Finding Goddess Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Must've gone to the other side, she thought. She peered over the backrest of the couch and saw the shapely pale derriere of what could only be her very naked mother wiggling back and forth as she crawled around like a dog on the floor. The sight was so absurd, the girl had to clamp a hand over her mouth to suppress her oncoming giggle.

Ah, you haven't gone anywhere after all, Mindy thought with an amused grin. Thought you had the whole place to yourself, so you decided to just lounge around naked, eh? I could say just one word and it would all come crumbling down for you. How would you like that, Mom?

She wouldn't like it at all, and that made it all the more tempting for Mindy to blurt out a "Hi, Mom." However, she held herself back. Carol was very clearly embarrassed by her predicament, and as cute as her reaction would have been, the teen decided to at least give her a break. Maybe once things settled down with Erin and the current phobia she was having with nudity.

"Guess it really was nothing," she said theatrically, assuring her mother that no, she absolutely, positively did NOT see her crawling around on all fours without any clothing on. Still, she didn't want to let the older woman off that easily. She made a hilarious blunder and Mindy felt she deserved at least one heart attack for it. Just a teensy little one anyway. "I'm hungry. Wonder if there's anything to eat?"

She could almost hear her mother's bones stiffen while she hopped out of the couch, and as she passed by the nude woman, with her butt thrust in the air, she could practically feel her muscles quiver in fright. Oh, if she just gave one of those bubbly cheeks a little nudge with her foot, or poked them with a stick, she was quite certain Carol would leap in the air like a startled cat. It would be quite the sight. But perhaps she would save that for a later date. If her mother liked to be naked so much, it was likely only a matter of time before she had another slip-up like this.

***

SHHLIIP!

"AHHH!"

SLAM!

"Hahhhhh...stupid Megan."

Erin stood in the kitchen with her back to the sliding window-door, naked, panting, and dripping wet. The backyard was just as her friend had described: private until the neighbors came out to garden. And garden they did! Both of them! On either side of the house! They just wouldn't leave while she took her impromptu outdoor shower. How she was able to clean herself off without either of them seeing her she would never know. In fact, it was very possible they did in fact see her.

I should have taken the shower option. It would have been safer, quicker, and it would give me a chance to really get to know Megan's...

She froze that thought in its tracks. No, that was not a line she was going to cross. That was not a line she could cross. Ever. She had to...she had to remain firm. She had to stay in control of herself. Because if she slipped up again...the consequences...they would be dire. She...she...

Erin groaned. She really needed to dry herself off. And maybe mop up the mess she was making on the kitchen floor from all the water dripping off her. Oh yeah, and get dressed of course. That was the most important part.

There were a couple of hand towels in the kitchen. They weren't much, but they would get most of the moisture off her so that she wouldn't be dripping anymore. And there was a mop in the pantry, so getting rid of the water hadn't been an issue. With all that done, all she had left to do was wait for her friend and sister to finish cleaning themselves up and then she could be on her way.

She marched up the stairs to see if they were done. Unfortunately, she could hear the shower in the upstairs bathroom running, which meant the two girls were still in it. That made Erin frown. Rinsing some sweat off hardly took a minute, but those two apparently had been going at it for at least five. What could they possibly be doing in there?

Her mind went wild. Maybe they weren't just taking a shower. Maybe they were doing...other things in there. Admiring each other's nude bodies. Enjoying watching the water slide down their glistening forms. Megan squeezing and fondling Mindy's large boobs while Mindy flicked Megan's erect nipples. Hugging, embracing, looking soulfully into each other's eyes, smiling. Megan boldly and confidently, Mindy shyly and timidly. Leaning forward, their lips puckered as they moved in closer for a kiss.

Erin felt a stir in her loins and a quiver in her spine that shot straight to the tips of her nipples. That made her growl in frustration. To hell with it! I don't need to wait for them to finish up. I'll just go get the clothes I need right now!

She wasted no time marching straight to the dresser in Megan's room, looking white and pristine as it always did, like it was made of ivory. She took hold of the knobs of the top drawer, pulled it open, and saw...Megan's underwear. Piles of brassieres and neatly folded panties. They came in all sorts of colors and materials. Lacy blacks, cotton whites, and silken reds. Some were plain and opaque, some were translucent in parts, some seemed roomy and conservative, and others looked like they clung tightly to—and exposed—a lot of skin. There was even a thong that was so fine and thin, it looked like it would disintegrate if she so much as breathed on it.

Erin knew she should just close the drawer and try one of the other ones. She didn't need any underwear. Asking Megan if she could borrow a bra and a pair of panties would be...too much to ask. They weren't the right size for her anyway. However, she couldn't bring herself to even look away. These garments...they all belonged to Megan. To Erin's best friend. They had all touched her most intimate parts. Every fleshy inch of her smooth breasts, the whole circumference of her mocha-hued areolas, the hardened nubs of her nipples. Either side of her ample childbearing hips, either cheek of her toned supple ass, the Venusian mound that she always kept free of hair save for that minor little tuft right above her blooming womanly flower. They had all touched her. Some could even be said to have been inside her.

Tepidly, she picked up a bra. It was rather simple and not very flashy, made to give support but not show off. But it felt soft to the touch as Erin prodded her fingers all over the cups. The cups where a girl would stick her boobs in. Where a girl had stuck her boobs in.

Boobs...firm but bouncing, jiggling everywhere, feel so smooth, so squishy, want to touch, want to hold.

She pulled the garb to her chest, pressed the cups onto her breasts. She felt the fabric wrap around her boobs, pour into her nipples, caress her skin...

Her breasts on my breasts. So big, so warm, thrusting tits into me. Why is it tickling? Why is it tingling?

She took a deep breath, rubbed the bra up and down on her boobs, massaging her flesh, flicking her nipples. Then she pulled it up to her face and took another deep breath, inhaling air through the lace.

Breasts. Breast all over my face. Everywhere. Like they're my entire world. So good, oh it's so good. Tit flesh nice, taste, taste, lick, lick. Nipple red, suck it, suck it...

She pulled another bra out of the drawer. And then another. And another. Then she took out a pair of panties. And then she marched over to the bed with her prizes in tow, her form still bare and her core aflame.

***

Feeling they had washed off enough, Mindy and Megan stepped out of the shower, dried themselves off, and poured out of the bathroom clad in nothing but their towels.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" said Megan. "Nothing helps bring girls together better than a little communal bathing. You should really try it out more."

Mindy didn't say anything. She only clutched at the towel wrapped around her body as if it was a lifeline. It felt like hours since she had any sort of coverage and she didn't want to risk losing it again. Especially since she still had no idea how she lost her first set of clothes.

"Well, a promise is a promise," said Megan. "Let's go get you some real...clothing..."

She trailed off as her eyes locked onto the door to her bedroom. The door that, while perfectly shut, was masking something behind it. Something that was making a very peculiar set of noises.

"Ah...ahhh...ahhhh...ah!"

She quirked an eyebrow. "What on Earth?"

Mindy had a bad feeling. As she stepped closer to the door, the noises became louder and more pronounced. She recognized them. Any hormonal teen worth her salt would of course, but more than that, she recognized them because she heard them before. "Uh, y'know Megs, maybe I don't feel like getting dressed just yet..."

It was too late. Megan flung the door open, and the two girls were greeted by the sight of...

"Ah, ahhh, ohhhh, aaahhh!"

Erin Connors. On Megan's bed. Completely naked. Straddling a white pillow. Rubbing it. Riding it. Wedging it between her pussy lips. Her breasts bounced rhythmically in the air as she bobbed her form up and down. Her hair clung wetly to her skin, still damp with water and a renewing sheen of perspiration. And she was surrounded by bras. One lied tangled on the mattress, one hung limply on the pillow between her legs, one was draped over her bare shoulder, and the final pair she was holding in her hands. To her breasts. Over them, between them, rubbing their every inch around her hard and erect red nipples.

"AH! YES! YES! OH! AH! YES! MMMMM!"

For the first time that day, Megan looked absolutely dumbfounded. "What the...?"

Erin didn't hear her. She didn't see her. She only continued to rub, continued to ride, continued to grind on her best friend's pillow. "MM! MMM! MMM! MMM!"

Her breathing became deeper. Her voice grew huskier. Her eyes squeezed tighter. Whatever she was seeing, whatever she was envisioning in her head, it was becoming clearer by the second. "B-B-Br-Br..."

"Erin?" stammered Megan worryingly.

"AH!" Erin thrust harder. The pillow and the brassier went deeper inside her. The pressure in her tightened, and it could no longer hold. "Bri...Bri...Brian—"

She twitched. She bolted. Her hands clenched around the brassier cups, her legs clenched around the pillow, her inner core clenched around all within her. "AH-AH! BRIIAANNNAAA..." Her eyes flung open, they locked straight into Megan and Mindy's, and her blissful smile morphed into a gape of abject horror. "AHHH-AH-AH-AH!"

Erin tried to stop herself. She tried to stop her grinding, tried to stop her clenching, tried to stop the wet, forceful gushing sensation erupting from her nethers. But she couldn't. Not anymore. She couldn't do anything but what her body wanted her to do. So she screamed. And she came. All over her friend's pillow, bra, and bed.

Mindy and Megan said nothing. All they could do was look on in stunned silence as the girl convulsed nakedly in front of them, gasping and flailing about on her haunches like a beached fish. They remained like that, still as statues. Then from downstairs, a new voice announced: "I'm baaaack! Is everything okay up there?"

Megan was gone in a flash, but her towel was still there. In a pile on the floor.

***

"Hahhhh...huhhhhh. Hahhh...huhhhh."

Carol sat silently in her car, taking deep measured breaths. Focusing intently on every inhalation, ensuring that every desperate gulp of air flowed down the correct passageways and gave her lungs the right amount of oxygen. Counting them carefully, as if each breath was going to be her last.

Carol felt sick. She ached and hurt all over. Her empty stomach clenched repeatedly in hunger. Her toes screamed in pain from the cramped confines of her heels. Her breasts and her nipples throbbed in agony from the cloth in her dress shirt bearing down on them like an avalanche. And her sex...her sex...it continued to tingle, continued to pulse, continued to electrify her whole core in wanton need of pleasure and release. Pleasure and release that she just couldn't give it anymore.

How she managed to get into her car, she didn't know. Dressing was painful. Wearing clothes was painful. Her skirt was like a ball of iron chained to her waist that she was forced to drag around, her sleeves were manacles clasped tightly to her arms, and her shirt weighed so heavily down on her shoulders that she felt like she was going to fall every second she spent on her feet. And the way the fabric felt as it slid against her skin...it was like every individual strand woven into her clothing was a rusty knife raking into her flesh.

"I can't...I can't do this," she gasped, letting her head fall upon the steering wheel. It was too much. If walking was such an ordeal for Carol in this state, what would driving be like? Perhaps if she took off her clothes again and drove naked, things would get better...no, that would not do. The mother could not afford to be seen nude by her daughters again, and even if the pain subsided in her nakedness, her pussy would not be silenced. She had no choice; she would have to take a cab home.

***

Mindy didn't know if she wanted to strangle or hug her twin sister right now. On one hand, she was pissed off beyond belief at her. Here they were, in a very compromising position in a house that wasn't theirs, no clothes at all between where they were and where they needed to be, at the complete mercy of a she-devil in disguise, and Erin had to do something as ungodly stupid as MASTURBATE ON HER BEST FRIEND'S BED! Her stupidity was threatening to ruin everything for them! Megan could just up and throw them both out for this, and honestly Mindy wouldn't blame her if she did. If she caught someone doing the nasty on her own bed, the teen wouldn't waste any time kicking them out either. Literally. Through the goddamn window! But while Erin definitely deserved a good dose of defenestration, Mindy didn't want to have to suffer for her dumbassery.

But on the other hand, Erin looked so pitiful now. She was huddled into a ball, desperately clutching her legs to her chest for support, head buried between her knees, and looking like she wanted to cry. The fact that she was still naked only added to her vulnerability, and it was enough to make Mindy feel guilty for getting mad at her. But it wasn't Mindy that Erin needed to win any sympathy for. It was Megan that needed to be impressed. Megan and her older sister, Nancy, whom had chosen the worst possible moment to come home from her latest errand.

"Alright, so let me get this straight...you showed up completely naked at my parents' house, you asked my sister if you could borrow some clothes, and then...jilled off on her bed. Is that right?"

Nancy was a pretty formidable-looking girl. She stood slightly taller than her younger sister and had a more prominent pair of breasts, which squished noticeably against her arms as she folded them over her chest. The fact that she packed some impressive muscles on them only added to the effect, especially since she was wearing a dark tank-top that made her look especially militant. Then again, maybe that was just a family trait because Megan was also looking pretty intimidating right now and she wasn't wearing a thing!

"Well?" Nancy inquired after a moment when Erin didn't answer her. The younger teen finally relented and nodded her head.

Nancy and Megan both exchanged a look, their faces twisting into devilish smirks. Mindy didn't know what to make of that, but she hoped it signified that they weren't too angry.

"So what do you think, Megs?" said Nancy. "Think she deserves any clothing from you?"

"No, I don't think she does," said Megan with a shake of her head. "And to be honest, I don't think she wants any. I think she wants to be naked. All the time."

Erin twitched as though she had been struck by a whip. "No, that's not true! I don't want this! I don't...want this at all!"

"Then why did you do it?" said Nancy. "Why did you go outside naked?"

Erin didn't respond.

"Fine then, don't answer. I'll just ask your sister. Why did YOU run outside naked?"

Mindy shuffled uncomfortably from one foot to the next as the girls' attentions shifted to her. "I...don't know?"

"You don't know why you went running around outside naked?" said Megan.

"Yes! No! I mean..." Damn it. She wasn't making any sense. But then, nothing about this situation made any sense. She didn't know why exactly she was naked. She didn't know what compelled her to get naked. She didn't even know when she got naked. "I don't know why I went outside naked! I just went out and didn't realize I was naked until it was too late!"

"Hold on, I think I have an idea what's up" said Nancy. "Have you two been courting any...Zenrists?"

Erin bristled with a sudden surge of fury at the mention of the Z-word. "Absolutely not!"

"Oh, someone's getting defensive," said Nancy. "Did I just touch a nerve?"

"You totally did," said Megan. "Erin was hanging around a Zenny chick a lot last week, Nance. And you, Mindy, you were just asking about them a minute ago!"

"You did WHAT?" roared Erin as she directed her glare at Mindy. "You TOLD her?"

"I didn't say anything!" cried Mindy desperately. "I just asked her...I didn't say anything! I didn't say anything, I swear!"

Megan looked back and forth between the two twins. "Tell me what? What are you—"

"RAAWWWRRR!" She didn't have enough time to voice her confusion, for Erin chose that moment to leap from the bed and pounce on her sister like a stripeless tiger. "You stupid bitch, how could you? You promised you wouldn't tell! You promised! You promised! You promised!"

"I didn't...I didn't say anything!" cried Mindy as her naked sister pinned her down, seizing her arms and slamming them repeatedly into the floor. "Ow! Ow! Stop it! For god's sake, Erin, stop it! Stop it!"

"Ohmygod! Erin, what are you doing? Stop that! Stop that!" cried Megan, who could only stare aghast at the sudden explosion of violence unfolding before her eyes. "Stop that, Erin! Ohmygod, stop it!"

Fortunately, Nancy was much quicker to act. She was on Erin in an instant and had her arms wrapped around the angry girl's torso, ready to pry her off and away from her twin. "Knock it off, you, right now!"

"LET ME GO!" screamed Erin as she thrashed around wildly in her rage. "LET ME GO!"

Fortunately, her struggles forced her to release her sister's arms, which made it much easier to get her away from Mindy, but she was proving to be more than a handful for the college student. "Megs, give me a hand here already!"

"R-right," stammered Megan, who took that moment to run in front of the pair and grab her friend's flailing arms. "Calm down, Erin, calm down!"

"LET GO OF ME!" shouted Erin. "I'M GONNA KILL HER! I'M GONNA—"

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut...UP!" Mindy was having enough of this. For too long she had to put up with her sister's crap. For too long, she had to walk daintily around Erin, watch what she said to her and the people around her, and calm her down whenever she got irritable and paranoid. Hell, she even went outside naked just for her! Well no more! She wasn't going to let Erin push her around anymore, and she was going to make sure the girl realized that. By punching her. Hard. In the stomach!

"Uggghhhhhh!" Erin gasped. And just like that, she went completely limp in Nancy's arms like a deflated balloon.

"I didn't say shit to Megan!" roared Mindy, leaning forward so that she was inches away from her sister's face. "I didn't say shit to anyone about your dirty little secret! I acted like a good sister and kept my mouth shut, just like I said I would! But not anymore! I'm telling everyone, right here, right now!"