Finding Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eden was much more vocal, and she was shocked when her pussy began to gush as she came. "Oh, my Godddd," squealed the leggy brunette. As Andy removed his fingers, the squirting continued. She too shook involuntarily.

As Eden continued to gush, Andy felt his own orgasm coming. He blew wad upon wad of his seed into the air and onto the shower floor. He had, he was certain, never cum so much in his life. He had cum harder buried in Praja's glorious snatch, but never so much. It was as though the primal part of his brain wanted to prove to two prime females that he was alpha enough to impregnate them both. The effort left him seeing white spots. All three were breathing raggedly.

Eden held her cum-drenched hand up to her mouth and licked her hand clean.

"Damn girl, next time share some," griped Sara.

"Coach is always telling us to eat enough protein," joked Eden. "I vote we make Andy our supplemental protein dispenser."

Andy's angry, purple, 10-inch prick began to calm down. He felt himself slowly deflating, much to his relief and disappointment. It had been a while since he had been intimate with a woman, and he did not want to scare these girls off with another erection. At the same time, he wanted them to know that he was up to being used as their stress-relief sexual partner.

He turned and kissed Eden, then did the same with Sara. "Thank you. As you could probably tell, I needed that."

"Lover, you can make me cum like that anytime you want," said Eden.

"Absolutely!" declared Sara. "But right now, I'm hungry. Let's finish up and get some food." She removed herself from Andy's embrace and grabbed her bottle of body wash. "I need to get cleaned up and get some food in me for our next go. And -- if you're gonna make me cum like that every time, I know I need a nap."

"Well," Andy thought to himself, "this will be an interesting summer term."

Half an hour later, the three roommates were loaded into Andy's truck. He had chosen a pair of khaki shorts, his earlier polo shirt, and a pair of L.L. Bean camp moccasins. The girls were wearing tank tops and modest shorts, along with their Birkenstock sandals. Both had their hair up, and both were absolutely glowing in post-orgasmic bliss.

Sara joined him in the front seat, navigating as they went along. His truck was a stick shift, so the girls had done rock/paper/scissors to determine who got to ride in the front. The loser would get that honor on the way back.

No longer were they off campus, then Eden began giggling in the back seat. Sara turned around, and Andy peered at her in the rear-view mirror. "What gives, girl?" asked Sara.

"Sara -- I had no idea how -- how, backed-up we were. I mean, I know we like to masturbate, and the sound of you getting yourself off is hot -- but damn! Andy, you have no idea how good I feel, how badly I needed to cum -- with a guy -- and not by myself. This is going to be a fucking awesome summer term!" declared the ebullient brunette.

"So, what are your plans for us?" asked Sara, turning back to Andy.

"Wait -- why do I have to have plans for you?" asked Andy warily. "I just got here, and I've got college calculous to navigate this summer. Why is it up to me to figure this out?"

"Well, that's true," reasoned Sara. "Are you open to us coming up with a schedule for you?"

"What do you have in mind Sara?" asked Eden.

"Well, after my pussy exploded, and my world went black, and my knees buckled," she giggled, "I got to thinking how nice it would be to curl up next to Andy -- naked of course -- and go to sleep next to him. I've never really wanted to cuddle with a guy before, let alone sleep with him, largely because I value my sleep too much. But, with Andy, I want to sleep next to him -- as I'm sure you do as well E," explained Sara. "And then, there's what Andy wants. Maybe he doesn't want an Amazonian Princess in his bed each night. Plus, I've heard stories about guys and their morning wood, and then I got to thinking about Andy screwing us in that shower and girl! That dick got my head in all kind of places. I'm scheming, planning on how to get as much Andy as I can. But, E, you know how you and I scare guys off, so that's why I want to know what Andy wants."

"Right now, Andy wants food," he joked. "After we eat, I need to recon that gun range, and the VFW Hall. We can also run out to the cabin and I'll show you around."

"Alright, Andy the Marine -- what is recon and VFW hall?" asked Eden sassily.

Andy chuckled. "Sorry. It may take me awhile to get over the military jargon. Recon is reconnoiter. VFW is Veterans of Foreign Wars. Usually, each town has a VFW Hall. There are meetings, and usually a bar. It's a great place to meet other veterans and shoot the shit. I know the dorms are dry, so my nightly glass of bourbon will have to come from somewhere else."

Just then, the truck pulled into the Lobster Shack parking lot, and the three got out. Eden claimed his left arm, and Sara his right. Both kissed him on the cheek. "Ladies aren't you afraid of making this kind of entrance?" asked Andy. "This is close enough to campus that word may get back to your mom. I'd hate to get booted out of our room when I'm just getting to like my new roommates."

"As I said, my mother vetted you thoroughly before she let you come within 100 yards of the Commons," said Eden. "Now, she probably did not envision your fingers buried in our pussies 4 hours after you moved in, but she has you there for her purposes. In fact, I know she does. If word gets back to her, more's the better."

After they were seated, the conversation continued, though in quiet voices. While it was close to 2 PM, and the place was near to empty, they knew they needed to be discreet. "What class are the two of you taking this summer?" asked Andy.

"We're not," explained Sara. "Eden and I are two-time NCAA Women's 4's Crew Champions. Our coach wants us to get ready for next year, so we're here training."

"Where are your other teammates staying?" asked Andy.

"They're in the Boathouse. However, there have been some issues in the past at the Boathouse, so mom was not too keen on us staying there this summer," said Eden. "So, she promised us the Commons Room at President's. It's a great set up, especially with the balcony off the mezzanine and being the only dorm on the old part of campus. We really are pretty much alone there, so we can train, sleep, and now, have some fun with our favorite Marine. Though I suspect that when my mom realized how alone we are, she just happened to send you along, Andy."

"Nothing wrong with a deterring presence," he said.

"Nothing wrong with a damn fine man with a beautiful dick, either," said Sara. "There is no kind of presence that will deter me from getting some of that."

Shortly, their food came. As they tucked in, Sara had an idea.

"What if we do this? We each get a night. We'll flip to see who gets the first night, and then we'll alternate. Whoever's turn it is gets the night, and the morning with Andy. We've got workouts in the morning, and then Andy has class, and will need to study. We'll go hands off -- you know just regular heterosexual hottie roommates -- until bedtime. If we all end up in the shower together, well then that can't be helped."

"At the risk of stating the obvious, I doubt the two of you want to lose your virginity with the other one in the room. I mean, I know you're close friends, but 20 years from now you may regret having a third party in the room for that event," said Andy.

"So, maybe when we're ready, there's a date night and we spend the night somewhere else. Or, maybe the third wheel sleeps on the sectional by the fireplace. Or -- maybe we build a love nest on the floor in front of the fireplace and you can deflower us there," said Eden grinning.

"How about if we go 1/1/1?" suggested Andy. "We'll rotate nights, and then all get one night in our own beds. You'll be training, and I'm knocking the rust off my math skills. We will all need to prioritize rest and recovery. If I read the two of you right, you really do want to kick ass and take names. Plus, 0500 comes early."

"Who the hell said anything about a 5 AM workout?" demanded Sara. "We row from 8-10 AM, and then we have an hour of lifting. We have the afternoon to recover and nap, and then our evenings to ourselves."

"Well," explained Andy. "I'll be up at 0500 for PT -- sorry, to work out -- then at breakfast by 0700. My class starts at 0800 and runs until 1200 hours. I'll grab lunch and then a nap, and then study from 1400-1800 hours."

"OK, with the blackout curtains, we can make the place dark so that you can be in bed, with one of us by... wait, 2000 hours?" said Eden. "Then, at 0630, whoever's day it is can be with you in the shower then. You can get a workout, and then nice post-workout blowjob. I know I can't wait to ride you in the shower -- am I right, Sara?"

"Damn girl," said Sara, fake fanning her face. "We need to go now before I mount Andy on this table."

Andy laughed. "OK, when does your schedule start?"

"Monday," replied both girls.

"So, figure out who gets tonight," said Andy.

"Really?" exclaimed Eden loudly. "Sorry" she said lowering her voice. "But really, you'd do this?"

"Yes, really," said Andy. "Look, I really do believe the stress release thing. Praja used to email me telling me how much it had helped her. She felt like a new woman after a night together. Plus, you might have noticed that you two are hot as hell, and I enjoyed myself immensely."

Andy paid for their lunch, and Eden took the front seat, navigating him to the gun range, and the VFW Hall. Andy checked the hours at the Hall and noted that it was open Thursday -- Sunday evenings: 5 PM to 1 AM. He'd be back tonight to have a beer and a chaser, and noting a Walgreen's across the street, figured he'd need to buy some condoms just to be on the safe side. The recon work done; Andy pointed the truck out of town.

"Where are we going?" asked Sara from the back seat.

"I thought I'd run you to the cabin. I told my grandparents I'd check the place out as soon as I got here -- though they were up here two weeks ago. It gets busy July and August, though as early as school starts now, more July."

The truck pulled off the road and came to a large gate with a keypad. Andy stopped, keyed in a number and the gate opened slowly. As the pulled along the drive, the 'cabin' came into view.

"You call this a cabin? Looks more like a second home," said Eden. "Wait, I think I've been here. Some sort of college shindig with my parents."

Andy laughed. "Yeah, the original cabin is now the boat house. We use it for overflow sleeping. Grandma wanted a place to get away, just the 5 of us. She built it so that as we got families of our own, we could have space within the house. There's 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in the place. It's actually just bedrooms with attached baths, a great room with a huge table, and a Tuscan kitchen. It's where we spend Thanksgiving and Christmas."

"Can we go in?" asked Sara.

"Sure," said Andy. He walked over to a door and punched in another key code. "Let me warn you, though -- my grandmother will be calling in about 5 minutes when we go in. Whenever anyone uses their keycode, she gets a notification."

Andy showed them through the house. The side of the house that faced the ocean had floor to ceiling windows, and the view was breathtaking. Even Eden, who grew up seeing this part of the coast, was taken aback. He took them upstairs, and showed them his room, and the room that was designed to hold his future family. There was a queen sized low-platform bed that had an amazing view of the ocean, and a loft area with two bunk beds. A Stickley chair sat off to one side of the large sliding doors. A small balcony had a padded chaise lounge, and an Adirondack chair. The back of the room held the full bathroom.

"Andy, this is... it's just beautiful," exclaimed Eden.

"Thank you," said Andy. "It's a ton of fun when we're all together. We can be in the same place, and yet not on top of one another. Since my older sister Jessica got married, I think I appreciate it more."

Just then, Andy's phone went off. He grabbed it, smiling at the name on the screen. "Hello grandma." As they talked, Andy motioned the girls downstairs. They looked in on his sister's rooms, and eventually exited the house.

"She wants me to look in on the boat house," he explained. "There are some supplies that were supposed to be dropped off that she wants me to put inside."

As they walked across a well-manicured lawn towards the boat house, Sara pulled him aside. "Can I have a second, E?" she asked. Eden nodded and walked towards the boathouse.

"Are you OK?" asked Andy. Sara's whole countenance had changed, and she looked wistful.

"Andy, my whole life it's just been me and my mom. My dad sends money, and I've seen him a couple of times. He came to the state championship game my senior year, and he came to the NCAA crew championships, but that's it. You, on the other hand, have a house that your grandmother built just for her family, so that you could be together. You are damn fortunate, you know that?"

"I do. Believe me, I do. I know some other people who lost their parents in 9/11 and some of them have never recovered. We are fortunate. The Judge and grandma love us, and pulled us through as a family. I never take that for granted."

"In your room -- please make love to me for the first time in your room?" she asked softly.

"Absolutely."

"This weekend?"

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more certain of anything, Andy." She then kissed him slowly, and passionately. "Come on, we need to catch up with E."

They found Eden waiting outside the boathouse. "Everything OK?" she asked Sara.

"It is. Andy is awesome, and the two of you are lucky to have two people who love you and are present for you. I didn't have that, and being around the two of you makes me realize how much I want that in my own life. I want my kids to know their dad, and to know that their mom and dad will kill people to keep them safe and love them," said Sara ruefully.

Eden walked over and hugged her roommate tightly. "I'm sorry, Sara," she whispered. "And, I love you -- like my third sister. Some guy will figure out what he's getting and how fortunate he is to have you."

Sara laughed, "Well, he better be fine as hell, and brave and kind like Andy DeGroat, or he can leave his sorry ass home."

Andy had wisely used this roommate time to put the aforementioned articles in the boat house. When he was done, he stuck his head out the door and asked them, "Do you want to see the boat house?"

There was a long ramp that led down from the lower-level to the edge of the ocean. With the tide out, the ramp was well short of the water, but when the tide came in, you could slide the boats easily into the ocean. There was a sailboat and a motorboat moored out on a dock, so the bottom level was currently empty. Andy led them up the internal stairs to the upper level. Again, the side facing the ocean had a stunning view, and there was a balcony off the side of the second level. There was a single king-size bed a few feet from the window, a setting area, a galley kitchen, and a full bath. It was rustic, and although it had been updated, it still had a mid-century charm to it.

"Does this bathroom work?" asked Sara.

"Yes, it does. Please help yourself," said Andy.

After Sara had gone into the bathroom, Andy opened the French Doors onto the deck and beckoned Eden out with him.

"Is she OK?" he asked.

"Yes. Dammit, I just forget sometimes -- I mean she's so athletic, and smart, and funny that I forget what a shitty deal it was for her without a dad. Then, I feel bad for her, and I feel bad for taking my own parents for granted. I mean, I know my mom put you in our room to look out for us, but I also know she did it because she loves me -- and Sara. It just sucks."

"Well, the good news is that she has you, and your mom -- people who care for her - looking out for her. And, she now knows what she wants. Sometimes, it takes us awhile to figure out what we want, and then not settle for anything less. From what I've gathered so far, she's totally worth it."

Eden came and kissed him. "You really are a good guy, Andy DeGroat. You're hot as hell, and I want to jump you right here and right now, but dammit if you're not a good guy."

She held him close and then whispered, "I want you to take me here, in the boat house. Could we do that this weekend?"

"If you're certain."

"Mmm," she said burying her head in her chest, "I am absolutely certain." The kissing resumed, and soon Andy felt Eden's hand exploring the girth of his manhood. She broke off the kiss to whisper in his ear, "Andy, your fingers in me got me so hot. I've never come like that. The way you looked at me, like I was beautiful and not Ginormica -- I loved it, and it got me so hot -- and so wet."

Andy's phone rang again, completely killing off this rather intimate moment. It was his grandmother, checking in. After a brief conversation, he turned to Eden and Sara, who had rejoined them. "We need to go. There's a delivery truck waiting for us at The Commons. The Judge thought the mattresses were not up to snuff, and the balcony needed some Adirondack chairs. We need to let them in."

Sara sat in front, and Andy reached over and took her hand as they drove. He checked in the mirror, and saw Eden smiling at him. Jealousy, an ugly and hideous thing that would have to be guarded against, was not an immediate problem. These two girls cared much for one another, and Andy vowed not to get in the middle of that no matter what.

"So how does this work again?" asked Eden.

"It's a Chili Pad," explained Andy. "You set the temperature you want to sleep at, and it controls the temp so that you get optimal sleep."

The three had returned to The Commons, let the delivery men in, and watched as a massive new flat screen tv was installed, three Caspar mattresses were put in their beds, the Adirondack chairs, two chaise lounges, a Solo Stove fire pit and stand put on the balcony, and the Chili Pads were all unloaded and put to rights.

"What if I don't know my optimal temp?" said Sara.

"The manual gives you a starting temp based on age/gender/bodyweight -- plus your level of exertion. So, if I know one of you is going to ride me for a couple of hours, I'll set the temperature lower than normal," Andy said grinningly. "And, if you're sleeping with someone, you'll want to set it lower as well."

"Based on all that shit you just said," remarked Sara, "you need to set yours at zero. You'll need the cryogenic factor to help you recover when I'm done with you."

"Andy," said Eden, "please thank your grandfather for us. This really is wonderful."

"I will. I'm sure they'll be up here in the next couple of weeks. We'll have dinner with them -- they're dying to meet you."

"So, we need you to be the one who does it," exclaimed Sara abruptly.

"Does what?" Andy asked.

"Take two pieces of paper. Put an 'X' on one, put them in a hat, mix it up and we'll pick. The one with the 'X' gets you tonight," said Eden. "Except, I want Sara to go first."

"Won't it be awkward for the loser?" Andy asked. "I mean, who wants to hear two people getting one another off when you're not one of the two people?"

"Well, that's why I want Eden to go first -- but only if I can watch. The sound of her in the shower was so damn hot, I just about came again. I bet I could have if I hadn't just about passed out," Sara said.

"I have a better idea. After dinner, let's head to the cabin. We'll spend the night in the boathouse. The king-size bed will fit all three of us."

"Deal!" exclaimed both women simultaneously.

"Wait! What time is it?" asked Eden.