Finding Goddess Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, no thanks. I think I'll...stay here on dry land while the rest of you...do your thing," said Mindy.

The brunette pouted with disappointment but respected her wishes. "Have it your way," she sighed, setting her down on the floor, taking care to make sure the teen's feet touched it first.

"I will, uh, thanks," stammered Mindy. "By the way, how much lifting do you guys do? You all just carried a bunch of full-grown adults like it was nothing."

The brunette grinned slyly at her. "That's because it was nothing. Our Goddess gives us a strength unlike any other in the world."

"I'm sure She does," said Mindy. "But seriously, can you explain how you—"

"Mindy," scolded Erin, who was sitting up to her shoulders in the water, "if the nice lady is strong enough to carry you, she's strong enough to pound you into sand. Don't get on her case."

"Uh...okay."

Mindy took her seat down on the floor while the rest of the girls settled down in the refreshing water. They all sat on one end of the bath and looked intently at Celeste and Carol, who were perched on the other end. The priestess' legs were spread wide, allowing the mother to fall neatly between them, and her fingers were digging hungrily into her boobs.

"Children and wives alike," she said, rubbing her breasts deeply and soothingly against the back of Carol's head, ruffling her hair affectionately, and using her nipples to tickle the mother's ears, "here before us is our latest love, come to pledge her body and her soul and her heart eternally to our beloved Goddess, Zenriah. She has read our sacred Scripture and awakened the flame in her soul," she paused as she took a moment to press a finger into one of Carol's hardened little nubs. "Indeed, she has awakened a very strong flame within her. The likes of which I don't think I have ever witnessed in a dormant childe."

"A strong flame?" said Carol. "In me? What do you mean by that?"

"Indeed, a very strong flame," continued Celeste, talking as if she didn't hear a word Carol said. "A flame that is too strong for her. She has agreed to join our faith. She has passed our tests and completed the...paperwork that this still mostly blind nation demands of us. But she cannot wait. Her time to join with the Goddess is now and can only be now. So it is imperative we do everything in our power to accelerate her full awakening. Starting with her Marking."

A shadow fell over the group as a new figure entered the grotto. It was another naked woman, the one who had earlier parked Henrietta's car. She carried a narrow and ornate box in her hands, which she placed down on the floor at the edge of the bath, right behind Celeste.

"Normally, it takes weeks for the bureaucrats to get their precious 'databases' and 'registries' completed," said Celeste with a contemptuous roll of her eyes. "But we Zenrists can help move things along if we pull the right strings. But more important than that is the subject of your mark, Caroline. By wearing our Goddess' sacred Sigil on your flesh, you will let everyone know that you are a Lover of Zenriah and thus worthy of protection by the laws of these lands. You may be nude where no others can bare their forms, and you may be expressive of your sexuality when others have not the freedom to orgasm. No enforcer of the law may detain you, no jury may convict you, and no judge may sentence you. You will attain the bodily freedom your soul desires."

Nervously, Carol chewed her lip and curled her toes underneath the water. This was it. This was going to be the moment where her life as a permanent nudist would begin. It was something she always fantasized about. She remembered waking up every morning as a child to get dressed for school wishing she could just go naked. As a teenager and college student, she remembered taking every opportunity she could find to indulge in her love of nudity and seeing how long she could keep her streaks going. As a soon-to-be mother, she remembered falling into bouts of depression when she couldn't even roam around the house the way she wanted to for the sake of both her children and her husband. But now, those days were over. Carol was not only going to have the freedom to be as naked as she liked at home, she was now going to have the freedom to be as naked as she liked everywhere. At all times, at all hours, in all places. Forever. It was everything she ever wanted, and now that it was so close to her, in breathing distance, she...she couldn't help but feel more than a little frightened. That it wasn't real, that it was too good to be true, and that something, anything, would swoop in at any moment and once again rob her of the eternally nude existence she hungered for. Water rippled all around her, emanating most strongly around her breasts, which shook like gelatin while she shivered.

Please, don't anyone take this away from me.

"There is nothing and no one that will take your nudity from you," Celeste said, whispering seductively into Carol's ear. "It's already yours."

"Ahhh...ohhhh." The scarlet-haired woman ran a long, sensual tongue up the length of Carol's earlobe, sending more shivers, these ones of a more pleasurable nature, up the mother's spine. And just like that, she felt herself go limp, relaxed, knowing that everything was fine. Everything was safe. And that no one would hurt her or take away her sacred nudity.

"It is time," said the priestess. "Maisie, will you do the honors?"

"Yes, my love," said the blonde with a polite bow of her head. She swam to the pair of naked women as Celeste pulled herself away from Carol's relaxed form and leaned it against the wall of the bath. Without exiting the water, Maisie opened the box that had been deposited and withdrew from it two items: a vial sloshing with pitch-black ink, and a long, thin needle that looked like it had been carved from bone. "It's only fitting...that as the one to introduce the Sigil to you, that I also be the one to put it on you."

"Uh, is that what you're going to use to tattoo Mom with?" said Erin.

Maisie nodded. "The very same."

"Is it...safe?"

"Of course it's safe!" huffed Maisie, her eyes flashing an offended shade of blue at the girl. "I got my Sigil with this needle, as did Jessie here, and Mona, and..."

"It is perfectly safe, childe" said Celeste. "The tools we use are kept sterile and clean. We do not wish to expose our wives to harm. Not that it truly matters, for whatever diseases we would catch from infected blood would be...eradicated by our blessed forms. You would be amazed at how powerful a Zenrist's body truly is."

"Um...y...yeah," the teen murmured, looking away with a blush on her cheeks, as well as on the rest of her body.

"That thing looks archaic," said Katherine. "Like something you would see in a museum."

"We based it off a tool that the Maori tribes of old utilized," said Celeste. "Though this is a new tradition to our faith, we rather like to do things the old way. Marking the body with ancient methods helps to remind us of our faith's ancient roots. But we've tarried enough. Caroline, where on your body would you like your Sigil to be presented?"

"I have a choice?' asked the mother.

Celeste nodded. "You do. Maisie bears her mark on her breast. Mine hovers above my womanhood. Jessica's is on her shoulder. Mona's is on her arm, and her Sigil is tucked away in her inner thigh. It does not matter where you are marked; just as long as it's something you're comfortable presenting. It is, after all, proof that you are one of us."

"Something I'm comfortable presenting," Carol hummed as she looked down. Where would she want to put her Sigil? On her arm? That would be safe, though perhaps a tad boring. Above her butt? That was a lot more daring, but that seemed more suitable for a girl her daughters' age. Her thigh? Tempting...but having to spread her legs out just to prove she was a Zenrist could get uncomfortable in a tightly-packed setting like a bus or a plane or something. Her breast...yes, that wouldn't be bad. Carol liked to think her breasts were her best features, and if she was going to be naked all the time, they would definitely be where most people looked first. And she found the idea that everyone would immediately know that she was a proud worshipper of Zenriah quite...tantalizing. "Put it on my breast. My left one, right...here." She patted the center of her boob, very close to where her nipple was jutting out in all its crimson glory. With luck, maybe the Sigil would entwine itself around it.

"As you wish," said Celeste, and she scooted away from the nudist mother to stand in front of her in the water. "I can tell you have not yet had a tattoo, so I must warn you, this will no doubt be a...discomforting, if not painful experience. However, we have, in abundant supply in this sacred place, the greatest anesthetic on the planet." She pulled forward, grabbed Carol by the head and kissed her on the lips. "Orgasmic pleasure."

In a flash, the priestess' whole body was under the water and her head was pushing its way in between Carol's legs. "Celeste? What are you—huh-hah!"

Celeste's lips were pressing up against Carol's crotch. She could feel them on either side of her vulva. She planted a kiss on them. Then she planted a kiss on the right. And then on the left. Then she pressed her face ever deeper into Carol's form, tickled her skin lightly with her nose, kissed the velvety flesh inside again. And then she began to lick.

"Oh Goddess!" Carol grunted as Celeste ran light, delicate circles within her opening with her tongue. Her every muscle tightened and her inner core pulsed with anticipation, pumping itself more deeply against the priestess' face for but an instant. Then Celeste thrust her tongue directly inside of her. "Oh Goddess!"

The Zenrist priestess lapped fiercely at the mother's sex. Flicking her clitoris, massaging her folds, blowing bubbles of hot breath across every inch of pink flesh. She didn't bother even teasing Carol or working her up to a sweat gradually; she just went all in, assaulting every flickering petal, every pulsating muscle, every flaring nerve with her tongue and her teeth and her lips.

Carol had a distinct feeling that something tiny, thin, and sharp was jabbing into her breast, pecking into it like a bird hungry for her soft, pillowy girl flesh. It hurt, it stung, and it bled as she expected it would, but whatever pain Carol experienced up above was drowned out by the sheer explosion of ecstasy she was feeling down below.

"Goddess! Goddess! Go-HAAAAA-deeeessssss!"

Her back and her butt cheeks slammed into the wall behind her as she recoiled from her orgasm. It thrust out of her hard and fast in one, two, three waves, each more stronger than the last. Had she been sitting on dry land, she most certainly would have squirted and gotten somebody wet with her juices. But she was not on land. She was nearly chest-deep in water that was splashing and rippling all around her, and the only person who she could have gotten wet was completely submerged. And still licking her drenched and throbbing pussy!

Celeste hadn't left, even while Carol came directly into her mouth and all over face. She was still licking, still lapping, and still devouring the mother's blossoming flower. The priestess pushed Carol's legs further apart, pushed herself even deeper into her widening cavern, and nuzzled her face back and forth and up and down against the exposed velvet.

"Goddess!" Carol grunted, pushing her breath out between her clenched teeth. She could feel the priestess' whole face in her vagina, feel her every individual queenly feature. The oval of her brow, the bones in her cheeks, the point of her nose, the softness of her lips, every one of them pressing and rubbing and massaging into every contour of her womanly core. She was caressing her insides, rubbing them, pushing herself against them, almost as if she was trying to shove her whole body inside Carol! And with how her muscles were squeezing and squelching all around Celeste, eagerly, hungrily, it honestly felt like they were responding in kind, pulling her in! "GODDESS!"

She was going to cum again!

"Quick! Restrain her!" someone called out. Water splashed loudly and furiously. Strong arms on either side of Carol seized her legs and stretched them out, hoisting them above the water. She tried to kick them, to close them, to fold her knees, to do something with all the energy that was about to come out of her. They wouldn't budge. The Zenrists who grabbed hold of them made sure of that, and their grips were strong as iron.

"OH! OH! OH...OHHHHH-AHH!" she screamed as the next orgasm ripped out of her. Her back crashed against the wall, a spasm of pain rippled up her spine, her right breast bounced so high up, it very nearly smacked her in the face. But Carol remained where she sat, thrashing helplessly in the water while the girls splayed her legs, while Maisie continued to stab her, and while Celeste burrowed even deeper into the pulsating insides of Carol's vagina.

And now her lips were completely entwined around Carol's clit!

"GRRR! RRRGGHHHH! GAHHHHH!" She could no longer speak clearly. She could no longer think. Not with the unending storm tearing its way into her loins. Celeste suckled on her clitoris, rolled her tongue round its whole circumference, and exhaled even more hot bubbles upon its surface. Carol's whole pussy was on fire, even while it buckled around underwater, and the flames were clawing their way up her vertebrae, down her toes, through her nipples. Or was that from the girls now sucking on those as well? She didn't know. She didn't even know when the girl on her right tit had even appeared. All she knew was that she was gonna...she was gonna...

"WAAAHHHGGGGG!"

She came again, blasting her juices all over Celeste's face, up her nostrils, into her mouth, filling her senses with the sweet taste of Carol's essence. But the priestess did not stop, did not back off, did not slow down. She only continued to suckle, continued to lick, swallowing away Carol clitoris, Carol's juices, Carol's walls, Carol's whole core, swallow it all and take everything for herself!

"AAHHHHHH!"

So Carol came again. And again. And again! Nerves tingled all over her. Muscles throbbed within. Her back screamed, her toes curled, her fingers clenched, and her lungs ached from her constant howling. Every part of Carol's body cried out for release from the unending onslaught of ecstasy that would not stop, that would not end, that threatened to choke her, that threatened to burn her to a crisp, that threatened to reduce her to a husk, that threatened to...to...

"And...it's done," Maisie panted, all but dropping the needle back into the box. Her skin was flushed and her breaths were as swift as they were deep, almost as if she felt every tingle, every lick, and every gush that Carol had just experienced.

And just like that, everything stopped. The nudist mother's legs fell into the water with a sploosh. The Zenrists gathered around her pulled back. The flame erupting in her core died so sharply, so suddenly, it nearly drove the air out of her lungs. And with it, so did the almost unbearable tingling. And Celeste finally rose out of the water like the goddess Venus herself, her scarlet hair clinging wetly to her form like a burning cascade of lava.

"Uhhhhhh," Carol moaned as she fell limp. She felt completely drained all over, like she had just run a 100-mile marathon. She ached everywhere, in her back, in her neck, in her throat, in her legs, and especially in her crotch. Her entire pussy was sore, from the tip of her likely very bruised and very battered clitoris all the way down to her exhausted and gasping cervix.

I don't think...I'll ever be able to have sex...ever again...after this, she mentally groaned. This was, without a doubt, the most intense sex she ever experienced in her entire life. And it came on the heels of an already long and intense threesome she had engaged in just hours before. Carol likely had more sex in this one day than most people had in an entire year. And she was expected to devote her entire life to sex? No more. I don't need...anymore. The Goddess will understand...she must...I just...want to...sleeeeep...

Her eyelids started to droop, but a sudden clap in her ear roused her awake. "Hey, don't fall asleep on us now," said Maisie in her usual chip tone. "Don't you want to see your Sigil?"

Her Sigil? Her Sigil. Yes, Carol did want to see it. Even in her exhaustion, she wanted to see the sacred symbol of her Goddess, the sacred symbol that marked the mother as Hers. That would allow her to live the clothing-free life she so desperately yearned for. Carol glanced down at her left breast, which she now realized was stinging with the pain of a thousand needles. There was blood dripping down the orb. That much was to be expected. But even in that smear of crimson, she could make out the inky blackness of the Goddess' symbol etched into her. It burned darkly on her alabaster skin, rippling gently upon the soft flesh as the woman drew in her breaths. And just as she wanted, she could see the stem and leaves of the Sigil's vaguely floral shape curve gently around her nipple, forever marking her embrace of Zenriah on that most sacred part of her anatomy.

"Is it...is it done? Am I...a full Zenrist now?" she asked.

"Oh no," Celeste replied, shaking her head with an almost mischievous giggle. "You are not done yet. You may bear our Goddess' symbol now and you may have earned the right to bear your natural state to the public, but you are still human, mostly. To become a Zenrist, you must do more than pledge your devotion to the faith. To become a Zenrist, you must undergo a transformation, one that will change the very nature of your being, of your existence. You must undergo the most sacred ritual of all: the Rite of Rebirth."

"The Rite...of Rebirth?" said Carol. "What is that?"

"A special ceremony that, in normal circumstances, would need to be carefully scheduled and arranged. But these are not normal circumstances, and you, childe, are not of this city. Hmmm." Celeste put a finger to her lip as she mulled something over in her head. "Indeed, your city knows little of our ways and of our lifestyle. So much so that you may face certain...trials coming to it as you are. Yes. We will need to do something about that. Something special, something monumental to let all in your city know what our creed is and what it entails."

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" said Carol.

But the priestess only smiled cryptically at her. "You will see soon, childe. Very soon. Just know that tomorrow you will experience a truly spectacular Rebirth." Rising up from the water, Celeste swept her gaze around the grotto to lock her eyes onto every Zenrist present. "My loves, we have a sacred task ahead of us, and I will need every faithful hand I can get. Can I count on your assistance?"

"Of course," said Maisie, who was followed by a chorus of similar assents. "What is it you want done?"

"Nothing less than to relay a message to the people of Beringall," said Celeste as she marched out of the pool like she was on a mission, water dripping down her luxurious form. "That Zenriah is coming to lay claim to their city, and there is nothing in this world and no one on this earth who can stop Her." She did not bother drying off as she exited the Grotto. Neither did her adherents, who all followed behind her, swaying their shiny wet rears every step of the way. All completely naked, as they were eternally sworn to be.

"As you wish," said the other Zenrists. And just like that, they were all gone, leaving Carol alone with her two daughters and her two girlfriends.

A silence fell over the group as they digested what they had all just witnessed. Carol earned her legal right to be nude all the time. She was never going to wear clothing again. Every part of her, no matter how intimate, no matter how taboo, would be out and exposed for all to see. Every shifting muscle, every bobbing breast, every hardened nipple, every spreading butt cheek, every droplet of sweet womanly essence falling from her vagina would be in full view now, and no one, not one soul, would ever be able to cover so much as an inch of it. It...it was a lot to take in.