Finding Her Way in a Storm Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked down at her feet, her hands and arms swinging back and forth; it was evident that she didn't quite seem to know what to do with them. And as curious as Kaia was to hear the beautiful divorcee's answer, she couldn't help but think how adorable a bundle of insecurity Lisa appeared to be.

"I've wanted you to touch me like that for weeks," she replied, sounding weak and defeated. "But you never seemed to want to carry it past a certain point. So I thought if I could maybe make you feel a bit jealous..."

Lisa allowed her point to hang between them, and suddenly it all seemed so clear to Kaia. But the woman she was just starting to realize she had fallen for didn't give her time to react adequately.

"But instead of offering up even a little resistance, you just gave me to her as if I didn't matter. I knew then that it had all just been in my mind, and I felt like such a fool!"

Kaia stepped forward at that, fighting off Lisa's attempts to keep her away. The sexy brunette's body had gotten much firmer since the two of them had begun working out together in the gym, but she still couldn't hope to compete with Kaia's more substantial stature and strength.

"Oh, it worked, and you're anything but a fool. That's me," Kaia said as she pulled Lisa in, her arms wrapping around the woman's trembling frame. "I didn't feel like I could tell you no. It seemed like you wanted to dance with her when you asked, and I hadn't bothered to tell you yet how I felt."

She looked down at Lisa, who stared back at her with something that resembled hope, the despair, and anger clouding her face fading.

"Jealousy ate at my insides, watching the way she was touching you out there, and worse, the way that you were reacting to it. I kept losing you two in the crowd and having to change places so that I could watch. It tore my insides out seeing it, but I couldn't look away."

Lisa flushed at Kaia's words. The beautiful and sexy young black woman could tell that what she was saying was more than pleasing for Lisa to hear.

"I was acting," the sexy brunette admitted. "Oh, Brandi is beautiful and sexy, It was one of the reasons I chose her, but she isn't the woman I wanted to be experiencing those things with."

Kaia wasn't sure that she believed Lisa, at least not wholly. She still couldn't unsee what she'd seen when Brandi had separated her from the crowd. When the older, blonde had been caressing her breasts and kissing Lisa's neck while the sexy divorcee practically writhed in her arms. If she was that good an actress, then she far exceeded any of the women Kaia's had ever seen in porn.

"It sure didn't seem like you were acting those last few minutes that the two of you were dancing," Kaia replied, trying to keep the pouting sound out of her voice.

Lisa blushed, cutting her eyes to the side as she bit at her bottom lip. That look told Kaia everything she needed to know. Lisa hadn't been acting, at least not by that point.

"I did get caught up in it there at the end," Lisa finally admitted, just a bit of shame in her voice, "But I'd been fantasizing about you touching me like that for weeks, and having my neck kissed is a major turn on for me. It always has been."

Lisa's admission caused a sharp pain in Kaia's stomach, but at the very least, she'd been honest.

"But I think the real reason I let it get me so turned on, was that when I closed my eyes, I could imagine it was you behind me."

"Really?" Kaia asked, feeling her heart leap and her pussy throb at the thought of doing just those things to Lisa.

"Yeah, really," the sexy brunette said. But then an unexpected change came over Lisa's face, the sudden return of hurt and anger seizing ahold of her countenance. "But then I opened my eyes, and that fantasy was smashed because there you were with that little blonde slut hanging all over you, looking like you wanted to devour her."

Kaia realized now just how badly she'd screwed up. The thought that Lisa had been trying to make her jealous and goad her into action had never occurred to the sexy and lean young black woman. She'd just assumed the worst, that all her work had opened up a need inside of Lisa that she would never be allowed to fill.

Kaia had brought a hand to Lisa's cheek, cupping it as she lightly ran her thumb over the beautiful woman's olive-colored skin, marveling at its softness. The act had seemed to soften the anger and confusion in Lisa's eyes, her face leaning into the touch.

Kaia's left hand brazenly slid down to Lisa's backside and palmed the firm yet pliable flesh she found there. She'd stood behind the attractive brunette many days at the gym, spotting her while she did squats. In all of that time, she'd often fantasized about what it would feel like to experience this, and it had exceeded her expectations. Lisa stared back at her with uncertainty in her eyes and something else as well.

Desire.

Knowing there was no reason to wait one moment longer, she'd brought her lips to Lisa's. All the months of buildup and anticipation dwarfed the actual wonder of kissing this beautiful woman she'd built up so much in her mind. She'd been afraid that even if things ever got this far, it would pale in comparison to what she'd imagined it would be like in her dreams.

It hadn't.

Kaia had found Lisa's lips soft and responsive, not at all hesitant like some straight girls she'd seduced. And when she slid her tongue against the brunette's sexy and sensitive lips, Lisa had eagerly opened her mouth and admitted its entrance.

Kaia never heard Lisa's moan, the music still pounding out of the building was too loud for that, but she did feel its vibration the second her tongue touched the divorcee's. Kaia had felt it again when she'd squeezed the firm flesh of Lisa's ass with her left hand, her right sliding around behind the first timer's neck to pull her mouth in tighter as their passions increased.

Even now, in retrospect, Kaia had no idea how long the two had kissed, Lisa's body trapped up against the side of the building. But when their lips had finally parted, she could still remember Lisa's first words.

"Can we get out of here now?"

Kaia had leaned in and softly kissed her again before grabbing her hand and quickly turning back towards the parking lot, but Lisa had stopped her.

"Wait, there's something I need to do first."

Seeing the look on Lisa's face, Kaia had nodded her head and then followed her date, because that's how Kaia saw her now, past the smokers and back inside the club. She'd watched as Lisa stood still, her head swiveling as her eyes scanned the mass of people inside. The sexy black Marine had almost instinctively known who Lisa was looking for in the crowd.

"She's standing right there," Kaia said, pointing in the middle of the bar. There, with her back to them, was the unmistakably voluptuous figure and blonde hair of Brandi.

Turning to Kaia, Lisa said, "Can you give me just a minute?"

She nodded her head, falling just a little more for Lisa at the knowledge that she felt the need to explain things to the sexy, mature blonde.

From where she stood, Kaia watched as Lisa almost timidly tapped Brandi on the shoulder as if she were a little afraid. If she was, she needn't have been concerned because the blonde's face lit up when she turned and saw Lisa standing there.

Kaia watched as Lisa took the blonde's hands and leaned in, her mouth close to the older woman's right ear. The sexy brunette talked for a minute before turning and pointing at Kaia. She watched as Brandi's eyes scanned in her direction until they settled on her. The sexy blonde smiled and winked at Kaia, and if there was any malice or bitterness in her manner, the Marine couldn't detect it.

She watched as Brandi then turned back towards Lisa and briefly spoke into her ear before the two women hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. Kaia then watched happily as Lisa almost skipped her way back over to her; the burden on her conscious lifted.

When she reached Kaia, Lisa's arms went around her hips, and the sexy black girl almost sighed as she felt her soon to be lover's thumbs sink into her back pockets, pulling them closer together.

To this day, Kaia could still remember the chill that had gone down her spine as she felt Lisa's lips against her earlobe and how her voice had been husky and full of need when she said, "Can you take me home and fuck me now?"

Kaia hadn't been able to call an Uber quick enough.

Chapter Four

Any fears or anxieties that Lisa might have had in her mind about the two women being sexually incompatible were unfounded. Neither was her worries that Lisa might regret having made love to her once her arousal was gone. After all, it was one thing to have a fling with someone of the same sex, but it was an entirely different ball game to allow it to turn into a relationship, which is what Kaia desperately wanted.

But their first night of passion had been fantastic, magical even. Kaia loved making love to a woman, and while receiving was always exceptional, what she loved to do most was to deliver a woman's orgasm. She loved the feeling it gave her to see the person she was with climax over and over repeatedly, her body convulsing as she cried out in abject ecstasy. And whether it was by using her tongue, fingers, or one of her strapons, Kaia was very talented at doing that.

And Lisa had been very receptive to all of her sexual ministrations, unusually so in fact. There seemed to be a symbiosis between the two women, each feeding off the other's needs. Kaia made Lisa scream in pleasure every time she climaxed. Each cry of joyous rapture feeding the beautiful young black woman's needs as she feasted at Lisa's ambrosia like release, relishing its taste and aroma.

And Kaia had climaxed nearly as much as her beautiful new lover, fingering herself as she dined at Lisa's fully waxed pussy. The vibrations from her moans of pleasure against Lisa's clit only serving to drive the sexy brunette's arousal further over the horizon.

When their lust was at last wholly sated, the two women had fallen asleep in each other's arms, their naked bodies intertwined with one another. Kaia's final thought as she felt sleep begin to take her was that she was hopelessly in love with Lisa.

The two dated every chance they got after that, neither seeing anyone else. It was as if they'd committed to one another without ever discussing the subject. They'd been together almost three months when Kaia had arranged for the pair to go night sailing on a small yacht captained by a lesbian friend. There, on the boat's deck, as Lisa leaned against the railing staring back towards the city's twinkling lights, Kaia had wrapped her arms around the brunette's slim waist and told Lisa that she loved her for the first time.

Kaia had been nervous about doing so, the fears of not having her affections returned were genuine in her mind. It was the first time she'd ever been in love, seriously in love, not the puppy love of youth or the lustful love brought on by the need to possess a lover's body. No, this was a consuming feeling, an all-encompassing one. She couldn't get Lisa out of her mind when they were apart, and the times that they were together, she couldn't keep her hands off her brunette lover.

Upon hearing her words, Lisa had leaned back into Kaia, her left hand rising to reach back and cup the back of the ebony beauty's head. Tilting her head back, Lisa had pulled Kaia's mouth to hers and given her a slow and languid kiss that spoke of the deep passion that lay between the two women. And when their lips had finally parted, she'd looked deep into Kaia's eyes with an intensity that melted the beautiful black Marine's heart.

"I am so in love with you, Kaia. I think I have been for months now."

Kaia's heart sailed at hearing those words, and for maybe the first time in her life, she felt utterly whole.

The couple had made a life together after that night. At least as much of one as a serving Marine could. And Lisa hadn't been shy about being in the relationship, never bothering to hide from her friends that she was romantically involved with a woman. She'd even brought Kaia home to meet her parents and two brothers. And while she could tell that they seemed unsure about the new direction in their daughter's life, Lisa's parents were at least cordial and polite if not fully supportive.

Kaia had eventually moved into Lisa's apartment, as the pair began saving every penny that they could towards the new life they would share once Kaia's time in the Corp was done. Lisa's desire to have a child was still strong, and seeing the intense need and longing in her lover's eyes, Kaia had offered a solution. She'd suggested that once they had the money saved, the pair could have one of Lisa's fertilized eggs implanted in her womb, and she would carry their baby to term.

Lisa had been overjoyed, even suggesting that they chose the sperm of a black donor so that Kaia would feel even more of a connection to the child. It hadn't mattered to the Marine. She knew that after carrying the child, she'd love it regardless, but Kaia thought it was still a caring and loving gesture by the woman she loved.

But after the two had been living together for three months, Lisa's unit was called up for another year-long tour in Afghanistan, the news seeming to rock them both. Kaia had hoped to make it through the rest of her current enlistment without having to return overseas. Once her enlistment was up, they could then get on with their plans for a family.

Lisa took the news particularly hard. She'd seemed to find herself in their relationship and slipped into a funk the closer the time got to Kaia leaving. The beautiful black girl offered as much encouragement as she could, seeing how hard Lisa was taking her looming absence, even going as far as to gather the group of friends the pair had surrounded themselves with during their time together as a couple. They'd pledged to keep Lisa busy to help her pass the time as pleasantly as possible.

Kaia could tell that Lisa was trying to be tough on the day she left, but the tears had been there behind her eyes held in by her will's pure force. The lean and sexy black woman had gotten down on one knee, right there on the tarmac, and proposed to the woman she knew was her life's love. The tears had come then breaking through the wall that Lisa had erected around her heart. She'd wrapped Kaia in her arms and kissed her hard, saying yes, over and over.

The first month had seemed the hardest for them both. Though the couple video chatted every night before Lisa went to sleep, the nearly twelve-hour time difference between their locations meant their conversation took place shortly after Kaia had started her day. She could tell that Lisa was struggling with their separation, a desperate look in her eyes. But all that she could do from nearly eight thousand miles away was offer her encouragement and try to get Lisa to focus on the fact that two months after she got back, they would be free to begin their lives together for good.

The next two months were better for Kaia, but she could sense the further deterioration in Lisa each day that they talked. The brunette worked as a legal secretary at a prestigious law firm during the day but appeared to be spending most of her nights alone at home. So Kaia had gotten ahold of one of their large circle of friends to inquire whether they were getting Lisa out of the house.

Terri, a middle-aged lesbian with long dirty blonde hair, had seemed to have the closest connection to Lisa before Kaia's tour had begun, so that was who the pretty black Marine called.

"I've met her for lunch several times and have tried to encourage her to go out dancing with us, but she keeps resisting for some reason. It's like she's lost who she is without you here," Terri had replied.

Kaia felt a bit helpless, the distance between her and the woman she loved weighing down on her even more than usual. She knew from Lisa's detailed stories of her past that her lover had bravely dealt with troubling depression before, and wondered if that wasn't happening now.

"You guys just do your best to get her out of the house. Even go and see her in the evenings if you have to. I'm anxious about her mental state right now."

Terri had sworn that she would, and Kaia promised herself that she would speak to Lisa about seeing the therapist who had helped her during her previous depression.

Lisa had seemed receptive to her request, though a bit quieter than usual. Kaia had just chalked it up to the brunette being tired.

It was just a month later that Lisa had missed the first video chat. Kaia hadn't been concerned thinking that her fiance had gone to sleep early or finally gotten out of the house. She knew that Lisa had been seeing her therapist regularly and thought that maybe she was finally starting to get past the bout of depression plaguing her.

When she'd talked to Lisa the next day, her fiance had apologized, saying that she'd spent the night at her parent's house and had forgotten her phone charger. Kaia found her excuse odd, knowing that Lisa had one in her car, but didn't push the matter because Lisa sounded in a good mood for the first time in weeks.

Over the next month, the pair had problems connecting at times. There were occasions when Kaia's job interfered, but most issues seemed to happen on Lisa's side. A couple of times, her fiance said she'd gone out with coworkers after work for dinner and drinks and hadn't gotten back until late. Kaia had been happy to hear that Lisa was no longer sitting around the house moping, though she found it strange that her fiance wasn't connecting with their circle of friends. She knew that from chats she'd had with Terri, who said that Lisa always seemed to have an excuse as to why they couldn't get together.

Despite all of those hiccups, Kaia hadn't a clue that there were any significant issues within their relationship, not until after she'd woken up in a hospital in Germany after the chopper crash and hadn't been able to get in touch with her fiance.

As Kaia's fiance, the sexy black Marine knew that Lisa had been notified of her injuries, but there had been no messages awaiting her once she'd come to from her surgery. And when she'd finally gained access to a phone, Kaia had been unable to get ahold of Lisa at home or on her cell.

Kaia's leg was broken in several places with large pieces of shrapnel buried inside that had to be surgically removed. The surgeon who did the repairs told her that one sharp sliver had been just missed an inch from severing her femoral artery. He told her if it had, she would have bled out within minutes.

There were rods and pins implanted in her leg and a metal cage surrounding it, rods feeding into her leg to immobilize it and give it time to heal. The doctor said it would be another month before they would remove the cage, and she would be able to put any weight on the injury. And even then, it would take months of physical therapy before Kaia would walk without crutches.

When the third day came and went without hearing from Lisa, Kaia had felt herself starting to sink into a dark hole. She'd managed to get in touch with Terri, who hadn't heard a word from Lisa about the crash or Kaia's injuries. The attractive middle-aged lesbian was even more concerned when she heard that Lisa had failed to contact her injured fiance, and had promised to drive over to her apartment the next morning, a Saturday morning, to touch base with the wayward brunette.

Kaia had patiently waited throughout the next day to hear from Lisa or Terri. By seven o'clock that night, the usually calm Kaia had been snapping at her nurses, the pain in her leg seemingly harder to handle due to the stress she was feeling. But it wasn't until nine that night that she received the call from Terri that sent her world formally into a tailspin.