Finding Love at a Funeral

Story Info
Son finds love at a family funeral.
7.1k words
4.39
53.7k
56
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As with nearly all my stories, each and every person in this story is fictional. They only exist in my mind. If sexy stuff happens, the lucky ones doing those things are 18, or older. If sex between siblings isn't your thing, find another story. You've been warned!

HATE! That's a horrible word, but in the context of my life, its the only word I can conjure up regarding the man who I've been told has just died. For the first eighteen years of my life, he masqueraded as my father. I'll elaborate on that further into my story.

My name now is Dylan Thomas Young. I was born Albert Edward Williams. Born to Edward and Anne Williams, with a sister, Victoria, nearly six years older than me. Get the picture? Victoria and Albert?

For reasons I didn't realize, until later, my father always hated me. I just couldn't please him, no matter how good my grades in school were. It must have been my second year of high school, I just quit trying. Be assured, my grades were still straight A's, but good old dad just seemed to treat me as a non entity.

During my senior year, I received the results of the DNA test I submitted, and realized what the issue was. Edward Williams wasn't my biological father.

I started digging into the genealogy, included with my example, to see if I could find who just might be my father.

It took a while, but with grit and perseverance, I not only found his name, but located him. About as far from our suburban Boston home as you could find. Issaquah, Washington. The only reason I'd ever heard of that city was, its where the HQ of Costco, Wholesale are located.

After debating with myself for a few weeks, I finally reached out to the man who just might answer my myriad of questions.

After several very nice conversations, I knew that as soon as I graduated from high school, I was heading out west. This, after being assured I would be more than welcomed. It seemed as if he wanted to meet me, almost as much as I wanted to meet him. Even though he told me he had two younger kids, with a now ex-wife, he had always wondered about his oldest. Yes, he knew he had knocked up his first real girlfriend, and even though she was over fifteen years his senior, he was madly in love with this older, married woman.

Back to the present. I stood out in front of the house I was raised in, deciding if I should ring the bell, or just go inside.

I noticed a couple move around me and knock on the door.

When the door opened, I saw my mother, who I hadn't seen in almost six years. At first, she just looked straight at me, with no recognition, but like a light bulb going off, she put both hands to her face, and whispered, "thank you for coming, Albert." Hearing this, my sister moved next to her, staring right at me.

Moving inside, we just stood, silently, until I very slowly started to talk.

"First, and foremost, for nearly six years, now my name has been changed to Dylan Thomas Young. Second, I'm here just so you know I'm alive, mother. And last, but not least, I want you both to know that my main reason for me being here is so I can shit on the grave of that bastard who hated me my first eighteen years of my life."

"Albert, how can you talk like that?"

"Mother, you more than anyone should know the answer to that question. Just so your memory can be jogged, do you remember Thomas Llewellyn Young?"

I thought mom was going to pass out. She just might have, had my sister not wrapped her arms around her, holding her upright.

"How can you do this, at this time, when we are preparing to bury your father, in two days?"

Before I could correct her, my sister spoke up, saying I shouldn't have started out with that news.

"Let's sit down, so you can tell us what all this new information is, so we can catch up, in private."

Telling the rest of the people in her house that the three of us needed some privacy. When the house emptied, we moved into the sitting room that looked exactly the same as I remember.

After a brief silence, I began.

"I started searching for the reason Edward Williams always hated me. I will assume he always knew about your affair, mother, that resulted in my birth. Please, let me finish."

"I found out during my senior year of high school, that Edward wasn't my father. It took a while, but then I found Thomas Young, and reached out and started a conversation with him."

"I moved to the Greater Seattle area right after graduation. After a few conversations with my real father, he took me under his wing. I graduated from the University of Washington, with a degree in interior design. After graduation, my dad asked me to run one of his bars or restaurants. Since he owned four upscale restaurants, plus three very nice bars, he gave me my pick of locations. I chose his location in the Capitol Hill area."

Taking a breath, I continued.

"In the two years I've been running the 'Best Bar In Town', revenue has increased by nearly 30%. One thing I always did was to include anyone who wanted to eat or drink in my restaurant, and bar. It just happened to be located in a neighborhood with a very high percentage of LGBTQ people, who like to spend money."

"Are you gay, Albert, oops, Dylan?"

"I consider myself bisexual, Victoria, as I have had both boyfriends and girlfriends. I have been in very nice relationships with both sexes."

"Are you in a relationship, now,? mom asked.

"Not right now, but I've been seeing a girl for a few weeks, but when I asked her to come back here with me, she declined."

Sitting, staring at each other, I finally asked both of them if they didn't have any questions. When neither of them spoke, right away, I got up with the intention of going back to my hotel.

"Please sit down, so I can digest all you've told me. Yes, Thomas and I had an affair that Edward knew about, and didn't complain. That is, until I became pregnant. He thought I did it on purpose, to spite him."

"Is that when you discover he just might have been gay, himself?"

Sobbing into a tissue, mother just nodded her head, yes. My sister just sat there, with her eyes wide open, with this look of complete shock. I guess I should be referring to her as my half-sister, but I held no animosity towards her, as she always treated me fairly.

"I take it, Tory, you didn't know any of this." Tory being the name I always called her.

She just shook her head no.

"Can I ask you one huge favor, son, even though I might not have the right to?"

"OK, I'll listen."

"Please don't do that thing you said you came here to do."

"You know, my dad asked me the same thing, when I told him my intention, so I guess I won't."

"Thank you. I think I'm going up to my room. Victoria, will you be sure to lock up, whenever your brother wants to leave?"

As my mother started out of the room, I moved over to her and put my arms around her, not saying a word, but just held her sobbing body. My God, but she seemed older and so much more frail than her sixty years showed.

Sitting back down, Tory just looked at me, with tears in her eyes telling me she looked forward to the birthday cards I sent her, each year I was gone.

I always remembered her birthday, and she did the same, knowing where I lived, plus my new name, without know why I changed it. She never asked, and I never told her.

After another half hour, or so, of just catching up, I got up to leave, when she moved over to me, giving me a very nice hug, and, much to my surprise, kissed me right on the lips, in a not very sisterly way.

Holding on, as if it meant her falling over, I held her tightly, hearing her whisper she was sorry for that kiss.

I took her face in both hands and returned the kiss, adding just a bit of tongue.

"Jesus, Dylan, that feels good," she breathed.

"I'd better go, before we do something we can't ever take back."

One more very sensuous kiss, and I left with my pants fully tented. I knew I had some deep thinking to do in the next two days, before my flight back home.

I also had some other deep thinking to do, mainly deciding if I was going to attend the funeral, the next day.

I had more reasons not to attend than actually showing up. My main reason for showing up, was to spare my mother the embarrassment of explaining my absence. Even though I truly felt I owed her absolutely nothing, I decided to attend.

Standing as far away from mother and my sister, I hoped I had succeeded in remaining anonymous.

I did receive a few sideways glances from people who I remembered from my childhood. With each little glance, I kept wondering if the people knew what a total asshole Edward Williams was. Also, were they aware of the nineteen year old college freshman who was fucking my mother practically under her husband's nose.

As my dad told me, the second month I moved into hie house, the two of them virtually had the run of the house. They did make sure not to be caught by my then five year old sister.

After Edward was safely buried, I did pay my respects to my mother and sister. There were a few aunts, uncles and cousins, who just politely nodded my way, but said nothing.

Fuck 'em, was the only thought running through my head.

A couple, Edward's sister and brother-in-law finally approached me, asking in hushed voices where I'd been these past six years.

"Living with my father in Western Washington," I said, enjoying the shock on both their faces. When they didn't say anything further, I guessed they knew the truth, all along.

The one thing I learned not long after my journey out west, was Edward Williams had some short term affairs with boys a few years older than me, in my own school! My own school, for Christ sake!

I decided not to share this information with the grieving widow, or her daughter.

As I was leaving the cemetery, Tori came up to me asking when I was flying home. I told her my flight was first thing tomorrow morning.

"Do you want to get a drink, tonight, maybe even dinner?"

"Are you sure your mother doesn't need you around?"

"To be perfectly honest, Dylan, she hasn't needed me for several years."

"Ok, we could have dinner at the restaurant across from my hotel, but I insist on treating."

"How's seven?"

With a quick kiss on her cheek, I was off, thinking of all the things that could go wrong in this situation.

Waiting for my sister to join me, I started thinking of all the what ifs. Just as my mind began to wander, I saw her at the front of the restaurant. I had to admit, she needed to start acting like a thirty year old, and not like her mother, who always looked and dressed like an old woman.

Sitting, enjoying our fine dinner, we just talked about our lives. Mainly about hers, as I did a fairly good job of telling all about my life, my first day, here.

She told me she was an administrator at one of the exclusive, private grade schools in all of New England. She had a degree in education, and a masters degree in public administration.

"Doesn't working with kids make you want to have some of your own?" I asked.

"You have to realize, I haven't had great role models in my life, Dylan, all I've been around is my parents ignoring each other, and living separate lives."

Fully understanding, I asked about boyfriends.

"Nothing much to tell. I've had several, but all they seemed interested in was what they perceived as a huge payday, knowing how wealthy my dad is, or should I say, was."

"That's too bad, that they tried their best to make both our lives as miserable as their's were. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I should have convinced you to move out west, with me."

"Dylan, my life has been my own choices, and I did think about you, often, even without knowing all the circumstances. For some reason, I just couldn't leave mother by herself, a decision I regret every day."

"You know its not too late."

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"I have more than enough room, that we'd never bump into each other, unless we both wanted to."

I could see by the look on her face that she knew I was serious.

"My invitation isn't sexual, if that's what's worrying you, Tori," I said with a little twinkle in my eye.

At this point, she took my hands in hers and just held them in her small hands. She then leaned over and gave me just the kindest, most gentle kiss I'd had in months.

"Do you want to stay with me tonight, or go back home?"

"If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be so tortured inside, Dylan."

I leaned over and returned her kiss, noticing some of the other patrons starting to stare at us.

"We're being stared at, Tori, but it's not bothering me. Yet."

"Can we go to your room to talk, some more?"

Getting up to leave, we just left, hand in hand to what? Neither of us knew, for sure.

Getting back to my room, we just sat next to each other, with our arms around ourselves.

"You do know whatever we do, its not right, don't you?"

"Is anything about my life normal, Tori?"

Just saying that, I turned, taking her face in both hands, kissing her soft lips, this time, inserting my tongue, just far enough to think she never had this done, ever.

My mind was racing, as one hand found her breast, causing both her nipple to harden and her breathing to stop.

"Oh, my, I didn't expect that," she whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Damned if I know, but I did like it."

Without saying a word, she stood up, unbuttoned her dress, letting it fall to the floor, and covered her bra encased breasts.

Standing in front of her, silently, I moved her arms to her sides, and kissed her neck, then down to her cleavage. Reaching behind her, I unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, giving me my first look at her nice B cup breasts.

Even though it wasn't cold in my room, her nipples were rock hard. As soon as her bra fell to the floor, she tried covering up, with her arms.

"Please lower your arms, Victoria."

Very slowly, her arms moved away.

"Look me in my eyes, please, and show me your beautiful smile."

She finally looked across at me, and tried to smile. I could see tears forming in both eyes, as I took her in my arms, holding her close and telling her how beautiful I thought she was.

Between soft sobs, she told me I was the only person who ever told her that. Looking me in the eyes, she very slowly kissed me on the lips. And again. With my hands holding her soft behind, pulling her against my growing bulge.

When she realized how hard I was getting, her eyes flew open, and she tried moving back, away from me.

"Tori, do you want me to take you home?"

Shaking her head no, her actions belied her answer. She stopped, and moved her hands, removing her panties. Silently, she moved in front of me and with shaking hands, started unbuttoning my shirt.

When her hands went to my belt, they were still shaking, so I asked if she was positive. Finally smiling, she slid my zipper down, and let my pants drop to the floor. Seeing the bulge in my briefs, her eyes flew open, again.

Now, I'm not the stuff of porn stars, but at a solid seven inches, and on the thick side, I could tell this might be more than she had experienced.

Getting the rest of our clothes off, we gently laid down in bed. Just holding her in my arms, I finally felt her body stop shaking.

Lightly kissing her cheeks. Both eyelids. The tip of her nose. Her lips, sliding my tongue inside her mouth. With one hand holding her breast, I felt her nipple harden, instantly. I moved down, kissing my way to her other breast.

With both nipples as hard as rocks, I continued downward. Reaching her thick bush, I gently opened her legs, giving me my first view of her sex.

Moving between her open legs, I lightly touched her very wet lower lips and inserted my tongue inside. With her whole body shaking, I moved my tongue upwards. When I licked her clit, I thought she was going to pass out. Shaking, and moaning, I continued, holding her soft rear end. Moving to get a condom, I moved between her thighs, sliding my cock up and down her cunt lips.

Pushing inside, it took just seconds for her body to start quivering with the first orgasm. Slowly pumping in and out, leaning over to kiss each breast, I though her fingernails wound rip my back to shreds.

As I picked up steam, she must have had three or four more orgasms, before I exploded, deep inside of her womanhood.

Rolling off to one side, and doing some clean up, I thought I heard Tori softly crying. Holding her close to me, I heard her say how embarrassed she was.

When I asked why she was embarrassed, all she said, was its my upbringing.

"I've been told my entire life that ladies weren't supposed to enjoy sex. Mother always gave the impression that she was a cold fish."

"Take my word for it Tori, my dad told me the six or seven months of their affair, she was anything but a cold fish. I guess she just needed the right partner, and we both know, Edward Williams wasn't that person."

"Does that mean that you are far more Thomas Young, than Anne Williams?"

"I guess that's right, but remember, mother did have her moments, which resulted in my birth."

Smiling, and cuddling up to me, her tears stopped, but she did ask me to let her recover, and think about what we just did, and to discuss the ramifications.

Just when I thought we might talk some more, she was sound asleep. Letting her sleep with her back up against my side.

During the night, I was now right up against her back when I started getting hard. My manhood pressing against her very soft, naked backside.

As my cock grew, touching her cute behind, I reached for some lube and a condom. Along with my fingers touching her cunt lips, I very softly rubbed her little brown pucker.

Hearing her moans, I added some extra lube, both to my finger and my condom covered cock. As I entered this very uncharted area, her moans became louder, and her body started shaking.

Just as half my cock was in her behind, her body shook with her first orgasm. With my hand caressing her breast, I started pushing in and out, burying my entire cock in her ass.

"God, Dylan, fuck me, that feels so good."

Moving my hand from her breast to her soaking wet sex, I started slowly rubbing her clit. If I thought her previous orgasms were powerful, this one literally shook the entire room.

Finally, cleaning up and several more mind blowing kisses, we did get some well needed sleep.

Waking up only to find Tori laying on her side, staring at me.

"What am I going to tell mother?"

"Do you think you owe her any explanation?"

"I think I do. We talked for quite some time, today, and she really doesn't harbor any ill will against you. I just thought you should know that."

"Wow, she doesn't harbor any ill will against me, for fucking a kid nearly twenty years younger than her, having his child, and allowing her husband to despise me my entire life? Un fucking believable."

"I'm sorry, if I upset you, Dylan, truly I am."

"You didn't upset me, and to be honest, you're the best thing about me coming back here. As a matter of fact, you're the only thing I've enjoyed about my stay. Also, you have an open invitation to visit me, and stay as long as you want."

"Does that include doing these things we've done, here, too?"

"Only if you're 100% positive."

"I do have some very serious thinking to do on that subject, I want you to know. Also, far and away, this has been the best sex of my entire life."

Grinning at each other, we decided that breakfast wasn't going to be eaten in bed. Showering together, and actually having food for breakfast, she was off, back home, and I made my way to Logan airport, heading back home, myself. I wonder if the other passengers thought I was high, or something, grinning the entire flight home.

Getting back to my house, I really wondered if Victoria would visit, or not. Dad and I had a very long conversation, with me telling him nearly everything about my adventures back in Boston.

12