Finding Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my lover; I looked down at her and felt the need to kiss mound, my lips stroking the spot just above her clit.

"Oh, gawwd," Helen groaned deep in her throat as her hips rose to meet me. I could not help but kiss her clit directly as she came up to meet me, soaking in her juices; my tongue lightly cleaned it. Then, I could smell the flow further down and moved down to drink.

My lips kissed first the right, then the left of her cleft as I delved down to my target. Her inner lips were soaking with her need and puffy, deep red, almost purple. They were silky smooth and tasted of the tang I was so familiar with, almost metallic, and I savored the sensation of it on my tongue.

I pushed own further to the center of her sex; it moved as if it had a life of its own, opening and closing, trying to draw me in; as it opened, I watched her secretions working their way down to her equally enticing rosebud. I would have that too, but her pussy was my delight at that moment.

I knew my tongue desired its treat; my tongue was now different than it once was; its tiny scales designed to lap up my meals would scrape and scour her tender flesh.

I drove in the appendage, pushing past the once tightly closed entrance, now thrown open wide. The juices that covered her most intimate region were plentiful and would cover anything that touched them. I pressed in my face, relishing those juices as they washed over it, my tongue firmed for the purpose. Her opening did not resist my entrance; by contrast, it invited the invasion happily. Pulsing around my tongue was its welcome, all the while adding the juices of her center to draw me deeper.

"Fuck!" Was all she could add, as her hands found my head, her fingers entwining in my hair, pushing me deeper. Her hips began to dance against my tongue, seemingly moving in all directions at once but always in a way to drive me deeper and to have her clit touched by some part of me if she could work it.

Shahri had given me many gifts, and I employed yet another.

My tongue was driven deeper than any other tongue could; it seemingly stretched at first two, then three, then four inches into her, licking all along her delicate tissue, around and around like no penis or finger ever could. Then, stroking those parts that were deep within, pressing them hard until at last she could take no more, and a deep orgasm burst onto her causing her body to lift from the bed, and a cry burst from her core up and out of her mouth.

"yeaasdfh, oooh fuck me!" She cried out from deep within her as she fell upon the bed then shook.

I moved back up along her stomach, to her breasts, nipping gently along the skin as the muscles underneath convulsed with the orgasm she had.

I found the swell of her breasts, kissing along the bottom, my tongue tracing with those kisses along the base of her breasts, along the outer sides, then across the top down to her nipples, first the right side, then the left beast.

My fangs were not the only teeth that changed when I intended to feed; my front teeth also transformed to aid in holding my prey. In addition, they carried a venom that helped the target feel no pain and fed the euphoria, which along with the blood loss, caused my pets to enjoy my slightest toothy kiss.

Helen would be no different; those venom-dripping teeth would do its work, in turn driving pleasure through her breasts, filling her body, working down finally to concentrate on that tiny nib.

My rough tongue slid over her assaulted breasts; the areolas felt the tiny scales, cleaning her skin of the salts of her sweat; those same scales stroked all the small nerves that worked their way through her areolas, lighting their blaze.

Finally, I focused on her nipples, holding them trapped between my lips as my teeth lightly stuck them and added still more to her pleasure, with the tip of her nipple being tortured by the tip of my rough tongue.

"Please, please, fuck me please!" I could feel her hands in my hair, pushing and pulling with the strength of lust. Her body bounced and moved under me. Were I my prior self, she would have thrown me free of her body completely, but as I was not a thing of Shahri's creation, she and a dozen men could not move me.

'Will you just fuck her?' Shahri enjoyed the spectacle, but I know she had little patience and would soon demand an end.

Helen's eyes locked on Simon, but more on his cock; it looked near to bursting as the head was deep purple and the towel beneath him soaked utterly.

'Won't she be surprised!' Shari was chuckling; that was never good. Images began to burst into my mind's eye; I was filled with shock, some horror, but also lust and anticipation.

Shahri had given me several gifts, some like youth and vigor were apparent, others well others were more a burden than a gift. It seemed a new one was stirring even now, pressing to escape its confines to make its presence known. The pain was coming from my most intimate region as I felt the silk of my panties much tighter than I had ever known before, a tightness that was also pleasurable in some ways.

The images Shahri gave me showed she enjoyed a woman in all the ways a woman could, but there were ways that only a man could pleasure a woman and take pleasure from her; of course, those ways could be simulated but not wholly so. But of course, Shari would not be limited by such simple things. She would never allow mere physiology to limit her pleasure; if a cock were needed, then a cock would be had.

I stood walked to Simon; while pushing out my tight ass to Helen, I held my right boot out to Simon.

"Helen, play with your pussy." With my command, her hands shot to her pussy and began to rub her clit, pinching and pulling her clit, while her freehand worked her nipples. Moaning as her hips rocked back and forth under her fingers. "Do not cum."

Turning toward Simon.

"Remove my boots." He immediately dropped to his knees and pulled them off, first the right, then the left. His eyes never left Helen's. I heard Helen moaning in time with the squelching sounds of her fingers in her sopping pussy as the actions of her hands grew more urgent but also, with each instruction I gave her husband, she seemed to find my ordering him -- erotic.

Stepping back, my ass to her closer now, I slowly drew my jeans down while allowing her kneeling husband to see my breasts dangle in their lace embrace. Holding his eyes on mine, my fangs must have made an impression as he looked both deeply aroused and terrified.

"Sit on your chair, Simon, and continue to try to cum, but you may not cum until I give you permission." He nearly jumped to his spot; the towel so soaked it made its own squishing sounds as he sat.

I moved back to my Helen, her eyes on every move; she could see the bulge in my silk panties pushing out. I slowly drew them down as her hands worked her hole faster and faster while pinching and pulling first her right nipple then her left.

I reached behind my back, unhooking my bra, holding my breasts covered by the think lace cups. Helen's eyes were locked on my breasts now, and when I finally drew my hand away and revealed my breasts, her body shook; she was groaning, shifting her hips to open her pussy; it was so slutty and stimulating I thought I would cum from the sight. My breasts were finally free, and my nipples felt the cool air becoming harder than I could remember.

"Oh, fuck, they are wonderful!" Helen groaned, and I walked back to her, bending over the bed to give her access to my breasts; her lips opened and sucked my right nipple into her mouth. The feeling was unimaginable, and my

When the sausage between my legs plopped out into her sight, she gasped. Even soft rivaled her husband's hard size. The comparison was more striking as my new member rapidly filled. I was shocked as I saw my new appendage for the first time. The images Shahri fed me did not do it justice.

'Hmmm, I wanted something exceptional, and I sensed our little slut liked large cocks, especially thick ones. She will be very pleased with your new cock," I could almost imagine Shahri looking through my eyes down as Helen saw the rod pointing directly at her snatch now and the fingers that were a blur working her clit and pussy lips.

'I suspect she will be sore for a few suns.' Her cackling laugh rang in my ears as she withdrew to watch from behind my eyes, even as Simon watched us.

"Oh my, it is huge!" Helen gasped out the obvious, lifting her head to see, all while trying to lick her nipples as her hand pulled her breast up to her mouth. It was very erotic to watch, and my new cock twitched at the sight. A blob of pre-cum formed at the tip, which became a stream of pre-cum, falling toward the floor. Or would have, if Helen had not released her breast and her fingers shot out to capture the slick, sticky liquid drawing it immediately to her lips.

"hmmggh" It seemed it was Simon's turn to release a low deep groan, his body shaking, trying to orgasm. It was a failure, but his body still tried. My will prevented him from popping. His eyes were fixed on Helen as she cleaned her fingers of my pre-cum.

I started stroking my cock as I stepped between Helen's thighs. She opened them further for me; her eyes were no longer on her husband but were on me and my woman cock.

I rubbed the tip of my dripping cock from bottom to top of her pussy, tapping lightly on her clit then back down to her gaping pussy; its juices were flowing out and down around my bulbous cock head and down to her equally pulsing rosebud.

"Fuck me, please!" Helen's pussy pulsing her hips rolling up to meet my futa cock, now as thick as a fist, pushing deeper into her hot pussy, separating her labia, running up and down separating them, pressing them wider and making way for me.

My cockhead presses into the depths of her pussy, stretching the tight lips, pressing deeper and deeper, feeling her most intimate tissues spread and stretch, watching that pussy move and seek to take my cock. I kept my eyes locked on hers; hers were focused on mine.

I took her ankles wide, pushing her legs back and up, opening her body to me. Her thighs were painted with pussy juices, and I loved how they felt against me.

I pressed slowly deeper and deeper into that dark tunnel, hot and wet, deep and hungry.

My glands slowly worked their will, and finally, the head popped into that sweet dark path, she yielded to me, but more she consumed me. Her tightly stretched lower lips closed tight around my head, with its iron grip. I pulled back slightly to feel the constriction then drove forward. Deeper and deeper into her lovely tight pussy, a feeling beyond my ability to describe all my senses that might have been in my clit was now focused into the depths of her pussy. I marveled at the feeling and understood the need for men to fight for control of their ejaculation, the pussy surrounding my newly grown cock was so amazing my body shivered and swam in the depths of this woman's tight cunt.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" Helen rocked her hips violently into me, pushing her pussy onto my shaft as hard as she could, all while grasping and pulling at my breasts.

Her fingers found my nipples making me shudder from head to toe. Her palms covered my nipples as her fingers dug into the firm flesh of my breasts, and I pushed deep into her hands, pushing myself forward to feel her hands gripping them.

I drove my cock now deeper into her pussy, and I felt her clasp around me. My cock went deeper and deeper first; the length of the average man went easy, even though my girth was uncommon. Cycling in then out then in then out, and deeper down till I reached her husband's depth, generous though he was endowed, I was much more so. My depth was deep, now all 8 inches spreading her. Her pussy lips struggled to stretch just as the tissues of her cunt fought against themselves to make room.

I pushed in then pulled out over and over. I was a fucking machine; her pussy made lewd sounds squishing and squelching with my driving her goo out of her cunt like a pump. The sound made me more excited, I loved the feel, but the sound of her pussy pushed me on.

"Fuck fuck! Oh, gawwed fuck me!" Her head drove up, trying to reach my lips, I bent down to kiss her, to taste her lips and push my tongue into her mouth as far and deep as my tongue could, with my magical tongue, it drove deep into her mouth and down her throat in time with my cock plundering her cunt.

'Her breasts need attention.' I could feel Shahri almost leaning over Helen behind my eyes. 'Nothing serious, just a taste, she will love it.'

I knew her well; I had to accommodate her or she would do worse, so I kissed my Helen and then bent to her breasts. My pounding had pushed her body up the bed, her back arched, lifting her breasts to my lips. My front teeth did their duty, driving my enticing venom into them; my fangs would do their task as well but not yet.

Kisses of lips onto wounded nipples, grazing my teeth over her nubs, I could feel them harden even more, how I did not know, they almost seemed firm to splitting, but harden they did. My tongue, long and rough, wrapped around her breasts like a hot wet snake pulling and kneading them breasts first on then the other, finally as my shaft finally made its way to the base rubbing hard upon her clit hard against her pelvis.

My pre-cum was so thick now our thighs met, slapping against each other in a wet-sounding smack, over and over and over.

'Feed. She will love it.' Shahri knew her business, and I could see Helen responding to my attention on her nipples. I thought it best not to anger the beast within me.

"Don't be afraid, my love," I whispered; her body pushed itself into me, her eyes showed she knew what would happen next, and she seemed to relish it. Her breasts pushed up to my lips, her flesh would feel my fangs, her blood would fill my mouth, to be my food, but I would take only a taste.

My lips encircled her right nipple, my fangs pierced the delicate flesh of her areola, sinking into her flesh deep enough to yield her blood, and I drank.

"aaaagggghhhh" Her breasts pressed into my lips, forcing her breast onto my fangs. I felt around my cock, the thrums of her pussy, her muscles within her pussy, pulse and pull as I could feel her orgasm pull at my futa to extract her pussy's due.

I could not resist, my mouth was filled, and I swallowed. Then, finally, my impassioned groan left my lips as I fought my inevitable climax. A cock I may have, but Helen's pussy was more powerful and insatiable. My need had finally overcome my attempt to resist, and I came within her; I had no idea that I could.

'What other purpose would it have?' I heard Shahri chuckle; it was she who gave me the phallus; she knew what it could do as my cock pulsed and pumped rope after rope of cum deep against her cervix. Pulsing and driving my cum directly into the once tightly open cervix, she would know the consequences soon, but it was not now.

'We should keep her here awhile.' Shahri whispered into my inner ear, and I felt yet another change. Of course, I knew something of dicks with a husband and daughter, but this was new and shocking even for a newborn futa. I felt the base of my cock begin to swell and my inability to pull out her cunt, but now I could not withdraw. A knot had formed, swelling at the base of my cock, locking me within my lover's grasp.

Regardless of my shock, Helen seemed to appreciate the change, for her pussy welcomed the additional girth by pulsing again, all the harder, and her arms wrapped around me, pulling me down onto her chest, her teeth biting into my naked shoulder and neck.

"More please more!" Her body convulsed so much the words were barely understandable.

'Oh! I like her! We might keep this one,' Shahri chuckled deep in my mind. I could almost see her laying upon some pillows in a harem, stroking the hair of some young virgin as she licked the pussy of her owner. 'I have a naughty idea.'

Pain seared through me; I almost collapsed in agony as I felt yet another change. My ass was on fire, my spine was aflame, but I cried out into Helen's neck, my cock pulsed and pushed deeper into the pussy I was buried in. Pumping in and out only a few inches could I move, but it was enough to keep her pussy pulsing around my still pulsing cock.

What shocked me was the feeling of something new; I felt behind me something searching for an opening, something still needing to be satisfied.

'You drink my pet; I will do the work.' Shahri's voice was deep and airy with lust. My heart was filled with dread for my lover; I feared for my sweet Helen. 'I will not harm her, my pet.'

I felt a wholly new sensation somewhere behind me, as if I had a digit that I had not known before. It was indeed new; in a backward glance, I discovered a tail that grew from the base of my back--tipped by another phallus, dripping with secretions. As I noticed it, I watched it dive between my open legs, brush against both my pussy and my new futa cocks base, to search for the dark rosebud below the pussy in which I was knotted.

"Ohhhh fuuuck!" Helen's eyes were wide now, her mouth open in a gasp that I was sure would turn to a scream.

I pressed my mouth upon hers, swallowing the cry that followed, I had no desire to explain things to the local police, and besides, Shahri had said she would enjoy it.

The sensation was something I can not give its due; imagine the fingers of your lover working their way up your back to the base of your skull, then spreading out like a million little tickles all along your spine, out around to your breasts, and down to your pussy, like fireworks on a dark night.

That does not do justice to the feeling of that new weapon as it forced its way into my Helen's tightly closed anus. She seemed to desire its attention, but her body desperately tried to escape its invasion.

The tail appeared to have a mind of its own, and clearly, it wanted what it wanted and would not be denied. So my tail pushed in further, independent of my hips cycling against the tightly clenching pussy.

I had never known such a feeling; I suppose a man might feel much the same, but I can only guess. The new cock on my tail was pressing deep into her tightly clenching ass. Her rosebud tried hard to keep my new appendage out, but the pressure was working further, and the resistance was ebbing. My new tool had made way deeper and deeper into that dark tunnel, her anus surrender with each moment, and now almost half the thick long tail tip had worked in, palm width in now, and it stroked deeper and deeper into her.

"AAAAAHGGG" Helen threw her head back and screamed in passion, and I could not capture the cry. I moved to her neck; my venom-laced teeth took her neck, forcing the euphoria ladened concoction into her blood. I knew soon that we might have guests, so I needed her to be quiet, and I had one option.

My fangs sank deep into her neck to find the source of her life, the blood gushed into my mouth, the rush of energy of life it carried was mine now, and I drank deep. My Helen fell silent now as my cock drove still further, pulling the knot nearly out, feeling her pussy stretch wide, and I moved it back in, all in time with the invader in her ass.

My eyes caught Simon's eyes; he was in anguish, his cock was pumping out precum without contact from his hands which were gripping the chair under him.

Helen's eyes were wide and unseeing, not the eyes of the dead, but the eyes of a woman in deep rapture. I released her neck and licked the wound; I had taken only a little, no more than a cup, I could take more, and I would.

"Simon, go wait by the door, we may have guests, and you may be needed. You are covered with cum; they will think it is hers. See them off, then come back." I gave instructions, and, in a moment, he was gone. I should have told him to put something on -- oh well.