Finding My Mother on Halloween

Story Info
Payback for abandoning me.
3.8k words
4.45
38.9k
90
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a late start on my way down to Laredo so I split the trip at a cheap hotel near the airport in Fort Stockton. Something was going on, because the parking lot was full for a change. I had been running the fence line all day, so I was ready for a break from the truck. I checked in, threw my bag on the floor, but didn't even change clothes yet. I needed a drink.

I groaned as I entered the hotel bar. The last thing I was looking for was a Halloween party. Well, maybe the third from last thing, after karaoke and trivia night. I had just come downstairs for a quiet drink, but instead I had to zig-zag my way up to a barstool, jostled between costumed locals, all of whom were well on their way to getting wasted. They were loud. I almost walked back out. But I really wanted that drink.

And then I saw Elvira across the room.

Damn, she looked perfect. The hair, the cleavage, the make-up. I couldn't see the slit in her black dress with the crowd of guys standing around, but I would see it soon enough. I watched her as I waited for my whiskey. I smiled at the generous pour, then kept my eye on her across the top of my glass. She had already noticed me. One of the pussies beside her was running on about something but her eyes were locked on mine.

It may not be unusual out here in west Texas to see a cowboy in a black hat, black shirt, worn jeans, and weathered face. But I'm bigger than most, and tend to come across as meaner, and it's not the first time a woman with big tits got distracted by me staring her down.

She wasn't about to make the first move, and neither of us were rushing it, but the game had already started. I smiled as she turned towards her fanboys and gave them a silly giggle and started touching herself on the shoulder and pulling on her hair. She dialed up the flirting and I knocked back the rest of the drink and ordered another. Not for her, I don't do that bullshit. Just for me.

I sipped the second one and watched her trying not to steal glances at me. She tugged at her dress and showed a little more tit. And even though I was staring at her face, the light wasn't great, and it had been a very long time, so I didn't recognize her. I just decided that I wanted to fuck her. With that settled, I got tired of the game. I dropped the second empty glass down and told the bartender I wanted the rest of the bottle. Then I paid up, took the bottle, and walked in her direction.

There were three pussy-whipped men around her now, each one thinking they had a shot. I figured she wasn't a working girl or she would have already taken one of them or all three to the men's room or the parking lot. Not that it would have mattered much to me either way, but I would prefer not to pay for it.

When I walked up, they all started with that "who the fuck are you" look, until I gave them a look back. The look from that country song,

"... I can see you starin', honey

Like he's just your understudy

Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me..."

Skinny Elvis was the first to back off, pretending he needed to go take a leak. The guy in a purple wig just took a step back, then two more steps, which just left me and, no shit, the Lone Ranger. I looked down and started laughing at him, because it was genuinely hilarious, and he got pissy about it but I guess it wasn't worth getting his face all torn up under that mask. In less than twenty seconds, it was just her and me.

I was standing too close to her, in her space. I looked down and locked back onto her eyes, suddenly getting an uneasy feeling, like when you fucked a girl before and it didn't end well. But that wasn't exactly it. And I knew the moment she opened her mouth and said, "Well look what the wolves drug in."

There's only one woman on the planet who ever said that, and I saw it then. Underneath the black hair and painted cheekbones, I didn't need to do the math to know that it had been fifteen years and three months since she kissed me goodnight and left me to be raised by her parents on the Bar KL ranch. This was my mother looking back up at me with her lips parted and her pupils dilated and her chest breathing heavy enough for her tits to be rising and falling while I felt the cost of all one hundred and eighty three months rushing through my head, but not showing a dime of it on my face.

Of all the times I had rehearsed what I would say to her if I ever saw her again, this was not the set-up for any of them. She didn't recognize me of course. So much for a mother's intuition. But she had never been that much of a mother even when she was home. She had me at sixteen, and her parents were doing all the hard work anyway. But I had fifteen years of angry built up in me, loaded for bear. Only problem was, this wasn't a bear standing in front of me. It was a big-eyed doe.

My silence as all this rushed through my head was paying off in the anticipation that was building up in hers. She was almost squirming. And she moved her leg into that famous slit, and slid it between mine as she leaned in closer.

So close, she had to look even further up at me to watch my face. The whites of her eyes, only a little bloodshot from the booze, showed me what she would look like in the middle of a blow job, looking up to see if she was pleasing me. And even now, she was pleasing me.

"Are you a real cowboy, or is this just a costume?"

"What do you think?"

"You smell like a real cowboy." It wasn't an insult.

"Should I get my rope from the truck? Would that convince you?"

She skipped a beat at the thought of that. But then she almost whispered, "Only if you know how to use it."

I thought about it. I even thought about the branding iron behind the seat. Wouldn't that be something? Tying her up. Branding her ass with the name of the ranch she ran away from. I considered it. I pictured it. And in that moment, I reconciled all those feelings swirling around in my head with the throbbing going on in my jeans. And I knew I was going to fuck my way through all this.

Maybe it was the costume, but this wasn't about incest or taboo for me. I didn't give a fuck about society and right and wrong. I didn't have any notions of the awe or irony about crawling back into the pussy that pushed me out. I just knew that my anger needed an outlet and God himself had just given me the perfect one. But I also knew that however I drove out of here in the morning would determine what kind of man I was going to be down the road.

"I don't think I'll need it. You look like the kind of girl who does what she's told."

I handed her the bottle. "You might want another drink."

She took a good swig and handed it back. Good enough. I wanted her conscious, but not able to focus. I didn't want her waking up to all her bullshit in the middle of what I was about to start.

"Follow me," I told her, and didn't wait to see if she did. But the pout on the Lone Ranger's face as I walked past him told me everything I needed to know.

She stepped in the elevator with me as I pressed the button for the third floor. She stepped to the far side, watching me watching her in the mirrored door. She posed for me, the leg again, the tits, the neck.

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes."

I held out my hand and she slipped out of them, blood red lace of course, handing them to me as the door opened. Nobody was there, but it was keeping her excitement high. And she had just proved the excitement. Her panties were sticky wet, and it wasn't sweat.

"These are going in your mouth later," I said.

"I hope not too much later."

"Soon enough."

I let her in the room and she reached out again for the bottle. I let her take another swig. I was done with that for the night. I didn't trust myself drunk right now.

I wanted her to keep the Elvira costume on, maybe even needed it. But I also wanted her naked. All good things in their time.

"What now?" She asked, a good question.

"I break my horses before I ride them."

"What if I want to ride you?"

"You'll have to earn that."

She must have known that the costume was working in her favor, because she didn't just slip right out of it. But she lifted one tit out, and then the other, and held her hands behind her back.

I stepped in front of her and pinched both nipples, claiming them, and then I reached up the slit in her dress to feel her pussy. She spread her legs and her mouth opened wide as she moaned. So after she soaked my fingers, I wiped them on her panties and stuck them in her mouth. I was no longer interested in clever banter, and I wouldn't need that mouth until the next round.

I told her to put her hands on the bed and stick her ass up in the air. She did, legs straight for now, and it was my first time to notice the spike heels that were going to kill her before this was over. I lifted the dress at the slit, and pulled it up to her waist, exposing her legs and ass. She forced it up in the air with her arched back, like her wet pussy was reaching out to me. But her pale round ass cheeks were calling out louder.

She heard me take off my belt, started to turn her head towards me, but was finally afraid to make eye contact. I saw her hands clench into the bedspread in preparation.

I said, "Your pussy is going to tell me when to stop."

She tried to scream, "No!" through the panties in her mouth, and that just told me that she knew she was going to get wetter the longer I spanked her. Her legs started shaking. I took my time before the first blow. I put my hand back on her pussy and it started betraying her already, trying to fuck my fingers, dripping down her leg.

"That's what I thought."

To further draw things out, I took my wet middle finger and pressed it against her asshole. She didn't pull away. She opened up for me. I think she was hoping she could distract me from the whipping by offering me her ass. But she had things out of order. I rejected her open ass for now.

I snapped the belt before the first stroke and she jumped. Then I swung the first one hard, wrapping the belt around both cheeks, and she screamed into her gag, but didn't dare spit it out. Her legs held, but it was clear to me that her calves would be the first to fail. She was already standing with bent knees until I swatted them and told her to keep them straight.

I went easier after the first one. I didn't want to wear her out too soon, or break the skin. After every few strokes, I felt her pussy and it just kept dripping.

She cried after the first eight strokes.

She orgasmed after the twentieth one. That's really what I was waiting for. Her legs collapsed then and she fell to her knees. I swatted her one more time to get her back on her feet so I could fuck her. But there was no mistaking it, she was broken.

I dropped my jeans and stepped out of them. I didn't let her see my cock, just let her feel the size of it filling her up with plenty of length to spare. She came again as I got completely inside her, probably from the relief that the whipping was over. When she finished shaking I started pounding her, holding her hips to keep her from collapsing. With every pump, I was counting down out loud, like a jerk-off video, but in this case I was counting down from one hundred and eighty three. She made all kinds of moans and noises when she heard how long this hard fuck was going to last. She came at least two more times on the way down, but when I finally got down to the final ten, she lost all control. She went slack. She was completely my fuck-toy then, and truth is, I had a hard time lasting to zero, but when I came, it was the best blast of my life. I stayed in deep, and our juices ran down both her legs and mine.

I pulled out of her and let her collapse on the bed. I took the panties out of her mouth and told her to stay there while I took a shower.

I needed the shower, but I also needed the break. And I knew she did too. I took my time in the adequate hot water. Mapping out the rest of the night in my mind. Eventually I got hard again just thinking about it, so I knew it was time.

I didn't even dry off, I just dripped across the bathroom and to the bed, and saw her sleeping. She had taken off the dress and the wig, and was spread out naked on top of the covers on her stomach, her ruby red striped ass evidently too painful to sleep on. Her face was turned towards me, and in sleep she looked younger. She looked almost like the woman I remembered. The woman who had kissed me goodbye and never returned. But my anger was nearly gone. If I had remembered how to cry, I probably would have done it right then. My eyes watered some, so I guess that counted.

I reached over to wake her up, and that's when I saw the whiskey bottle. She had done more than a few gulps. I shook her and got no reaction. I even slapped her ass and she didn't move. That scared me for a minute, so I checked her pulse and it was steady. But I knew she would be out for a while.

I'm not some fraternity asshole who would rape an unconscious girl, no matter how she had treated me. So I just looked at her. She was completely beautiful. Brown hair, probably out of a bottle, but it looked good on her. She hadn't seen much sun since leaving the ranch, her back and legs as pale as her ass was before it turned crimson. I walked back into the bathroom and found the jerk-off lotion they always leave with the shampoo, and I squirted it out on her cheeks and rubbed it in. It didn't make them look any better, but I hoped it might help later.

Just an hour or so ago I was thinking about branding that ass so she could never forget us, never forget me. I went to my bag on the floor and found a black sharpie. I'm not an artist, but the Bar KL is branded in my brain. I drew it, black and thick, on the red skin of her right butt cheek, towards the crack, not where she would notice it from the side. Maybe she would see it in a few days, before it wore or washed away, and she would know. Or maybe she wouldn't. I sat back and admired my work, and decided I might as well finish the whiskey bottle and join her in the bed. I rolled her onto her side, pulled the covers out from underneath her and got her scooted around to a pillow, and got myself behind her, big spoon. My hard-on came back, but it could wait.

She started round two ahead of me. I woke up on my back with my morning wood in her mouth, and she looked up at me with those big eyes I saw last night. But this was not Elvira. This was my mother with my cock in her mouth. And she knew what she was doing. I was moments away from cumming when she stopped and squeezed my dick. She smiled and asked, "Have I earned it yet?"

She didn't wait for an answer, just climbed up and mounted me. I scooted up in the bed so I could suck her fantastic tits while she bounced. She loved that, and she came pretty quick, and sat there with me full and hard inside her.

"Where do you want to cum? I'll give you three choices."

"All of them," I said, laughing, knowing I didn't have it in me.

"Well you've already had this one, so let's finish what I started."

She slipped off of me and took my wet dick back into her mouth. I groaned and she hummed, and it only took a few minutes to put me over the edge. I filled up her mouth then and she sucked and swallowed fast enough that none of it got out. She kept me in her mouth until I softened up, and if a girl can smile and suck dick at the same time, that's what she was doing until I pulled out of her.

Despite feeling dehydrated, I admitted, "I really need to piss."

I started to get up, but she held my arm. "Do you want me to help with that?" she asked, and she rolled onto her back and opened her mouth again.

It was the kind of thing I would have made her do last night, but here she was offering it up freely. Hell yeah. I straddled her chest and put my dick back in her mouth. It was already getting hard again just from the thought of it, so I needed to start the flow pretty quick. She kept her mouth open wide, tongue out, and I pressed my dick down on her tongue and began to pee. She swallowed and choked a bit, and it ran out onto her cheeks and the bed but neither of us cared. When the flow slowed down, she wrapped her lips back around my dick and sucked down the last drops, and by the time she was done, I was just as hard as before.

She said, "I think we have one bit of unfinished business, if your finger last night was an invitation."

"It was. But you were trying to distract me."

"No distraction now, cowboy. Let's get down to the last rodeo. Just let me get cleaned up and ready."

She went into the bathroom and I heard the water running in the sink. I figured she would grab the rest of the lotion to help us with what came next. But I had forgotten about the sharpie. She must have tried to apply some lotion and caught a glance in the mirror.

Things got quiet in the bathroom for long enough that I called out the typical, "Did you get lost in there?"

"Yeah...uh, no. Well, yeah."

She came back out, holding a towel in front of her. Not wrapped around her, like women do after a shower, but in front of her, like it wasn't even something she realized she was doing. And the look on her face was something I was not ready for, as she realized for the first time who I was, and that I had known all along who she was.

Neither of us had words for this moment. But I gave her some time to think through it all. It seemed only fair that I let her try to catch up with me. But I was really hoping she wouldn't freak out.

Finally she said, "What now? What the fuck do we do now?" And I knew that whatever initiative she took this morning was gone.

I stood up and found her panties on the floor and I stuffed them in her mouth.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

And she did. Her ass hanging over the bed.

"You have a choice. The belt, or we finish what we started."

"Do you want the belt?"

She shook her head, and she arched her back and pressed her ass towards me. I applied the rest of the lotion, some on my dick and the rest squirted up inside her. And I started pressing the head of my cock into her ass.

She pushed towards me at first, opening up, but it was too much for her and she tried to pull back. So I grabbed her hips like the night before, and thrust in enough for the head to pop past her sphincter, then eased a bit more inside her. But then I stood motionless and told her, "Fuck my cock with your ass."

She started moving, easy, then harder, then surprisingly harder, even harder than I would have dared thrust myself. She was moaning and wailing, and she reached up and took the panties out of her mouth so she could beg me, "Fuck my ass, Tommy. Fuck your mother's ass baby. Cum inside Mommy. Please cum inside Mommy."

"Not until you cum first," I said and reached around and grabbed her pussy. I just grabbed it in my fist and held on as I rode her, and somehow I lasted long enough to hear her scream, "Yeah, baby! Ohhhhhh! Yeahhhh! Mommy's cumming. Cum with me baby, please! Please!"

And I did. Fucking her, filling her, listening to her cum, my eyes locked on that sharpie brand on her ass, knowing I was claiming her for myself. Taking back what she took from me and more.

We lay there gasping after. Neither of us with the ability to start a normal conversation. Neither of us wanting one, I think. I needed another shower, but I would have to do without it. I got up and started getting dressed. I had to get to Laredo.

She looked up at me from the bed.

I said, "I'll be back through town in five days. Wear the black dress."

And she did.