Finding Beth Ch. 10

Story Info
Beth, Jamie and Trevor shoot another video.
2.7k words
4.63
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie closed the door behind us as Trevor got the camera ready, Jamie checking he had all the settings right. Satisfied that everything was correct she gave me a little wink and came to join me. She placed herself next to me and put her arm around my waist. I did the same and we pulled each other into a hug. Trevor smiled.

"Jesus you two look so fucking hot together." Jamie grinned, and I could tell she was switching into her porn persona. I tried to do something similar, but I still wasn't sure how. I focused on what I was about to do and how excited it made me.

"Okay, ready?" she asked and I nodded, Trevor giving a thumbs up. She paused.

"Hey guuuuuys, look who's baaaaack!" she gave my waist a little tug and I smiled at the camera awkwardly. "It's your new favourite girl, B!" I waved. "She's back for more, isn't that right?"

"I couldn't resist." I said, a little meekly but Jamie hugged me even closer and beamed at the camera.

"She was so eager to do more with my boy T here and you didn't say no, did you, T?"

"Who in their right mind would?" Jamie turned to me and I felt her breath on my neck.

"So what are you here to do today, B?" I blushed and glanced at her, suddenly overcome with a desire to kiss her. I turned back to the camera and smiled.

"I'm here to suck Trevor's cock." I said and Jamie leaned in:

"Not his name, hun." she whispered. "Do it again."

"I'm here to suck your cock." I corrected myself.

"And I hope you'll enjoy it, I know T will."

"I sure will."

"Well, wanna show us what we have to work with?" Jamie cooed and Trevor undid his pants. I knew what to expect but I still felt a little shocked when I saw Trevor's cock again; it filled me with ideas and desires and I felt drawn to it. I started moving closer and Jamie followed. Again, just like last time I fell to my knees almost automatically.

"Wow she's so eager." Jamie said as I stared at his cock and just like last time I put my hand around it and stroked slowly. I looked up at Trevor -- or the camera, rather and said:

"Can I really suck it?" Trevor's voice shook a little when he answered yes. I kept stroking it for a moment, then turned to Jamie: "Is this okay?" Jamie said yes it was, whatever I wanted and then slowly, savoring the moment I pushed my lips onto the tip of his cock. I opened my mouth for him willing and eager, and felt his body shiver as I did. I'd barely gotten an inch of it into my mouth when I stopped and sat there, on my knees and gently sucked on his cock with my eyes closed, lost in the moment. I think that was the closest to heaven I'd ever experienced up until then, and if Jamie hadn't interrupted me I could have stayed like that forever, suckling on his cock like my life depended on it. But she gently placed a hand on my shoulder and snuck up next to me.

"Is it nice?" I reluctantly let go of his cock and stared at Jamie.

"It's wonderful." she looked at me and smiled, then whispered: "Tell me what next." I looked at Trevor's cock then back to Jamie.

"Want a taste?" I said and Jamie grinned wickedly.

"You know I do." and she took his cock and put it in her mouth instead. She sucked on it just like I had, and Trevor groaned appreciatively. She stopped pretty quickly and looked at me. I waited for her to say something and when she didn't I realized she was waiting for me.

You set the pace, hun. I thought for a second, hesitating.

What would your parents think? The voice in my head said, chidingly.

What if someone who knows you sees this? What if your brothers see it? What if people hate it? What if people look at your ugly, gross, fat body and never want to see you again? What if Trevor doesn't want to continue? What if you disappoint Jamie? My head spun.

Fuck it.

I started taking off my blouse. It went over my head and for a second I got stuck and had to clumsily half-put it back on and then take it off again. I tossed it onto Jamie's bed and before Jamie could even copy me I was undoing the clasp on my bra. I held it in place for just a moment, looking up at Trevor and smiled before shimmying out of it and letting it fall on the floor.

"Wow." Trevor said. I said nothing, I don't think my voice would have carried. Next to me Jamie started getting out of her top and before I knew it we were both topless. I glanced at her breasts and then at mine. Mine were bigger -- much bigger, but I couldn't help but think of the rest of me. I hesitated and turned to Jamie.

"S-sorry, I'm not sure what to do next. I got a little... erm." Jamie didn't move, she just sat on her knees and smiled.

"That's okay, hun. Want me to take over for a bit?"

"I- I'm not sure." I said. "I just... Feel silly."

"Why?"

"Because I'm... I don't know."

"Want to take a break?"

"No, I just..."

"We can get dressed again, if you want." I didn't know what I wanted.

"You look fucking stunning." Trevor muttered. I looked up.

"You really think so?" I asked and Trevor moved the camera way so he could look at me properly.

"Are you fucking kidding? You're hot as fuck, Beth. I..." Trevor trailed off but suddenly Jamie smacked him on the shin and he gave a jolt.

"Don't do that; you're teasing her!" Jamie said. "What were you gonna say?" I looked up at him, expectantly.

"I... was just gonna say that... I mean I thought you looked hot the first time I met you in the park." My heart stopped and my world spun. I felt like I'd just been proposed to. I blinked, then whispered:

"Film me." Trevor redirected the camera back at me and I slowly stood up and put my fingers in the lining of my skirt. I looked at the camera and pulled my skirt down, letting it join my bra on the floor. I stood in front of Trevor in nothing but panties and breathed heavily. I saw Trevor's stomach move rhythmically and thought I could feel his excitement. I glanced at Jamie and she quickly got up and undid her trousers, shimmied out of her jeans. She wore pink, slim panties that accentuated her hips and almost immediately I felt my confidence go away but I pushed it away.

Trevor thinks you're hot -- fuck everyone else.

I looked Jamie in the eyes.

"I'm nervous." I said, but I said it in (I hoped) the same kind of porn-voice she used. She picked up on it.

"Why?"

"His cock it's... so big. It's too big. Too big for me to handle alone."

"Want me to help?"

"If we both work on it together it might not be so bad?" Jamie smiled and then we both knelt back down. Trevor shuddered in anticipation and then Jamie leant further down and put her mouth on his shaft. She stuck her tongue out and ran it down the length of his cock until she reached his balls. I watched for a second, transformed before slowly approaching the head again. It was slick with precum now and I put my lips against it and licked some it off. It was slimy and warm and slightly salty.

I loved it. I kissed his cock and then parted my lips, pushing my mouth over his cock inch by inch. Jamie's head moved underneath mine as I worked his head and she the shaft. After a minute or so Jamie moved further up until suddenly, I realized her lips were practically touching mine. I stopped for a moment, backed off a little and she greedily moved in on the part of Trevor's cock I'd given up. I sat back for a second and then leaned in. With my heart pounding and feeling like I was opening a door I could never close again, I whispered:

"Can I kiss you?" she didn't even answer, she just turned to face me and her lips met mine. We kissed. Time stood still. Her mouth tasted like cock, as I knew mine must have done, too. Her tongue searched for mine and they met. I heard Trevor say something but I've no idea what. We made out. As we moved closer I felt my breasts brush against her and for a second I felt one of her nipples touch mine. I opened my eyes to look her, but hers were completely closed. She stopped for a second and whispered breathlessly at me;

"Can we... can I... I want to play with your breasts." I must have hesitated for a second because she quickly added "It's okay, sorry, I shouldn't have-" and I took her hand and guided it to my right breast. She cupped it gently and squeezed it. I couldn't help it -- a gasp escaped my mouth and it encouraged her. Her fingers gently closed around my nipple and my whole body shivered. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Trevor's cock and realized we'd forgotten about him.

"Oh I'm sorry, T. We must have gotten carried away." Jamie caught her breath then got back into character.

"How rude of us." Jamie looked at me. "May I?" I nodded, thankful for the opportunity to find my feet again. She leaned in and stroked Trevor's cock for a few seconds before putting it in her mouth. She pressed her lips against it. Then, inch by inch by inch she worked her way down his shaft until she almost had his whole length in her mouth, her nose burying herself in his pubes and I stared at her in awe. Trevor gave a deep, raw groan.

And then his hand moved down towards her head, gently placed it on the back of it and gave it a very gentle push. She seemed to oblige and her head moved down over his cock just that tiny extra bit. I heard a gargling noise slip out from her mouth and then slowly, methodically she moved back until her lips were just around his head again, where she stayed. I saw her cheeks moved and Trevor's moans were getting deeper and deeper. I wanted to stop her, while at the same time I wanted to keep watching. Fuck, she's good. As if he'd heard me, Trevor moaned out:

"You want a go?" I nodded and moved in. I knew I couldn't do even half of what she did, butgod I wanted to try! I did what I'd done before; I placed my lips on his head and let my tongue go crazy on his cockhead. Then I pushed myself forwards. His cock filled my mouth and I had to push my tongue down to the bottom of my mouth to make room. Another inch. I could do more. Another inch. I felt his cockhead against the roof of my mouth.One more inch.

I pushed, feeling my gag reflex kick in but dammit, I was determined to get as much of Trevor's cock into my mouth as I possibly could. I did it. I held it there for a second, but I couldn't move my tongue. Finally I quickly pulled away and started coughing.

"Careful, hun." Jamie said in her normal voice as I coughed and retched for a moment. I looked up at Trevor to say sorry, but he was breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

"Trev, you okay?" Jamie asked, following my gaze. He stayed silent, breathing. Finally he gasped:

"You... girls are... fucking intense. That was... fucking crazy. Fuuuuuck!" he opened his eyes and looked at us.

"So..." Jamie grinned and looked at me. "Up to you, hun, wanna finish this?"

"Yeah." I said and looked up at Trevor.

"How do you wanna handle it?" she asked both of us, but I answered first:

"In my mouth." Trevor stared at me.

"Okay. Let's just do that again, 'kay?" Jamie said, then, in her 'porn voice'; "I think he's ready to pop, hun. How should we handle it?" I dutifully looked up at the camera and tried to strike a pose: I was slightly profiled, which normally I would have hated. My breasts hung over my slight potbelly and my wide hips were flattened under me, but Trevor had said I was hot, so fuck it. I stared into the camera as if it was Trevor's eyes.

"I want your load in my mouth. Please?" Trevor's voice trembled when he answered ok.

I took a deep breath and back I went. This time I didn't bother taking him deep, this time I wanted to make himcome. My mouth closed around his cock and I started swirling my tongue over his head. I worked it as well as I knew how to and behind me I heard Jamie moan. I glanced behind me and realized she was playing with her breasts.

"You heard the girl, T -- give her what she wants." As it turned out, I really didn't have to wait long. I felt Trevor buck and tense up. Then he came. Trevor exploded in my mouth and I was so not ready for it. I did my best when the first load filled my mouth, but before I could swallow he came again and again I kept my mouth tightly closed, trying to swallow both loads at once but by the time his third load shot out I lost it -- I opened my mouth and some of his cum came spilling out down over my breasts. Warm, sticky semen hit my naked breasts. Trevor's cock fell out of my mouth and I leaned back, staring down at myself. Jamie leaned in, quickly whispered;

"Can I?" I nodded. She bent down and stuck out her tongue. She ran her tongue over my naked breast and licked up Trevor's cum. She closed her mouth, and her eyes and made a show of enjoying it in her mouth before swallowing.

We all sat there (well, Trevor had to stand) in silence for a moment. Then Jamie looked at me.

"Have fun, hun?" I smiled.

"I did." I turned to Trevor. "Thank you so much, T."

"Don't... mention it." Trevor said.

"See you next time, everyone. Byeee!" Jamie said, and we both waved goodbye. Trevor almost fell to the floor he sat down so quickly. Jamie laughed and told him good job then turned to me to say something but didn't. I was leaned up against her bed, my legs spread and my hand inside my panties. I couldn't have held back a second longer, I was hornier than I'd ever been before in my life. I slid a finger in between my lips and felt myself -- I was soaking; my thighs were slippery with my juices. I found my clit and started stroking myself; I didn't want to be gentle but I was already aching for release. Trevor looked at me, then Jamie. Jamie moved to take the camera from Trevor and put it away. She then leaned down next to me, spread her legs and joined me. I turned to face her and looked at her face. We sat, side-by-side, hands between our legs. I moaned. She moaned back.

"Oh... oh Beth." She said and I wanted to kiss her. I leaned in towards her and she moved towards me, too. Our lips met. I felt her tongue touch mine and I came. I felt droplets spurt out of me, I came so hard. Trevor sat opposite us and stared as Jamie joined me in orgasm. We screamed into each other's face as we came together. Finally it ebbed out and I sat there in absolute bliss. I leaned in and felt Jamie's body heat through closed eyes.

"I'm so happy I met you." I whispered.

"Me too, hun" she said. "me, too."