Finding Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
302 Followers

God! That feels...so...GOOD!

This was lewd. This was wrong. And this wasn't legal by any definition that she knew of. But Carol couldn't find it in herself to care. She was being tweaked and rubbed and licked and fingered in public, and her juices were going to get everywhere, and people all around her were going to see it happen, and she, and she...she couldn't think of anything hotter! She spread her legs out just a little bit to slide her new lover even deeper into her and let out a happy yelp as she did just that, she swayed her hips to match the motions of the blonde's movements, and she ground her naked behind into the stranger's equally naked thigh. This was...this was...

This was going to make her scream! And cum! Loudly!

"AHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And cum Carol did. She felt her juices erupt from her core, splashing all over her lover and the faux-leather upon which she sat. She felt a sensation of warmth as she pulled herself closer to the naked woman's form, gaining some much needed stability as her hips bucked with every burst of liquid fire emerging from her loins. And she felt the gentle rhythmic beat that could only come from a heart as she pulled herself ever deeper into that warmth, alongside a somewhat ticklish pinpricking sensation of something poking into her cheek.

"Ohhhhhh," Carol cooed, snuggling her face deeper into it as it slowly dawned on her that she was resting her head against a bare breast. Not a particularly big one like what she sported, but still very nice.

"Aren't you a dirty girl," the stranger giggled, giving Carol an affectionate kiss on the head and squeeze on the rump.

"Holy cow," Henrietta whispered from where she was sitting across the table. "Did I just...see that happen?"

"You did," said the nude blonde as she continued cuddling with the nude mother in her arms. "It seems there were a few details about our lifestyle you two may have missed though."

"Life...style?" Carol mumbled. She was still in a haze. It felt like she just lived through a century's worth of life experience, but she was certain that only a few minutes at most had passed by since she walked through the door of the coffee house.

Coffee...house?

Those words brought her back to the present in an instant. "What did I just do?" she cried, bolting upright, bouncing her boobs so high in the air they nearly slapped her face. Carol didn't need to ask though, for she knew exactly what she had done: something insane. She walked into a coffee house naked as the day she was born, she got seized by a similarly naked blonde girl, and she allowed herself to be fondled and diddled to the point of orgasm. In public. With people all around her!

And she was still naked! And so was her new lover! And they were both sitting in a puddle of her juices! This was bad, this was really bad, she screwed up, she was definitely going to be in trouble for this. It was enough to make her want to cling to her new lady friend for support and bury her head in her chest again, just to hide from her own degeneracy. She almost did just that, but paused once she got a good look at the blond woman.

She looked as cute as Carol imagined, with a youthful, round, heart-shaped face and baby blue eyes that spoke of sweet virginal innocence that everyone knew wasn't actually there. It was kind of stunning that someone so young would actually go and ensnare an old cougar like Carol and melt her like butter. Stunning and maybe a little off-putting. But that wasn't what the older woman was focusing on; it was on the girl's breast, the same one she had been resting her head upon not a moment ago. It bore a strange tattoo of...something she didn't quite recognize. It reminded her of an Ankh or the sign for sulfur, or perhaps some other symbol, but she couldn't put her finger on what exactly it was supposed to be. However, she couldn't help but shake the feeling it was very important to the nude girl.

"Yup, there are a lot of things you haven't learned about us," said the blonde, who seemed strangely unaffected by the other naked woman's abrupt movements. "How about we all just settle down, get something to drink, and I tell you both about us Zenrists."

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
302 Followers
12