Josie replied as she watched the plane get closer. She was standing at the front of the car when the ground crewman chocked the wheels then started pulling luggage from the small compartment. The stair door opened and Josie saw Sean and Thea standing, waiting for the attendant to step off before he descended the stair. When they reached the ground Josie was standing there. "Hi, Thea!" she exclaimed her voice almost lost to all the noise on the tarmac. She had decided to speak to her first since Thea kind of liked her. Thea started bouncing on Sean's hip as she saw Josie. "Did you have fun on the plane?" she asked getting a big grin and nod from her. Josie looked at Sean, "Sylvia is holding supper for all of us, and your bags are in the trunk so let's go eat." Seeing the look of hate in Sean's eyes she said, "Please, let's not do this here?" and shifted her eyes to Thea.

"Fine," Sean said sighing, walking to the car. He opened the back door and placed his shoulder bag on the floorboard and proceeded to put Thea in her car seat. He got in beside Thea. Glancing in the mirror Josie put the car in gear and drove to Sylvia's house. No words were spoken between them.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Thea hollered, bouncing in her seat, seeing her mother standing on the front porch as Josie pulled into the driveway. Sean let Thea out to run to her mother's arms smiling the whole time. Opening her door, Josie popped the trunk, giving Sylvia a small shake of her head, and went to get Sean's bags.

"Sean leave your bags you can get them after we eat," Sylvia said having picked Thea up. "Come on Josie, help me with Thea," we trooped inside and Sylvia split off taking Thea to the bathroom while Sean and I headed to the kitchen. I was making a plate for Thea when

Sean spoke.

"You seem to know your way around Sylvia's kitchen quite well," Sean said. Josie looked at him over her shoulder and saw a look of hatred and anger on his face.

"I helped her after an incident last month,"

"You're talking about when that asshole slapped her," Sean said and she sensed he was even angrier now.

"Yes," Josie said placing Thea's plate on the side counter so it could cool off. "Her eye was watering so bad she couldn't drive herself home so I did. I helped her until it mostly cleared up and then went home." she said as she started loading another plate with food.

"Thank you, for helping her," he said. Josie turned to look at him and saw Sylvia standing with Thea just outside the doorway listening. She nodded to him and set the plate on the table.

"I'm sorry Sean, for everything." Josie said, having stopped she was standing on the opposite side of the table from him. Setting the plate in front of him she turned back grabbing another plate, she paused and turned back to him. "I figure after Thea gets her belly full she'll crash and burn," she said with a smile, "after you put her to bed I have some things to tell you, you're not going to like them and they will be hard for both of you to hear, but I have to because you deserve to know the truth." With that she turned back to the stove and finished filling the plates, setting them on the table. Sylvia walked back in and helped Thea into her new booster seat, while Josie moved Thea's plate in front of her. While they ate Sean asked a few questions of Josie about anything else that happened with her computer and Josie said what she had described during the phone call was it, the rest of the dinner conversation was spent talking to Thea and her describing her plane ride. Josie's prediction of Thea falling out as soon as her belly was full was spot on, to the fact Thea was starting to tip over in her booster seat while she nodded off. The ladies sent Sean to get her in bed while they took care of the kitchen clean up. And so, the ladies, each with a glass of wine and Sean with a beer sat in the living room. Sean and Sylvia could tell Josie was worked up.