Finding Home Pt. 21

Story Info
Life continues at Colton College.
16.7k words
4.77
6.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long delay. Life gets in the way, and I've been struggling with where the Andy/Sara story is going. I've been working on some other projects while waiting for the Muse to show her lovely face.

Wednesday

When Andy's watch went off at 4:35 AM, Sara stunned him by vaulting out of bed. She kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom while he made the bed to Corps standards. He got dressed and once she was done with her morning necessities, he took his turn. They kissed passionately once he'd brushed his teeth, and moved quickly out to his truck.

When they walked into the weight room, Andy was stunned at the sight that met them. All the models and their male counterparts had assembled. A few, however, did look a bit worse for the wear. Andy and Sara shared a knowing look when they saw how Haylee and Jacob moved around one another. Hugs and handshakes were shared, and Andy got a long and appreciative hug from Haylee.

Coach Donovan led them through some dynamic stretches and set out appropriate kettlebells. He issued instructions while slamming a Red Bull. They were going to do the 'Simple but Sinister' workout. This was not a long training session, but it was intense. When he called for them to partner up, Andy instinctively started to move towards Jake.

"And where is your fine ass going?" asked Sara with a gleam in her eye.

"I was going to partner with Jake," he said, instantly realizing he'd just stepped in it.

"Jake has a partner, and she's much prettier than you are, baby."

"True. My bad."

"Plus, this way you'll know just how bad I beat your ass," she giggled.

"Be careful. Your mouth is writing checks your lovely ass can't cash," he replied, grinning at her.

"You and I both know my ass can handle whatever you can throw at it," she taunted back.

The workout protocol was straightforward. 10 swings every minute on the minute for 10 rounds. You had the remainder of the minute to recover. Andy had gotten in the habit of doing pushups as an active recovery, but he decided on jumping jacks this morning. He hadn't done this in over a week, and he knew they had a long day ahead of them.

He beat Sara handily the first set of ten. She glared at him as he set his bell down and began doing his jumping jacks. By the second set, she'd found her groove, and it was closer than he wanted to admit. Sara smiled at him as she did her jumping jacks, and it was all he could do not to stare at her lovely breasts as she did her recovery exercise. By the final set, they were dead even; the grin on Sara's face told him all he needed to know.

The next five minutes were spent doing alternating Turkish get ups. They did these continually, and while you didn't have to count your reps, they both knew it was on. Andy won round one with the swings, and Sara was not going to let that slide. He grinned as he saw the look of determination and focus on her face. As Andy stood up to press his bell on his first TGU, he saw that Sara was already lowering her bell and beginning her descent. This was not just a strength exercise, it also required raw athleticism and coordination. As the daughter of an NBA hall-of-famer, and an elite dancer, she had him smoked. Her movements were fluid and powerful. He was in better shape - maybe - but she was the better athlete. She might out-athlete him, but damned if she'd outwork him. They drove one another, with Sara barely ahead on each repetition. Andy was soaked in sweat and breathing heavily. Still, the two drove the other on - smiling at one another in their own primal mating ceremony. Andy and Sara were unaware that the others had stopped in the last 30 seconds and were watching their competition. Andy was focused on the movement, and then on Sara at the top of each rep.

When Coach Donahue yelled time, Andy heard the ladies erupt. He had just transferred his bell from his right hand to his left and was preparing to post his bell, but Sara had already posted her bell and was about to slide her hips underneath her. She'd beaten him.

Sara returned her bell to the ground, and then tackled Andy as he lay on the floor. She was giggling, and doing her best to rub his nose in her triumph. He smiled, and let her have her fun. They'd do this again on Friday, he hoped. This round was a draw, but there was no way he'd let that happen again.

As the group cooled down, Andy noticed the grins and looks of - well, he wasn't sure what they were. Andy was used to male-dominated contexts. He was quite out to sea when it came to this kind of co-ed experience. When they were done, Coach Donovan, called them all together.

"Great work. We don't give out game balls here, but I think we all know who kicked ass this morning. Andy and Sara, hell of a job. The rest of you best get your crap together if you're going to keep up with Hulk and She-Hulk," he grinned. "We'll be in the wrestling room tomorrow morning. It's a hot yoga day. Since this group is co-ed, ladies you'll want to wear looser-fitting clothing. Kail, break us down and go model - or whatever the hell it is you're doing today," he grinned.

A grinning and sweaty Kail called them together and they broke down to 'Camels' on three. A grinning Jake shook his head at Andy as they were leaving the weight room. He was holding Grace's equally sweaty hand as they waited for Andy and Sara.

"Wow. Remind me to never get in the way of you two. Hulk and She-Hulk is right. Thanks Captain," he deadpanned. "My first workout with my lady and you beat my ass into the ground."

"Sorry," Andy muttered. "We had a bet on our workout this morning," he grinned sheepishly.

Grace laughed. "Well, I know the look Sara gets before we row, and we've all seen the Andy stare. It was both stunning and sucky. You two did make the rest of us look like slackers. It's OK; Jake just needs to suck it up. We all know what divas hockey players are," she jabbed.

"Breakfast?" asked Eden as she and Ethan walked past the group.

"Damn skippy," said Andy. "You need a ride?"

"Nope. I'll walk with my man. I'm going to need to whisper sweet nothings to him to rebuild his shattered ego," she grinned. "It does suck that the two of you suck at nothing," she laughed.

Kail and Miles were waiting for them as well, and together the group walked to the Dining Commons. Kail had recovered enough to give color commentary as they made their way. "Hulk and She-Hulk, huh? Power Girl approves. Maybe if Power Man hadn't taken so much of my essence, I'd have kicked your asses. Jakey-Jake was he always like this? 'Hey, I'm Captain Dreamy DeHottie, feel my wrath,'" she said in her best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

"It's OK," chimed in Eden. "All those gorgeous nieces and nephews will be insufferable. They'll probably have to homeschool them to keep from getting their asses kicked at public school," she said turning to them and grinning. Eden came up short when she saw the sheepish grins on Andy and Sara's faces.

"When we sit down, you're totally going to spill whatever is going through those lovely minds of yours," she said firmly.

Over breakfast, Andy and Sara shared the plan he and his siblings had concocted over a similar meal in Boston. The group listened attentively, and asked very insightful questions.

"I'm in," said Jake firmly. He looked cautiously at Grace, and the entire table laughed as they watched their silent interaction. Grace blushed, but then nodded her assent. Sara noticed that Kail had grown quiet and pensive.

"Kail, sweetie; what's wrong?" asked Sara lovingly.

"You have no idea how much I would have loved a school like you're describing. God, I was such a freak in public school. It was only a little better when I went to Magnificat. I get it, believe me. Having really ridiculously beautiful, and smart, and athletic kids in a place where - how did you say it, Andy? It's OK to eat lightning and crap thunder? Hell yes. Power Man doesn't know it yet, but that's where the Power Kids are going. Power Girl approves."

Eden had taken a drink of water, and she blew it out her nose when she heard Kail refer to her unborn children as the Power Kids. The entire table again erupted in laughter.

"The Hughes crew is in, too," proclaimed Sydney boldly. "I went to an all-girls school that had lots of good athletes and was really good academically - but still," her face grew dark. "There's something really appealing about having a place with people who love them, and besides, it sounds like their cousins are already in."

A stunned Cooper looked at her. She smiled at him sweetly, and he said loudly, "Damn I love you," as he kissed her passionately.

Juliette, Andre, and Sara had a brief and impassioned conversation in French, which ended with the Broquard's giving their assent. Priya promised to pitch this plan to Mikey, and to her sister-in-law and her future husband as well.

"We need to go," said Andy glancing at his watch. It's 6:15, and we need to be present and accounted for at 7:30. We'll see you all there." He stood, took Sara's tray, and offered her his hand.

_____________________________________________________________

As soon as Andy and Sara got through the door of the boathouse, they were peeling their clothes off as fast as possible. He paused to smack her backside, and she squealed in delight. Sara got in the shower first, and adjusted the temperature of the water. She turned to him, and he kissed her while pushing her against the shower wall. Andy grabbed a hold of her legs and lifted her up high enough to slide himself within her.

"Yesss!" she hissed. "That's what momma needs. Give it to me, baby."

She kissed him passionately, and he began to thrust in and out of her. She wrapped her muscular legs around his waist, and pulled his head into her chest. Andy greedily latched onto an engorged nipple.

"Somebody's really wet," growled Andy.

"Damn right. My man showed out for me. Baby, that made me so hot. I wanted you to take me on the floor as soon as we were done," she said huskily. Andy continued to drive into her, surprising them both with his stamina after such an intense workout. She kissed him, and began moaning as her own climax was closing in on her. Andy gave several more thrusts and then exploded into her. Feeling her man fill her womb with his seed triggered Sara's orgasm. He smiled as he held her convulsing body through the waves of pleasure. When he felt her relax, he lowered her onto her shaky legs. They kept their embrace, and began to kiss tenderly.

"You're amazing. Seriously, you kicked my ass in TGU's. Damn I love you," he whispered.

"Mmm," she said holding him tightly and putting her head in his chest. "Baby, you looked so hot while you were doing those swings. I love working out with you," she giggled. "Though if we ever have a home gym, I'm afraid that's where all our kids will be conceived. Andy, I wanted you so bad while you were kicking ass - while we were kicking ass."

"It's all the supplemental cardio I get making love to my beautiful wife," he said.

"Well, you don't get the protein boost I do each time we make love," she giggled. "In fact, you're probably in a protein deficit."

"I'll adjust my macros," he deadpanned.

She giggled, "I'll make sure you do. I love watching my man kick ass."

As they were toweling off, Andy began to laugh. "Bellissima, have you ever read any She-Hulk comics?"

"No. To be honest, I didn't even know there was a She-Hulk."

"Well, she's a smart, but shy lawyer, whose name is Jennifer Waters. She also has a rather healthy libido," he grinned.

She giggled as she threw on her comfy clothes for the day. "Baby, just go casual. They'll have clothes for you to put on in the tent," she explained.

"How are we going to do this?" he asked cautiously. "I don't want us losing our shit again and having to partner with someone else. I want my lovely bride all to myself on these shoots."

She smiled and kissed him. "We just be us - like we want our kids to do. Anthony will take good care of us," she smiled.

_______________________________________________________

"Did any of you bitches not get totally Andy'd by your hottie as a post workout, workout?" asked a grinning Kail. The ladies had gathered in their tent, and were looking over the schedule for the day. They were shooting outdoors on the lawn and at the docks of the Cabin.

The Colton women looked at one another knowingly, and Haylee blushed profusely.

Eden noticed the knowing look on Grace's face.

"Gracie? You have an insight for the rest of us?" she asked boldly.

Grace nodded, and got an analytical look on her face. "My mom is an educational psychologist. She did her Ed.D. work on high-performing adolescent males. Boys are pack animals - there's some evolutionary psychology to support this. Every pack has alphas, and then there's a prime alpha," she paused.

"Everybody at our workout this morning is an alpha. We're cognitively and physically dominant. For the most part, we have personalities to match that standing. Those of us who live with Andy have had an awakening, of sorts. He's reminded us of our alpha standing, or is drawing it out of us."

"Damn skippy," interjected Kail. "Dreamy is our bitch."

"We don't live with Andy, but I'd say Syd and I feel the same way. We can relax around Andy and just be ourselves. He wants us to do well, in fact, he kind of quietly pushes you to do your best," inserted a smiling Haylee.

"At this morning's workout, the prime alpha asserted his physical dominance; but that's not what upset our men. What jarred their sense of their own Alpha standing was the presence of a female prime alpha who kicked their asses," Grace looked at Sara and smiled.

"The good news for all of us is that Andy and Sara are very relational prime alphas. One of the ways they assert their prime position is by elevating the other alphas. So, for example, in the presence of a prime alpha who's relationally benevolent - Haylee and Sydney now have alpha males who are unashamedly pursuing them. Without Andy, you're both probably watching them screw a couple of easy cheerleaders," she mused.

"Now you're talking about getting Andy'd," added Sydney.

Grace nodded. "There are a whole host of women on this campus who've benefitted from this. Brian and I ran into Molly Bird and Owen Kresnik as we were leaving the Dining Commons this morning," she smiled. "They both looked pretty Andy'd," she laughed.

"So why the hottie hook-ups after the workout?" asked Kail, "Not that I'm complaining - especially not since your boy toy Jakey-Jake set us up with that bathroom in the basement of the place you're staying." She nodded to Grace as she said this. "Power Girl definitely approves."

"Our alphas needed to feel like alphas. Strong, beautiful, alpha women needed to reassure them that they're not diminished in our eyes," said a blushing Grace.

"Nothing about Jacob was diminished this morning," giggled Haylee. "He was really riled up - but in a good way."

"Once Brian was done screwing me," admitted Grace. She paused and swallowed hard, blushing again as she did so. "We had a sweet talk about the benefits of training with Andy - and now with Sara. Since our guys are true alphas - I mean I think Miles is, but I don't know him very well - they'll respond well to the challenge Sara presents. Andy does a great job of making sure everyone sees and feels the benefits of being in his pack. He wants us to kick ass. Leading a strong pack is another assertion of his alpha prime status. Brian is convinced he's going to have his best season ever. He has a good woman,"

"Bullshit, Gracie. He has a great woman," corrected Eden.

She smiled. "Thank you. Jake knows that being around Andy makes him a better version of himself. He's in a good place. He's both challenged and affirmed. We just have to lovingly remind our men of that when their confidence is shaken. That was at the heart of my mom's research. High performing males are surrounded and nurtured by strong females. In other words, if we want kick ass males, we need mommas and sisters and girlfriends who don't pamper or nag them, but lovingly challenge and affirm them."

"That makes total sense," said Eden smiling. "Think about Helen, and Jessica, and Ellen. They kick ass, and they're relationally wired as well."

"That's also why Andy is so attracted to Sara," said Grace. "She's totally kick ass, and their backgrounds assure a kind of relational and emotional intelligence that makes them freakishly compatible. Eden low-key flexed her alpha status by recognizing that before anyone else - even Andy and Sara."

Grace paused, and looked at Sara lovingly. "It's also why we all lost our shit when Monday happened. Sara's actions threatened our pack. We have a loving alpha prime, and our men are the better for being around him - which means we benefit. But what if that had ended their relationship? What if Andy's new female wasn't as relationally benevolent as Sara is? What if one of the cheerleaders in his calculous class was his new girlfriend? We'd be screwed. We'd lose - not just Andy and Sara - we'd lose this whole network of beautiful and beneficial relationships."

"We can't forget about love," added Sydney. "I get the evolutionary psychology piece, but the bottom line is I love Andy." She looked at Sara cautiously, "Not like you do, of course. The man I want to spend the rest of my life with adores Andy, and Andy has done a phenomenal job of pulling things - really great things - out of Cooper. I love Andy for the impact he's had on Cooper. And there's others; we all know Jeannie Flannery really was a ginger mouse. Andy and his family played a huge role in her becoming the Crimson Dynamo. Andy puts himself out there to serve his family and friends. If you can't love a man like that, I don't want to fucking know you," she declared resolutely.

"Brian, Andre, and Alex left their teams in the middle of playoff runs to fly to Germany to see Andy when he was wounded and in the hospital. That's the beautiful thing about being a part of this pack: we love each other and put ourselves out there for one another. Andy and Sara model that. I had no idea a man like Andy could love a woman like one of us," Grace nodded around the room. "Seeing them love one another like they do has opened my eyes. I know Brian and I can have what they have. I think we all know that now."

________________________________________________

This moving and profound conversation was interrupted by Ellen and the seventh and newest member of their modeling group: Mary Frances O'Leary.

"Speak of the devil," quipped Grace.

Ellen looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Excuse me?"

"We were just talking about how strong men are surrounded by strong and amazing women. Of course, Andy came up, as did your name," Grace smiled.

"You must be Grace," said Frances offering her hand. "Priya and Juliette have told me all about you - and Sara. It's a pleasure to meet you. In all the excitement, I missed you at brunch on Sunday. Jake is one of my three adopted brothers."

"Just a heads up: Frances' fiancé looks dead up like Andy," confessed Eden. "Change the hair and add/remove the scars and those two are twins."

Ellen spoke up. "Let me make the formal introductions. Mary Frances O'Leary is my bestie from high school. Drew and her brother Mikey have been best buds forever, so it was pretty easy. She is engaged to Drew's British twin, so that's a little weird," she smiled. "She and Rilian met at Cambridge - and Rilian's last name is Sumner-White - so he and I are like third cousins, or something like that."

Frances waved at the Colton women.

"Franny, you know Kail, and Eden and Sara. You've now met Grace. She and Jake are," she paused, "almost engaged - or that's what Miss Helen tells me." She grinned.