Finding My Stepdaughter's Phone Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally succumbs to his stepdaughter.
4.4k words
4.34
8.1k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been a bit moody over the last few days. Part of it was from being just about to fuck my stepdaughter, Beth, getting as close as having the tip of my cock in her just as Marie phoned for me to pick her up from the party and having to stop. The other, and more important part, was from overhearing conversations later when Marie and her friends were back at our house, conversations I assume I wasn't supposed to hear.

I'd seen the picture Marie had sent back saying they were having a great time, the guy's hand cupping her breast seemingly not bothering her at all. Later I heard Sally showing the others pictures of someone's cock that she'd taken photos of with her phone. It wasn't particularly big how she described it, around 8" long like mine, but it was far wider, almost abnormally wide. Thinking I was out of earshot in the kitchen Sally had told the others she'd sneaked off around the back of the club and despite her best intentions, couldn't cope with trying to get her mouth around it, instead wanking him until he came in her mouth.

The others giggled and called her a dirty slut, asking what her hubby would say if he found out. Sally frowned and said although she loved him it would be nice for him to watch her take a real cock inside her. There was more giggling and blushed looks as I walked back in.

"What about you Marie?" Sally laughed out loud.

"I'm more than happy with Danny, thank you very much," she smiled.

I asked what the conversation was about, looking bemused as though I didn't already know, but they wouldn't let on. I said I was going to the toilet and paused outside the door out of sight just long enough to hear Marie announce she had his number if anybody else wanted to try it for size like she intended. Loud laughing drowned out my footsteps as I walked up the stairs.

I don't even know why I was pissed off at hearing, that she intended to cheat on me when I was just about to cheat on her with her own daughter anyway. We'd already mutually masturbated and she'd blown me next to a passed-out Marie anyway, I was a hypocrite and I knew it, but Beth had a hold on me that I couldn't explain.

I was sitting downstairs before going to work when Beth came down. She wore a vest top and very tight shorts, smiling at me as she entered the room. She walked into the kitchen, swishing her hips more than needed, looking over her shoulder and giggling at me staring at her.

"I don't think it's right for me you take your virginity," I told her, "it should be someone your own age."

"You want to fuck me, I know you do," she purred back.

"I do, you're right, but your first time shouldn't be with me," I answered.

"I'd rather my first time be with someone more experienced than someone fumbling about, or someone adding another notch to their bedpost," she giggled.

She turned and pulled her shorts down, flashing her arse at me. She then took her now buttered toast and slinked off back upstairs, leaving me and my semi-erect cock to make my way to work. I couldn't concentrate, even more so when Marie messaged and told me she was going to Sally's later. Yes, I bet you are, I thought as I read it. Just a few minutes later another message came through. It was a picture, of Beth in her room with a dildo half inside her stretched pussy. 'This could be you' the caption read. I looked at the time, I had another hour until I finished.

"Your mum is out tonight," I sent her with a smiley face.

"Jodie and Ellen are here later, we're studying," she answered.

Damn. I'd forgotten they'd be there. I cursed myself again for thinking about fucking Beth but smiled that this pretty, cute, albeit very quiet and unassuming, girl wanted me to take her virginity. I'd found myself having more in common with her than her Mum, preferring gaming and watching TV or films to partying all the time like Marie.

I spent the evening watching a film, the girls trying not to make too much noise as they sat around the dining table. They'd giggle now and again, and call out asking if I wanted drinks or snacks. The film hadn't got much longer left to play when Beth asked if the girls could stay over as none of them had college the following morning. I said it would be fine if she thought it would be okay with her mum, and if she wasn't too drunk when she got back as well. Beth replied saying she shouldn't be as she was at Sally's, she'd messaged her earlier.

I nodded and went back to the sofa. I sent a quick message to John, Sally's husband, asking if he wanted me to fetch Marie if she was a bit worse for wear, he replied saying they hadn't drunk much, just one glass each, but had been talking in another room most of the night. He said he'd drop her off to save me coming out especially. The girls came in giggling to each other, Beth explaining that Jodie had been laughing saying she'd have to sleep in her underwear, Ellen laughing louder saying she'd have to sleep nude as she wasn't wearing undies.

"I hope I don't walk into the wrong room if I go to the toilet in the night," Ellen giggled, looking me up and down flirtatiously as she said it.

They went upstairs and I heard a lot more giggling, then Beth came back down to get water.

"I'm getting a little jealous, both of the girls are hoping they bump into you in the night, I think they both fancy you too," she smiled.

"They're nice girls, not quite as pretty as you though," I laughed.

"I'm jealous, but I also think I'd quite like to watch you fucking them too. I'm getting a little damp thinking about it," she whispered.

She turned and walked back upstairs just as Marie got back. I asked if she'd had a good night, and what they'd been getting up to, but she barely answered and said she was tired. I reminded her that the girls were upstairs and she frowned and walked off. I sat downstairs, channel hopping, watching nothing in particular just waiting for Marie to be asleep before going to bed myself. As I walked quietly up the stairs I could hear the girls talking, trying to be quiet but the excitement in their whispering made them audible from the stairs. The door was ajar a little bit, enough for me to look into a mirror and see the bottom half of the bed.

Ellen sat right on the end, wearing underwear and not naked like she'd said earlier. Her breasts were fuller than I'd thought, well disguised under the tops she wore, and her arse was round. Her undies were a cream colour, matching her blonde hair and contrasting her suntanned skin. Jodie sat just behind her, and as she leaned forward when laughing at something I noticed she didn't have a bra on. Her breasts were smaller and pert like Beth's, her nipples wide and erect, her long brown hair hanging down and cascading into her cleavage. I looked up a little further and saw Beth smiling at me as she'd seen me looking.

"Flush the toilet then close the bathroom door," the text I received read.

I did so and paused on the landing, Ellen walking out from Beth's room and leaving the door open. She looked up and paused upon seeing me, then looked down at herself wearing just her undies.

"Ooh, I thought you'd be back in your room by now. I hope Beth doesn't mind you seeing me like this?" she whispered while grinning at me.

"Beth walks around in her undies around the house too. It's Beth's mum knowing you need to be more worried about," I told her.

She gasped and looked towards our bedroom door. I told her to relax, Marie was asleep and very rarely woke during the night being a very sound sleeper. She put her hand on my chest, smiled, and told me thanks for being understanding, before walking into the bathroom, looking over her shoulder as she did so. Whether she'd noticed my growing bulge I didn't know, but I was flattered by her attention.

The following morning the girls were all eating breakfast when I entered the kitchen. Ellen looked at me and smiled, the others giggling. Presumably, she'd told them as soon as she'd got back to Beth's room. I checked Beth's reaction to see if she was annoyed, she had a huge smile on her face while she watched me. Once the girls had gone I asked if she'd mentioned it.

"Yes, she couldn't wait. Both she and Jodie made it blatantly clear that they'd both like to see what you were like in bed. They kept apologising thinking they were bothering me," Beth said.

"Did it bother you, were you jealous?" I asked.

"Oh no, we've done nearly enough everything except for sex so I wasn't bothered. Actually, I think I'd quite like to watch while you fucked them. After you've taken my virginity of course," Beth giggled.

"We've spoken about this," I answered.

Marie appeared, took some toast off the plate and told Beth she was going to shower. Beth asked if she was okay, but she didn't answer. She didn't look in my direction once.

"Are you guys okay? I know something's up, you're not having sex so much recently," she pondered.

"I'm fine, apart from keeping thinking about you," I laughed, "your mum has changed recently though, I wondered if she knew about us," I continued.

I told her about the photo, seemingly inconspicuous even though his hand was cupping her breast, then about overhearing the conversations when Sally and the others had come back. Beth listened, then got up and walked to the table where Marie's phone was still on charge. She picked it up, opened it, and then scrolled the phone.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

"You shouldn't be snooping really, but what have you found?" I asked.

She looked at me with a sorry look on her face, then turned the phone to me. There was a series of messages between her and Sally, culminating with them adding someone else to the messages, someone who told them both that he was looking forward to seeing both of them at the same time. The meeting was arranged for this coming Friday. The other person was someone called Jake.

"It could mean anything," I said, trying not to believe what I thought it meant.

Beth continued scrolling, then showed me some pictures saved. Some were from Sally, the close-up pictures of the cock she'd taken at the club. There were some from someone called Jake directly to Marie, with him holding his fat cock, then a short video where he was wanking over a picture he'd printed, of my naked wife Marie lying spread-eagled on our bed, until he came over the picture, telling her that was what he wanted to do to her.

There was no denying it now, especially when Marie later announced she was going to Sally's on Friday evening. At work I messaged John, Sally's husband, asking if he wanted to pick Marie up on Friday night or he'd be dropping her off. He sent a message back saying he was confused, Sally was coming to ours and I was dropping her off. I apologised, saying that I'd got mixed up and heard the conversation wrong. Now both of them were using the other as an excuse, I knew where they were going.

I moped about over the next couple of days, Beth trying to cheer me up. On Friday at work she sent me a photo, telling me I wasn't going to stew wondering what her Mum was doing, she was going to help take my mind off things. I assumed she meant gaming until she sent me a picture. She was wearing a black PVC catsuit, open cupped with her nipples standing to attention, the crotch open too. She's taken the picture over her shoulder, in the full-length mirror, a dildo embedded in her arsehole.

"You can take my anal virginity instead of me using dildos on it," she wrote, "I know Mum doesn't do anal, I remember you saying."

I had blurted that out one time, she was right. I sat at my desk, my cock now fully erect at the thought, trying not to look too uncomfortable when one of my female colleagues came into my office and told me the meeting started in a few minutes. I told her I'd be along soon and she looked at me puzzled, I stopped short of standing and showing her why I couldn't walk around the building at the moment.

I was a little confused upon arriving home. Beth was cooking tea, telling me her mum was already in the shower getting ready to go out. She had on a big baggy jumper and an old pair of comfy jogging trousers that she lounged around the house in. She asked me to mind the pot she was stirring, then came back with Marie's phone.

Opening it to show me a series of messages, Jake had sent new pictures, some with Sally in the pictures he'd wanked over, and a few more had been sent to Jake of Marie posing naked, all taken on our bed. Beth nudged against my arm, asking if I was okay. She told me to go and sit at the table and we started eating.

"John is dropping me off later, you don't need to wait up for me as I don't know how late I'll be," Marie announced later.

Beth looked at me and pulled a face, but smiled at her Mum and told her to have a nice evening. She said she had some books to read through and went upstairs to her room. The door had barely shut after Marie had gone when Beth walked back in. I was engrossed in the TV, watching a football game, until Beth came and stood in front of the TV wearing just the catsuit from earlier. Her hand came from between her legs, holding her sticky fingers up to me. She turned and swished her hips as she wandered to the door, turning and beckoning me to follow, a big smirk on her face.

I heard her running up the stairs, and by the time I'd found her she was lying sprawled across our bed with three fingers already up her arse. She called me over as I stood transfixed in the doorway. I shook my head no, although the urge to resist was wearing very thin. She pointed to her phone lying on the dressing table, telling me to open it. Naming folders and where to click, I saw a series of videos and played the first one on her instructions. It played, showing when she'd found me wanking over her video, and we'd mutually masturbated. I played the next, Beth had filmed when she'd sucked my cock while I slept, Marie on the bed asleep beside me. The last film was Beth sucking my cock while I stood next to Marie asleep on the bed.

"You're going to fuck me, at least my arse, or I'll show these to Mum," she announced.

"You won't, she'll be as mad at you as she will me," I called her bluff.

"Jodie and Ellen have both said I can move in with them if I need to," she smirked.

"You've told them?" I gasped.

"Not exactly. I told them Mum wouldn't be happy as you won't stop begging to fuck me, Jodie actually told me I should go for it, she certainly would if she had a step-dad like you, her exact words," she smiled.

She took the phone from me and swiped a few times, then showed me the phone. There was a message on the screen saying she had something Marie needed to see, and one of the films was attached to the message. Her finger hovered over the send button.

"So, are we doing this then?" she giggled.

She didn't wait for an answer, running her hand across my already grown cock and undoing my zip, throwing the phone down the bed. She pulled my cock out and while still fingering her arse, fed my cock deep into her mouth, slurping on it greedily. Once it was properly coated in her saliva she pulled her mouth away and lay back, pulling the backs of her thighs to part her legs.

I stood crouched over her, then knelt and ran my tongue across her clit and then down into her arsehole. While tonguing her I flicked a finger across her clit, Beth crying out loudly.

"Just fuck me already," she moaned.

I carried on teasing her, pushing my tongue in harder still until she came and I drank down her juices. Standing, I leaned down and pushed my cock against her soaked hole. My cock disappeared into her arsehole easier than I'd expected, and she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her. I fucked her, a nice gentle rhythm at first until she urged me to fuck her harder.

"Oh god, this feels so much better than my dildos," she cried out.

I slid a finger across her clit again, and a few minutes later her body shook as she came again, shouting out loudly as she did so. Quickly she turned around and begged me to fuck her hard from behind.

"As fast as you can, and slap my arse too," she begged.

I did as instructed, trying not to cum just yet myself. Beth pulled roughly at her nipples and squealed each time I slapped her buttocks, short sharp slaps just enough to sting, her flesh turning dark red in colour. Her hand went between her legs and she fingered herself until she came once more.

"Holy fuck, this feels so good. Let me ride you for a while now," she said once she'd stopped shaking again.

I nodded and lay on the bed, Beth moving me to the middle. As she straddled me she bent so she lay along my body, her hands tracing across my chest and up each arm as she rode me slowly. Her hands traced up to mine, and I felt something on my wrist. Looking up I saw a set of furry handcuffs between my wrist and the bed frame. I pulled to find it secured.

Beth put her finger on my mouth, telling me to be quiet. She got off me and walked around the bed. I watched as she picked up her phone and scrolled, then placed it at the bottom of the bed, facing up towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Jodie and Ellen want to watch you take my virginity," she answered.

"What the fuck? I thought we'd agreed you wouldn't have your first time with me?" And why the fuck do they need to watch?" I asked.

"You said that, I told you I wanted my first time to be with someone experienced. Jodie and Ellen both wanted to fuck you last week, I told them they couldn't until I had. Don't look so shocked, I'll be there when you do," Beth laughed.

She climbed over me while I tried to move but couldn't. I felt my cock nudge between her swollen labia, and then she ground her hips down and the entire length of my cock slid into her. Beth groaned loudly. She rode me hard, making as much effort to push down onto me as she was trying to force my cock to burst from her stomach. The contented look on her face was intertwined with screwing her eyes up and her mouth opening as she gasped. Her hand went to my chest and she twisted and pulled at my nipples. Her pussy gripped me tight, too tight, I knew I couldn't hold out too much longer.

Whether she sensed it or not, she moved down and kissed me, her tongue fighting with mine, a hand moving between her legs again. Feeling her body shake tipped me off, and I started to shoot my cum deep into her pussy. She shouted out loudly as she came again, almost Marie-like in the noise she made as she did so.

"Oh boy that was good. Do you think you might have shot a baby into me?" she laughed.

She raised her hips and my cock slid from her pussy with a loud slurping sound, She turned and squatted just above my cock, facing her phone.

"Can you see his cum leaking from me? It's a lot isn't it, I hope he'd got more to give though," she told her viewers.

She pushed her hips down and sank onto my length again. She rode me, her pussy squelching with the remnants of my cum still inside, then sprawled down the bed, one hand resting on my ankle. The other hand reached behind and she started fingering her arse, now pointing directly at me. She rode me faster, our thighs rubbing together, her nipples tracing across my knees and lower legs.

"Sit up Beth, we can't see his cock now," I heard Ellen cry out.

"Let him cum in your arse," Jodie shouted.

Beth moved herself, squatting facing the phone. Now she sank her willing arsehole onto my cock, leaning back so her gaping pussy pointed at her watching friends.

"His cock looks so nice, you're a lucky bitch," Ellen laughed.

Beth put a hand between her legs and took turns in fingering herself and rubbing at her clit, and squeezing my balls as she rode me hard. She shouted out for me to fill her arse, urging me on as her body started to shake once more, and as she started to cum she squeezed my balls harder still, crying out in pleasure as she felt my cock spurt deep inside her. She pushed down onto my lap, keeping my cock deep in her arse until I'd finished cumming. She clearly had more plans as she slid up my body, rubbing her leaking arse and soaked pussy across my face as she licked the combined juices from my cock, trying to stop my erection from going down.

12