Finding Jan Pt. 02

Story Info
A man's continuing journey with his mother-in-law.
3.8k words
4.1
23.2k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is Pt. 02 of my Finding Jan series. I'm pushing a bit further into absurdism, bordering on complete silliness. Remember, this is just Part 02 and the pandemic isn't over yet. We've got time. . . .

Finding Jan Pt. 02

It'd been six months since my night with Jan, but I remember that night and the morning after, like it was yesterday.

Although I woke up a bit groggy, thoughts of Jan had already aroused me. I couldn't believe it had happened. I really thought it could have been a dream. All these years knowing her, never once did anything really sexual with her cross my mind. I suppose I had lied to myself a little bit about her tits though. I had indeed noticed them and had lusted after them to a degree. But in those lustful moments, her mammoth melons were almost disembodied from their owner. I knew I had wondered what they felt like to hold, to squeeze, to fuck, but those fantasies never involved her as a person. I guess this what they mean when they talk about objectifying a person or at least two world class tits.

My thoughts danced with the memories of each thing that had happened the night before. The moment she noticed my erection, the look on her face. The tenderness and eroticism of her hand moving up my leg. The instant she grabbed my cock and the sweet way that she suckled on it. The "you'll go first... you need this."

In alternating flashes, my mind kept returning to the way she pressed her tongue against my pee hole. I can't say any woman had ever done that to me before. She squeezed the tip open with two fingers and then fluttered her tongue around the hole. It was both uncomfortable and erotic, like she was trying to stick her tongue into the hole. I know some people are into that kind of thing, but not me and yet, my mind kept returning to it.

With thoughts of her tongue swirling around my cockhead, my hand had made its way into my underwear and I jerked myself off for a few moments. By the time my mind wandered to her lapping up the cum from my stomach, I realized I'd better stop before it got too far. I wanted to save the load for round two with Jan, which I hoped would involve a blowjob while eating my breakfast or preferably, while watching Sports Center.

I rose from my bed and walked toward the closet. As I passed the dresser, I stopped and stared at myself in the mirror for a good minute. I felt both proud and ashamed. I was basically a basket case of emotions. I mean, it's not exactly normal to get a blowjob from your mother-in-law. What kind of person does that?

Eventually, I walked into the closet, if you could call it that. It was really another bedroom that we connected to the master bedroom and turned into one gigantic closet. Custom cabinetry, dressing table, bench, valet, a secret safe. It was really an impressive sight. I think it cost more than some kitchens, but it made Lara happy, so I was happy.

I surveyed the room and took comfort in the fact that all of Lara's things were still there, just as she had left them. It was as though she could come home at any minute and life would return to normal. Parting with those things would have been like admitting defeat, which I couldn't bring myself to do just yet and maybe never.

Turning then to the right side of the room, my side, I looked at all of my things. The wall was divided into three sections, the left and right sections had two clothes poles each. I loved the way Ginger, my housecleaner, kept my things so neat and organized. Every shirt and pair of pants were hung meticulously...perfectly. The center section of the wall had two sets of cabinets, with three drawers each, waist high. Above those drawers was my "trophy" section. The place I displayed my most valuable items of clothing: my nylon gym shorts.

25 pair of my gym shorts, each on their own hook, facing outward, on full display. Each of the 25 on their own hanger, a hand carved, mahogany hanger, emblazoned with my monogram and family coat of arms.

I've probably got a 200 pair of gym shorts in total and Ginger rotates all of them week-to-week and seasonally. Winter shorts, spring shorts, summer shorts, fall shorts. Different colors, styles, sports teams, plain, my alma mater, pockets, no pockets, draw strings, no draw strings, short, medium, long lengths, solid, mesh, lined, unlined, you name it, she rotates them all.

She rotates all of them, except for one pair.

On the third hook, in the third row, dead center on the wall, is my pride and joy: a pair of nylon shorts I had had made by a peasant woman, living deep in the jungles of Vietnam. Ten years earlier, I had flown around the world and trekked three days through the jungle, which included a bout of dysentery, to meet... Mee Ho Lot.

Mee Ho was world renowned for making the highest quality, custom, nylon gym shorts. She was usually frequented by basketball players and rappers, but she also had a strong following of men who found themselves in sexually complicated situations, such as car rides with their moms sitting on their laps or weekend sleepovers with their promiscuous aunts and cousins. In all of these cases, nylon gym shorts were essential.

As I approached Mee Ho's hut, I saw a straw mat outside with shoes on it. As is the custom in so many Asian countries, I knew to take mine off. I parted the shower curtain she used as a door and entered. I would have knocked, but it's hard to knock on a plastic curtain.

Immediately I took stock of the situation and wondered why I had to take my shoes off since I was now standing on a dirt floor. I guess outside-dirt is dirtier than inside-dirt.

From across the hut, Mee Ho greeted me warmly. She was a pleasant looking woman, about 55 years old, with large, plump breasts, a full shapely ass and straight black hair in a ponytail. Oddly, she had a tattoo on her arm that said "Fake It, Till Ya Make It."

As I said, she was pleasant and gave me a warm smile, but there was also a sadness in her eyes. I later learned that she'd never gotten over the deaths of Tupac and Biggie, both valued customers. Recently, when Nipsy Hussle got clipped, I heard she briefly lost her will to live.

I introduced myself and she said, "Nice meet you, American Joe." As she was getting prepared for my fitting, she began to sing softly.

It was weird, but Mee Ho was singing gangsta rap and she really loved it. Her mother, Suk Yu Lot, who I hadn't even noticed sitting in the corner at first, also loved it. I'm pretty sure they didn't know what "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks," actually meant, but they sounded pretty good singing it. I guess they liked Dr. Dre too.

I had read in my dark web chatroom about Mee Ho's process. I was told to get naked and stand on a small tailor's platform. Mee Ho sat in a chair studying my body, the way a sculptor might stare at a block of marble. Every 10 seconds, she let out a "hmmm" or "ummm hmmm," while nodding her head.

Finally, after five minutes, she spoke. I wondered what secrets of her craft would she reveal with her questions.

"You shaow... not graow."

"What?!?!" I asked.

She repeated, "You shaow... not groaw."

With a big grin, meant to cover my embarrassment at not understanding her or to appear anything but humble, I asked again what she meant.

Again, she said, "you shaow... not graow," but this time, when she said "shoaw," she placed her hands in the air about a foot apart and when she said "graow," she put them an inch apart.

I let out a hearty laugh as it dawned on me. "Yes," I said, "I show... not grow." We all laughed. She then went back to studying me and said, "OK, American Joe, I give you extra fabric in front, like Biggie."

Mee Ho got up from her chair and approached me. With her tape measure in hand, she started to take measurements. My height, my waist, my hips, my thighs. As she measured my inseam, her hand pressed up firmly against my balls. She seemed to barely notice. All in a day's work for her, I guess.

And then suddenly, I realized she was measuring my cock, both its length and circumference. What in the holy hell.

"Must ensure proper fit for friend," she said, laughing.

"15 Ma" she yelled to her mother. I remember being really impressed with myself for a split second, until I realized, wait a second, my cock isn't 15 inches long. Momentary confusion gave way to the realization that she was talking centimeters. Oh well, I thought, I'll just have to continue making do with my 6 flaccid inches.

Mee Ho took copious notes. Not just the measurements, but I guess of all of her observations of my body. While she did so, I confess, the situation got the best of me. I was naked, Mee Ho was there, her large tits, popping out of her shirt. What was I supposed to do, will myself to not get an erection? She's a professional, she'd understand.

As my friend stood at full attention, Mee Ho laughed. Grabbing her measuring tape, she said "22.5"... about nine inches.

"You lie. You lie. You graow too" and she and Suk Yu let out a belly laugh.

As I joined in the laughter, Mee Ho grabbed my cock and began to jerk me off. I looked at her with surprise. I had read in the chatroom that Mee Ho never let a client leave with a full nut sack, but still, this was crazy.

She took her hand off my cock and spit on it. Then she spit on it again and began to rub gently, in a sensual way. Somehow, my cock seemed to grow even harder. I can't quite describe the feeling of her mother watching us. It was weird to be jerked off with someone else watching and doubly weird to have it be that person's mother, who'd I'd guess was pushing 70.

I instinctively grabbed Mee Ho's head and pulled her mouth toward my cock. She eagerly opened it and inhaled me past her thin pinkish lips. I slowly began pushing my cock into her mouth. With each thrust, I put my cock deeper into her throat. I always played a game with myself in these moments: how much of my cock could a woman take before she choked a bit (and in a few cases, actually puked).

Impressively, Mee Ho took easily my entire cock deep into her throat, with no sign of distress. I was in heaven and impressed.

I worked up to a rapid pace, soundly face fucking her and sensing a level of submission I'd rarely encountered in any woman. It was clear that she was there for my pleasure, however I wanted it.

Just as I was getting lost in the moment, her mother caught my eye again. She was studying Mee Ho. Watching her. Evaluating her. Judging her. Enjoying her. The teacher was watching her student perform and was loving every minute of it.

It was still weird to me to have her mother there though. Mee Ho happened to lock eyes with me at that moment. I silently tried to ask her if her mother could leave by repeatedly glancing at Suk Yu and then looking back at Mee Ho.

Clearly, I wasn't very good at this because she looked at her mother and gave a nod. With that nod, Suk Yu got up from her chair and instead of leaving, walked over in our direction. What I thought was the "you can leave nod," turned out to be the "American Joe likes old hoe's nod." Oh boy, I thought. This will be interesting.

Suk Yu was actually in better shape than Mee Ho. They were same height, 5 foot nothing, but Suk Yu was much leaner, with the same large breasts, which appeared even larger on her tiny frame. I was so fixated on Suk Yu, I didn't realize at first that Mee Ho had put my cock back in her mouth.

Holding her head, I began to face fuck her again. Like a snake, she unlocked her jaw and took in the entire length of my very hard cock. I held her head all the way down to the base for a few moments and then, a new sensation crept into my awareness. Turning my head, I could see Suk Yu on her knees, behind me. Her hands holding my ass cheeks apart, as her tongue was firmly licking my asshole.

Suk Yu had clearly done this before and I'd never felt a tongue that skilled on my ass. She was unbelievable and like her daughter, clearly as submissive as a woman could be. With my senses nearly overwhelmed, I realize my balls weren't getting any attention. I gently pulled Suk Yu off of my asshole. While giving her a quizzical look, I grabbed her right hand and guided it toward my nuts. She understood her mistake and began to massage them like the pro I knew she was. I then grabbed her head and brought her back to my asshole.

After the disruption of putting Suk Yu's hand on my balls had passed, we got into a great rhythm. Moving in sync, as if they were communicating telepathically, Mee Ho's mouth bobbed up and down on my cock at the same pace Suk Yu licked my ass and her hand squeezed my nuts.

In and out of her mouth my cock went. Not too fast, not too slow. Just steady, at a healthy pace. Mee Ho had spectacular technique. She maintained nearly perfect suction the entire time. Just hot, wet, consistent suction.

Concerned that I might cum and not really prepared to have this end yet, I pulled my cock out of Mee Ho's mouth, grabbed her hair by the nape of her neck and began to slap her face with my dick. She giggled like a schoolgirl, her tongue wagging for more, as her hand started to rub her pussy.

I ordered them to take off their shirts and now that I could really see them, they were truly a sight. Four large, beautiful tits, identical in every way. From their pink areolas, to the length of their hard nipples, to the fullness each tit had. Heavy and round, just as I like them. Gravity had taken more of a toll on Suk Yu, but I didn't mind.

I was enjoying myself, but Suk Yu must have started to get jealous because she called her daughter's name. Speaking to her in a stern voice I couldn't understand, Mee Ho inched over and Suk Yu came around and took my cock in her mouth. Mee Ho replaced her mother on my ass and balls.

Just like Mee Ho, Suk Yu easily took the length of my shaft down her throat. Her moaning was more intense than Mee Ho's had been and the vibration only served to turn me on more.

After several minutes of face fucking her, I came to the funny realization that they sucked cock alike. I mean, when you think about it, different girls all have different techniques and no two blowjobs are exactly the same. Similar perhaps, but never the same. Yet, Suk Yu and Mee Ho felt identical. The daughter had clearly learned well from the master.

I grabbed Mee Ho's head and led her back to my cock. Mee Ho worked the tip, her mouth glued to it, saliva swirling and heavy suction. I gave the shaft and balls to Suk Yu. Her lips on the side of my thick shaft, running her mouth to the base, up to Mee Ho's face and then back down, all the while squeezing my nuts tightly, very tightly. Holding both their heads in my hands, I guided them in their work.

I was in ecstasy with these two masters working my stick, but all good things must come to an end and I was slated to take a tour of the Hanoi Hilton later that day.

I decided that Mee Ho deserved to finish me off, with Suk Yu, working a support role. Stopping them for a second, I put Suk Yu directly underneath me and instinctively she began to lick my ass and balls.

Mee Ho also understood her job and immediately engulfed my cock in her mouth again. Holding her by the back of her head, I face fucked her, ordering her to suck it harder and harder. She didn't understand all of my English, but she definitely understood that.

Ramming my cock down her throat, she must have been getting tired, because she'd now occasionally gag, but otherwise made that unique sound that only cock sucking can produce. Faster and faster her head moved on my dick. Endless saliva wrapping my cock in its warmth. Long, deep strokes in her mouth, her lips just passing the head of my cock and then all the way back down. Looking back, it was her eagerness which I remember most.

Her passion for cock sucking aroused me so much that I knew I wouldn't make it much longer. In the last second of conscious thought that I had, I realized I had to share my load with both Mee Ho and Suk Yu. Grabbing her head, I pulled Suk Yu's face close to Mee Ho. I quickly pulled my cock out of Mee Ho's mouth and began to jerk myself toward their faces. With eyes closed, they waited for their treat. Mother and daughter, waiting for the warm splash of my love juice.

I also closed my eyes for a second to concentrate on syncing my body for an eruption. As I opened them, I stared at these two beauties and let loose a huge explosion. Wave after wave after wave erupted from the vice-like grip I maintained on my dick. First on Mee Ho's face, then Suk Yu and back and forth. I aimed for their foreheads, cheeks, noses and into their waiting mouths. I wanted it everywhere and so did they.

It was a masterpiece. My jizz was everywhere. A line from the cheek, across the eye, to the forehead here . . . . a jizz mustache there. Jackson Pollock would have been proud. I wondered if, in fact, massive loads had inspired him. Although I didn't want to ruin my masterpiece, I couldn't help but use my cock to spread my cum evenly all over their faces. As I rubbed my cum on them, their tongues lapped at my dick as it passed their lips. By the time I was done, there was an even white sheen to their faces. It almost looked like a Vietnamese version of Kabuki Theater, which made me laugh.

Exhausted, I nearly collapsed into the nearby chair. Staring at them, I couldn't believe my eyes. Mee Ho began to lick her mother's face clean. When she was done, Suk Yu did the same for Mee Ho. I'd definitely never seen that before. After they were both spotless, Mee Ho crawled over, on her hands and knees, and gently licked me clean, as well. Suk Yu disappeared for a second and reappeared obediently offering me a cup of tea and a bow.

As I sipped my beverage, Mee Ho told me it was time for the most important part of my visit, fabric and design selection for my custom gym shorts.

I reviewed endless fabric choices in the swatch book, as Suk Yu massaged my feet. She was softly singing yet another rap song. Notorious B.I.G.'s "when I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick/You look so good, I suck on your daddy's dick." Again, I don't know if they understood it, but it made sense under the circumstances.

Finally, I found my choice, a handmade crimson red nylon mesh. It was a very limited production fabric, woven by deaf, mutes in Singapore, but that's a story for another day.

After selecting it, I then decided on all the design details. Medium/long length, barrel draw string, contrasting triple black stitching and pockets. I got all the options and, of course, my name would be embroidered on the label. Mee Ho told me it would take twelve weeks to make my shorts to her exacting standards, but that they'd be magnificent.

Realizing how late it was, I apologized to Mee Ho and told her about my Hanoi Hilton tour. She laughed at me and told me if I was into that, she'd be happy to connect my nuts to a car battery. I politely declined.

With the paperwork in order, I hugged Mee Ho goodbye and waved to Suk Yu.

In a flash, I was transported back to my closet, staring at my wall and my Mee Ho shorts. I knew this morning was a special occasion and I wanted to be prepared for round two with Jan in my best shorts.

I took off my underwear and put the shorts on. I knew Jan would be able to see my cock better if I didn't have underwear on and I wanted her to know I meant business.

Exiting my room, I walked down the stairs and headed toward the kitchen. As I git closer, I became increasingly aware of how quiet the house was. No tv, no music. No smell of freshly brewed coffee in the air.

I thought maybe Jan was sleeping, but as I stood in the empty kitchen, looking out the window, I could see her car wasn't in the driveway. She'd left. Disappointed and feeling utterly awkward, I sat at the table and saw the note.

12