Finding Meridian Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor walked back in and Alex wanted to talk with him in private. Each sister hugged her and went to the other room.

"You have healthcare on the island correct?" The doctor was still looking over the blood work and results.

"Yes, so what's the bad news doc? I have an infection and can never have children? That would top this all off." Alex said shaking her head.

"You remember me telling you we don't know how this works. This kind of pregnancy is rare. Extremely rare and despite my connections there are virtually no books, prophecies or information on this at least none I have access to. Most of what I found was pure worthless babble." The doctor kept looking over the record.

"What's the bad news doc? I can take it just say it." Alex was numb by this point.

"The termination looked like it worked in the beginning but the pregnancy is back. I have no explanation; I will not risk another termination with you for two more weeks. Then if you decide to try again, we might be able to but that's it. No more tries. I also want you to know there would be increased danger if we try another termination in two weeks. I think it's a good time to focus on everything else and take your time on this decision. There is a reason for everything." The doctor held her hand while telling her the news. "I also cannot guarantee in two weeks I can or will do it. I have no idea the rate of progression of the pregnancy. It's all variable. "

Alex started to cuss and try to figure it out. The damn spell so they couldn't be harmed that had to be it.

The doctor put his hand on her shoulder. "I want you to think about this before deciding. Everything looks normal. Here." The doctor showed her an ultrasound. "As far as your pain, the problem is your pregnancy is advanced. The pain is your body stretching to adapt for twins."

Alex inadvertently gave him a nasty look. Alex started laughing hysterically, "Please tell me this is a bad version of Punk'd?"

"No, with the progression in two weeks I cannot guarantee the safety or how developed they will be if you want a termination. I have my limits. We will just have to wait and see."

"I understand and I don't know if I can do it if I have to wait two more weeks. Let's just play it by ear and my doctor on the island will conference with you. How are my sisters doing?"

"Healthy and progressing rapidly. All looks good. Alex, did you sleep with him again after the termination?"

"No, so I really have to do some thinking." Alex got up off the table and went behind the curtain to change.

"The picture is in the envelope. You have two weeks to think things over and we'll check things out and make a choice. I hope you're not disappointed."

Alex walked out, "I appreciate everything. I don't know how I feel other than puzzled and I need time to decide."

The doctor handed her an envelope and different meds. "I don't want you taking the other medication. Do you want me to tell your sisters?"

"No, let's keep it to ourselves for now." The doctor gave her a hug as went to meet Meridian and Trinity.

"Everything OK?" Trinity said looking at her.

"Just fine, you know the doctor always overly cautious." Alex was too weary to even think about the implications or what to do.

~~~~~~

Logan ran up to Trinity after their arrival back home. He stopped Stan who was getting ready to carry a sleeping Alex to her room. Stan gave him an irritated look. "I'll take her. Hand her over." Logan said with irritation and possessiveness.

"Is she OK? Are there complications?"Logan was asking nervously. Trinity chuckled.

"Just tired, they did a lot of tests but it's just precautionary. He said vampire babies are extremely rare. He wants to make sure everything is normal and fine. There will be a doctor at the island and they will be chatting. He wants to make sure there were no problems with Alex's termination."

Logan cringed at the term, termination and found he held her closer to his chest. "I'm going to put her to bed. Don't worry I won't wake her."

Logan was unsure how long he stared down at her until he noticed her shiver. He found another cover and placed it over her. He pried the envelope from her fingers and placed it on the side table. He stared at it wondering what was inside. He shouldn't look. It wasn't his business.

Curiosity got the best of him and he found himself sitting on the edge of the bed stroking Alex's hair as he stared at the ultrasound. This is what his kid would look like, if he still had a kid. He noticed Alex stir but couldn't seem to move.

"Logan, what are you doing?" Alex asked as she noticed he didn't stop stroking her hair.

"I can't stay away from you. I messed up. I love you." Logan took a deep breath before he spoke again, "So this is what our child would have looked like? I can't stand it. I can't stand hearing you cry. I can't stand knowing I pushed you to getting rid of a child, my child. I should have been willing to stand behind you no matter what. I've fucked up. I just wish we could start over. I wish you could forgive me." Logan sat down the ultrasound and sunk his head into his hands.

Alex pulled him over and held him. "Logan, I can forgive you but I'm going to need time for you to show you'll be there for me. And we have something else to discuss but I don't know how to say it."

"I love you Alex. I just want forgiveness and maybe if you would be willing in the future after I've shown you that you can trust me we could have the chant done again. I want you as my mate, with my children and in my life forever." Logan moved down and rested his head on her stomach. A look of shock came over his face, "Three heartbeats? Alex did you not terminate the pregnancy? Are they mine or was it that officer? I'm not mad if it is, you deserve to be happy." The thought of the children being from another man made him want to scream in rage. Logan didn't realize he was growling at the thought of giving her up.

"Logan, I wasn't with him that way. You can thank Trinity for the twins. She cast a spell so we couldn't be injured for two weeks. It seems to have brought the children back."

Logan ran his hands over her stomach and the small bump. "Give us a chance Alex. Give me a chance to show you I can be everything you have ever wanted. I would like for you to keep the children but that is your choice. But I'd like you to keep them. I'll be there for you the entire time. Are you hungry? You haven't been eating. You also need to sleep. Let me get you something to eat and then you can rest. You can think over everything and don't need to make a decision now." He didn't remove his hands as the possessively ran over her stomach.

"Logan, I'm not hungry. How can you go from cold and treating me like shit to doting on me?" Alex stared at him.

"I made a mistake. I was an asshole and I don't care what others think. I'll dote on you as much as I want. I've got time to make up for. I have to convince you to be my wife and mate. Will you give us a chance?" The look of love and heartbreak in his eyes broke through Alex's barriers.

"Yes, we can try again but I need to be clear with you. If I decide to have them and if things don't work out with us, I need you to be there for me. I can't do this alone." Alex saw the immediate look of hope in his face.

"Things will work out and I will be with you till the end of the earth. I'll be there for our children no matter what. I'll help you in any way I can. So you're thinking of keeping them?" The emotional sound coming from him and the possessive caresses of her stomach made her start bawling.

"I don't think I can go through with another termination. It's too much." Alex said in a sobbing broken voice.

"Don't cry. I'm here and staying. I'll be your strength." Logan held her as if his life depended on her. "Can I stay and hold you?"

"I'd like that." Logan stripped to his boxers and crawled in bed with her until they drifted off. When Logan woke in the morning Alex had already left the room. He started searching the house till he arrived in the basement. The triplets were locking boxes and going over some kind of inventory.

"Ok, I've got the guns stocked here, ammo, and I also have the specialty ammo we have four cases of each of the following phase freeze bullets, spell casters, fire starters and eight cases of hollow point total killers." Trinity was reading off as she went to the next drawer. "I have some new flying taggers hooked to the guns. Once you aim and tag the individual no matter where you shoot it hits the target. My lab guy Dexter also included something we have to test; battle enders. They supposedly will forever sever mental connections between groups."

"Hi Logan, the rest of the guys will be down any minute now." Just then Marcus, Drake and Connor walked in. Tarrin followed them packing bags.

Meridian began to speak, "Half of us will be traveling straight from the airport. The other half will take a car to a boat to an airport."

Drake started to freak out. "I am not on the list to get on the boat. I don't do boats!"

Trinity looked at him, "Drake, it's a short boat trip to an island."

"Yeah and the Titanic was unsinkable yet they never saw the huge fucking iceberg as the boat crashed into it. I don't do boats!" Drake started pacing.

"I'll move you to the direct flight. Calm down Drake. I won't book you a ticket on the titanic." Trinity was giggling as she said it.

"Do you have any idea how cold that damn water was? They could have put a lighthouse on that damn iceberg and the stupid captain would have still hit it. I don't do boats." Drake was pacing back and forth as Trinity was leaned over laughing.

"Don't forget to dress for the trip and change again in the plane before getting off the plane at the island. You know that there are a few justice issues that must be dealt with before the meeting begins. I would rather not have the individuals for the meeting seeing the court." Trinity said as she checked more weapons. "We are going to split all couples and travel separately. So I will go with Logan, Marcus and Connor taking the long route. Meridian, Drake and Alex will travel directly out on the plane."

"I don't like us separating. I want my mate." Marcus was staring at Meridian as he said it.

"Suck it up. You're a big boy." Meridian taunted him.

"Drake, take care of my girl." Everyone just stared as Logan said it. "She's carrying my children. Keep her safe." Logan wrapped his arms around her. "I just have to prove I'll be there for her. I've been an ass until now." Alex didn't notice she unconsciously leaned back to Logan and started to doze off. Logan pulled her into his arms and carried her upstairs tucking her in bed.

When he walked back into the basement everyone looked at him. "She needs to rest, I'll help. I need everyone to not give her a hard time. I'm trying to convince her I'll be there for her. I will. She needs extra rest since she's having twins. Meridian, can you make sure next time you're in her room you grab the old medication on her counter. She can't take it." Everyone stared in shock at the possessive nature took over Logan.

"I'd be happy to. Has she agreed to this?" Meridian was concerned Logan had just possessively taken control.

"She's going to let me prove myself to her. I can and I will. I got a second chance I won't waste." The statement of resolve from Logan brought a new light to his personality.

"Just reel in the possessiveness. You're not mated and there will be men working hard to get her as a mate pregnant or not." Connor stated as he gave him a wicked grin.

"I'll fight for her. I won't fuck this up again." Logan stared back at Connor showing his fangs.

"Ok, enough touchy feely crap. I need to go over details with you. There's only so much talk of love I can take before I feel the need to vomit." Tarrin said teasing everyone. "I'll let Meridian do the honors."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Dexter's Evil Ammo Depot otherwise known as DEAD." Trinity went forward acting like Vanna White holding up items and showing them off. Drake was winking at her.

"Drake, pay attention or I'll shoot your ass with one of these. Our first bullet is called phase freeze all dressed in green. These will keep any species from phasing or turning so vamps you will become sluggish and feel human. Weres can't change and witches can't do magic. Our next beauty is a spell caster and all dressed in yellow. These are precast to freeze. Anyone shot with these will freeze and be unable to move."

"Now moving along our next beauty all dressed in red is fire starter. When shot with this any species will burst into flames and dust is all that she wrote folks. Our final and piece de resistance and all dressed in black are hallow point total killers. These are Dexter's DEAD bullets. No matter the power, the species, the spell, the ancient or anything else these kill. No if ands or buts about it boys and girls."

"Moving on to our specialty items we have flying taggers. This hooks on your gun and shoots before the bullet. It tags your enemy and once tagged all bullets hit the tagged area. We do have a new prototype. I don't think I need to mention this but with all of these be sure of your aim. This black beauty is self propelled and you need to practice throwing the deactivated ones in the corner."

Trinity was showing it off and holding it up next to her face it resembled a mini black Frisbee. "They are named Battle Enders. These should only be used when none, I mean none of our people are in the group you throw these into. A battle ender will permanently sever all mental connections a group has forever. You can image the damage it could do to our own people so keep these puppies as a last resort."

"If you have someone who cannot shoot, be a friend, don't give them a gun. Hand them a flag to carry." Marcus started to snicker. "Now for the details should your aim be off you need to know the following details. Phase freeze are active in the system for 24 hours. Spell casters are the same frozen for 24 hours. Should you hit one of our people, stack their asses in the corner. Fire starters and DEAD bullets are killers. There is no antidote for battle enders so use with caution."

Trinity was waving a gun around as everyone moved to dodge as she almost hit Drake in the head with it. "I'm voting no gun for Trinity." Drake said looking at her.

"I second that vote," Connor said while laughing. Trinity swung around and the gun went off shooting him in the foot. "Fuck Trinity! You get a god damn flag! NO GUNS FOR YOU!" Connor limped over to the corner as Meridian grabbed a first aid kit to remove the bullet and let him heal. "Drake, have you considered giving her to the enemy with a gun? I'm sure she could do some major damage."

Trinity had grabbed a flag with her islands symbol on it to wave it in Connor's face. As she swung around she accidentally nailed Marcus in the balls with it. "Oh god, I am so sorry."

"Fuck!" Marcus was bent over shouting obscenities in different languages. "Not even a damn flag fuck!"

Drake took the flag from her and held her trapping her arms next to her body. "Maybe we should just tie you up so you don't kill us?" He said amused.

Marcus looked at Drake, "Go ahead and laugh it'll be your balls sooner or later."

"I'm going outside to practice with these little Frisbee things." Trinity said pouting at Drake as she left.

They were finishing packing when they heard. "Oh fuck! Shit!" yelled by one of the servants.

"Sorry!" they heard Trinity yell back.

"She gets no weapons of any kind. No sharp pointy objects, sticks, rock or otherwise." Meridian said laughing.

Alex walked in amused. "Trinity just beamed not one but two servants in the head with one of those battle ender duds."

"She only left with one how the hell did she hit two of them?" Drake looked at Alex perplexed.

"She beamed it off a tree so hard it smashed in half and each half hit a two of the male servants coming out of the house. The doctor is taking them to the hospital because they think she gave them concussions." Alex started laughing. "So what other damage has she done?"

Meridian started chuckling, "She shot Connor in the foot and we demoted her to a flag. She swung around and nailed Marcus in the balls with the flag so she's demoted to no weapons."

"She's fine when she pays attention but damn when she gets distracted she could destroy an army but it would be hers."

Logan went over and wrapped his arms around Alex. "How are you feeling mon Coeur?"

"Much better. So are we all locked and loaded?" Alex asked Meridian.

"Yes, everything has been packed and loaded. We leave in thirty minutes." Meridian turned to see Connor hand Marcus a small briefcase. "Oh no you don't! You are not lojacking my ass!"

"Don't put it in her shoulder. She'll just dig it out Marcus." Connor said while handing Marcus a syringe with a locator in it.

Marcus grabbed Meridian and pushed her face first over the side counter. He pulled down the back of her pants and injected her in the ass. "That should keep you from trying to cut it out." Marcus said as he pulled her pants back up and let her go.

"I will get you back for that Marcus and Connor! Finish things up and be at the car in thirty minutes." Meridian stormed out of the room.

Connor handed Drake a syringe as he went to find Trinity. Connor handed the final syringe to Logan and left the room. Logan sat down in a chair and motioned for Alex to come over. She went to sit on his lap when he bent her over his knees and pulled her pants down. He hurried and gave her the shot and then started kissing her lower back and ran his tongue over where he gave the shot. The blood from the shot was exotic on his tongue. "Don't get scared mon Coeur. Relax it won't hurt you." He licked her ass cheek and sunk his teeth in hearing her squeal. He licked the wound shut and hurried to undress her.

Alex was unbuttoning his shirt as she licked and nibbled on his neck running her tongue down to his chest as she removed his shirt. She kissed down his chest to his abdomen as she unbuckled his pants and they slid off the rest of his clothes. Alex went to get on her knees when Logan shook his head no. "Are you wet for me mon Coeur?" Logan asked as he ran his fingers up her wet folds. He pulled her forward to straddle him. He rubbed his cock back and forth across her wet folds and positioned her over him. "We go at your speed little one."

Alex slowly lowered herself onto him and cried out when she was always down on him. "Fuck you're huge."

Logan waited for her to adjust and ran his hands up and down her spine. He stared in awe at the sight of her hard nipples and nude body enveloping his. "If anything hurts you tell me." He slowly slid in and out of her with her matching his thrusts. The sight of her breasts bouncing made him suck the hard pebble in his mouth. With a breathless sound his mouth broke free, "I wish we had hours little one." Logan moaned in her ear. He increased his thrusts as he pulled her down close kissing her deeply and grinding her clit against him with every thrust. He broke their deep kiss and put his hands in her hair pulling her head back. "That's my girl. I love you mon Coeur. Come for me. I won't ever hurt you again."

Alex started to cry as she looked at him. He ran a thumb over her lower lip. "Don't cry mon Coeur. I will never hurt you ever again. You stay safe for me. I love you so much." Logan felt her tighten around him and start to spasm almost painfully around him. He pulled her close as he started to come; holding her like she was a piece of him he had been missing for a lifetime. He rocked her and ran his hands over her body. Her head was resting in the crook of his neck as she rested. "Mon Coeur we have to get dressed."