Finally, Mother's Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Jimmy and his mom celebrate Mother’s Day.
3k words
4.36
49.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadreGel
MadreGel
85 Followers

*This story has been in my drafts for years. I recently found it. It seems that some people enjoy my stories so I finally decided to finish it. I'm not sure if there'll be more but I hope you guys enjoy.*

Finally, Mother's Day was here.

I'd been excited to treat my mom like the queen she is. For as long as I can remember, it's just been us. She could've easily remarried but she never did. Whenever I asked her about it, she would always tell me I'm all she needs.

Growing up with raging hormones, she's always been the center of my fantasies. She has the nicest heart-shaped ass. Sometimes while waiting for her to cook, I sit at the table and admire her figure from behind. I loved when she wore spandex or yoga pants, but her best feature was probably her breasts. I've snooped around her room when she wasn't home, and she wears a 36 DDD. Her and my grandma often called it a curse. Her body kinda reminded me of the porn star Holly Halston, and her face was similar to Sienna West with sparkling green eyes. Shes the cutest, sexiest MILF I've ever seen. I've always been protective of her, which was good because she never even dated, she spent all her time working, at the gym, or at home with me. I never understood why she'd deny other guys, I guess she was just so happy with our life. I didn't mind.

Anyway, so it's Mother's Day.

I set my alarm for 8am, about half an hour before she get up and made breakfast. I had planned for several nights that I would make her breakfast instead. I got up, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I always went commando around the house so I put on baggy shorts and a cut off t shirt. I don't have huge muscles or anything, but I'm cut. After I cooked breakfast, I put it on a plate on the table and grabbed my Mother's Day card and waited for her. Around 8:30, as expected, my mother came to the kitchen. She had on a green tank top and short grey shorts. She looked at the table and then at me.

"Awwww honey, you made me breakfast? And a card? Thank you!" And she gave me a tight hug. I love feeling her against me. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra so naturally I started to get hard. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and backed away. She was happy as ever. I loved seeing her happy because she had the best smile. I sat down at the table with her and ate the food I cooked myself.

"I can't believe you made me breakfast! Thank you so much. I just know today is going to be a great day."

"It's your special day mom. Today is all about you. I'm treating you like the queen you are. I'm your servant for the day."

I laughed, "Your wish is my command."

"Okay sweetie, you can start by picking up the table and washing the dishes when I'm done." She laughed and thanked me and went up stairs. I couldn't help but watch her climb each and every step.

After doing the dishes, I went to my room and fell back asleep until my mother knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said half asleep.

I rolled over and saw her standing in the doorway. She had a tight red shirt on and my favorite spandex pants, but what I loved the most, was her with her hair up in a pony tail.

"Hey honey, I'm going for a quick workout, wanna join me?"

"Not this time mom. I'm pretty tired, I got up early so I'm gonna nap a little bit."

She frowned but walked towards me,

"Okay, let me get a kiss then."

She walked up to me to give me a kiss and I could swear the corner of her lips kissed mine, but she didn't react and turned around and left.

About an hour later I heard the front door open so I got up to use the bathroom. A few minutes later mom yelled to me from the couch

"Jimmy, come heeeeere! I need you."

She was laying on the couch, leaning up against the arm. She still had her tight red shirt on and black spandex, cut right above the ankle.

"Yeah mom?"

"You're my servant today right? My feet hurt, give me a foot massage." To hide my excitement, I gave her a questionable look, and said "I don't know mom... You're feet smell," and we both laughed.

"C'mon baby, you said I'm your queen today."

"Okay fine." And I sat down.

"Go get my lotion from the bathroom cupboard."

I knew exactly where it was but I pretended I didn't. It smelled like she did after a shower so oftentimes I would use it when I jerked off. At this point I nearly got hard just from smelling it.

I returned to the couch and lathered my hands and began massaging her right foot.

"I love how this stuff smells, don't you honey?"

I smiled and agreed.

"I just wish the bottles were bigger. I swear I run out of this lotion so fast."

Trying not to raise a suspicion, I laughed and said

"Damn that's crazy. Whatever though, it smells good."

"Oh well. Don't be afraid to put more if you need to anyway."

Her toes were nicely painted green. She had some of the nicest feet and because of that, I developed a slight foot fetish growing up. I started with the base of her foot and she giggled a little bit. So she was ticklish. This should be fun. I continued massaging her and occasionally lightly scratched it or brush it lightly. Every time, she would laugh and pull her foot back. After about five minutes of this, I began to massage just her toes. Pushing into each toe individually really got me hard. She began to coo,

"ooooh, that feels so good. I'm so lucky to have you treat me like a queen."

"Mom it's the LEAST I can do. You know I love you more than anything."

She grinned ear to ear and bit her lip a little bit,

"I love you too. Now start on the other foot."

As I grabbed her right foot, her left foot fell in my lap, right on my shaft. I gasped I was so surprised. I took my eyes off her feet and looked at her. She was laying back with her eyes closed, biting her smiling bottom lip. She was breathing slowly, her big tits rising and falling with every breath. She looked so hot I could've made all my dreams come true right then.

She opened her eyes

"Uhm hello? Why'd you stop baby, it feels so good. Keep going"

She smiled at me and closed her eyes again as I began.

I started again and her left foot pulled back and forth on my hard cock. I had to finish quick.

Between her light moaning and her cute little feet on my bulge, I was ready to pop.

"Okay I'm done."

"Okay honey, that really felt good, you should rub my feet more often."

"I'm glad you liked it. I want to you to feel loved everyday so if that's what you want me to do, I will."

"You're too sweet to me baby. I love you so much."

With that, I noticed her nipples peeking through her shirt.

"I love you too mom."

I got up, and with little effort to conceal the lump in my shorts, I went to my room. I was so ready to jerk off, but I knew more was in store for this holiday so I decided I would wait so tonight I can blow buckets when I jerk off...

Minutes later my mom went to her room. I had thought before of setting up cameras in her room. Right now would be a perfect time to watch her since she was horny. A few minutes later I heard the shower start.

I was getting hungry so I thought it would be a good time to start dinner. Since it was a special day, I put two candles on the table and a few more in the living room, which was next to the table where we eat at. After the food was finished cooking, I went back to my room and grabbed jeans and a polo shirt to put on. After I put on my pants, she came in my room wearing a cute green summer dress. It matched her toes and eyes. She was astonishing. She looked over my shirtless body and shyly said,

"I see what you've done in the living room. I'm so excited for our dinner baby thank you." And gave me a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Happy Mother's Day."

We walked to the table and began our meal. We ate and talked about Mother's Day and how much I cared for her. She was flattered and enjoyed the food. After we finished, she walked over to the radio and turned on some slow music.

"Dance with me Jimmy."

I sighed,

"Only because it's Mother's Day." And smiled.

I put my arms around her back and she put hers below mine, around my lower back. We just held each other, rocking sideways and backward, like we had done before. We were basically hugging. I started to get hard and she could clearly feel it. She leaned against me, favoring my groin area. There was no space in between us whatsoever. She put her head against my upper chest. She began to breath through her nose heavily, smelling me, and repositioning her arms. We were holding each other tightly, and the song ended. We were still holding each other after the song ended, just standing still in each others' arms. She then backed away a little bit, making some space. I looked at her and she was looking down. The moment she looked up we kissed.

"I love you so much. You're all I'll ever need baby."

Our lips were locked. Quickly we simultaneously opened our mouth. This was no longer innocent. We started making out like lovers. I put my hands down to her ass and squeezed. She moaned into my mouth.

"Jimmy, let's sit down... In my room."

I picked her up, arms and legs wrapped around me, and we went to her room. I laid her down on her bed and began kissing her again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She got off the bed and stood up. Looking into my eyes she pulled the dress up over her head. WOW. She had on a matching green lingerie set. She perfectly matched with her eyes and toenails. She walked over to me and pulled my shirt over my head and pushed me back and got on top. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. My mother smiled at me while I pulled her bra off.

My cock lurched when she revealed her bare tits. Her 36 DDD were beautiful.

"You were so hard for me when you were giving me a massage. I couldn't believe it. I knew then and there that I had to see it."

She sat next to me and unbuttoned my pants. She pulled out my cock. My six and a half inch dick felt harder than ever before.

"Mommy's been wanting to taste her baby's cock for so long."

I was a little surprised by her calling herself mommy but honestly it somehow made me even harder.

Without breaking eye contact, she fell to her knees, eye level with my cock.

"Are you ready baby?"

I gulped hard.

She gave me a motherly look and assured me,

"Its okay honey. Don't be nervous, its just me."

"You're so beautiful mommy."

She giggled and licked me from my balls to the shaft.

I was getting a blowjob from my mother. I was going to bust quick. She could sense it and stopped.

"Aghhh Mom don't stop sucking me."

"Its okay baby. Don't you want to feel your dick in between your mother's tits? I know you love looking at them."

I pulled her up and gave her a deep kiss.

"Ooo baby you're so nasty. You're not afraid to taste your precum?"

"Mom, just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm immature."

She laughed and took her bra off. Her nipples were so big and hard.

I kissed her again and leaned her against the bed. I straddled her and looked down at her grinning face with her green eyes just telling me how happy she was.

Then finally I rubbed my dick between her tits. Somehow, we never broke eye contact the whole time.

After a few minutes I had to tell her,

"Mom, I'm about to cum."

"It's okay baby, keep going."

For once I was saddened to feel that feeling in my balls, but I had to cum eventually.

I took a step back and let the spurts go on her face.

"Ah, aim it in my mouth baby."

After the first few spurts on her forehead and cheeks, I realigned and put the rest of my cum in her open mouth. It felt like I was cumming forever, and then she closed her mouth around my dick head and sucked every last drop. It was amazing looking down at my beatiful mom covered in my cum with my dick in her mouth.

Finally she stopped.

"Wow baby, that was so much. I'm honestly impressed!"

She said, scooping my cum off her face with her fingers and putting it in her mouth.

"Tastes good too baby."

"Wow. So you're not mad? Sorry I didn't ask first. It just kinda happened."

"That's okay sweetie. With how good you've been to me today, how could I be mad at you?"

As I was standing there over my glimmering mother looking in her eyes, almost simultaneously we both looked at my dick.

She gasped,

"Jimmy how are you still hard? You just came so much."

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen mom. I've had a crush on you since I was a teenager. Of course I'm still hard."

Still staring at my cock, mom backed up onto the bed, slipping her panties off and laying on her back.

"Come up here Jimmy. I need you. Give your mommy what she really wants for mother's day."

I climbed onto the bed and laid on top of her. We began kissing passionately. I couldn't resist and had to squeeze her perfect tits with my hands. She moaned in my mouth and grabbed my member. Breaking our kiss, she said

"It's time Jimmy. I need you to fuck me. Fuck your mommy baby."

I leaned up and slapped her pussy with my dick. It was so wet. I slid it in and we both sighed in relief.

"Fuck mom, you're so tight."

"That's it baby. I'm yours, take me."

She said, wrapping her legs around me.

I began thrusting in and out. With each thrust deep inside her, her pussy seemed to clamp on to me as if it was telling me not to pull out.

I knew I wouldn't last too long due to the excitement, so I wanted to make the thrusts count. I pushed her heels to the side and without slipping out of her, I leaned back and put her heels on my shoulders.

Her eyes got big as she knew what was about to happen. I kissed the side of her left foot as I slowly pulled out of her. She giggled.

"Mmm so you really are into feet huh sw--"

I rammed into her, causing her to stop talking.

And I did it again and again, looking deep into her eyes as I fucked her as hard as I could.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

We were loudly fucking as our bodies collided with each others.

But as much as I tried to hold back, it was time.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum."

"Mmm don't stop baby. Keep going it's okay. Please don't stop fucking me."

All reason was out the window and I just hammered her like she asked until I came.

I kissed and licked her other foot as I emptied my balls inside her.

I pulled out and we could both hear the pop.

Mom and I stared at each other for a few seconds and then she started to cry.

"What's wrong mom? I'm sorry, are you upset with me?"

Sobbing in between words she said,

"No baby. I'm just, so happy. I've never felt love like this and I'm just so happy! I can't hold myself together. I'm sorry honey, you must think I'm crazy.

"It's okay mom. You don't need to cry. I love you so much too. I'm so excited for our future together."

Mom stopped crying.

"Our future?"

I laid down next to her and she curled up to me, with her head on my chest and a leg on mine. I could feel my cum ooze out of her and onto myself. I know she felt it too but neither of us said anything.

"Of course our future mom. I can't wait to treat you like the queen you are. I told you already. Tonight is just the beginning... If that's okay with you?"

Mom looked up at me, showing me that smile I love so much.

"I want nothing more baby."

And we kissed passionately again, as two naked lovers.

She pulled away, laughing she said

"Wow, this really is the best mother's day ever!"

I laughed too,

"Yeah, happy mother's day mom."

Smiling, I kissed her and rested my head back onto the pillow until we feel asleep, intertwined in each other's naked bodies.

MadreGel
MadreGel
85 Followers