Finding a New Friend

Story Info
What a young man does for a collegue.
9.9k words
4.66
8.4k
12
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As always, I must remind you all that this story is PURE FICTION! Any and all sexually active folks are eighteen or older. If I discuss anything to do with law enforcement, its my story, and those opinions are mine, and mine alone.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Rob O'Leary, soon to start my senior year at the University of Puget Sound, located in Tacoma, Washington, with only one semester left before graduation.

I've spent the last two summers working as a physical education teacher for different children's day camps, in and around Western Washington.

Even though I don't consider myself a jock, I'm in fairly decent shape, at just over six feet tall, and a fairly toned hundred and eighty-five pounds.

Since I'm majoring in education, the summers I've spent working with kids from five to fourteen years of age make me think I'm on the right career path.

During my junior year, I started looking for summer camps to apply for, closer to my family's home in Renton, Washington. Some of the things Renton is known for are, its where the Seattle Seahawks Headquarters and practice facility is. Oh, yes, its home to one of the manufacturing plants that make Boeing airplanes. And where both Peterbilt and Kennworth trucks are built, too.

The best camp offer I received was from the Jewish Community Center, located on Mercer Island, just east of Seattle.

When they interviewed me, they told me it was fine with them that I was Irish Catholic.

Just getting to know the kids at their day camp took the most parts of the first week, as well as getting to know the rest of the counselors.

As with most day camps, the majority of counselors were college students, like me. As I was meeting them all for the first time, I noticed that more than a few already knew each other.

It also became quite evident that I might have been the only non-Jew on the staff.

The second day of camp, I noticed another of the new counselors, an older woman, Cindy Rosenberg, was wearing her sunglasses, even inside the building.

Me, being the son of the Under Sheriff of King County, observed what I thought was bruising around her left eye.

Not having met this lady, I walked over and introduced myself.

"Robert O'Leary, glad to meet you."

"Cynthia Rosenberg, nice to meet you, too, Robert."

"Please call me Rob."

"Cindy," she said, still not looking me in my eyes.

"Can I ask why you're here, it seems as if you are out of place."

Laughing, she told me as a school teacher, raising two kids by herself, money was tight, and she wanted to keep busy for the summer.

I stood back, watching her walk away toward her group of campers. I saw a mid thirtyish, lady with a rounded figure, not overweight, but no stick figure. Dressed on the frumpy side, wearing unflattering shorts and a camp issued tee shirt.

At lunch, I still noticed her with her sunglasses on, so I went up, and asked if we could talk away from the group.

"Please, Robert, don't make a big deal out of me wearing these."

I very carefully reached over and slid those over-sized glasses down, and sure enough, I saw the black eye they were hiding.

"I hope you know, Cindy, whoever did this is guilty of a felony."

With a tear forming in each eye, she whispered that her ex-husband had hit her, and it wasn't the first time. She then begged me to let it go, and not cause any trouble.

"Are you studying to be a lawyer?" she asked.

"Not hardly, education is my major, but my dad is second in command in the Sheriff's department."

"I'm begging you, Rob, don't do something that might make him even madder."

Not knowing how to respond, and hoping I wasn't doing something way out of line, I softly put my arms around her and gave her a friendly hug.

"I hope you know that I'm here, if you want to just talk."

While she was in my arms, I could feel her body start to shake, just a bit.

"Thanks, but please let it go."

As she walked away, head down, I couldn't help but feel sorry for her, and I knew I had to talk with my dad at dinner that evening.

Living at home for the summer had several advantages for me. First, no rent. Second, mostly free meals, plus my mom was a terrific cook.

Sitting around the dinner table, with my younger brother, Jim, my dad asked how camp was going.

This was dad speak for how I felt working at an all Jewish camp.

"Not too bad, pop, everyone treats me well. But, one of the older counselors came to work with a pretty good shiner, today."

"By older, do you mean early twenties?"

"Nope, maybe mid thirties, divorced, and a school teacher keeping busy for the summer."

"Be careful, Robbie, domestic situations can be very tricky."

"Come on, dad, I'm going to be twenty in a few weeks, I haven't been Robbie for years."

With that, he mussed my hair, giving us all a good laugh.

After dinner, Jim and I were outside tossing a baseball back and forth, when he asked me if this lady was hot.

"Jim, I'm not looking at her that way, I'm just thinking how shitty her situation is."

"You still didn't answer me. Is she hot?"

Stopping to think, I really couldn't tell because of the bulky shorts she wore, but I did notice when she walked fast, her boobs did seem to have some really nice jiggle to them.

I do have to add here, that during my three years at college, I did have a few girlfriends, some of which invited me into their beds.

As I was leaving for work, dad asked me for this lady's name, so I told him.

Getting started for the day, I did notice Cindy, and I just waved, and smiled.

At least today, she had a little smile when she waved back.

Sitting down for lunch, she came over and asked if she could join me.

"Rob, I'm sorry if I seemed mad yesterday, it wasn't aimed at you. it was aimed at the dickhead I was married to."

"Not a problem, I just appreciate talking to you. Since I'm aiming to be a teacher, and only have part of one year to go, I'd like to get a little prospective about teaching."

That started an entire conversation during lunch. We just seemed to click.

As we were finishing up, I was shocked when she asked if we could have a drink after work, some time.

When I laughed, she seemed to be hurt.

"No, Cindy, its just that I'm just turning twenty in a few days, but I'd love to spend some time with you, outside of here."

I couldn't believe the stunned look on her face, when I told her my age.

After work, she told me she had to pick her kids up, so maybe we'd do something the next day. Since it was Friday, I told her that was fine with me.

Our Friday went just as nice as can be, so I couldn't wait to have lunch with Cindy.

I saw her walking over to where I was sitting, but noticed she wasn't smiling. As a matter of fact, she looked pissed.

"Robert, I thought I made it clear I didn't want you interfering in my personal life. What did you do?"

"Cindy. I didn't do anything. Oh, shit, I might have mentioned something at dinner last night. Tell me what happened."

"My ex called me a little while ago yelling that two county detectives paid him a visit, telling him if he insisted on using me as a punching bag, he was headed to jail."

"Oh, Cindy, I'm so sorry, I'll tell my dad to back off. Please accept my apology."

I didn't realize that while we were talking, I had both her hands in mine. I really liked that feeling.

"That's OK, I think you meant well, and I can appreciate the gesture."

"Can we still do something after work? Please."

"Don't beg, it makes you seem desperate."

Laughing, we got up to start our afternoon, and I gave her a soft hug.

"Don't let anyone see us doing that, we both could get in a world of shit."

Smiling, her language shocked me a bit, so I let her go, and went back to my own group of kids.

All afternoon, I kept thinking if I truly wanted some sort of relationship with this very nice lady.

I did remember what my dad said about not getting involved in domestic situations. I also remembered the look on mom's face when I was telling them both about this situation.

After work, as I was getting things put away for the weekend, I noticed Cindy walking towards me with a worried look on her face.

"Give me an honest answer Rob. Why would a good looking young man want to spend an evening with a divorced, mom of two, instead of being out on the town with friends his own age?"

"Don't sell yourself short, Cindy, you have a lot going for you that you don't seem to accept. You're smart, easy to talk to, and if I may, you are very easy on the eyes."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, you rogue."

Realizing what she said, she must have turned twelve shades of red.

"God, Rob, please don't think I was hinting anything saying that dumb comment."

"Do you realize just how beautiful you are when you blush, like a teenager?"

"I haven't been a teenager for many years, I'll have you know."

With both of us smiling our best, off we went into the vast unknown.

Here we were, knowing each other for just three weeks, having a nice quiet dinner, that she insisted on paying for.

"Cindy, if people see you paying for our meal, they'll think I'm your kept man," I grinned.

When we finished our dinner, we just started walking along the shoreline of Lake Washington.

I felt her arm inside of mine, as we walked slowly, while talking about life in general.

For the next hour or so, we found out a bit more about each other.

Cindy met the aforementioned asshole, the future Dr. Lawrence Rosenberg, while she worked her butt off allowing him to finish his internship and residency. Doctor dickhead was already showing his temper.

She had the mistaken idea that having children would temper his outbursts. For a while, it did. But when a second child was born, the calm waned.

With Michael turning four, and Jill turning two, she had had enough, and filed for divorce.

After nearly a full year of back and forth negotiations, the divorce was finalized. That was nearly four months ago.

All that, plus learning she was five months shy of thirty-four, just enhanced my opinion of her.

In my mind was I starting to have feelings for this most unique individual? Maybe.

Finishing our walk, back at our cars, she turned to me thanking for the wonderful evening.

As she leaned up, seemingly to kiss me on the cheek, I turned my face and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Her response shocked me, by returning my kiss, with one of her own that curled my toes.

Not paying any attention to any unwanted stares, we stayed in our serious clinch. I realized both my hands were gripping her nicely rounded butt cheeks.

"Jesus, Rob, we'd best dial it down a notch, because even if I wanted to do more, mother nature says no. Don't for a minute think I haven't thought about doing more."

Holding her body as close to mine as physically possible, I know she felt my growing bulge.

"I can tell you feel the same way, and I'm sorry we can't do more."

"There's always other nights if you feel you want to continue this, Cindy."

"Do you want to come over to my house, as my kids are with dickhead, tonight. If you do, you have to gone by noon. OK?"

Driving as safely as possible, I followed her to a nice looking building in an area I wasn't familiar with.

Getting inside her very comfortable looking condo, we just stood in her living room, holding each other, and trading very soft kisses.

I got brave enough to place one hand oon her breast, and felt her nipple harden through her blouse and bra.

"Let's sit down and talk, if that's OK, Rob."

Moving as one, we sat on her couch, with her head resting on my shoulder.

I move my hands to her blouse and started unbuttoning it. Slipping it off her shoulders, giving me my first view of her medium C cup boobs, encased in her very utilitarian bra.

Without saying a word, I leaned over and started kissing each nipple through the material. It didn't take even a second kiss for them to be rock hard.

She started lifting the polo shirt I was wearing off, over my head, as I unhooked her bra.

Just as she was about to say something, I silently shushed her with a look and putting one finger against her lips.

Standing, she unzipped my shorts, and pushed my boxer briefs down my body.

Now I don't claim to be the stuff of porn star legends, but it wasn't my nearly seven inches she saw, but I quickly realized she probably had never dealt with a foreskin, before.

She pushed me down on my back, and started rubbing my stiffening manhood, while licking up one side, around the head, and back down the other.

"Have patience, I've never dealt with one of those," she murmured.

For a first time, I must admit, she was good. No, make that, great!

Taking nearly all my nearly seven inches, while cupping my balls, I sounded like an old fashioned bellows, I was breathing so hard.

Just as I was about to blow, she reached for a tissue or two, and allowed me to shoot stream after stream of cum, nearly overflowing her tissues.

Catching our breath, she led me into her bathroom, for some necessary clean-up, before telling me to wait in her bedroom.

Laying on her bed, without putting any clothes back on, she soon returned wearing just a pair of plain cotton panties.

Laying next to me, I put my arm around her, having her put her in the crook of my arm, we just looked at each other.

"Let me set some ground rules, please."

"Go ahead."

"First, I'm not ready for you to meet my kids. Second, I'm fairly certain that I might want to do some more of this, if you want to. And, third, and quite possibly the most important, we can't show much affection at work, as its frowned upon."

Instead of a verbal answer, I took her face in both hands and gave her as sensuous a kiss as I had ever given any girl.

"Does that tell you how much I'd like to see where this goes? Plus, I'll let you dictate the pace we take, whatever this might be."

"I can't believe I just did 'that' to you, Rob, but I'm not sorry in any way that I did."

I couldn't believe how wonderful she felt in my arms.

Yes, both my parents cautioned me about getting too involved with an older lady, coming off a fairly contentious divorce.

I also had the thought running through my head about returning to school in about seven weeks. Yes, it was only an hour drive to the south, but living in the dorm, there wasn't any way she could stay with me overnight, even with the fact that I had a single room.

"One more thing, Rob, I don't want to hear the word love come out of your mouth. Understand?"

"Yes, my lady."

To be honest, laying in bed with this beautiful lady, who had just given me the best blow job, just felt right.

After a very restful night sleep, I just laid on my side, staring at her in her peaceful slumber.

I did feel her get out of bed during the night, and it was all I could do to keep from attacking her beautiful body.

When she opened her eyes, there was this little sly smile, which I didn't really comprehend.

"What would you like for breakfast, while I remind you what's not on the menu?"

"Killjoy. Anything you want to serve, but beware, I'm very hungry."

With that, she took my face in both hands, giving me a very deep, sensuous kiss, adding her tongue.

Knowing we couldn't do much more, I just held her in my arms, thinking about what we could do all day, knowing her kids were with their dad until noon the next day.

"Can I ask a serious question, Rob? What have you told your parents about me?"

"I've told them just some of what I know. That you're divorced, with two kids, that you're the most beautiful girl at camp, and you just might be my very best friend, plus the fact I might want to continue this for the foreseeable future."

"And their response?"

"Mom is very skeptical, and dad, well your ex found out what my dad thinks, but he's cautioned me about what a relationship might entail."

"What are we going to do when you go back to school?"

"Right now, I'm not sure, but I'm letting you know that I'm thinking about the possibility of you spending Thanksgiving with my family, if we're still talking, by then."

"That's a ways down the road, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. OK?"

Instead of a verbal response, I took her face in my hands, again, and kissed all over each and every area. Both closed eyes. The tip of her nose. Her chin. And, last but certainly not least, her very luscious lips.

As we were still kissing, I felt her hand rubbing the front of my boxer briefs.

I moved my head down, kissing her neck. Both shoulders, and both nipples, one at a time.

With one nipple in my mouth, I started rubbing the other one between my thumb and forefinger.

Seeing a bottle of lotion on her nightstand, I got a very mischievous thought in my very horny head.

Moving her on her back, and taking my undies off, I took the lotion, pouring a bit onto each breast, and in between them, and straddled her body, with my cock growning to its fullest.

Putting one finger to her lips, making sure she wouldn't comment, I added some lotion to my manhood, and started moving it between both boobs. With the bit of sag they had, they were very easy to encase my cock in.

Moving my hands to the outside of both mounds, surrounding my thrusting cock, I started rubbing each nipple, as I began fucking her lovely boobs.

The more I moved back and forth, the louder she became. Plus her nipples were rock hard, as she leaned down, taking just the head of my cock in her mouth on every upward thrust.

Just as I felt my climax approaching, she took my tool in her mouth, with her hand stroking me faster and faster, I let loose a torrent of baby making material.

To say I was more than a little shocked, was an understatement.

"My God, Rob, I've only heard about such things, but never thought I'd do such a thing."

"Do I take it, you approve?"

Smiling, she just nodded.

"What other perverted shit do you have in mind?"

I just grinned and told her it wouldn't be a surprise if I told her, beforehand.

"Can I ask a very personal question?"

"Um, yes, but you have me worried."

"If we do continue, and we both know what's next, should I get condoms?"

"First, you're supposing that I want to let you fuck me, right?"

Shocked at her language, I just nodded.

"Just so you know, I'm still on my birth control, so I guess if you think you want to continue, you don't need them. But thanks for asking."

All day Saturday, we just had fun. We walked around an outdoor market. We had lunch. We laughed. We kissed. We looked like any other couple, who greatly enjoyed each other's company.

Back at her condo, we just stood inside the front door, kissing, and holding each other.

She started walking me towards her bedroom, still hugging each other.

Taking my shorts off, and lifting her blouse off over her head, we were soon laying on her bed, naked.

Noticing the absence of her cottton panties, I slowly kissed my way down her trembling body.

When I got to her wide open thighs, I leaned over kissing up and down her slit, adding my tongue. Licking very slowly, I could tell she was already very close.

As soon as my tongue touch her clit, she literally exploded. Shaking like a leaf, I continued on, moving her legs to my shoulders, and very slowly inserted my cock where we both knew we wanted it to be.

I started slowly, but soon was picking up the pace.

Leaning down, kissing each nipple, then moving to her mouth, I felt her fingers digging into each shoulder.

Now fucking at a frenetic pace, we both exploded, with me emptying my load deep inside her sopping wet pussy.

Rolling off, onto my back, I just kept looking at my new lover, with what can only be called unbridled lust.

Watching her going into her bathroom, I just couldn't believe how much we both enjoyed what we did.