Finding Goddess Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss," moaned Carol, agreeing with the younger girl's assessment. "Yes, yes, yeeeessssssss!"

"But it's when we go lower when a woman gets really...excited," said Elaine, and her gaze did indeed lower. As did her hands. They slid down from Carol abdomen, curved back around her hips, and enwrapped themselves around her inner thighs, poised to pry them open. Her fingers shook as she dug them into Carol's skin. Her nervousness was palpable. She knew now what she needed to do, what she needed to see, but something in Elaine seemed to hold her back. It was as though she was starting to realize she may have been crossing a line, a line she had not yet crossed, was not ready to cross, did not think she even could cross.

So Carol helped her along. She spread her thighs out. Exposed her womanhood. Showed the girl her greatest treasure.

Elaine inhaled deeply and sputtered as the intoxicating scent of womanly arousal overwhelmed her senses. Her head shook, her body leaned back, her eyes rolled backward into their sockets. But as soon as she recovered from her spell, she pushed forward again and took another deep breath through her nostrils.

"So strong...the scent of arousal is immense within you! I don't think I've ever smelled something this intense in another woman before! Uh, not that I ever did that sort of thing...before." A blush appeared on the girl's cheeks and for the first time since Carol had come to know her, she actually looked sheepish, unsure, and almost humble even. "What could have caused this sort of emotion in you? Who could have caused it?"

Carol leaned back and spread her legs out even farther, the answer to the girl's question on her lips, both upper and lower. "The Goddess," she gurgled, wincing as a tingle sparked in her core as that sacred word dribbled into her ears. "The Goddess. The Goddess. The G-G-Goddess!"

Elaine didn't seem to hear her. She only continued to look into Carol's being, committing every stretch, every fold, every millimeter of holy pink flesh she could see to memory. "How does it feel? I have to know. I have to know!"

She thrust her finger into Carol's opening. She stroked and caressed the wet, pulsating interior, traced circles around the folds, bent the digit on the muscles as they clenched and tightened all around it. Carol gasped, she cried, she jolted, and she very nearly clamped her legs shut on Elaine's hand.

"No, no, no!" yelped the girl. "I need to feel more! I need to feel more, Miss Connors! Give it to me! Give me more of that...raw, naked emotion!"

She pried the naked woman's legs apart again. She slipped another finger into Carol's vagina, and then another, and then another! She slid them along all sides of the mother's tunnel. She pumped them in and out of the slickened wet flower. She curved them back towards herself, raking her nails ever so delicately against the soft, sensitive petals.

"Mm! Oh! Ah! Gah!" Carol cried as the younger girl stroked her inner recesses, tickled her nerves, played with her folds. She clenched her legs around Elaine's hand. She clenched her inner muscles around her fingers. She molded their shapes around her petals, slickened them, pulled them deeper inside of herself as her thighs, her sex, her body all screamed and convulsed in unison. Something inside her was calling, coming out, something fierce, and hungry, and thirsty, and eager for release after being trapped, after being imprisoned for so long.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!"

Carol screamed. Elaine caressed. Carol screamed. Elaine caressed. Carol screamed...and inhaled...and gasped...and then...like a geyser, like a torrent, like a tightly-corked bottle of wine, she came. After so many hours, so many strokes, so many painful spanks and pounds and scratches and schlicks, Carol finally came. All over her seat. All over Elaine's hand. All over the dashboard. All over the windshield. And even all over herself.

***

Time passed. How much, she didn't know. She didn't check. She didn't care. Maybe she would care in a little while, but right now, the only thing she could afford to care about was the sheer bliss that could only come from the aftermath of an orgasm.

She felt good. Tired, but good. The tingling in her core stopped, at least for the time being. The heat within her simmered down to a comfortable glow. The throbbing within her subsided, and the constant, unending, squishing feeling of moisture building up within her was no more. It was now outside of her. Underneath her. All over her.

Carol lied back in her seat and stretched herself out, splaying her legs and parting her lower lips just enough to let the refreshing cool air caress her freshly watered flower. She ran her hands up and down over her thighs, which were utterly drenched in her fluids. She cooed at the sensation. They were still warm. Even in this refreshingly cool place, her juices were still warm. She kneaded them into her flesh, lathered them over her skin. They felt so heavenly on her, like honey mixed with melted caramel. She rubbed her cum all over her legs, on her stomach, and even on the undersides of her breasts, and by the Goddess, it felt so wonderful. It was like wearing hot, steamy sex on her skin, and if there was one thing Carol was willing to wear, it was sex.

Sex was lovely. Sex was good. Sex was divine. And if she could, she would never stop having sex. She would have sex all the time. Forever. Eternally. Like a fertility goddess whose thirst knew no limits.

"Amazing. Amazing." To her left, Elaine whispered, staring awestruck at the naked woman beside her. "Even after her body explodes in fiery passion, it still continues to communicate her feelings. Fantastic! Brilliant! Absolutely beautiful."

She paused to jot something down in a notebook. When she finished, she looked at Carol again, her face no longer haughty, but happy and excited. "I know what I must do now! In order to properly express her love, I will have my heroine cast off her clothing. In all her nakedness, she will show both the one she loves and the readers how deep her love truly goes! For a woman to strip herself naked and lay herself bare for the one she loves...can you think of anything more romantic, Miss Connors?"

"I...can actually," Carol whispered faintly with a nod of her head.. "Stripping herself naked for the one she loves...and never dressing again."

"Never dressing again?" said Elaine with a quirked eyebrow. "Being naked forever? That is...THAT'S BRILLIANT! INGENIUS! I can't believe I actually thought of that!"

For a moment, Carol felt her blissful smile falter. "You thought of that? But it was me who just..."

She didn't have a chance to finish before the younger girl seized her head and planted a big grateful kiss on her lips. "I will inform your superior of your helpful support at once! For this, you will surely get a promotion. You deserve it! And I'll also be sure to make him do something about the heat in that infernal building already!"

As Elaine shut off the air conditioning, pulled her keys out of the ignition, and leaped out of the car with an excited, childlike energy, Carol felt a sudden surge of panic. She couldn't let the younger girl leave so soon. She still...needed her. To pleasure her, caress her, kiss her all over. For while Carol had finally cum, had finally been released from her torment, she was still...very...horny and desperate for another woman's touch. And more than that, as much as Elaine annoyed her, Carol knew she had to repay the girl for her kindness. Repay her...the only way a woman could possibly repay another woman...

"Wait," she said, reaching forward. "Don't go! Please! I need...I need..."

Elaine gave her a good, hard look up and down. "Hmm, yes, I suppose your current state is in need of an explanation. Judging by your coworkers' reactions, it would appear your nakedness is not quite as everyday an occurrence as I initially thought it was. No matter! I'll smooth it over with your boss. I'll just say the heat drove you to strip out of your uniform. Or that it was part of your religion or something, I'm sure he'll understand. He better!"

"No, that's not—"

It was too late. The door slammed shut, Elaine was off, and Carol was all by herself again. Her naked, wet, still horny self that was beginning to feel a telltale tingle all over again.

12