Finding Comfort with Uncle Dan

Story Info
Confused girl needs comfort and protection.
5.9k words
4.55
28.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so upset, almost to the point of panic. The clothes I was wearing were a mess, my hair disheveled, my heart racing. This was not how this weekend was supposed to go.

It had started out with promise. I had gone out with Jack on several dates back in the city, and he was such a nice guy. He seemed sincere and supportive and intelligent. We kissed and got closer and I was ready for some real intimacy with him.

I lived with my mother and she didn't really care about who I dated. That was normal with her unfortunately. Her husband, my father, had left us when I was very young so I never had a father in my life. And since I had no siblings, it was just mum and I, but she was always caught up with her own life and didn't give me much support, especially since I hit my mid-teens.

I did a lot of stupid teenage stuff, nothing dangerous, nothing illegal, nothing to hurt anyone. Just stupid. I had no mother that showed interest in my life to speak of and no father to set me straight or make me feel protected. Isn't that what girls need from their father? Furthermore, I had no father to be a male role model for me. So guys were what I learned about in movies, and I never knew an actual man. I only knew teen guys, who always seemed so immature.

I looked for ways to feel less lonely and less miserable. A couple of years ago, I had my first boyfriend. He was okay, and I wanted to have a guy. So we did stuff, like feeling each other up, massage, and eventually, he took my virginity in my bedroom when my mum was away. That was actually scary because I was afraid I'd get pregnant. Thank god, I didn't, and I started with the pill after that. We had sex a few more times, but let's be real. A guy that age doesn't know shit about how to make a girl feel good. He just wants to get off on her. We didn't last that long and I was alone. And lonely.

So when Jack asked me if I wanted to go with him to his parents' cottage for a few days, I decided to take the leap. A leap of faith? A leap into the unknown, with no safety net to catch my fall? Yes and yes. It would be a three-hour drive from the city, past towns I didn't know. He had his parents' car and it would be just the two of us. Did I mention I did stupid stuff?

The drive itself was fine. We chatted and it all seemed comfortable. The arrival at the cottage also seemed comfortable. There were three bedrooms, though, shame on me, we hadn't addressed the sleeping arrangements before we left nor when we arrived. To be honest, I didn't really want to think about it, because, like I said, I was ready to be intimate with him.

But it didn't take long to come out that he expected us to share a bedroom and share a bed. He didn't have to say it explicitly either. It was clear that was his assumption. For one thing, he put our bags in the same room.

That late afternoon, we sat around in the living room and he opened a bottle of red wine, and encouraged me to have a drink. And my glass never had a chance to get emptied because he refilled it, as he did with his. And the wine started going to my head.

We kissed and cuddled, but I was getting that signal in my head, that feeling that this isn't right. Jack was feeling he could put his hands over me, a little too freely and quickly. I felt his hand on the inside of my thigh, on my breast, under my shirt. He managed to unbutton a couple of my shirt buttons too. Opening my bra or unzipping my jeans would be next for him.

Was I being so stupid, so naive? I was only eighteen at the time, and Jack was twenty. So I didn't have a lot of experience with situations. And now it felt like I was trapped, and he was not being sensitive to the position he was putting me in. He was simply horny and I seemed to be available and in his possession.

And what was this position I was in? I was far from home and in his cottage. He had the car and the key. That meant I needed him to go back home. He had all the power. That would be fine as long as I can trust him, but he was losing that trust.

He was losing that trust because I was evaporating as a romantic partner for him and becoming solely a sexual opportunity instead. Yet, again, he had the power, and I felt trapped. So do I say no, do I say let's slow down? What should I say? And the wine I had - my god, I didn't even know how much I had - was cloudying my ability to think clearly.

As I pushed him away, he was getting frustrated.

"I really like you, Chrissie," he tried to soften me up. "We're here alone and we can get real close."

What's next? It's not about sex, it's about making love?

I felt confused about what I really wanted and what I was feeling. But I was definitely not feeling like having sex with him at that moment.

"This was a mistake... I'm really sorry," I finally blurted out.

"What do you mean, a mistake?" and he did not sound happy. "Chrissie, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry, I just, I,... I want to go home," I mumbled.

"We just drove 3 hours. Chrissie. We're not going anywhere now. We just got here."

"I just want to go home."

"What the fuck? What's the matter with you? You agreed to come here. What did you expect?"

I felt trapped even more. He wasn't going to take me home. I stood up, and buttoned my shirt.

"I'm leaving. I'm going home."

"And just how are you going to do that? I have the car."

"I don't know." And I didn't know. But I needed to leave this house. There were other houses on the road, and a diner that we passed. Still, I had no idea what I was doing.

I grabbed my bag and walked out. He stood at the door, yelling at me to come back, that I was being an idiot. I didn't think he was totally wrong about that.

I started walking down the road, and it was dusk. It also started to drizzle. Occasionally a car would go by and I thought about hitchhiking, but I'd never done that before and it really scared me, especially in these circumstances.

So I walked and walked, and the rain got harder and I got wetter and colder. I passed several cottages and after about an hour, I got to that diner. It had a gas station next to it and a few cars parked outside. I went inside and was relieved that I was out of the rain and off that road. Inside was a boring looking place with a bunch of tables with customers eating boring diner food.

I was ready to cry.

Suddenly it occurred to me that I did know someone this far from my home. My mother's older brother, Uncle Dan, had a house somewhere in this direction. I hadn't seen him for, maybe, five or six years. He was always so nice to me. I had even stayed at his house a couple of times when I was little, and those were good memories. Yeah, they were nice memories.

I wasn't really sure where he lived, or even if he still lived out here. And I didn't have his number. But I thought maybe he can help me. At this point I didn't care if he would tell my mother what an irresponsible stupid brat I was. She thought that already, or didn't seem to care as far as I was concerned.

But I was wet and cold and scared and pretty lost on my own. And he liked me then so I hoped he would get me out of this situation.

I googled how to find a phone number and clicked on the first site. It seemed to be free and I entered his first and last name, but he wasn't found. There were fields for the address, and it occurred to me that maybe he doesn't have a house number. I mean, why would he? Last time I knew him, he lived alone so why wouldn't he have just a cell like everyone else? This made me really scared because if this was the case, I'd never be able to find his number.

I tried the next site in the search results and entered his name. And he came up! There was an address and number. The town name sounded familiar in fact, but I wasn't really sure where this was relative to where I was. I felt so clueless and helpless. But I dialed the number and prayed he would answer.

After four rings, I heard his voice. "Hello?"

"Uncle Dan? It's me, Chrissie."

"Chrissie? Is that really you? How nice to hear from you! Hey, is everything ok at home?"

I realized he would find it really strange that I'd be calling unless there was a crisis. "Umm... yeah, everything is fine at home. But, umm, Uncle Dan, I kinda need your help, maybe... I'm not sure where you are."

"Chrissie, honey, what's the matter? Where are you?"

I felt his supporting voice. He cared, and I really needed that feeling right then and there.

"Umm, it's just, I got into a bit of trouble, I'm kinda lost, well, stuck here."

"Where are you? Exactly?"

I looked at the name of the diner on the sign outside.

"It's a diner. It's called 'Marvelous Holly'. I think it's in Bellmar or close to it."

"Yeah I know where that is. Are you with anyone?"

That felt good. "No, I'm alone."

"Are you in any danger?"

"No no, it's not that. It's just, I'm stuck here."

"Well, okay, yeah it's raining outside. Okay, Chrissie, honey, just sit tight, I'll come over and get you. I'm about 45 minutes away from there. I don't have a cell phone so I can't call you after I leave home. But look for me at the entrance around that time, alright?"

I felt elated. "Thank you so much Uncle Dan. Yes I will. Thank you!"

I looked at the time on my phone. How do I explain this to him? And I hadn't seen him in a long time. All this started to make me nervous and anxious.

I took a table and ordered a burger and salad. They seemed to make those pretty quickly, and I was hungry. So I wolfed them down.

My phone received a text. It was from Jack. "you're a crazy bitch. You ruined my weekend"

This did not help my state of mind. I was not feeling good about who I was and how I deal with men.

After about 40 minutes since the call, I hung around the entrance looking at the parking lot. The place really wasn't busy. And about ten minutes later, he showed up, trotting from his pickup truck to the door with no umbrella.

"Chrissie? Well there you are! Come give your uncle a hug."

I ran to him and we embraced. Uncle Dan was a big man, lean and muscular, with a salt and pepper beard and short hair. He would be around 50 years old about that time.

"Have you eaten something? Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah I just ate a dinner. I'm good, thanks," I replied, trying to sound chipper, but his expression suggested he was seeing through that.

"C'mon honey, let's get you to my house. You're all wet."

During the drive, he asked me what happened but he didn't probe. There was no judgment in his tone. He was like, shit happens, we all make mistakes, all that matters is that you're safe. He asked if my mother knew and when I said no, he left it at that, like he understood that I preferred to leave it that way.

It was pouring rain and dark when we arrived at his house. It looked familiar again from my past visits as a kid. He grabbed my bag and we ran into the house. He was a little wet but I was still soaked.

"I'll take your bag to the guest room. You'll be comfortable there. Why don't you have a hot shower, and I'll throw your wet clothes in the washer?"

That sounded wonderful. "That sounds wonderful!" I echoed my feeling.

I took off my wet sneakers at the entrance and followed him in wet socks on the wood floor to the bedroom. The inside of the house was like I remembered it. Uncle Dan kept a comfortable warm home, with nothing flashy or ostentatious about anything. He led me to his guest bedroom, and I remembered sleeping there when I was little. It still had the same twin bed with a duvet and solid wood furniture.

"Does this look familiar?" he asked as he put my bag next to the bed.

"Yeah, totally. I remember being here. I slept on this bed when I was staying with you."

"That you did. It was great having you here. I really missed you being around."

"I really miss being here!" I felt very sad saying this, because being here gave me a feeling of comfort and security.

"The bathroom's over there. You can get started with your shower and I'll get you a big fluffy towel to use," he said as he walked towards the hall.

"Kay, thanks."

He smiled warmly and left me in the room. I wasn't feeling tired but a little emotionally drained. Uncle Dan was so warm and nice, and best of all, he wasn't judgmental! Wow, what a change from others in my life, it seemed. He was just accepting who I was and wanted to help me.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked like a mess. This is how Uncle Dan saw me. Shit.

I got undressed, leaving all the soaked clothes on the bathroom floor. It hit me that he'd be handling my bra and panties... Yeah well, never mind, I was fine with that because it was Uncle Dan.

The bathroom had a tub with a shower curtain. I pushed back the curtain and turned on the water to find my temperature. I wanted hot water at that moment. I stepped in and pulled the curtain back. It felt amazing. I just stood there for a few minutes feeling the heat cascading all over my body.

There was a soft knock on the door and I heard his voice inside. "Honey, I'm just leaving the towel for you on the hook."

I actually forgot about the towel that he'd be bringing me.

"Kay."

"I'm taking your wet clothes now. You're okay with the towel until you put on something, right?"

"No problem," I said back.

I then heard the door close. I really did feel fine that he had been in the bathroom. When I was little, he took care of me afterall.

Then I used the bar of soap and the shampoo to wash myself. After turning off the water and drying myself with the towel, I stepped out and looked at myself naked in front of the mirror.

Not bad, I thought. I didn't like my thighs, but my tits were pretty good. I held them and they had good firmness. I'm not tall, in fact, I'm only 5'1" and slim. I looked at my vagina. It was hairless, of course. I shaved it last night in anticipation of this weekend. Yep, I thought, Jack could have had me if he played his cards better. His loss, I tried to convince myself.

But then I looked at my face in the mirror and the hurt feeling swelled in me. I felt very lonely and vulnerable. I didn't have a boyfriend and no one was even close. I had no warmth at home, and no affection in my life. I was almost ready to cry, at the feeling of emptiness and forlorn. I was also very conscious of Uncle Dan being outside the bathroom, probably sitting somewhere waiting for me. I felt a little mixed about that. On one hand I wanted to be with him because he was so incredibly nice to me, and I felt safe with him. On the other hand, he was also a reminder that I felt lost on my own.

I wrapped the towel around me, below my shoulders and down to my mid-thighs, tucking a corner to hold it up. Then I stepped out of the bathroom and started heading to the bedroom, but I hesitated when I heard a crackling wood, and turned around towards the living room to see if he was there, and I saw him sitting on his big chair.

He looked up and saw me looking at him, and smiled. "Hey Chrissie honey, how did the shower feel?"

I was a little conscious of only wearing a towel, but walked over to him. "It felt really good, Uncle Dan."

"Your clothes are being washed." He said this warmly. "You know, this is reminding me of when you were little and you were in the bath. In that bathtub."

I had very vague memories of this but I guess he washed me, and this is not his first time seeing me in a towel like this.

"I think I remember, a bit. This feels good to me... Oh I can't tell you how good." I was a little emotional, I think.

"It's alright, honey, you'll be fine. You're with me here." He said this with such a soft but reassuring confident voice.

It was like he was reading my angst, my sadness. I wasn't sure what signals of this I was giving out.

My eyes were getting a little teary. "Umm... yeah I guess so. I guess it was a tough day. I'm feeling a little, oh, I don't know, a little mixed up, maybe."

His eyes looked at me warmly and he nodded. "I understand, honey."

I took a few steps towards him in my bare feet, and he looked at me calmly. The room was very warm and next to him was a fire in the stone fireplace. He sat there in his t-shirt and jeans, and I liked his muscular shoulders and thick arms. Those were the arms that held me when I was little. On the small table on the side of his chair was a bottle and a glass that he must have been sipping.

He noticed that I saw the glass and asked, "how about some scotch? Would you enjoy that?"

Well, only a few hours ago, I had some wine and it didn't go well. But I felt safe here. This was my Uncle Dan and he was looking after me.

"Yeah, sure, I'd like that too."

I stepped over to stand right in front of him, just wrapped in that towel.

He leaned forward and handed me the glass to sip. I took a long sip and it felt good going down.

"Easy on that, honey," he said.

I gave him back the glass, and he looked at me with those warm eyes, and I suddenly had an intense need to hug him. I leaned in between his knees and put my arms around his neck and shoulders. I think he wasn't expecting this and put one arm around my bum over the towel and then twisted the other arm to put the glass back down.

"Uncle Dan, I,... thank you for being there." I was getting more emotional and my voice was shaking.

"Honey, it's okay now, I'll be able to help you. You don't have to figure those things out by yourself," he said soothingly, and put his other arm around my shoulders. I felt his strong gentle hands hold me firmly. Those hands alternatingly squeezed my bum and my bare shoulder.

I wanted to move into his embrace. His hold was so comforting.

"Did you hold me like this when I was little?" I whimpered.

"Yeah, something like that, honey," he said gently. "You had some rough moments. You always liked it when I held you."

It felt so good to be held this way by a strong man that was taking care of me. His hands felt large and strong and gentle. I felt his beard on the side of my head. With my own arms around him, I became conscious of how broad and muscular his shoulders were.

I rotated to my side and lifted one leg over his lap while pulling on his shoulders. He saw what I wanted and lifted me up with his right hand on my bum over the towel, which felt good, and lifted me up on his lap. The towel was still wrapped around me but it was crumpling up in front as I crunched close to his chest. He had his left arm under my bare shoulders to hold me up and his right arm over my waist with its hand firmly on my hip over the towel.

"I feel so close to you, Uncle Dan," I whispered.

"You are close to me, honey. You're completely safe with me."

I felt safe with him. I felt his strength and masculinity wrapped around me, protecting me. I wanted to melt into him. This was the male presence I always missed in my life. It was also the contact and affection I always missed as a girl.

I let one leg fall off his lap so that my knees became apart. A warmth was growing inside me, with a tenderness in my heart, in my breasts, in my vagina.

His right hand that was on my hip had moved to my bare thigh when my leg fell off his lap.

"Uncle Dan..." I whispered.

He kissed me on the cheek. It was a slow warm kiss. My face was slightly turned into his neck, and his beard tickled.

I shifted towards him and started sliding off his lap a bit, so he slowly moved his right hand off that thigh and between my legs, pushing under the towel, to hold me by one of my bum cheeks to lift me back up towards him. His hand was so strong. My thighs were still spread and he kept his hand on my bare bum cheek, and I felt his forearm resting on my bare vagina. His fingers squeezed my cheeks and that seemed to give me more warmth inside. I let out a slight moan.

That right hand, holding me, giving me a feeling of masculine support, moved from my bum cheek to the inside of my thigh. And then it rested on my vagina. I let out another moan. My thighs shifted a bit, as I spread them some more to subtly encourage his touch.

12