Finding Love Where You Can

Story Info
John meets a girl with an unhappy past.
7.2k words
3.85
20k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a month after I started my new job. The guys encouraged me to meet others from the company. Elmer's Kitchen and Bar was the place to be on Friday nights. Upwards of one hundred younger people from my company usually showed up.

Mike and Steve, guys on my project team, did introductions. There was one girl in particular that caught my eye. Young, blond, pretty. She was sitting with several others. As I moved around the room I found myself glancing back in her direction. I caught her as she turned her head away each time. Interesting girl. She didn't seem to join in her friends' conversation, more or less just sat there.

Someone that pretty, how come? I wondered. I walked over and re-introduced myself. The others were dancing so I asked if I could sit. Sue seemed powerfully distracted or distressed. "I apologize, Jim, I'm not very good company tonight."

"Sorry. Maybe you need someone to talk to."

"Let's dance," she suddenly bolted up from her chair. I followed her onto the dance floor. She was a good dancer, better than me. A slow number came on and I held her close. Damn, she looked good, and smelled good. Opps, I felt myself getting half-hard. I backed away a bit so she wouldn't feel my growing bulge. Instead she pulled me closer, her mound rubbing against my crotch. Oh, my.

We did a second slow one, our bodies melted together as if we were one.

"Do you live close, Jim?"

"About 15 minutes."

"Take me to your place. Please."

Damn, we just met and this very attractive girl wanted more! This kind of situation doesn't happen to a guy like me. And I hadn't even had a chance to use any of my lines on her.

"Please, Jim, let's go. I need you to make love to me. Please."

Minutes later we were in my bedroom, taking our clothes off. "Sue, you are beautiful. Such a sexy body. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Shut up and get your clothes off." Who was I to argue.

"Oh, when I felt you on the dance floor, I knew you were big. But not that big. I hope you can get it in."

Ever since I was fourteen I knew my cock was special. Girls tell me I am quite good looking but my big cock scared some off. This girl needed special attention. Whatever her problems, it was obvious I was just a tool. I didn't mind being used. Not one bit.

She laid down on the bed, legs spread. "Put you cock in me, Jim. I want to be fucked."

Rather than jump to the main event I kissed down her body, taking a couple of minutes to reach her pussy. "Bend your legs, honey. Yes, like that. I want to taste you."

She seemed to take a very long time to respond to my oral ministrations. Finally, her juices started to flow, signaling her approaching climax. I redoubled my licking and tongue fucking. She pulled my head into her crotch, mashing my mouth against her pussy. 'Oh, oh, oh god. Oh..." A burst of pussy juice flooded my mouth and face. She pulled me up and kissed me hard on the lips.

"So that's what my pussy tastes like. Thank you, thank you. Jim, you are so good. I really needed that. You have no idea."

I think I did, based upon her reaction.

"Sue, you have the most beautiful pussy. And you taste so good. I like a girl who squirts. You ready for my cock?"

"God, yes, I want it. But go slowly, you are so much bigger than my husband."

Whoa. She is married? Am I a home wrecker now?

"Your husband?"

"Yeah, I'm married but we are having problems, big problems. If you hadn't taken me home tonight I would have found someone else. Let's talk about it later. Give me your cock."

My cock didn't want to talk so I didn't either. I rubbed my cock head up and down her pussy slit, gradually pushing between the lips and sliding up to her clitoris. I knew from experience that my cock would fit but a girl needs to be ready. So I always got good marks for not rushing.

After some minutes I pressed my cock into her hole, just head deep. Then I pulled back out. For another minute I just fucked her with the head. Sensing she was ready for more, each stroke went deeper.

"Oh, Jim, you are stretching me out, but don't stop. Are you in completely?" She reached down and felt my cock as it moved slowly in and out.

"God, you are only half way. That's all the deeper my husband can get. And he thinks he's such a stud. Now I know better."

A few more thrusts and she had taken all of me. "All in, Sue. You have all of me." I started slow, long thrusts.

Afterwards Sue snuggled against me, her hand on my limp cock. "You have the most wonderful cock, Jim. I'll bet you have had lots of girls."

"I've had my share," I modestly responded.

"I got married last year. Stupid me. My last year of high school and I had a crush on my to-be husband Jeff. Now we are having problems. I sure didn't know him like I thought I did."

"You don't need to explain, Sue. It's not my business."

"I feel better if I do. Tonight at Elmer's was my first time there. I had to get out of the house. My husband, Jeff, told me I was a dud in bed and he was going out with his girlfriend. 'What girl friend?' I shrieked."

"He laughed at me. 'One of your bridesmaids, your dear friend Susan. We met at the wedding and have been fucking ever since. She's ten times better in bed than you.'"

"You're fucking her? I don't believe it!"

"Yep, believe it. You want to come with me and watch?"

"That happened a few days ago. I was out of my mind. My husband was cheating on me and bragged about it. And with one of my best friends. My friends, I should say my other friends, were supportive and asked me to join them at Elmer's. I felt so worthless, so depressed. My husband is having an affair because I am a cold fish in bed."

"I had a couple of drinks and I got angry. I was a normal young woman, a virgin, and always tried to accommodate my husband. I saw you glancing in my direction, several times. I thought, why the hell not. When you came back over, I decided, if my husband could fuck around, so could I. I'm sorry Jim, I used you. Now I feel so dirty."

I hugged her close. Her story explained a lot. "Sue, you needed someone and I gladly accepted what you were offering. We both wanted it. And I loved every minute tonight and I'm confident in saying you liked it too. No harm done."

"Thanks for saying that. That makes me feel better. And, Jim, you were wonderful. I hate to keep comparing with my husband but he never eats my pussy. He doesn't do much to get me going, just sticking in a couple of fingers for a minute, then his cock. I realized tonight that he's at least as responsible as I am for my lack of arousal."

"I can assure you, you were plenty responsive. You humped my mouth as I ate you out. You took all of my cock and you came twice. Many girls can't. You have just been beat down. Your husband is an idiot to be out fucking someone else."

We parted friends. I didn't want to intrude further into their marriage but I had my doubts as to its future.

Over the next several months I saw her from time to time in the hallways at work. Each time she flashed me a brilliant smile that set me aglow.

"Jim, it's me, Sue. Can we meet somewhere to talk?"

"Sure, how about Elmer's?

"No, someplace where we won't run into anyone from work. How about O'Malley's? Seven OK?"

"See you there." I was looking forward to seeing her again but wondered what crisis precipitated this get-together.

"Jim, you're the only guy friend I can talk with. I'm getting a divorce. You know things weren't too good for us but it got worse. Much worse. A week ago Jeff got mad and hit me several times, hard, and then went to his girlfriend's place. I called my sister who lives about thirty miles away. She picked me up and I stayed there that night. The next day the bruises were ugly looking. She took photos and then we called the police.

"My husband's in jail and I am filing for divorce."

"Sue, that's awful. I had a bad feeling about your situation. You did the right thing. Where are you staying? Still at your sister's?"

"Since Jeff's in jail, I returned to our apartment. But the lease is in his name. So I'm moving out before the end of the month. My sister says I can stay with her and her husband for a while.

"Even though we spent more time in bed than talking, I feel you are someone that can be my friend. I'm not talking about sex, though that might be possible, but friendship, someone I can share things with."

Uh, Oh. I really don't want to be someone's confessor nor a shoulder to cry on about bad marriages.

"Sure, Sue. What do you have in mind?"

"I really don't know. I don't want to cry on your shoulder about my marriage." (She read my mind). "But you are an unusually perceptive guy. Can we be friends? No strings?"

We had a first date the next Saturday. We shared stories about growing up. I gave a superficial summary of my dating history. She lost her virginity on prom night and then missed two periods. That scared her and a hasty marriage was arranged by her parents. She dropped out of school and later got her GED. Nothing came of the missed periods and her husband wanted to wait on children.

We had a nice, platonic, date. It was funny that we were doing things in reverse. First the sex, then the dates.

Our second date, I took her to my place. We had very good sex. She was much more relaxed than that first time. On Friday we planned on a light dinner and then a movie. "Jim, let's go someplace where we can talk."

"OK." Now what? I thought the true confessions were over.

"You are a great guy and I hope we can keep seeing each other. I need to fully clear the air. No secrets. You know I left Jeff after he beat me up. But there were other degradations. Terrible things. This all happened after you and I first met.

"He and his three buddies would get together for poker once a week. Every fourth time it was his turn to host. He made me take care of drinks and snacks wearing a skimpy baby top and panties. I was afraid to say no and did as he wanted. Naturally his friends got an eyeful of my body. I was so embarrassed.

"A week later he said they were coming over again. The guys decided Jeff would host all the time. This time he made me remove my top and made me model for them. I was mortified but knew if I didn't play along he would hit me after they left. After the game finished he pulled down my panties and made me sit on each guy's lap. They played with my breasts and fingered my pussy.

"After they left I ran into our bedroom and cried. Jeff forced my legs apart and shoved in his cock. I was dry and it hurt. He fucked me for a couple of minutes and pulled out. "Damn, Sue, you are worthless in bed. Dry as a bone." He put on his pants and left, I assumed to fuck his girlfriend.

"I figured my husband wanted to show me off and play up to his poker buddies. So next week I played the bad girl. Bad move. After they left he beat me for being what he called a slut. He said if I wanted to be a slut he would let his friends fuck me.

"And that's what happened. Each week all three guys would have a go at me. I sucked cock and was fucked in my pussy and ass. He kept calling me a whore and encouraged his buddies to use me hard. This went on for two months.

"So I went from being a virgin at seventeen to a gang-banged wife of nineteen. I felt so ashamed that I didn't say anything to anyone, not even my sister."

I was shocked by her story.

"Jim, there's more. After the first time I started to like the fucking. I liked the attention, the complements about my body and pussy. I liked how it felt. Much better than when Jeff fucked me. I rarely ever came with him and all he ever did was criticize. His friends got me going and I responded. That pissed my husband off even more.

"I started looking forward to poker night. The night he beat me up I asked his friends to stay the night so we could fuck some more. I was being purposely lewd and it cost me. I wouldn't have done those things on my own. I know they treated me like a sex toy.

"Anyway, now you know everything. Jeff was right, I am a slut."

"No, you're not. You are a very nice girl, a beautiful girl. A girl any guy could fall for. Your stupid husband used you to satisfy his warped fantasies. I don't blame you for responding to the sex. With time you can put this behind you. It helps to talk things out and I am a good listener."

"You are a real gem, Jim. I guess what bothers me the most is that I really liked getting gangbanged by them."

"Do you want to tell me more?"

"They were all better than my husband. Each cock was different and each guy had different motions. One guy only wanted missionary position, the other two fucked me from behind. I liked that better since I could hump back as they thrust. Most of them fucked me twice. My husband took pictures and made me spread my legs to show lots of cum leaking out. He even made me use my fingers to scoop some up and eat it.

"I thought you would be repulsed by my story. Yet you want me to tell more and more details. How come?"

"It turns me on. Let me explain. When I was eighteen an older girl taught me how to satisfy a woman. I learned to eat pussy. Since then I've had lots of girls. They like me and they like what I do with them. Now to the point: A good friend of mine shares me with his wife. We get together frequently. He likes to watch me fuck her and then joins in. We have even done DP, pussy and ass.

"And last summer I was invited to a guy's mountain cabin. There were three other couples plus me and my girlfriend at the time. We swapped back and forth. I watched the guys stick their cocks into my girlfriend. She loved the attention. And the two wives and other girlfriend loved my big cock.

"So you see, your experience isn't all that different from mine."

"Oh my god, you like hearing about what I did, don't you?"

"Not what your husband did, but the gangbangs once you got turned on. Absolutely. Sue, how about us going together? We are kindred spirits and we fit together in bed."

She moved out of her sister's house and into my apartment. We set up housekeeping and gradually became accustomed to each other's habits and preferences. In the bedroom the sex was wonderful. That first time she had been passive with me doing the hard work. Now she played an active role. Her poker fucks had released her inherent sexiness.

****

We walked along the park pathway. It was a gloriously beautiful day. Sue laid on the grass, her blond hair glistening in the sun. I propped on my elbow and kissed her cheek and forehead, then the tip of her nose, and finally a butterfly kiss to her mouth. "Did I ever tell you how lucky I am to have met you?"

"Yes. Please tell me again."

"I've wandered through life, sampling pleasures but never committing. Window-shopping but never buying. Now I know, you are the girl for me. No one else. I need you and I want you. We can have a wonderful life together."

We announced our engagement a week after her divorce was final. Her ex was still in jail. Good riddance. I ended my amorous get-togethers with my friend and his wife. I had a sexier girl and better pussy. No way I was going to fuck it up.

Our wedding was a small affair, just our parents, my brother as best man, and Sue's sister as maid-of-honor. We left for a honeymoon cruise the next day. We went to the Caribbean but rarely left our room. We liked sex.

Sue's twenty-year-old body looked fabulous in her skimpy bikini suit. I felt proud to have her as mine as she pranced about the pool, guys staring. "You know they all want to fuck you. Which one do you want? Or maybe more than one?" I teased.

"You are a bastard, Jim. OK, how about that one? The one over there, next to the old guy. His suit has a nice bulge in it. Or how about that blond guy, the one with the cute girl? You could have her while he does me."

She sat by my chair and discretely rubbed my cock through my suit. Knowing others were watching, she pulled me up, my half-hard cock already bulging in my suit, and led me back to our cabin.

Back home we settled in a typical domestic life, the likely exception being the frequency of our fucking. At least once a day, more on weekends. Sue became friends with several women her age, some married, some dating. Over lunches the girls eventually shared stories of their bedroom and sexual antics. She held back until one day when Georgia, an old friend from school, ask if we were having problems. "You never say anything."

"Nothing much to tell. We do it just like you guys. It's fun."

"Come on, Sue. Tell us more. Your husband is such a hunk."

"Georgia, that's private."

"Must be good, not to want to brag. How many times a week do you fuck?"

"God, Georgia, you're something else. OK, every day, several times on weekends. And Jim's got a big cock. You satisfied?"

"Damn, Sue, no wonder you always seem so happy," another of her lunch mates exclaimed. "I'm lucky to get my husband's cock on weekends."

Another drink and Sue decided to brag a little.

"I know I'm lucky. He is the best. He makes me come at least twice each time, and sometimes as many as four times."

"Bullshit. No guy can come four times. You're shitting us."

"No, the honest-to-god truth."

"I say again, bullshit. Come on, Sue, you're among friends. I don't mind admitting that I only come half the time my husband puts it in."

"Well, it's true. Our chats are confidential, right. Just between us?"

Everyone agreed.

"Jim is a consummate pussy eater. He loves to do it and I love him for it. Sometimes he will go at it for 15 or 20 minutes before he makes me come. God, how good it feels. And then he fucks me. Like I said, he has a big cock and really knows how to use it. We do all sorts of positions."

"I wish my husband would eat my pussy," Martha interrupted. "Yeah, me too." "Mine does it for about two minutes and thinks he deserves a reward."

"You have a great husband, Sue. OK, that's two climaxes. You said sometimes four. How is that possible?"

"Well, the first two are as I just described. If we have time, our lovemaking continues. Jim eats my pussy a second time. That's the third climax.

"He eats your pussy after he fucks you? With his stuff inside?"

"Yes. It's called eating creampie. He squirts a lot so it takes him some time to get it all out of my pussy. Naturally I enjoy every minute of his sucking and licking. I always come."

"My word, I don't know any guy that does that. So he likes the taste of his cum?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I think he does it because he knows I love him doing it."

"Has he ever eating another guy's cum?"

"Of course not. He's not gay. Eating his creampie is just part of our loving. And then I play with his cock and maybe suck it a little. It gets hard pretty quickly and then we fuck again. So there's my fourth climax."

Her friends looked at her and at each other.

"Well, all I've got to say is you better keep your guy really happy. He's one in a million. If you ever want to share, call me," Georgia responded.

*****

"Jim, my friends and I were talking at lunch today. They talk openly about their sexual adventures. I guess I had a little too much to drink. I told them about our lovemaking and that you had a big cock."

"You should have known better. Well, I'm proud of what we do, so what the hell. Let them be envious of us."

"Oh, by the way, my friend Georgia said you were a hunk and hinted about getting together. She was always pretty wild in high school. She and I even played together a little bit back then. I haven't met her new husband, Tom. But Georgia is a real looker so he's probably good looking. How about us having them over for drinks some time?"

We had a nice time. Georgia was certainly very attractive and seemingly did well in her choice of husbands. We socialized with them several more times.

"We sure enjoy doing things with you guys," Georgia said as she and Sue had lunch together. "When are we going to get together?"

12