Finding Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that's the introduction. Now you know who I am. I'm living a lie. Everything I have means nothing to me. So, let me tell you what happened next. It started innocently enough. Then it all broke loose. And now I've never been happier.

I'm so much better off. It all started when I heard a rumour whispered in church. It was rumoured that people who left their garage doors open a little, were looking for sexual partners. I was intrigued. I didn't believe it. So I had to find out if it was true. The journalist in me, demanded it.

* * *

I drove around my neighbourhood looking for slightly open garage doors. I didn't have to go far. Just down the street from my house I found one. I parked on the street and observed the house for an hour. The garage stayed open and no one came knocking.

I put down my voice recorder; the one I use for my journalism, I grabbed my credentials and exited my car. I looked up and down the street and saw it was empty. I gathered my courage, straightened my skirt, and walked up the laneway to the front door.

I knocked before I could chicken out. The raps seemed loud and I looked around nervously. I had practiced what I would say when a person answered. I had to be able to figure out if this was a swinger's world or not. You couldn't just come out and ask.

I heard someone call out from inside the house. I couldn't make out the words. After a long wait I heard someone start to open the door from the other side. They fumbled at the lock and I heard it turn. Slowly the door opened, and I found myself staring at an elderly lady, walking with a cane.

Strike one, I thought.

"Yes?" asked the lady inside. "Can I help you?"

I knew just what to say. "Sorry to bother you, ma'am. I noticed your garage door open and wanted to let you know."

The lady looked toward her garage; which she couldn't possibly see through her house, but she looked anyway. "It is?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so."

"Oh dear, hold on, let me check."

She shuffled away without waiting for a reply from me. I stepped back and looked toward her garage door. It started to open all the way, then stopped in its tracks, and then it descended until it closed. I looked toward the front door and watched the lady shuffle back.

"Thank you, dear. I appreciate the warning. Anyone could have walked right in!"

"You're welcome. I live just down the street and saw it driving past."

"Well, God-bless you. I've seen you in church, haven't I? With that young man."

I managed not to roll my eyes. In this town, women aren't important. The men are. "Yes. That's my husband, Paul."

"He's a writer, isn't he? For a major magazine?"

"Yes, its called Rural Life. Out of Houston."

"Such a lovely magazine. I subscribe. I read his articles all the time. So beautifully written."

I almost growled. I'm a journalist with the town paper but that didn't matter. As for Paul, I edit all his stories and correct them. Paul writes beautiful poetry, but he can't seem to write English in anything resembling a proper sentence. And he never credits me. He thinks it's my duty as a wife to support him. We've fought many times over this, and yet I still edit all his work.

"I'll be sure to tell him. Have a nice day!" I said and walked away quickly.

I drove around and went to a residential area not far from mine. It was a melting pot of cultures out here. The white folk never come out this way. I was being racist, I admit, but I thought that perhaps the garage door thing was more likely something non-white folk did. I knew the people in my church. They were all white. So very white. The chance of them being swingers was impossible to fathom or believe.

I drove through the neighbourhood and spied a few open garage doors. They were open a foot, leaving a dark gap underneath. I pulled up where I could see three of them and waited. I didn't have long to wait. I watched a car pull up on the street and park. After a moment, a white man emerged from the car and walked along the street. He looked nervous to me. As he approached the house with the open garage door he made a quick turn and walked up the path to the front door. I watched him knock. The door opened and a large black man answered. They spoke briefly and then the man outside was invited in. The front door closed. Then the garage door closed all the way.

I waited an hour. I watched another car drive past and stop a few houses down. This time a thick black woman appeared and walked up the street. She looked around and then walked up to the next house with an open garage door. She knocked at the door and a man answered. The spoke for a moment and she was invited inside. The door closed. I watched to see the garage door close but it stayed open.

In moments a van drove past me with the sticker "Soccer Mom" on the back. The van parked behind where the black woman had parked and a middle-aged white woman exited it. She walked up to the same house, and rang the doorbell. I could see a different man answer the door. He wore a towel around his waist. They spoke for a moment and the woman entered. I saw her hand snake under the towel before the front door closed. This time the garage door closed.

I was getting it. It was a simple system. An open garage door meant an open invitation. Once closed, the invitation was closed. There were two men having sex in one house, and at least two couples having sex in another. I was sure of it. It could all be mundane, I knew. Book clubs, or bible study groups. But I doubted it. I spoke into my voice recorder for a time. I spoke to my thoughts and spoke a few paragraphs that captured what I was thinking.

I spotted motion and turned to watch the first man emerge from the house. He looked flushed. I spotted the owner inside the doorway. He was naked and I stared at the length of his exposed semi-erect penis. His cock was massive and just looking at it made my pussy wince. He was a foot long and as thick as my forearm. Jesus Fucking Christ, I thought. He waved at the departing man, his cock swaying back and forth, and then he closed the door. The first man drove off. Then the garage door opened about a foot and stayed that way.

I laughed out loud. I couldn't help it. This was so amazing. This was a story that would rip apart this town. Right in front of me was the seedy underside of the town. They were all so prude and proper here. Spouting Christian values, attending church, judging others, all while secretly copulating behind closed doors like the people from Sodom and Gomorrah.

I waited another hour and saw the soccer mom emerge from the second house. She kissed another white woman almost hidden in the darkness of the doorway. I knew a naked woman when I saw one, and saw her exposed massive breasts. She was a petite blond, with a shaved pussy, tiny waist, and a pair of triple D tits. A man I couldn't see stood behind her and cupped one. The woman kissed the naked woman, touching a breast, and then she leaned farther in, over her shoulder. She had to be kissing the man. She stepped back, waved and then strolled to her car. She had a wide smile on her face. She was flushed and looked like a woman who had just had a massive amount of sex.

She got in her van and from a hundred feet back I could see her applying her makeup. She brushed her hair and started her van. She backed up into a driveway and then pulled out. She would drive right past me and as she did, she looked over at me. Up close, I recognised her at once. She went to my church, but I didn't know her name. Maybe Anne, or something. She was married with three kids. She organised the bake sales for the church and the elementary and middle schools her kids attended. She was on the PTA and collected box stubs for charity and school trips.

She had even taught the Sunday school over the years. She had stood on the pulpit and gave the odd sermon. She was a bible-thumping, God-fearing woman. And she had just had sex with at least three other people in a house not two hundred feet from me. I pretty sure her husband hadn't been in there. I was pretty sure there was a Commandment about that.

She looked right at me and I saw the recognition and the sudden fear cross her face. She sped away and I could see her checking the rear-view mirror. I almost waved cheerfully at her.

This was too much, I thought. This sleepy little town has secrets.

12