Finding a Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleasantly surprised when the doors opened and soft music greeted our ears; apparently the floors were sound-proofed quite well. I quick look around and we noticed the bar. As we entered the door, a man stood up from a table in back "Eric; back here."

Eric and I made our way to the table; the couple was about our same age I would guess. Introductions went round and we ordered our drinks. We did the usual small chat; or I should say she did the usual small chat while her husband sat and kept starring at me. I avoided her questions concerning my personal life which were completely none of her business.

After about fifteen minutes of this interrogation, I touched Eric's thigh lightly with my hand. "If you'll excuse, I just need to use the restroom." Knowing that I had used it before we left the restaurant, he knew that this would give them an opportunity to discuss me.

Eric stood, "Sure. Would you like me to order you another drink?"

"No. I don't think another is necessary," and gave him a knowing look as to what I was referencing. I proceeded across the bar and into the ladies room. I sat in the stall and looked at my watch. I figured that five minutes should about do it.

At five minutes precisely I exited the ladies room to find Eric standing there looking at me and not in a good way; he was angry. "We're leaving," was all he said. I wrapped my arm through his and we left without saying a word and slowly walked back to the hotel in total silence.

Once inside his room, I sat on the bed and watched as he paced back and forth. I think he finally wore himself out and he sat on the opposite bed and sighed loudly. He finally looked at me, "After our talk last night, I actually observed them while she was drilling you with questions. Questions that were totally none of their business; questions I wouldn't have even asked you. I'm sorry I subjected you to them and that type of behavior."

I sighed myself, "and what did they say when I left?"

Eric's face flushed with anger again. "Eric; don't have a stroke," I tried to calm him.

"That excuse for a woman," he began, "had the gull to say that you looked like some cheap whore I had just picked up for the night. That you might or might not be worth the money I paid for you, but she certainly didn't have any intentions of letting you near them and then made a reference to sexually transmitted diseases."

I sighed again, 'same old ... same old' I thought. Eric got up and sat next to me and took my hand. "I'm truly sorry Angie. I thought they were okay and that we could have fun swinging."

"Don't worry so much Eric. I'm getting use to it by now," and caressed his face with my free hand. "Look at the bright side!" I said cheerfully.

"There's a bright side?" Eric questioned.

I laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "Sure; there's always a bright side. We were finally able to meet. Had some wonderful sex that we each needed so badly. We know we'll always be friends and we can trust each other and talk about anything."

Eric sat nodding his head 'yes' after each of my statements.

"Now," I started and then cupped my hands around Eric's face and looked into his eyes, "why don't we just make some more wonderful memories during the time we have left here. Who knows if we'll ever get this opportunity again; let's make the most of it shall we."

Eric smiled and drew me in for one of his deep passionate kisses. When he broke off and gazed into my eyes he said, "Much better than cyber sex any day."

I smiled back, "You bet," and kissed him back just as passionately.

12