Finding Goddess Ch. 20

Story Info
Only permanent nudity and lesbian sex can save Carol.
11.1k words
4.67
13.2k
11

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers

"Hey, babe, have you got a minute?"

Mindy glanced up from her book with a smirk. "I'm Mindy."

"Oh, right, sorry."

Mindy chuckled. If there was one thing she knew about Eric, it was that he was really bad about telling her apart from her sister. She should have been annoyed about that, and to be perfectly honest, she kind of was at first, but she had to admit it was getting amusing. One would think he would start to pick up on the subtle differences between them, such as her preference for darker clothes and Erin's more colorful wardrobe. Or the fact that Erin would never be caught dead reading a book that hadn't been assigned to her, let alone one like what Mindy was currently reading, with a big-boobed woman raising a chainsaw-sword against a robot dragon. But nope, he was completely hopeless. And making himself ripe for some good pranking in the future. If Mindy wanted to, she could have Eric totally fooled into thinking she was his girlfriend, and then she could...well, she could do a whole lot of things. Things that would cause quite a stir in he and Erin's relationship.

No, Mindy didn't have any interest in putting any moves on Eric. In fact, she didn't have any interest in him period. Sure, he was fit, handsome, and nice enough, but there was absolutely nothing about him that she found even remotely fascinating. Of course, that may have been because she didn't take any time to really get to know him, but she honestly saw no reason why she should. To her, Eric was Erin's boyfriend and that was all he would ever be. He wasn't the first and he wouldn't be the last; he would just be another number in the long string of high school romances that went absolutely nowhere in the history of forever. It's why she never bothered dating in high school; it just seemed so difficult and pointless.

However, that was neither here nor there. The boy was in front of her right now, and he looked like he still had a few things to say to Mindy. He started with a troubled sigh. "If you're here, then it means Erin's still out."

"So? How is that a problem?" said Mindy.

"It's getting late," said Eric. "And it's getting dark. Which is making me worried."

Looking at the window, Mindy couldn't help but realize he might have had a point. It was awfully dark out, and now that she thought about it, her sister had been gone for a while now, over two hours in fact. "Did you try calling her?"

"Several times," said Eric. "She didn't answer any of them."

Mindy nodded. "Alright, let me give it a try then," she said, pulling her own phone out. She navigated to Erin's cell phone number, clicked it, and held the device to her ear. One-and-a-half minutes later, she hung up. "She's not answering me either."

"Strange," said Eric. "Think we should call the police?"

"Let's not be hasty," said Mindy. "She just said she was going out for a run and a walk. And there's plenty of beach out there too, so she may have added 'swim' to the list as well. For all we know, she could even be on her way back right now as we speak. And who knows?" She grinned deviously at her sister's boyfriend. "She might even be naked again."

"Okay, you've made your point," Eric replied with a nervous laugh. "Let's go look for her ourselves."

It sounded like a solid plan until they stepped outside the beach house that served as their group's headquarters. Then a new problem surfaced.

"Uh, do you know which way she went?" said Eric.

"Nope."

"Well, shoot. Well, I suppose we could split up. You go this way and I'll go that way, and if we see anything, we give each other a text or a call. Does that sound good?"

"Fine by me," said Mindy.

After exchanging numbers, the two teens went their separate ways. Mindy walked in silence, accompanied only by the crying of gulls in the air and the crashing of waves on the shore. It was rather relaxing, but with the rapidly waning daylight and the near-complete lack of people, it was also kind of eerie. It was as if she was walking on an abandoned coast where no people dared to tread because of some dark entity lurking in the water.

Ah crap, her imagination was running wild again. That was what she got spending so much time reading fantasy.

Relax, Mindy. Just do what you did on the nude beach. Focus on the waves. Listen to them as they ride and break upon the shore. Just like that. Fwoosh, spish. Fwoosh, spish. Fwoosh, spish.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Mindy froze. Those were some rather odd sounds for a wave to make.

"Mmmm! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ah!"

In fact, those waves didn't sound like waves at all. They sounded more like someone was screaming.

"Oh! Yes! Yes! Oh! Yes!"

Mindy smacked her forehead. She was an idiot. It sounded like a person was screaming because a person was screaming. For what...she didn't know. So she did the only sensible thing: she marched straight towards the noises.

"Oh! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah...AH!"

The cries grew louder and a distinct figure started to take shape in her limited vision. It shifted and bounced and jiggled as if it were made of gelatin, but it moved like a living thing, actively and with purpose. She shined her flashlight onto it. She saw a butt. A human butt, hearty, round, and very feminine. And it was clenching and gyrating between a pair of equally feminine legs, one flat on the sand, the other held vertically up in the air.

It was a girl. It was TWO girls in fact. Two girls having a very intimate moment on the sand. Mindy's cheeks warmed up immediately and she shifted her feet to turn around and start walking the other way, embarrassed to have stumbled upon such a thing. However, for reasons she could not comprehend, something kept the rest of her body frozen in place. Something about the spectacle prevented her from looking away.

"Mmm, mmm, yes, that's it. Right there. Oh! OH-HO-HO-HOOOOOO!"

The figure threw her head back. Her buttocks rippled and clenched vivaciously. The toes on both sets of legs curled, the accompanying knees bent...

"YES! YES! GODDESS YES!"

"AHHHH-HAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HA-HA...AHHHHHHH!"

...And then kicked. Forcefully. Into the air. Into the sand. With every cry of the woman on the ground. And the woman straddled atop her followed suit, bucking her hips into her crotch, clenching and unclenching her ass cheeks with every pelvic jolt she made. The two thrust and convulsed electrically into one another with rhythm, dancing to the song made by their cries of ecstasy and the moist, wet mashing of flowery flesh on flowery flesh.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!"

The bottom girl relented, her legs sank to the ground, her form seemed to go limp. But the top girl wasn't done with her. Not by a long shot. She leaned down and kissed her on the lips, thrusting her butt out even farther, in Mindy's direction, spreading her cheeks out and giving the girl a deep look at her utterly soaked insides.

They shifted again. Rolled. Changed positions. The bottom girl was now on her hands and knees and the top girl, a blonde, was hovering above her. Schlicking her groin with her hand and rubbing her sand-powdered back with her breasts, firm, round, and enormous.

"AHH! AHH! AHH!"

The bottom girl's juices spurted out from between the busty blonde's fingers. She had cum a second time.

They rolled again. The bottom girl was on her back once more, and the blonde was on top of her. Face to crotch, face to crotch, both of them. The blonde's ass was again visible to Mindy, as was the bottom girl's face. Her hair was black. Her visage was familiar.

It couldn't be.

The blonde's butt hovered in circles around the raven's head, and the raven in turn licked the blonde's sopping wet pussy. She lapped at the dripping juice, as the parted pussy lips, at the distended clit, at the welcoming pink folds within.

"Mm! Mm! Mm-mmph!"

"Erin?" Mindy said shockingly, thoughtlessly, without even realizing her mouth had moved.

Erin ignored her. She only continued to lick, continued to dig, continued to thrust her self ever deeper inside her lover. And she moaned as her lover did the same to her in turn. Deeper, faster, louder, with less lucidity and more humidity.

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! MMPH!"

Her head shot back, her eyes bulged out. From within the blonde's pussy lips, her oral lips parted in a gasp and then a moan and then a cry. Her whole form trembled, and then she came again.

"AH! AH! AH! AH!"

Her eyes then locked onto Mindy. They turned whiter and her lips turned wider.

"Ah? AHHHHHHHHHHMPH!"

Erin's horrified scream echoed loud into her lover's wet love tunnel.

***

"Ma'am? We've reached the address. Ma'am, are you awake? Ma'am!"

Carol stirred from her daze. She was...was she in a cab? Yes, she was. What looked like one anyway. Strange. She didn't recall getting into one. Heck, she didn't recall even calling one. All she could remember was deciding to take a taxi home, and the next thing she knew...she was home and in a cab.

"Are you alright, miss?" said the cabbie, a middle-aged man with a stout figure that almost made him look like a square.

"Fine...I'm fine," Carol said, though her voice didn't fool anybody. It was so faint, so weak, less of a whisper and more of a faint murmur of air creeping out of the crevice of her lips. She was getting worse. Minute by minute, her condition was deteriorating.

"Are you sure?" said the driver. "You been awfully quiet. Tried to talk, but you didn't say a word."

Carol just shook her head and gave him the money for her fare. She didn't feel like talking or explaining herself, not to someone she didn't know. She just wanted...to get home. So she grabbed her purse and exited the car.

"Wait, ma'am, don't you want your change?" said the cabbie.

"Keep it...just keep it," Carol wheezed, already making her way to the building.

"Well...okay then," said the driver, and with that bit of assurance, he was off.

"Finally," Carol moaned as she made her way to the building, limping all the way. Her core was absolutely screaming for stimulation; every part of her sexual being, from the tip of her swollen clit to the rapidly dilating eye of her cervix were throbbing, tingling, and roaring with want. She desperately wanted to masturbate, no, she desperately wanted to fuck, rip her clothes off, to cum and scream in the street, but she just couldn't do that, not here, not ever.

The tingling in her being was feeling less like tingling and more like pins and needles. A thousand syringes constantly poking, pricking, and stabbing into her flesh. And it was spreading. Up every vertebrae of her spine, from the point of her tailbone to the base of her cranium. On the tip of her every individual toe and finger. In her nipples, in her gums, on the back of her eyes.

"Nnngghhh!" she groaned. Her vision darkened and blurred.

"Ah!" Her leg muscled stiffened, freezing her in place.

"Ghhgg!" a deathly hum started to reverberate through her ears. Covering them with her hands did nothing.

"AHH!" A stabbing, cutting, shocking pain seized her stomach. It sliced through her insides, ravaged her guts, bloodied her being. It was too much...it was getting to be...too much.

"Help me!" she wailed, her body giving out, going limp, melting where she stood. "SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Nobody heard her. She fell to the ground.

"Zen...riah..."

***

Megan had been courteous enough to let Mindy borrow a clean set of clothes for the trip home, asking nothing in return save for the promise to wash and return them at her earliest convenience. Nancy in turn had also been generous, offering to drive the teen back to the apartment with no strings attached. She gratefully accepted both offers. It had been a long and tumultuous day for the dark-haired teen and she was happy to accept any small comfort now, up to and including not having to see the faces of anyone who had seen her in the altogether not even an hour ago.

The same could not be said for Erin. For making a mess on Megan's bed and causing a scene, she would have to go home the way she left it. She would also likely have to make amends to the girls at a future date, but what that entailed, neither Megan nor Nancy would say. Which was why she was sitting in the backseat of Nancy's car opposite from her twin, sullen, shamed, and naked.

At least she didn't have to wash the lingerie, pillow, and bed sheet that she soiled. Nancy said she would deal with that little issue, and if the bag of offending fabrics in the passenger seat was anything to go by, she would be getting to it very soon.

"You know, it really isn't any business of mine," said Nancy. "Your relationship with your boyfriend. That's between you and him. I barely know the guy myself and have no reason to even speak to him, let alone tell him what you did."

She was talking to Erin, but Erin wasn't answering. The girl just sat curled up in a fetal position, silent, guilt-ridden, and doing everything to make herself invisible to the world.

"Your secret's safe with me," the college student continued. "And you can trust Meg too, she won't tell anyone either. So provided you can work something out with your sister, there's nothing to stop you from just pretending it never happened. You can continue dating Eric all you like, plan out your wedding, the whole shebang." She paused for a moment to see if the younger girl would answer her. She got nothing. "But we can all see plain as day it's eating you up inside, and it's not fair to him. If you really love him half as much as you think you do...then you'll do the right thing and confess to him."

Erin still didn't say a word. She just looked to the side and shuffled uncomfortably.

"Sure, he might break up with you," said Nancy. "But it'll be better in the long run if you just get it over with now and get on with your life. Because as it is now, keeping this dark secret of yours bottled up is only causing you problems. And if you were so quick to fall head over heels for a naked lesbian you barely knew for a week," Erin winced at that remark, "maybe your feelings for Eric weren't that strong anyway.

"But hey, who knows?" Nancy added in an abruptly more upbeat voice. "Maybe he won't break up with you! Maybe he'll love the idea of having a girlfriend who likes tits. Means there's more of a chance of him getting involved in a threesome, which you wouldn't mind as well. And you're probably going to owe him one anyway after this."

"Eric...Eric isn't like that," Erin said weakly, her voice barely a whisper.

"You never know," Nancy replied cryptically. "Zenrists have a way of making us learn things about ourselves we never knew."

Mindy chewed her lip nervously. It looked like now was as good a time as any for her to ask the older girl what she knew about the Zenrists. "So, uh...what do you know about them, Nancy? The Zenrists, I mean."

"A...little bit," said Nancy. "Why, what do you want to know?"

"I mean...are they good? Are they legit? They're not some cult that will brainwash you, right?"

"Uh, not that I know of," said Nancy. "People tend to call them a cult, but they don't really act like one that I know of. They don't sequester themselves off in some private commune if that's what you're thinking. And they don't preach their dogma nonstop unless you ask them about it. Most of the time, they tend to act like normal people. Normal people who just...run around naked all the time and have lots of sex."

"I...see," said Mindy.

"Though if anything, I'd say they do a whole lot of good in fact," said Nancy. "I have a friend in school you see...well, more like a friend of a friend, but she was...she was kind of a mess. She was depressed, hooked up on drugs, drank a lot, and she was starting to say a lot of creepy things about death, dying, and rebirth...we think she was even about to commit suicide."

"That's awful," said Mindy.

"It was. So we all got together to arrange an intervention. Thing is, when she showed up, she was butt-ass naked and had come to announce that she was sober now, was sorry for everything she said to us and put us through, and that she now had a new appreciation for life. And it was all because she 'found the Goddess.' And she wasn't lying! She really was better after that. She was more cheerful, she was happy, hadn't touched so much as a grain of powder or a drop of booze, her grades have shot up, she got her first ever job working at the campus bookstore...and she's horny as a rabbit."

Mindy wasn't quite so sure what to think about that last part, but the rest of Nancy's story was assuring. "Wow."

"Yeah, wow indeed. I was amazed. And it was all owed to the Lovers of Zenriah. Whatever they did for her, it did wonders. And from what I've heard, she's not the only one. Every girl who's joined the faith has always come out a better person, and there's even word that the Zenrists are even running rehabilitation programs. So if you know anyone who's having problems," she turned around slightly in her chair to steal a glance back at both Mindy and Erin, "you should definitely consider turning to them for help."

"Turning to them for help," said Mindy, furrowing her brow. This would definitely give her a lot to think about.

"Yep. And if I should say anything else to you," said Nancy as she gave Erin a meaningful look, "don't beat yourself up for falling for a Zenrist. I know from personal experience how...sensual they can be."

Mindy blinked in confusion? "What?"

Erin did the same, speaking for the first time since her secret came out. "What?"

But before the conversation could continue, the car pulled to a stop. "Okay then, kiddies, we're home!" Nancy announced.

They were indeed home. The apartment building was just across the street now. For Mindy, getting home would be a perfectly normal process that no one would bat an eye at. But for Erin, it was one last metaphorical smack on the ass before the universe decided to give her a break. So for a moment, she was hesitant to even get up from her seat. But after her twin sister jumped out the car and slammed the door, she knew she couldn't put it off any longer. So with a gulp, Erin exited the vehicle as well and scurried across the road, back home, arms crossed over her chest.

***

Nancy's eyes followed Erin as she ran, paying special attention to the adorable way the girl's bubbly round behind wiggled. She breathed deeply at the sight, as if hoping she would suck the teen into her mouth and taste her essence. She was hot and sexy. Both of them were, and getting to see so much of their girl flesh was getting her...excited.

It has been a while, she mused as she thought back to her first lesbian experience. It had been with Sarah, the almost suicide victim she had just been talking about, and it had been on a table in the library. Everything that girl did to Nancy from the way she kissed her lips, suckled her nipples, licked her pussy...was absolutely masterful. Better than it had been with any guy she had been with previously.

"It'd be nice if one of them converted to Zenrism," she said as she pulled off the curb. "This city could use their brand of...woman's touch."

Nancy looked over at the soiled fabrics to her side and smiled. At least it wasn't a total loss. She might not have any girls to have fun with now, but one had been kind enough to give her a souvenir. Reaching in, she withdrew the bra that Erin had orgasmed all over, and took a deep breath inside it, inhaling the still damp fabric through her nostrils. It smelled just the way she liked it: sweet, intoxicating, and oozing with raw femininity.

***

Erin was burning hot all over. On her face, on her stomach, on her chest, and all over every inch of her butt cheeks. This was undoubtedly the worst day of her life, and she just wanted to huddle in her bed and wait for it to end before it got a chance to get any worse. Unfortunately, her troubles were not over yet, as evidenced when her foot hit something in the parking lot and sent her tumbling down to the ground.

TooManyXs
TooManyXs
300 Followers