Finding a Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
An executive finally succumbs to his femdom fantasies.
3.7k words
4.56
8.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding a Goddess - Ch. 1

This is a story about a married man with a secret submissive side trying to find a Goddess to fulfill his desperate need.

This is about extreme female domination, so be forewarned.

Part 1 - First public meeting with first Goddess

I have been searching for months to find a dominatrix. This is has been a burning secret desire of mine for years. I am a happily married man with a wonderful vanilla wife, but we stopped having sex years ago. Now this desire, this need, has bubbled to the surface and I just can't stuff it back in the box.

I am a successful businessman, a CEO, and obviously have the outward characteristics of a strong alpha male. I am super fit, been told handsome aside from my bald head, and I dress very traditionally... well except for the occasional panties under my business suit. I have always been open minded about other's choices, but this desire to be dominated by a strong beautiful woman was something I barely acknowledged to myself until a few years ago.

Lately, I had trouble thinking about anything else. Being very analytical, I researched far and wide to find advise on others potentially feeling the same way. Lots of helpful blogs and books, and of course Literotica stories got me a long way to figuring out what to do. My breakthrough came when I found reddits FemdomCommunity and PussyFreeCommunities. There I found people wrestling with this just like me and we exchange ideas on where to go from here and people shared their lessons learned.

I was now ready to try. After a lot of dead end searches on BDSM dating sites, one day on reddit someone invited me to chat. She turned out to be a domme living nearby in Boston and she was looking for a new sub. I had been down this road before where the domme quickly tries to extract as much money as possible and then blackmail you.

Gina, that was the name she gave, seemed to be different. We spent a lot of time getting to know each other in our chats. She turned out to be a nurse at a local major hospital and I worked in medical research. We seemed complimentary, similar kinks (her topping and me being a sub) and both very sensitive about our public reputations. As we got to be very comfortable sharing backgrounds and desires, suddenly one day she sent a message, "it's time".

I replied:

Me: Time for what?

Gina: Time to submit to me

Me: What do you mean?

Gina: We are no longer equals chatting. You are my sub. You will behave as such from now on

Me: Wait where is this coming from? What if I don't agree?

Gina: I know you well. I know what you want. You have one chance to agree, right now or we are done. Done chatting and will never speak again as equals. So...

Me: I agree Gina

Gina: Goddess Gina from now on. Good. Let's get on with it.

So we continue chatting and she gives me clear instruction telling me to meet her in public. She requires me to bring two things in a small brand labeled shopping bag, an envelope with money for the toys she is going to purchase and a small clear container filled with cum she has instructed me to collect from previous weeks masturbation.

She also requires I wear loose fitting pants with a zipper and panties underneath.

She directs me to meet her at a quiet coffee shop in downtown with a section wear I should arrive early and find a space where there are two adjacent seats suitable so when goddess arrives she can sit next to me without indicating we know each other.

While I am waiting, I should buy a black coffee and sit using use my computer to read something Goddess has sent and appear to be focused on working. I should remove the clear container of cum and sit it next to my coffee and place the bag next to me on the side Goddess will sit when she arrives. I am to unzip my zipper of my pants and wait patiently.

When Goddess arrives, she buys a coffee and sits next to me, not acknowledging me.

She says "that's interesting cream you have there, do you use that in your coffee"

I say "yes ma'am. It's very tasty and protein rich".

She gives me a look that is clear about her direction to me without uttering a word.

I proceed to pour the contents into my coffee.

Goddess says, "I expect you will finish every last drop"

I say "as you wish"

Goddess says "I like those pants, beautiful material"

I say "you are welcome to feel them"

Goddess slips her hand inside the zipper to ensure I have followed directions in encasing my penis in panties and she feels for the first time the cock she now owns.

Goddess and I have a quiet conversation about who we are, her expectations of her sub and how she will proceed using oblique language within earshot of other.

Part 2 - First Session Serving Goddess

I walk to the front desk of the hotel and I for ask for the room I reserved and two keys. I am nervous, I am sure someone I know will see and my head swirls wondering what will be in store for me. My bulge is noticeable, but I try to cover it with my backpack that contains the clothing items she asked me to bring.

I take one room key and place it in a hidden place in behind the napkin container in the lobby cafe. I take a photo and send Goddess a text letting her know where to find it.

I proceed up to the room, palms sweaty and a bit shaky. I am so distracted that when I enter I fumble and hit the right button, the other person in looks at me in disgust.

I think, "Do they know what I am about to do? They must." "What am I about to do?" is on an infinite loop in my brain. I have never done anything like this in 25 years marriage, nor even before that. "Am I losing my mind?"

I put my key in the door and open it. First, I turn the thermostat down to 63F as instructed. Continuing to follow Goddesses careful instructions I immediately take off all my clothes and fold them in a neat pile by the door as instructed. I remove the rice Goddess asked me to bring from my backpack and spread it to form a neat circle on the floor between the two twin beds and then kneel naked on it.

I wait for what seems like forever. My knees are getting very sore and I am beginning to shiver from the temperature.

Suddenly the door opens and Goddess strides in.

She enters and finds I have followed her instructions.

"Good boy" she says. It feels so good that she acknowledges I am a good boy.

"The cold is really shrinking that thing of yours. It looks like it's not even big enough to be a clit. No wonder you haven't dared try to put in a pussy for the last 10 years, it would have been totally humiliating. Why don't you rub it for me while Goddess gets ready".

She immediately begins to unbutton her blouse as she walks to the bathroom. I watch as the skirt falls onto my hallway floor. I am stunned, frozen with my knees killing me, shivering and trying desperately to get my cock to come back to life. I am enraptured by her brazen display of sex appeal. I feel so weak, uncertain,.... totally submissive.

In a minute you reappear, this time only in a peach colored bra and panties. Her body is breathtaking, firm breasts spilling out of her bra, and thong panties are form fit her beautiful pussy, a smooth fit stomach and perfect toned and shaped ass. My breathing is faster and my mouth begins to water.

Her eyes meet mine, she bend down and ask "how are you sub"

I try to be strong but whimper, "Goddess, you are so beautiful, a goddess... but my knees are so sore and I am cold."

"That sounds just right to me, don't you agree?"

I grunt a soft "yes" under my breadth.

"What was that? Are you whining? I find it extremely disrespectful when a sissy like you whines in response to a question. Do you want to try again?"

I sit up straightening my back causing my knees to grind slightly, ouch, and say "Yes Goddess you are correct, i am just as you wanted and anxious to please you"

Much better, much much better. Now I have a few rules that you need to follow. When we are alone in private you crawl like a dog, a cute obedient puppy. And what is my blouse still doing on the floor."

"Please let me crawl over and pick it up so I can get off the rice. Please, please Goddess."

"Yes, please do. And see those panties sitting on the chair put those on, but don't get up. How is that little clitty of yours doing? It belongs in panties, doesn't it?"

"And that little thing doesn't deserve to be in my beautiful pussy does it?"

"You are right Goddess" I say.

I crawl over and pick up her blouse, and crawl over to the chair and drape it on the chair as instructed. Still on my knees, I slip on the panties.

Now with the frilly panties in place I feel weak, but at least my knees hurt less. I gather myself looking up at you with her beautiful sly smile. I stare at bra and her panties, they are glorious, and the second view of her beautiful body is even more intimidating than the first. My cock starts to harden in response.

She goes into the bathroom and emerges with a glass of wine. She crosses the room without looking at me and settles back comfortably on the couch. She crosses her legs, depriving me of any view of her gorgeous panty clad pussy.

"You have requested to be my pet, to use as I see fit. Is that right?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Crawl to me, my little weak devoted one. NOW! Crawl to my feet"

I crawl to Goddesses and a delicious faint musk smell envelopes me.

When I am in front of her, she instructs me to start stroking my clitty agian.

"So, my sissy likes humiliation?" she asks.

"Oh yes, Goddess, humiliation makes my cock hard and leaky."

"Oh that is rich, your cock, really your cock? That's not a cock. Referring to that as a cock is an embarrassment to all real cocks. No, no, you will call it a weeny or a clitty, never ever a cock. Understood?"

"Yes", this is getting weird. What am I doing.

"What did you say!, Its always 'Yes Goddess'. Again, with the disrespect."

"Yes Goddess, I am sorry Goddess"

"Better. Much better. But I am sure you know I am keeping score. Disrespect has consequences, Right?"

"Yes Goddess".

Good little sissy"

I am thinking, where did this "sissy" thing come from. A maybe submissive and have a few kinks, but I am definitely not a sissy.

"It is fortunate that you enjoy humiliation, for you will definitely be receiving it from me. God knows you deserve the humiliation, just look at you. Stroke that clitty, devoted, stroke. Such a sissy"

I simply moan.

And without thinking I say in my moaning voice, "I am no sissy. I am definitely no sissy" as I rub and lose focus with my eyes rolling up in my head.

Smack, a sharp painful slap across my face, Smack again a slap, ouch. Now I am jolted back to reality.

"Again, with the disrespect. Of course,you are a sissy. Have you ever googled 'sissy". You are the absolute definition of a sissy. You are really begging for a punishment. Right out of the gate, you are definitely going to need some serious training."

"Sorry Goddess". I say very sincerely this time wondering how she will react. She seems to be starting to boil. Her face hardens.

"Oh, it's OK. You probably can't help it. Some sissies can only learn through regular pain and punishment. More fun for me, but unfortunately not for you. Definitely you won't find fun until you learn, and you are going to be a slow learner."

"My devoted is my pet. Mine to use as I see fit while in my apartment. No request will be refused while you are here or hotels. You are my puppy, devoted."

"Oh yes, Goddess, I want nothing more than to obey and serve,"

I plead.

She uncrosses her legs, and spread them slightly for you to see. The wetness from her pussy has slightly discolored the peach color of the panties she is wearing. "I am enjoying your humiliation as well."

"Do you want my pussy, my devoted puppy?"

"Oh yes, Goddess, more than anything. I have dreamed about your pussy since the moment I saw the first pictures you sent."

"I might let you taste my pussy later. You will have to beg for the privilege of licking my beautiful slit," she smiles.

As she sits there, smiling at me, I know she will be the center of my universe. She is in total control of me.

"I am yours to mold ad shape." I murmur.

Her legs uncrossed, pussy beginning to drip, she is beyond ravishing.

Any man would be insane not to fall to his knees and serve her every desire. Looking at her it makes me curious how any man can help but be a submissive for someone as luminous as her. I am jolted from my thoughts by the sound of her voice.

"Stop staring at my pussy, devoted, and look at me"

"Please may I lick your pussy, please, please. I so want to lick it for hours on end."

"In due time, my sub. In due time. Now though I need you to understand the consequences of disobedience and failure. You have obeyed all my requests perfectly so far, but still you need to viscerally understand what punishment feels like so you really know. Don't you agree with Goddess?"

"I don't know. I guess so..."

"Well there you go slave, you just gave me a perfectly good reason to punish you. Crawl into the bathroom and get my hair brush and bring it back to me in your mouth."

"Goddess, I don't know what I did. Please."

"We will discuss that with you across my lap and your bottom properly presented"

"Yes, Goddess"

I climb up across your beautiful tone leg lap. My cock is now starting to grow.

"Someone likes a spanking don't they. Your clitty is turning into as small penis, it doesn't lie"

,

"Please Goddess, it's just your beautiful legs." I plead.

Now pull down your panties, present your ass, and put your little cock between my thighs. And don't CUM. If you cum during your spanking, this hairbrush will be the least of your worries".

"Yes Goddess, but that will be very difficult".

"I am sure you will manage. Now you are going to receive 30 strokes. You need to stay quiet, given we are in hotel and don't want knock on the door".

"Yes Goddess."

"You need to ask me to be spanked now."

"Goddess, spank me" I say in an annoyed tone.

Wham, the first one lands hard. Pain shoots through my body.

"Awwwh. What did I do? Please not so hard."

Wham, number two hits and hurts more.

"Owowow." Reflexively I scream.

"Well. Now you did it." She says. "First, we are going to discuss why you are being punished. Then I am going to put a gag in so you don't get us in trouble. I told you not to make noise."

"Please Goddess, please. No."

"Begging is not going to help. In fact will make it worse. So first, the reason you are being punished was you questioned me, rather than saying "yes" when I asked originally about the wisdom of spanking. Second, you didn't address me as Goddess when you spoke. Always Goddess. Third when I said you needed to ask to be spanked you didn't exhibit any gratitude. Understand?"

"Yes Goddess, I understand."

"That's a good boy". She says. "Now lets put that gag in place so we don't create a scene."

She reaches into a bag you arrived with and bring out an orange ball gag, and I compliantly let her put it in place.

"Now let's get those 28 more strokes behind us. Do you agree?"

I grunt. She giggles, "oh poor baby can't speak huh?"

Then she begins again. Not as hard as the first two, but the pain continues to build. Occasionally she stops and run your fingers over my buttocks massaging it lightly and brushing across my asshole. Its almost worse because now I aware of my cock between her thighs and I need to concentrate very very hard not to let it feel too good. I don't want cum and find out what could be worse than this.

Once she finishes I am breathing hard and my eyes are watering. My head is spinning with my ass pulsing with pain and my dick throbbing with pleasure.

She gently lowers me back to the floor and take out the gag.

"Now does my slave feel having that spanking was helpful to you?"

"Yes Goddess, I am very gratefully you were wise enough to spank me. Now I know what punishment feels like and I better understand how to serve you". I say very sincerely, not wanting to incur her wrath again.

"Very good slave", she says.

She now spread her legs again as I kneel in front of you. The crotch of her panties is now very wet and smells so delicious. I so want to lunge forward and lick it, but I don't. I don't want to be back across her lap.

She says "Would slave like to ask something?"

"Please Goddess. May I lick your pussy? I have never wanted to do anything more in my life."

"How long would you like to be there slave?"

"Forever Goddess."

"Then you may come forward and give me pleasure with your mouth."

"Thank you Goddess."

I shuffle forward on my knees, still sore from the rice and all the crawling. Everything goes blank, I am in extasy. The smell the taste. I lick the panties, pushing the fabric into the slit with my tongue. She moans, though it sounds like she is humoring me rather than being carried away with extasy.

I continue, but don't feel like I am progressing fast enough. I reach up to slide panty to the side and lick.

She immediately, sternly says. "Did I say you could use your hands?"

"No Goddess, but..."

"Slave, no buts. You know what happened last time you questioned me. Do you want to be across my lap again?"

"No Goddess, I don't. No please. I just felt I wasn't giving you enough pleasure. I am sorry."

"Slave, you are going to need to be trained so you can satisfy me with just your mouth. It will take time, but we have a lot of time. I will train you. So you don't get tempted again, put your hands behind you back and scooch around so I can ties them."

I obeyed, and in an instant she had my hands firmly secured.

"Now resume."

I started again, and with Goddesses coaching I got better. About 30 minutes into my service, she removed her panties. I almost fainted with extasy seeing her beautiful, shaved pussy. I continued for another 60 minutes taking her through multiple orgasms.

Finally, she said "We still have two more important steps for your introductory training. As my puppy dog you will have the honor of wearing my collar when you are being trained. Would you like that?"

"I would like nothing more than to wear Goddesses' collar. Please."

You reach into your bag and take out a beautiful shiny new collar and put it around my neck.

"Thank you, Goddess."

"You are welcome. Do you know the final step for today is consummating your submissiveness?"

"No Goddess I don't"

"I am going to fuck you in the ass as a sign you are my slutty little slave. That I own you and your cock. You are going to enjoy it. Beg for it. And I am going to keep going until you cum. What do you say slave?"

"Please Goddess, fuck me in the ass until I cum so I can demonstrate my submissiveness. But you know, no one has ever fucked me in the ass before?"

"Slave, that sounded pretty tentative. It didn't sound like you were begging."

"Oh please Goddess, fuck me in the ass, please please."

"You said that very well, you convinced me. I will be gentle and use a smaller dildo given its your first time, but understand, you need to train to take something bigger in the future. Understand?"

"Yes Goddess, thank you for your kindness. I understand."

"Very good lean forward so we can get this under way."

She removes a harness and dildo from the bag and lubes it up. She put on rubber gloves and lube my ass with her finger gently. Then she penetrates me.

I spontaneously say. "Thank you so much Goddess for fucking me in the ass and letting me be your slave."

"You say you are welcome. Now be a good boy and tell me how it feels."

She fucks me slowly touching my cock with her glove from time to time. After a while my cock becomes so hard and sensitive you just brush it with your hang and I have an explosive orgasm.

12