Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snapping back to myself, I did remember reading about how many people in this 'lifestyle' required women to be totally shaved. Aaron hadn't mentioned anything on that subject, so I decided to just keep it neat. I had shaved completely a few times when I was younger and to be honest, I didn't like it. It was too bare, almost making me feel like a little girl again, and I didn't like that feeling. Add in the constant itch when it started to grow back, and it was a definitive 'no thank you.' I wondered that if our relationship progressed to that point, that Aaron would ask me to shave fully. I wondered if I would just do it, or whether I would voice my reasons against it.

Finally, after a light dinner alone, I put on my makeup, removed all of my normal jewelry, put on the simple black pearl earrings, and put on the garter and stockings first. Oh my, standing there topless, wearing just the garter belt, with the straps holding up the stockings, made me feel sexy as hell. There was no way I could do anything about it at this point, and my stomach was already getting butterflies just thinking about the approaching event. I put on the heels and just walked and turned in front of the mirror, looking at myself from all sides. Yes, I definitely was heading to the gym next week! I was probably being more critical of myself than I needed to be, but we are all our own worst critics. I could see my friend Brittany next to me telling me I was being ridiculous, that I had the body of a woman half my age. Still, I wanted to look perfect, but there was nothing I could do about it now.

I took my time and slipped on the dress, taking off my heels first so I didn't trip by accident. As before, I had to adjust it so that my chest fit properly between the folds of material, and the cinch area was properly centered around my waist. As I put my heels back on, I walked around and got used to the feel. Once again, the movement of material over my body without any undergarments on made me keenly aware of my nudity underneath. This might be a rough night concealing my excitement.

At this point, it was still about 40 minutes before the car would arrive to pick me up. I sat down on a kitchen bar stool and waited. I let the dress hang so I didn't wrinkle it, but that meant that my naked bottom touched the cold wood of the seat. I took note of this for later, as this was something I wanted to avoid at this event, if at all possible.

Time ticked slowly as I anxiously awaited the ride, but at precisely 8:15, there was a knock on my door. I jumped at the sound, coming out of all the jumbled thoughts going through my mind. I grabbed my clutch purse (where I already had my phone, wallet, etc.) and walked to the door, making sure to straighten my dress before opening the door. On the other side of the door was a younger gentleman, in his mid-twenties perhaps, dressed in the formal attire of a limousine driver. He looked at me and he looked shocked and his mouth even dropped open for a second before he spoke. He cleared his throat. "Ms. Elizabeth?" he asked.

I nodded, not trusting my voice just yet, though I smiled at his reaction. He moved to the side and moved his arm down and forward, sweeping it in front of himself and bowing slightly. He beckoned me to accompany him. I moved in front of him down the path from the front door and observed the car on the street. It was not a limousine. Instead, it was a black SUV. He walked in front of me to get the door to the back seat, and when he opened it, he offered me a hand to help me inside. It was not a normal SUV at all, and the back was open and more spacious, like a limousine, but carefully hidden in a nondescript SUV package. I had to be careful as I stepped in, as I didn't want to expose myself and flash this young man. I had to be careful of the wind as well, and I suddenly had an image of Marilyn Monroe standing over an exhaust grating. I smiled to myself at that, as he closed the door behind me, and we set off.

As I settled in, I looked around and realized that four people could easily fit in the back, probably more. What would normally be the middle seat was facing backward so that two people could sit facing the other two. That made me think, so I called out to the driver, "Will anyone else be joining us?"

"No, ma'am," was his reply. "You are my only guest tonight. Please make yourself comfortable. There is tea and soda in the door panel if you like. The ride shouldn't be too long." With that, he raised the partition between the driving compartment and the cab. When he did, it was pitch black and opaque. I looked out the window and realized it too, was black. They all were. I could not see out, and I couldn't see where we were going. I was suddenly frightened. In my mind, I saw the headlines the following morning ... 'divorced lawyer's body found on the side of the road ... no suspects as of this time ... limousine driver wanted for questioning.' What had I gotten myself into?

I opened my purse and almost frantically pulled out my phone. I called the first person I could think of, my friend Brittany. She answered and from the background noise seemed to be at a nightclub or bar. "Hey, Lizzy, how are you? Where are you? Want to come join us? We are at the ...". I cut her off.

"Brit, listen. I'm heading out of town tonight. I ... I just wanted to call and say hello. Hear a friendly voice."

"Hey, okay, sure, um, is everything alright?" She could hear the nervousness in my voice.

"Yes, it's... fine, I am just feeling a bit lonely." I lied. "I just wanted to say hello. You've made me feel better. Now go and enjoy your night!"

"Ok, Liz. Are you sure you don't need me to come meet you? You know I'd drop whatever I'm doing for you."

"No, no, I'm fine. I really appreciate it though. I'll call you tomorrow. Have fun!"

"Ok," she hollered over the noise of whatever nightclub she frequented. "Talk to you tomorrow!" and she hung up.

That made me feel better, being able to contact someone, so I didn't feel completely isolated anymore. As we stopped at a light, I tested the door. It wasn't locked. I could open it if I needed to. That made me feel much, much better. I wasn't a prisoner. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I needed to trust Aaron, but all of this was so new, I was still so unsure.

I sat quietly for the remainder of the trip. The driver took enough turns right and left so that I lost all idea of which direction we were traveling. What if this wasn't the right driver? What if Aaron is someone I can trust, but this guy isn't? As my fear began to return and I was getting nervous all over again, the car came to a stop. I heard some speaking and the back door on my right side opened. An older man now, dressed in a uniform like the younger driver, stood at the doorway, offering me his hand. I grabbed his hand quickly, anxious to be out of this black hole.

As I stepped out of the door, I was immediately taken by surprise at the immense home that loomed before me. Did I call it a home? It was a mansion, a manor, and quite a large one at that. It was larger than many hotels. At least four stories high, over three times that wide, and very old and elaborate. I could tell it had additional wings behind the front façade, but how far and how large these were I had no idea. Four large white columns flanked the main entryway, extending up to the second floor, supporting a roof with a balcony, so guests could wait outside and still be protected in inclement weather. The large double doors were closed at the moment, but I could hear light orchestral music coming from inside.

As I stepped forward and away from the car, I had to catch myself as I was walking on cobblestone. The older gentlemen didn't say a word, but instead offered me his arm and escorted me up the front steps, under the covered approach to the doorway. Instead of opening the doors and ushering me inside, however, he left me standing to one side of the doors and went to a small buzzer on the right wall. He pushed the button. "Mr. A.? Ms. Elizabeth is here."

So Aaron was already here? He did say something to that effect. I waited for a few minutes, longer than I cared to in the cool night air. As a light breeze blew, my skirt shifted, and I was reminded again that I had nothing on underneath, especially when the cool air came up under my dress. It wasn't so strong of a breeze that I had to worry about it blowing my dress up and revealing my nudity underneath, but it was certainly enough to send a chill up my dress and caress my thighs and bottom with the cool night air. I continued to wait, catching the older gentleman stealing glances at me. My driver had left almost as soon as I exited the car, and though I could hear the music inside, I didn't hear much else other than the noises of the night.

I shifted my weight where I stood, and after about five minutes, Aaron had still not arrived. It was then that another car pulled up. It was a car exactly the same as the one I rode in, with black tinted windows that were just as opaque. The driver did not get out and no one approached the car to escort the occupants, as the older gentleman had escorted me. Instead, the back door opened, and a man emerged, dressed in a simple yet stylish black tuxedo, without tails. His shirt was white and unadorned, and he wore a deep red bow tie and cummerbund. As he emerged from the vehicle, he stood outside and offered his hand to someone inside, a lady, and she too exited the vehicle. She was dressed just as formally as the man, wearing a long ball gown, almost down to the ground, with long sleeves, deep red in color, just like the man's tie. Her dress came up to her neck and encircled it, but it was open above her chest, showing her ample bosom and cleavage.

As the she took his arm, the two walked up the steps and approached where I was standing. The man was in his late thirties, perhaps a few years older than I, but the woman was closer to fifty. However, she was striking for any age. She had long black hair, well past her shoulders, that descended both in front and behind her in long, dark waves. She had a beautiful olive complexion, possibly Italian in origin, and she walked with a grace that made you want to just watch her as she moved.

As they approached me as I waited outside, I heard the massive door to the manor house behind me open, and Aaron emerged. He was clad in a similar stylish black tuxedo, much nicer than the one worn by the other man, with a similar white shirt, but he wore a black bow tie and cummerbund instead. I smiled at him, somewhat in relief to see someone I knew, as he walked to me and took my hand, holding it in both of his hands before rolling it over and raising it to his lips, giving it a soft kiss.

"Elizabeth ..." he let my name hang in the air like that. "Wow, you look even more beautiful than I imagined. You look exquisite in that dress."

I blushed and smiled, looking away from him in embarrassment. "Thank you," I said, as he offered me his arm. I snaked my hand under his arm resting it in the inside of his elbow, holding it lightly, my other hand holding my clutch as he turned us both to face the approaching couple.

"M," I heard him say. "You are looking as ravishing as ever ... so great to see you." He leaned in towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well A,'" the woman called 'M' said, "this is Elizabeth then? What a dear!" She said that last part with emphasis, looking me up and down. I suddenly felt bashful and avoided her gaze. She took a step toward me. "Elizabeth. I am Miss M. It is absolutely wonderful to meet you." She extended her hand and I let go of Aaron's arm, shaking her hand softly in greeting. "A told us how lovely you were, but his words didn't do you justice, dear. After you get inside and get acclimated, we simply *must* talk." She turned to her escort, "Come Roderick, we are expected." She walked inside, not waiting for Roderick as he shuffled behind her. As she passed by Aaron, I heard her whisper to him, "Take good care of her A. Otherwise, I might try to steal her for myself." She then disappeared inside, followed closely by Roderick.

Aaron turned to me and again extended his arm. I took it again and he led me inside. I wondered to myself what I might see in the manor house as Aaron escorted me through the now open doors. I was not disappointed. If this manor was beautiful on the outside, it was even more fabulous on the inside. It looked like something you would see in an old English estate. All I could see so far was the entry foyer, but this was the size of a posh hotel lobby. It stretched half the length of the front of the mansion and extended up through at least the second floor. The floors were marble, and the walls were decorated with gigantic paintings of ancient scenes, draped with linen curtains and pleated velvet ropes. As we walked closer, I knew the artwork hanging on the walls was all original. In between the paintings were curtains and small tables with large vases and other similar pottery that was just as ornate. I glanced up and saw a balcony overhead with several small tables and chairs on it, but they were unoccupied. I saw Miss M and Roderick disappear through the large matching double doors, opposite the front doors, that loomed in front of us.

From behind those doors, I could hear the orchestral music that I heard so faintly from outside. However, this is not where Aaron was leading me. Instead, he walked me past those doors and through a small door on the far right, at the end of the hallway. Once inside, we were greeted by a young man wearing what looked like a bellhop uniform, standing behind a counter. He looked at Aaron with recognition. "Mr. A, welcome, and I presume this is Ms. Elizabeth?"

Aaron nodded. "It is, Marcus." Aaron reached into his pocket and took out his phone and gave it to Marcus, then looked at me. "Elizabeth, as I mentioned before, there are strict rules regarding many different things here. I'll go through them whenever something comes up that you should know. For example, no cameras are allowed anywhere on the premises. Marcus here will take your purse and return it to you before you leave."

I really didn't want to be separated from my phone, as that was more or less my safety net if I got into a situation that was more than I was prepared for. However, I had trusted Aaron to this point, and nothing he had said or done so far had really been any cause for concern, at least nothing outside my own created fears. I hesitantly handed my clutch to Marcus who took it with a head nod and a "Thank you."

I thought we would return and go through the same doorway and head back to the main hall, but instead Aaron brought me around the counter where Marcus stood and to another door through the side. This led to a hallway with a series of doors, where Aaron stopped at the second door on the right, opened it, and led me in. It turned out this was a small but formal sitting room. He led me to two velvet covered upholstered chairs, both deep red in color, facing each other, and had me sit down in one. He sat down across from me.

As I sat, I made sure to drape my dress under me, cross my legs, and fix my dress so that it was tight against my legs. Though he had already seen what was beneath my dress ... and, I thought, I wouldn't mind him seeing again ... I certainly didn't want to appear too eager or trashy. I could do little about how my breasts moved or appeared under the top part of my dress, but I would be extra careful to not reveal anything below my waist unexpectedly.

As Aaron sat on the edge of his chair, he leaned forward and took my hand in his. "My gosh, Elizabeth," he said almost in a whisper himself, "you do look absolutely stunning tonight. We actually had that dress style designed and made for anyone new we invite to our events, so you are not the first woman I have seen wearing that outfit. However, no one--and I mean *no one*--has looked as good in it as you do. I'm lucky you were assigned to me."

I couldn't contain my smile as Aaron paid me that complement. But as he finished, I caught on to the statement where he said I was 'assigned to him.' My smile diminished but before I could even start to ask what he meant; he spoke.

"Yes, you were assigned to me. I'll explain that in a minute." He released my hands and he sat back a bit in his chair, and I moved from the edge of my chair and sat a bit further back also, but still sitting upright. "To start, let me welcome you here to our event. We don't really have any formal name for these, so we just call them events.

"What we are, Elizabeth, is a fairly unique group of people, both men and women, who all share similar interests in the realm of sexuality. This includes the acronym BDSM, but what we do encompasses so much more than just those four letters. Bondage. Discipline. Sadism. Masochism. Domination. Submission. I think everyone in life has an interest in these, even every average soccer mom and blue-collar dad out there. Some might like one aspect more than the others, while other people like several or all of them. Certainly, each of us has a different level of interest. To most people, they are nothing more than passing thoughts or fantasies, tucked away in their imaginations and private moments, never to be discussed with anyone and certainly never to be acted upon. Yet to some, they are more than that, they are real. That is where we come in.

"What we have done is gather a like--minded group of men and women to enjoy this lifestyle together and to mentor others. We tried to come up a cute three-letter initial as a name, but nothing really sounded right. A few started referring to this as a society of people with similar interests, but we ended up just referred to this as the Society." He paused a moment. "Elizabeth. I would like to formally welcome you to your first event in our Society."

He paused for a few seconds and let that sink in, seeing the look of interest and concern in my face, before he continued. "Most important for tonight and for your involvement tonight, I want to make sure you know that you are here just to observe. Nothing more. You cannot and will not participate in anything, even if you desperately want to, or as much as I might want you to." He said that last with a joking grin. "We want to let you observe the experience for yourself and then have time to think on it before you engage in anything. If, after tonight, you decide this is not for you, then we will part and we will never see each other again. You can take this experience and remember it forever, but you will never be approached by any of us or the Society again.

"Also, one of the things we ask is for you to maintain our secrecy. There are many people here from many walks of life, from those with normal everyday jobs, like teachers and firemen, to those who are wealthier and more influential, some in public and governmental positions. Members here respect each other and our interests and what we do, and we do not discuss it with anyone else, period. We have never had anyone breach this trust. Can I count on you to keep this confidential?"

"Absolutely, of course," I responded immediately, but I was already again wondering what I might be getting myself into. Well, regardless, I knew I didn't have to make a decision this night, and I wouldn't be required to participate in anything, so I decided I would watch and learn what I could and decide later, like Aaron said, after I had time to reflect on what I was about to see. With this acceptance, I listened as Aaron stood and moved toward a table to the side of him.

"Normally, for someone's first event, we invite them to a masked event. That way, if it turns out to be someone we can't trust, they haven't seen any faces and can't make any accusations. However, with you, I went out on a limb and we made an exception. I researched not only you personally but your professional ethics as well. I saw how genuine you were when we met for lunch, and I am certain you can be trusted. For many, we have them sign a contract, but as a lawyer you know as well as I do that those agreements only mean something in the mind of those who sign them. The written contract is meaningless."