Finding Distratction By All Means

Story Info
One habit may yet lead to another.
5.9k words
4.29
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
209 Followers

1

Evelyn knew that she was far from being the normal 'soccer Mom' taking and collecting her eldest boy whenever he went to soccer practice and then staying on to watch a short game being played. She did all of that, of course, but she had also to deal with a problem that affected her health, more correctly put, her state of mind.

Today, and while the Moms and Dads, or gran and grandpa, watched over their youngsters or had been left in their care, and they whooped noisily in encouragement, she was more subdued. She was reliant on painkillers to ease the after-effects of surgery on her right wrist, for a carpal problem, that had failed to properly cure. Some moments would catch her off-guard, such as when she was seated at her computer, at work, and the frequent use of a mouse would trigger a spasm of pain, the locking up of her fingers as if they had become frozen. At such moments she would slowly stretch her fingers apart and the pain would ease but not fully disappear.

Today, the weather was open and warm, a bit breezy, and she had put on a pair of high-waisted cotton shorts, their colour a stark mustard yellow. They were worn with a cream sleeveless tank top that shaped her but was not overtly suggestive. She was thirty-eight, a mother of three kids, and could still get away with such fashion choices. Her legs remained slender and not wrinkled, so some ankle socks and fashionable trainers were worn with a confidence that she did not feel today as she looked on and saw how her boy Noah was playing.

"Ouch, that hurts!" she yelped and looked down at her right hand but did not raise it or draw attention to what was the matter.

Sophia Andrews, a friend she had made on days like today, drew close. She knew what her friend often went through and had not missed what was said. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes, the usual, my hand's playing up. It will pass."

"Sure," Sophia retorted, disbelievingly, as she took in the grimace that the pain had aroused in Evie, as she was fond of calling her. "Maybe Liam can help? There must be something in the med box for a moment like this?"

"There's no need," Evelyn muttered as Sophia called him over. The young guy was known to her only too well but Sophia was not to know that; no one did.

"How can I help?" he asked with a crooked smile, a finger brushing over the neat moustache that lent him a rakish appearance and suited him surprisingly well. Laim and his father were the coaches to a raucous group of kids, boys and girls, who were made keen on soccer.

"It's nothing," Evelyn stammered and took a step away on meeting his moment's look upon her.

"No, it's not nothing. Evie here is in pain. Have you got something to help in the med box, and I don't mean a spray?"

Sophia said it on pushing the fingers of one hand through her straw-blonde hair, her stilled eyes provoking him to answer.

"No, I don't have anything in the box. The kids are too young and, besides that, our insurance doesn't cover it all. I may have something in the locker, over there in the pavilion..." he informed her. "I'll go and see, bring it back to you, shall I?"

"I'll go with you and use the restroom while I'm there," Evelyn sighed and on a shrug of the shoulders. It was, she knew from the last time they had been at a practice, that it was what Liam wanted to hear. "Mind my boy for me while I'm gone, would you, Sophia? I'd sure appreciate it, 'cos I've got to do something about this pain."

A gust of breeze ruffled her sandy blonde hair that she'd tied back in a knot, none too tidily. It lent her a wild look. It was how she felt, the pain getting to her. And on top of all that was Liam's appraising look and what she again knew lay behind it. The young guy, with his luxuriant black hair swept back and strong athletic build, couldn't help but give her the eye, and then switch to Sophia. But it wasn't with her that he knew the score.

"Does she know what you're taking?" he asked, pouting a smile as they walked away.

Liam possessed rakish good looks in a guy some thirteen years younger, and he was so darned confident with it. He was strong, athletic, and skilled in the sport that he coached. He was also unprincipled in how he seduced one favour in exchange for another. He had already asked it of her, before, the painkilling meds that she needed to be handed over for a moderate sum, but with that also came the demand for a 'favour'.

"I'm low on stock, Liam," she now said, failing to keep the neediness from her vice, and touching his arm as he pulled on the handle of a door that led into a quieter part of the pavilion.

"And you're in pain," he answered in a voice that she knew so well from other times. Liam had his sources and his voice now lacked any sympathy. "I've got some better stuff, non-addictive to most people. But you're in pain and I guess the med people are closing you out?"

"Yes, now come on, please?"

"The price has gone up...or it's changed."

Only then did she notice that his coach's windcheater had a bulge in one pocket. He was standing close to her and she again felt his dominating presence, young as he was.

"Don't do that! I can't go on giving that to you!" she yelped, in shock, as Liam tweaked one nipple that was just to be seen poking against her cotton top. A sudden shudder of wayward longing had gripped her tummy as she had walked towards the pavilion with the guy.

Liam pulled her into a storeroom, the light flickering on when the motion sensor was activated.

"It's trade-off...you know how it goes by now, Evelyn. You know what I'm saying?" He drew her to him and clutched her bum cheeks to let her feel how it was for him. "You get to me, you do."

He kissed her and she hesitated for only a moment before conceding, none too keenly but her doubts were overcome by the need to find some relief from the pain.

"What's it to be, this time?"

"Turn around and let me touch you... do that this time," he coaxed and she surrendered to his ways with her.

She suppressed her sense of guilt that she was becoming hooked on the stuff that he peddled; also, perhaps, the means that she obtained it from him.

Evelyn met Sophia's concerned look as she rejoined her at the pitch-side. Liam was not with her.

"Did you get what you wanted? I've got some weak orange juice and water if it helps to swallow it down?"

"Yes, thanks."

She sucked on the bottle greedily and looked away so Sophia could not see her rinsing her mouth and swallowing several times. Liam had worked her tits, her rack as he called it, and had fingered her pussy before she'd been made to kneel and work his prick until he had lost it in her mouth, some spurting onto her face and throat. The lady's restroom had been where she'd cleaned herself up, but her skin still felt clammy and her mind was possessed by the memory of the act she'd had to perform on him.

How deviant it had been, but she had her supply of pills.

Liam had called her a "needy pill chaser" and had then said that "it would be different between them next time or "you might get to climbing the walls," if she didn't get her fix.

Sex, in any form it might take, was the price he would extort from her, or else what emotional and physical maelstrom would she be drawn into?

2

The home she shares with Clark and the kids is just right for them all. Its clap-boarded style and seclusion, in a lakeside drive that weaves its way through a forested part of Cary, is all that she needs. It's peaceful and in a North Carolina city that keeps on growing and the local economy successful. Clark's her rock in what can often be fraught times. The man's a steady and attentive lover, and yet she keeps on thinking of what she has done with Liam, or what he coaxes her into doing as the price to be paid for feeding her need for those darned pills. She's become so dependent upon them that she wonders how, if ever, she will kick the habit and that thought always brings her back to the supplier, a young stud of a guy who makes no secret of the price she has to keep on paying to get what she needs.

Only too normal means of supply have been closed off to her, and she is already trapped by what she is doing without getting deeper into the murky ways of how Liam gets the stuff that she needs. Sex is the only real currency of importance to him, and she's like the moth circling the flame.

Sophia must have wondered why it had taken her so long to get back to watching the soccer game, just the hint of a smile and questioning look of her eyes suggested what she might have taken to thinking. But, slurping down a drink and a pill along with it may have put her off the trail.

The distraction she now needs, from everything, is in the hands of her man Clark Clayton, her children's father; in what he does with them and everything else that he brings in his loving of her. With him, it will always be both an emotional and physical bond, a state of living she's not sure that Liam has even begun to understand or wants to pursue.

It's never going to be that way with her, never...ever.

Clark's her man and to meet his thoughtful gaze calms her once more. There's a settled maturity about him that helps to bring their lives with the children to a recognizable peace. He's some five years older than she is, his silken black hair now beginning to go a little grey, but his slacks and a grey-blue cotton sweater that he wears with a white shirt that he wore to the office, suit the guy she's been married to for fifteen years or so and, until recently, without a hitch. All Clark knows is that she still has pain in her wrist from time to time, and the fact that she's made no fuss about it has led him to conclude that she's in control of pain relief.

How she wishes that to be true, and not the tangled mess that it has become to gain her relief and for her to lead as normal a life as it all allows.

"Are they all settled?" he asks putting down the day's newspaper.

"Yes, the day at school has worn them all out." It has been a week since the soccer competition and some normality has returned to her life, the pills that Liam got for her doing their work, but she takes them more out of habit than out of necessity.

Clark taps the sofa cushion beside him. "Come and sit with me, will you, and have a drink? There's still some wine in the cooler. I'll go and get it, shall I?"

"In a moment or two," she smiles and nestles against him, looks up, and meets a slow kiss, one hand reaching across to draw him in. "I need to be with you in every way I can right now."

The moment their lips met she sought to meet the swirls of his tongue, to suck on its tip, to probe and slide her tongue into his mouth. She had not pursued such wrecking ways with Liam, or she'd have lost control of herself completely, such was the attraction of the young man in a wild, sexual sense. The tightening sensation in her breasts made her nipples harden, to ache as she then felt a quivery feeling in her pussy that she always had when sex was going to be pursued. She already felt ready for him and wanted Clark to take her and erase all thoughts of someone else.

"You're eager, hon'...."

"Yeah, I'm in the mood and, you know me by now, when I am there's no stopping me."

They rushed up the stairs to their room and tore at each other's clothes as they went, the soft glow of a single bedside light enough for them to take in what they would bring to each other. Evelyn reached out to touch his trembling prick and gaped at how it arced out from his body, her man so strong and well-made. How could she be thinking of anyone else when she had her man right here, devoted and eager? She caressed its length and held it wonderingly. 'Look what you bring to me...what I have aroused in you...all of it so soon and as it should be...and that you cannot control.'

'Everything you say is true. Forgive me if I'm too eager, but seeing and touching you sure gets to me in no time at all."

She flung her arms around his neck and simply wanted to hold him against her naked body, to press her breasts against his skin, and to rock and sway as if in a full-body caress. She felt the dampness between her legs, the cramps of longing making her sway to heighten the pleasure of feeling his penis brush her slit, her hand pushing it down and making that happen.

His hands wandered over her body, from her throat to her cleavage before he cupped and fondled her breasts, delighted in her freckled skin, and the soft swell of her tummy. His caresses were surprisingly tender, wondering, and sensual and she groaned out of pleasure and in surrender at what he was doing to her.

'I'm here with you...you know that again!' she gasped, reaching up so that she could be kissed in wanton ways. She was in a reckless mood to give of herself again, all sense of propriety and restraint forsaken. She was in her own home, after all, damn it!

He ached to feel her warm skin against him, then to be enveloped by her moist heat and to be drained by all that they pursued, what he sought of her and that she took from him. He craved to know of her again, to kiss pale skin and feel the clutch of her hands on his hips as she encouraged his movements or guided him in the raging pursuit of all that would follow; their concession to raging carnality that their love for each other brought and where it would again take them.

'It's not going to be enough,' she whispered and wondering why she said it, given that she was naked in her husband's arms and they were going to fuck.

Evelyn looked searchingly into his eyes as Clark's hands let her hair slip through his fingers and a quite different look could now be seen in his eyes. She rose against him, to stand on tiptoes to kiss Clark and to feel the brush of his penis against her belly. Her man is blessed with what he has, his penis longer and thicker than she had discovered, wantonly and destructively, Liam's to be. She felt the flush o wetness between her legs as he pushed it between them before he caressed her pussy's moist lips with it once more, in slow strokes, as if they were in a dance. She clung to him, dismayed at his state of arousal. 'You feel it so strongly...and is it always for me?'

"You know it is and always has been," Clark kissed as he crushed Evelyn to him, feeling the brush of her hard nipples on his chest as he lifted her to him. They soon fell back on the bed, her legs around his waist as his penis pressed at her wet slit, the tip caressing her pussy's parted lips but going no further.

'Darling, go on!' she exclaimed as he moved down between her legs, expertly placing slow kisses to her thighs as he reached for her slit and brushed his fingers over it. She was being made love to, so how could she have been thinking of straying just to get her supply of pills?

Clark gloried in his woman and saw how her pussy was beautifully trimmed. It was bright pink inside, surrounded by darker labia and she was moist from his caresses and thoughts of them being joined once more. He pushed out his tongue and dragged it over the length of her wet slit, lapping on its juices as the scent of her sex filled his nostrils and the taste of her coated his flickering tongue. He caressed her thighs and looked up at her, saw the distant look in Evelyn's eyes as he performed an act that had her whisper and whimper his name. She rolled her head from side to side as if in denial of what was happening and she clasped him in her distraction and dismay that they would have intercourse. What was she doing in being surprised? She was with her husband and true lover.

"I sure love your taste," he kissed, pressing his face to her mound once more and sliding his tongue over her moist lips, using his fingers to part them before his tongue dipped into her in probing flickers and licks. Evelyn lifted her hips to meet Clark's claims upon her trembling body, the grip of her hands guiding, and not restraining him.

Her eyes were wide open, and she took in his admiring look upon her. She was overwhelmed by her feral longing and couldn't believe it was happening between them. She failed to stifle moans and sharp intakes of breath that let him know the effect that he had upon her. They would pursue raging pleasure with each other once more.

She despaired about those images of her as she envisioned those of her with someone else. They kept flashing before her eyes, rather than of her with a real love; of her with Clarke. It seemed that she kept being drawn to someone else, a guy who sold her the meds that she needed and the price to be paid for them in her granting sexual favours. They were wayward thoughts and of no real comfort; just as the pills were turning her into a sex junkie. Clark was no surrogate for anyone else, least of all for Liam. But, the young guy was close to breaching every defence she put up each and every time they met and he handed over a tub of pills at some cost to her dignity.

Somehow, she had to navigate through the storm of emotions that could so easily overwhelm her when the pain got too much to bear and Clark, the family, and her work failed to blot out the gnawing discomfort.

Clark trailed kisses down over her body before his mouth settled on her pussy's lips. He then moved to place his open mouth over her slit, darting his tongue into her and teasing her clit, moving back and forth in a steady, bewitching rhythm that provoked her to buck her hips and move from side to side.

She was taking him as her lover, and the contradictions of what she pursued with him pushed to one side.

'Clark! Clark...darling!' she yelped as he moved his mouth up and down, over her mound and his tongue found her, offered soft and slow sucks that had her moaning, provoked her to gyrate her hips against his face.

'Share it with me!' he called out, overcome with the pleasure that the clamp and caress of her thighs on his face aroused in him. She was a woman, not Evelyn but a woman, and lover whom he desired to love and to do so in pursuit of a raging conclusion.

'I am sharing this with you!' she gasped, on faltering breaths, the strain of holding on to be heard in her voice. He would make her climax just with the use of his mouth and tongue. 'Clark! Clark! Where are you taking me?'

He did not answer, and she gasped in dismay and out of errant pleasure as he slowly entered her body and began to pursue ever deeper claims upon it, her breaths rising in tempo and the rhythmic slap of their skins a declaration of what they again sought from each other. She dismissed all thoughts of who had fanned the embers of what she shared in emotionally tempestuous times. She was with her true man and sharing as equals, and their shared climax was everything that she always wanted from the loving of her body to be.

Everything else was to be pushed very far from her mind...as long as her supply of pills held out.

3

Evelyn fretted. She was caught in two minds whether to look up Liam's cell phone number on the list of contacts that she kept quite separate and was devoted to her kids' activities and friends.

There had been a break in the coaching sessions and her supply was running low. It would have to happen at the same time that she was putting in more hours, than usual, at her work. Eking out her supply meant she was not always on top of the pain and it made her moody.

Clark was away on a short business trip and she had mended fences with him and was deeply regretful of how things were going because of the pain.

"Try not to take it out on the kids, will you?" he'd snapped. "Me? I can take it...I have to."

"No, you don't, none of you do," she had answered tearfully and they had made out, she riding and bucking her his on him as Clark made the most of her, the sight of his woman losing it with him, guiding his kisses to her breasts as his hands gripped her hips and pulled her down on his invasive prick.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
209 Followers
12