Finding a New Friend

Story Info
I meet a new friend with a BBC who takes care of me.
969 words
4.53
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers

Recently I moved south, deep south. After settling in over the summer I started to look for some new playmates. As I logged on to a couple of apps I was pleasantly surprised at the plethora of beautiful black men available willing to play with an older white guy.

I met one who was big in body and cock. He was at least 6'2" 275 lbs. and a nice thick cock somewhere between 7.5 and 8 inches and rather thick. If you have read any of my previous stories you will recall I am 5'6" maybe 5'7" and not very big in the cock department.

I drove to his house and we chatted a bit as we got to know each other. Before i knew it shirts were off and I was sucking on his big titty and nipple as he stroked my head and placed my hand on his stiffening cock through his shorts.

We began kissing, making out, groping when he led me to the bedroom.

We both stripped naked and continued to make out. He pushed me down to his cock and I gladly engulfed his cock. As he told me what he wanted I gagged a bit but took him deeper.

As i tried to throat him I felt him slip a finger inside me, then two. I began to moan in his cock. He pulled me up to him as he laid on his back to nurse on his nipples again. As he did this, he continued playing with my hole. He asked me what I wanted and I told him I needed him inside me!

He ordered me to lay on my stomach. I did so and turned my head to see him slip on a condom.

He lubed me up then laid on top of me nibbling my ears. I felt him probing my hole with the tip of his cock. Slowly he began to push inside me. it felt great until he got about two inches in and his girth began to stretch me and I winced in pain. He slowed and asked if I was ok. I told him it hurt a bit but to continue. I guess maybe he thought get it over with or I don't know what else, but he immediately plugged into me balls deep then stopped to let me get use to it.

He lay on top and his big body on top of me felt great. He began kissing my neck and sucking my ears as I began to moan. Before I realized it I was urging him to fuck me.

He began slow thrusts as he wrapped his arms around me. Eventually he pulled me up on my knees more doggy style and began pulling almost all the way out and thrusting deep and hard. My cock began dripping precum as he started hitting my spot. After about ten minutes of this he threw me back down, laid on top of me and picked up the pace slamming into me deep and hard. I was begging him to fuck me harder, deeper, longer. He started to groan and slam into me. He gripped my hips tight slammed that big beautiful black cock deep inside me and started spasming as I shot my load into his bed. He collapsed on top of me for a few minutes then rose and pulled of his condom. I could see a big load in it. He got me a warm wash cloth to clean up as he did so himself. We laid in his bed for a bit linger as i sucked on his big soft cock. He stroked my head and thanked me. Shit I'm the one who was thankful! I saw him another time after that. It was also good. The second time we met I was far more relaxed. We chatted for awhile and made out on his couch, then headed to his bedroom. Now this guy is much bigger than me and just a couple years older but fine. I immediately started sucking his cock trying to swallow all of him As i have said before, I'm not the best at deep throat, so I was proud of myself when I took all of him and felt him hit the back of my throat, even if it was just for a second or two before I started gagging.

I climbed up on his lap and started sucking his nipples then started kissing him full tongue. As we made out i could feel his beautiful cock rubbing along my crack. I tried desperately to slip him inside me I was in heat so badly.

Instead he flipped me over, got up, and slipped a condom on. On my faced in the bed he slammed into me in one deep stroke to the hilt and waited till my pain subsided.

I lived the feel of his weight on me as he began ling dicking me. Eventually he pulled me on my side spooning me with his cock still deep inside me. He began thrusting like a mad man as he lifted my left leg up and over him pounding me deep. I moaned and begged him to cum. He let out a big gutteral scream, plunged deep into me, one, two, three more thrusts and I felt his steel hard cock explode and spasm inside me. We lay there for a few minutes then once again I watched him pull off a full condom. We cleaned up and chatted again promising to do it again.

The problem is that he's about an hour away and it's hard to find time to meet. I want to be his FWB bottom and next time I want to ask him to bareback me and give me his load.

ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers