Finding a Master to use my Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
This is a continuation of the first story.
6.6k words
15.9k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding a Master to use my wife ll

Please do not read my stories if you are not kinky and only like romance novels.

This is a continuation from my previous story.

Tamara sat back up in her chair with this large purple object stuck deep into her pussy. "Well, you will really enjoy that toy even more, once I turn it on." As Jake reached into his pocket again and pulled out a remote control.

We talked more about embarrassment and humiliation and then Jake asked Tamara how she felt, "Nervous and a little embarrassed to be in front of all these people. Sir, knowing some of them are looking at me makes me scared."

"Good." Jake replied "I like you to feel that way. You must, be excited too, my little Sex Slut or your pussy, would not be that wet."

"I guess, Sir, maybe a little."

"A little?" He laughed. "I can't wait to see you when you're really excited then. So, let us see if I can get you more excited and to give these people a better show."

He then pushed some buttons on the remote and Tamara moaned. "Now, lie back in your chair again and slide your ass closer to the edge. Spread your legs for me but keep your ankles together. I am going to control you and make you cum in front of all these people." Jake then pulled a rubber strap out of his pocket, bent, over and tied it around Tamara's ankles. "There now you will not be able to spread your feet apart as I want you that way."

Tamara did as she was told and looked like a total slut with her knees spread open and her pussy in clear view of Jake and I and a few people at other tables that wanted to see my wife lay there too. Jake spoke again. "I want you to look around the lounge and make eye contact with someone at another table. I do not care whether you pick a female or a male. I will leave that up to you, but just pick someone and soon. I am going to control the object in you and decide on my own what you will like. I want to bring you to the point of cumming, but you may not cum. Do you understand?"

"Ya." Tamara replied.

"Pardon me." Jake said back in a stern voice.

"Yes. Sorry Sir Jake. I understand. Sorry." Tamara answered.

"Much better, but that little slip up will cost you once we get to the room." Jake hit a few buttons on the remote and Tamara shuddered a little and moaned a little louder. "Oh, good my little Sex Slut likes that, but maybe you will like this one more,"

My wife jumped in her seat and let out a small grunt. You could hear the buzzing noise come out of her pussy, as the thing inside was vibrating like crazy. "Do you like that Slut?" Jake asked

"MMM... Yes Sir. It feels good. Sir" Tamara moaned.

"How about we warm that cunt of yours right up." As he pushed another button on the controller.

"Ummm... Sorry Sir, not sure what you mean. Sir" Tamara moaned back again.

"You'll see soon what I mean. Now find someone to look at." He demanded.

Tamara had still not made eye contact or locked eyes with anyone yet, but looked nervous and scared. "Sir! That toy is getting warm. Really warm. It feels weird. I might cum soon. Sir"

Jake pushed the remote once again and slowed the toy down, but said he was going to keep it getting hotter. He them reminded her not to cum or she will endure more punishment back in the room. Other people from across the room looked over and were watching my wife laying there, not really knowing what was going on. They probably had no idea she had a huge sex toy stuck in her pussy and was about to cum.

Tamara finally made eye contact with a gentleman that was sitting a couple tables away and they locked eyes on one another. He looked like he was in his fifties and was a good looking man too, almost looked like her new Master, Sir Jake. Jake noticed the two of them looking eye to eye at each other and pushed the remote once more. Tamara grunted like a wild animal and moaned instantly, as she tried to catch her breath. I could hear the buzzing coming out of her pussy clear, as day and watched her knees as they started to quiver. I knew she was close to cumming.

Her hands were grabbing the side of the chair tightly and her legs were shaking more and more. Even her feet were, lifting off the floor, but with her ankles tied together this made her knees spread even wider and wider, showing off more of her cunt. She did not have a care in the world at that point and could care less who was watching her now. Tamara screamed out to Jake. "I want to cum Sir! Please, Sir Jake may I cum?"

"NO! Not yet. I don't want to have to punish you more. OK. Do you understand? Do Not Cum!"

I thought my wife was going to ripe the arms off that chair as she held her breath. "Please Sir, I can't hold it anymore. Please! Sir! Please!"

The guy she had eyes on must had read her lips and just smiled, giving her the thumbs up, along with a few other people watching. Jake hit one more button which made Tamara jump again and then gave her permission to cum. "OK you, Dirty Girl. Cum! Look at all the people watching you. You, dirty little slut. Cum for them." He reached over and lifted her skirt up above her waist, so he could see her pussy cumming and wanted to watch her cum drip out of her cunt as she came, but also let others see her wet pussy too. Her cunt was soaking wet and you could see the head of the purple egg trying to stretch out of her lips while drops of cum dripped out of her wet hole.

Tamara looked around and half the people in the lounge smiled as they just watched her cum for her new Master. She tried to catch her breath and started to get embarrassed a little. She could not believe she just exposed herself to everyone in the lounge. Jake turned the toy off as cum still oozed from her pussy hole as she tried to sit back up in her chair. Most everyone in the lounge suddenly cheered and thanked her for a great show. Not all people of course some were not happy to see what just happened in front of them, but oh well, shit happens. It was hot to watch as my wife was forced to cum in public for a stranger while others around her watched too.

Jake complimented Tamara, saying that she did very well for her first public, display and he was proud of her control and not to be embarrassed as most of them loved the show. He told her to lift her feet up so he could untie the rubber strap. As she lifted her feet again, Jake had her lift them almost to the underside of the table, so he did not have to bend down. This so hot to watch as it really made her knees go wider and wider exposing her wet cunt to anyone who was watching. He also reminded her that she had a little punishment issue to deal with when we get to his room. Now let's get ready to head up. Finish your drink and stick that egg back into your pussy deeper and make sure it does not slip out of you while we walk up to the room.

As she stood up, she left a little cum puddle right in the middle and along the edge of the chair. Once again, she got a loud cheer from almost everyone in there. Jake looked at my wife, "See, Tamara you are a star. These people love you, so give them one last look. Lift your skirt up high and hold it up while we walk to the elevator and let them see that cum covered cunt and your sexy ass, one last time."

As we walked out, some people in the lounge stood up and gave her a standing ovation while cheering loudly. Tamara turned beet red and was totally humiliated, as we finally got into the elevator and up we went. It was only a five, story building so the ride was short, but Jake did manage to stick his fingers into Tamara's cunt just to check if she was still staying wet.

The room was right across the hall from the elevator which I thought was funny location because if my wife started screaming while she was being trained and forced to cum, anyone would probably hear her as they got off or on the elevator. Later Jake told me he picked that room on purpose and that was what he wanted, hoping someone might hear her and call for police or security, then they would have to enter the room. This way my wife would be exposed to more strangers and they might to get the chance to see my wife cum and forced to orgasm.

The lights were on in the room and Jake made Tamara go in first, as she walked in, she noticed all kinds of sex toys, bondage stuff, whip, canes and lots of other kinky stuff sitting on top of the dresser. The look of fear brushed across her face. She was scared not knowing what her new Master had in mind for her for the night. I sat down on the couch and Jake in the armchair, he told Tamara to stand in front facing him and to keep her head down.

"Unbutton your shirt and let it fall to the floor." He asked. "Nice. You have beautiful tits perfect nipples that will love what I have in mind for them."

"Thank you, Sir." Tamara replied

"Step closer to me." Jake insisted

My wife took a couple steps closer to him, so she was now standing between his feet. Jake reached up with both hands and grabbed her nipples, he squeezed them pretty, hard and Tamara let out a little whine. Milk squirted out of her nipples as he pinched them. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Jake yelled out. "Are you breast feeding or pregnant? What the hell is going on?"

"No." Tamara spoke up. "No. Sir Jake, my tits make milk because."

"Because what!" as he looked at me.

I then told him that I wanted her tits to get bigger and to see if those articles are true, about making any girls tits produce milk and start lactating if their nipples get sucked on regularly two or three times a day. So, I explained to him how I bought a breast pump and hooked my wife's tits up, once, or twice a day and that it is true. She started lactating within three weeks. He looked somewhat surprised and then an evil grin came to his face. "Really? This will make things a lot more interesting. MMM..."

He gave me the thumbs up and spoke back to Tamara. "You are a great little dirty slut, aren't you? I still want to see your level of pain. I will try that again, this time more slowly and I want you to tell the pain level from one to ten as I pinch your nipples. OK? Do you understand?"

"Yes. Sir Jake. I think I can do that." Tamara mumbled back.

Jake then proceeded to pinch her nipples. "Now, what number?"

"Five Sir Jake"

More milk squirted out as he pinched harder and Tamara said. "Seven. Maybe eight, Sir Jake."

His fingers pinched her once more. When Tamara grunted out. "Ten, Owww... TEN! SIR!"

"Ok. Good. Now I know what your nipples can handle. You are low on the pain scale, maybe because of that pumping, but after a couple months of training and clamps. Your nipples will be squeezed so tight; this will be nothing for you." As he grinned.

My wife looked a little nervous; as she heard him say that, and wondered how much pain she will be able to take, without using her safe words. Jake then made Tamara turn around so, that her backside was now facing him, he then reached up and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. He then told her to step out of the skirt and stand with her feet about shoulder width.

"Spread your legs more." He told her. "I want them a little wider. Now bend over and grab the sides of the coffee table." This made her ass and pussy totally exposed to him as he sat there. "Nice. Very, nice. I see that you must be excited, you little slut. Your cunt is soaking wet and still oozing out your cum. MMM... I like that. Stay bent over like you are and don't move but, take your hands off the table and place them on your ass cheeks, and spread your cheeks open so I can have a good look at both your holes, you little slut." He then reminded her once more that he wants to be addressed as Sir Jake, all the time now. Not just Sir.

He leaned forward then spit on her asshole. He then stuck his finger as fast as he could deep into her. Tamara grunted for a second as she was not ready for his quick finger to penetrate her asshole that fast.

"Oh!" he said. "I guess my little slut didn't like that. Eh."

"Ummm... No Sir. I mean Yes Sir, but you just surprised me. I guess I was not ready. Sir Jake."

"Exactly. I'm not going to tell you ahead of time, or you would know what was going to happen to you. That would take away your surprise. This way you never know what I might do to you," as he pulled his finger out of her ass. "I think with my help you will make a great sex slave for your husband. Now stand up and lay on your belly across my lap. I want your ass right in front of me."

My wife did as she was told and gently laid herself down across Jake lap. She looked just like a small girl ready to get a spanking. He rubbed her ass with one hand while the other pinched her nipple. "Remember when we were at the lounge you did not answer me properly. It is now time to pay for your, mistake and for you to receive your punishment. I will give you two choices. Choice one, you will receive four hard nipple pinches on one nipple and four shacks on your ass. Or choice two, I will give you two hard pinches on each nipple and eight smacks on your ass."

Tamara looked puzzled and not sure what she wanted, but probably realized that her one nipple would not be able take four hard pinches. "I choose choice two. I guess."

"Pardon Slut!" Jake answered quickly

"Oh shit! Sorry Sir Jake. Sorry." As Tamara asked for forgiveness.

Jake answered back "Ok I will forgive you for that slip up, but if it happens again you will receive double punishment. So, be more careful. Now, here is the deal, you must count out loud as my hand makes contact, with your ass. Do you understand me?"

"Yes. Sir Jake. I do."

Jake raised his one hand, "I will start with your punishment once I hear you ask me to spank you and ask for your nipples to by pinched, and you must ask nicely. You know I hate to do this to you but, it must be done so you learn respect for me."

Tamara lay there quiet for a second, and then softly spoke. "Sir Jake can you please spank my ass and pinch my nipples. Please Sir Jake." And as she finished asking him, his hand came down on her ass. "One." She whimpered. Another hit came down. "Two." She whimpered again. Then his hand must have squeezed her nipple as I saw my wife's face clinch a little.

Jake smacked her ass four more times in a row and snuck another nipple pinch too and Tamara did well, counting the hits. I could see her face and tears looked like they were starting to form in her eyes. Jake then spoke again. "Good we are almost done. Do you remember what number we left off on? Don't guess wrong or we will have to start over again."

Tamara thought for a second, "Six Sir Jake. Six ass spanks and two pinches."

Her tits hung over the side of his legs and milk dripped out of her nipples in a steady flow. It was kind of wild to watch, as her tits leaked out. He then squeezed each one of her nipples again and Tamara whined a little. As he pinched her tits milk came squirting out and all over the side of his pants and floor. Then the last two smacks on her ass came down hard. Tamara grunted and cried out, "Seven, Eight," as some small tears ran down her face.

"Great." Jake said. "I am sorry to do this to you but, you must respect my rules. Now stand up, wipe your tears away and stand before me in your position. Head down and legs spread apart." She stood like that for a minute. "Put one leg up on the arm of the armchair." She did as she was told and that opened her legs more so, now I had clear view of her pussy. Wow, strings of cum hung down and dripped onto the arm of the chair. "Beautiful, glad to see you must have enjoyed that you slut. Your cunt tells me so. Your wet cum is just running out of you like a kitchen faucet."

It was so hot to see her pussy that wet. Jake reached into his pocket and must have pushed the buttons on the remote control. Tamara jumped and screeched for a second and her pussy flowed out even more cum. I could see her one leg now starting to shake, which meant she would probably cum soon. You could hear the buzz loud and clear as it vibrated inside her. I think it made more noise because she still had one ping pong ball in her cunt too, along with the huge egg.

"Do not cum." Jake yelled at her.

Tamara just moaned loudly and tried to balance on her one shaky leg. Her pussy was dripping, and her breathing started to get faster and faster. "Please Sir Jake, May I cum? Please!"

I was surprised when Jake said yes. Tamara let out a scream like she was being murdered and kept screaming. Cum dripped out of her faster and even a steadier stream as she tried to keep standing. Jake put his arms around her to help hold her up and then told Tamara to push out the egg.

"Now!" Jake yelled. "Push that toy out. I want it in my hand but make sure the ball does not come out with it."

Tamara yelled out. "Fuck... It feels so good. Sir Jake. Fuck I love it."

You could see her cunt starting to stretch wide and watch as the purple egg started to make its way out of her vagina. In one plop the wet egg was out and into Jake's hand. A load of cum gusted out of her cunt at the same time, soaking Jake's hand. Tamara started fall over onto Jake lap so, he guided her down slowly. Once she was sitting on his lap, he gave me the egg and with his wet hand he rubbed my wife's, cum all over her tits. I could not believe how hot the egg was, Jake must have left the heat on it as it was warm as hell. No wonder her pussy was dripping. He then went to stick his fingers into her cunt, but Tamara's body was still trembling, as she tried to close her legs tightly.

Jake smacked her thighs hard, "Open your legs. NOW! Do not stop my fingers from entering your cunt. Open them NOW SLUT!"

My wife spread her legs wide open and Jake immediately stuck two fingers into her wet cunt and started to rub away at her g spot. Tamara's moans turned into screams, as she grunted like a wild animal. "OH... FUCK... FUCK... SIR JAKE... PLEASE... FUCK...I... CAN'T..."

Suddenly, she went crazy and started to squirt and squirt. Her screams were loud and continued for minutes. If someone in the hall would hear her, screaming like that, I'm sure the cops would be coming to check this room for sure. Jake continued fingering her as she kept squirting, soaking the floor and coffee table in front of them, along with soaking her skirt and blouse that were laying on the floor too.

This went on for a few minutes when finally, Jake stopped moving his fingers, and told Tamara how proud he was of her. "You are a great fucking sex slut, and we will for sure have some good times." He then looked at me. "You have an amazing, wife she will be a lot of fun to train." His fingers were still deep inside her. "Good that the ball is still in you. I was starting to wonder." As he laughed.

It was wild to watch, and listen to my wife scream so crazy and watch her get forced to cum and cum was just the hottest thing ever. Tamara was almost passed out on Jake's lap, when he asked me to lift her off him and lay her down on the bed. Jake and I talked and had another drink while Tamara lay on the bed sleeping. Jake let her rest for about a half hour then asked her to get up and join the conversation. He told her that she was still really the one in control and that he was only there to help her with all her sexual desires and fantasies. He loved her list and loved the fact that she had very few hard limits. It will be great to push you towards you needs and maybe even beyond them.

"Well, now that you had a little rest. Would you like to continue for another round of play? It's up to you." he asked.

Tamara looked at me. "What do you think?"

"Not up to me darling. This is your call. I am willing to stay and watch more, but up to you." Was my reply.

"Ok, I think I can handle one more, round." As she laughed a little.

"Excellent," Jake said. "Have a drink of water and we will start up soon."

12