Finding My Way Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally answered her phone and I explained the situation to her. She was not happy.

"You know I have him most of the time as it is. I don't see why you can't handle your side of our parenting arrangement just like me."

Wow. I would have thought that with our son not feeling well, her motherly instincts would kick in. I was totally pissed about her 'care less' attitude. She did however agree that he should be in his own bed while getting over the stomach ache. I told her that I would have him home in about an hour.

When I rang the doorbell, she answered wearing a pair of light blue denim shorts and a crop top with no bra underneath. She whisked Danny upstairs and bathed him before she tucked him into bed. She told me to wait downstairs for her to come back. I knew this was not a good thing.

When she came back down, I was sitting on a little couch. She sat across from me and began asking questions.

"What did he eat at the ballgame?"

"Uh, I got him a chili dog and soda."

"Is that all?"

"Uh, no. Afterwards he wanted ice cream and I got him a cup shaped like a batting helmet with two scoops of chocolate ice cream."

"That's what I figured. You idiot. Chocolate ice cream on top of a chili dog. I guess the chili dog had onions also?"

"Yeah. A little bit."

"And you didn't think that would upset his stomach? Or are you just trying to bribe him into loving you by spoiling him every time you have him?"

"Whoa, now that's out of line, Claire. You know I love Danny and that we have a good relationship. I don't have to bribe him."

"Yeah, well he keeps asking why we don't get back together. Is that all your doing? Filling him full of ideas about us getting back together?"

"Wait a minute, Claire. You are the one who still wants to do things together 'as a family' as you put it. You are the one who suggested that we become 'friends' for Danny's benefit. And you want to chastise me for trying to maintain my relationship with my son. You need to decide what you want."

The argument was getting more heated. As we began raising our voices while trying not to, the tension was becoming evident. Just about this time I noticed that her very light blue shorts were showing a growing wet spot in the crotch. I tried not to look, but it was becoming more evident with each second. She was angry with me and I was trying to defend myself, but my focus switched to her shorts. I was losing steam in my argument and she was still fuming over my rebuke of her. Apparently she felt my eyes piercing into her crotch because she too lost the intensity of her argument and anger.

She followed my eyes as I glanced one too many times at her wet spot. It was not necessarily a regular shape and it kind of followed down the inner seams and down her legs a little. When she noticed it herself, she turned red. She began stuttering a little as she was losing steam in berating me. Finally she realized what I had been noticing. Her embarrassment turned to aggressiveness

"What the hell are you looking at?"

"What?" I asked.

"Look, Barry, don't be judging me. You asked to take Danny to a ballgame. You are the one who got him sick. Then you call me and ruin my plans for the evening and bring him back early. So don't be staring at me that way. We are divorced and I can have sex with whomever I wish and it is none of your business. "

"Claire, I just noticed a wet spot in your shorts. It is very obvious and hard not to notice. I never said anything about you having sex with anyone. Why would I make that connection? But now that you mentioned it, why? Is that what pissed you off? Look, I may have made a mistake by getting Danny the wrong combination of food. I admit that. But what is all this shit about judging you about having sex. Yes we are divorced and you can fuck whomever you wish. As a matter of fact you fucked almost everyone you wanted to while we were married. So what's new? Yeah, that's right your little friends love to tell about your exciting sex life cheating on you husband. I know more than you think I know."

"Get out." She shouted. "Fucking asshole."

I left quickly. The argument had escalated so rapidly I had lost control and said those things. I had not intended to bring that up. And I really didn't want to let her get me that upset. On my way back to my apartment I tried to settle myself down. I had begun accepting the divorce and it did me no good to get riled up like this. Then I thought about what Claire was wearing. I am not sure she even had on panties. She must have let her lover stay too long. At least he wasn't there when I got there. Then I began thinking about how good she looked in those little short shorts and tiny top. Her beautiful tanned legs sticking below the shorts were still amazing. Before I realized it, my cock was getting hard. And not just thinking about her body either. I imagined her lover shooting a big load of cum into her bare pussy and having to leave quickly so our son would not have to see him. That was a big load of cum leaking into her shorts. God how I missed that beautiful pussy.

I barely made it home. My cock was about to burst it was so hard. After getting inside, I pulled my clothes off and took my cock in my hand. About two quick thrusts and I shot my cum all over the bathroom vanity. I was so conflicted over what had just happened. I was bitter toward Claire but she was undeniably the sexiest woman I had ever met. The problem had been that most men felt the same way toward her. It was definitely the 'IT' factor which pulled in most all red blooded men. After I settled down I felt guilty about getting off to what had obviously been a fuck interrupted.

As I tried to go to sleep, my phone rang. It was Claire. I answered not knowing whether to expect another scathing rebuke or other bad scenarios. Was Danny sicker?

"Hello."

"Barry, I am sorry about the way I talked to you. I realize that you were trying to be discreet. I was so embarrassed about my little, uh, 'problem'. I hope that you can forgive me. It was just so, uh, you know embarrassing. I know you were not planning on saying anything. I mean as far as you knew I had just wet my pants a little. I had no right to come out with all the accusations. My god, I basically confessed to you that I had just had sex. I am sorry for the way I treated you when we were married. I guess I knew deep down that you would find out about my indiscretions. I am still mad at those little bitches I called my friends for spreading the rumors. But I guess from your point of view I deserve it, I mean, cheating on you. I wish we could have gone back to being happy like when we first got married."

"Claire, why are you saying all these things. It does not change what has happened. You were tired of me and wanted to screw around. That is just the way it was. I just wished that I had had the balls to divorce you. I guess that is just my hurt pride talking now that is it over between us."

"Barry, the marriage and romance may be over, but we still share a wonderful child together and I want you to be his father in every way. I know that his getting sick is not really your fault although you might have thought it out a little better. I don't want to condemn you for trying to show your love for our son."

"Okay, but why did you have to bring up the fact that you had just had sex."

"I don't know. Just the way you were looking at me made me think that you were condemning me. I felt that you were disgusted."

"Look, Claire. I have always looked at you. You are beautiful. I mean you were dressed so little and I just can't turn off my reactions when I see you. It is hard to explain. As angry as I am, I still miss you and what we once had."

"Yeah, me too, sort of. Does that mean you still have sexual feelings for me?"

"What? Are you kidding me? You divorced me. My sexual feelings are on a long vacation and certainly none of your business."

"Sorry I asked. It is just that you complimented me and I was wondering how you felt toward me, you know, that way."

"I don't know why we are talking about this. It is making me uncomfortable."

"Sorry. I don't want you to hate me. But you said that your sexual feelings are on a long vacation. Does that mean that you are not having sex regularly?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Just curious."

"Or do you just want to gloat about all the cock you are getting?"

"Now that was mean. I just want you to be happy. That's all."

"Yeah, I am sure that is what it is. I wish I had stories to tell, but I am not wired that way."

"Do you, you know, uh, well you know."

"Are you shitting me. You are asking if I masturbate."

"Well, do you?"

"Stop it, Claire. You are being a bitch."

"Did you masturbate tonight, Barry?"

"Fuck you, Claire."

"Guess not. Sorry I asked."

"Yeah, I masturbated tonight. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Really?"

"Yes, you happy?"

"What were you thinking about when you came, Barry? My little shorts and crop top? My tanned legs? Or my little, you know, leakage?"

"Goodnight, Claire."

I slammed the phone down. I tried to go to sleep, but there was no use. I kept getting this picture of her pulling those little shorts down and seeing the cum running out of her slick pussy lips. I envisioned her sticking a finger in her flowing pussy and licking the cum off while she teased me. Finally I had to jack off again. I came so much that I was shocked after having just cum an hour beforehand. I had to get this off my mind. Somehow. But she was teasing me and I knew it.

The next weekend, I had Danny. We crashed around my little apartment, played catch at the park and got caught up on the baseball scores together. I was to deliver him back to Claire early Saturday evening because her parents wanted to take him to their lake house. School was out and it was a welcome diversion for both Danny and Claire. I drove up just as his grandmother arrived. Claire met us at the front door with his suitcase and a bag of snacks. Claire's mom spoke rather tersely to me, but she was not unpleasant. She felt the awkwardness and had Danny kiss his mom so they could be off. She said that she would have him back the next Saturday evening.

As they drove off, Claire said, "Come inside, Barry. I want to discuss something with you."

"What," I asked.

"Just come inside."

Reluctantly I followed her inside her house. Which was our house, but now her house. She asked me to sit down and she took a seat on the same stool she had before. This time she was wearing a pair of pink shorts and the same little top she had worn.

"I want to apologize to you again for yelling at you the other day. Danny woke up the following morning feeling great. There was no lasting effects and he chastised me for yelling at you."

"Okay, so what else?"

"I just wanted to tell you that and visit with you about your shortened weekend. And thanks for letting Danny go to the lake house with my parents. I know this cuts into your time with him and you can make it up when you have time. Just let me know."

She was moving her legs a little and like before, I saw a growing wet spot. This could not be an accident. What the fuck was she up to?

"Oh, I am so sorry, Barry. I got caught in a rush again. It is just that Paul wants to spend every minute with me that we can. I had to basically throw him out so that he would not be here when you and Mom showed up. I guess I should be more strict with him."

"Really, Claire? Now you are rubbing my face in it?"

"I don't mean to, it is just that you sounded so unhappy the other night on the phone and the way you admitted to masturbating kind of, well, it sort of turned me on in a weird way. I was wondering if my little cum spot got you all excited. Did it?"

"Claire, stop."

"Come on Barry. You were always so stuffy, serious and straight laced. Why don't you admit it?"

I wanted to get up and leave, but she still had the effect. I knew I had to stop this, but I was powerless to leave.

"I guess next you want to tell me that he had a huge cock?"

She grinned and began touching her wet spot.

"Actually, he does. I mean really big."

She ran her finger under her shorts. God, my dream was playing out in front of me. She lay back on the chair and propped her feet up as she continued to rub her moist spot.

I could not move. She moved the other hand up to her bare breast and tweaked her nipple as she gave in to a sensation. She continued to smile at me.

"If you want to, Barry, you can masturbate like you did the other night. Here, let me help you."

She shucked her shorts and showed her bare dripping pussy. The cum was running down her fingers. She then removed her crop top and spread her legs as she teased her cummy pussy.

"Come on, Barry. Let me see you satisfy yourself. That turned me on the other night and I want to see you get off. You can even cum on my breasts if you want."

I involuntarily dropped my pants and grabbed my cock. Precum was flowing already and I was so turned on. She plunged more fingers into her pussy and pulled out a streaming strand of cum. I could not stop. I pumped my cock and shot my cum across her chest and even onto her chin. She seemed indifferent to me cumming on her.

"Good, Barry. I hope that helped your sexual frustration some. I mean I just got cock fucked and it is only fair for you to get to cum also. I am going to clean up. You can stay or whatever you like. Thanks again for bring Danny home early. I might be a little busy this week with him gone to the lake. If you like I can call you after my dates and you can come over."

God, what a mess this was. I had just cum on my ex-wife's chest and she acted like she was doing me a favor. Now she was offering me the chance to do it again. This was a hell of a way for me to transition to being a single man. Why had I let myself be pulled into her trap? I gave her an inch and she pulled me into the cavern. I had to get my head straight. No way in hell was I going to repeat that performance.

As I drove home, I was a mess of contradictions. I needed to stay civil with my ex-wife in hopes of getting her to reduce my child support. But I did not need to be involved in her sex life. She seemed so matter of fact about seducing me into her game. I guess she had gotten a thrill after she was angry the first time the little scene played out. I could not blame her because it had made me so hot that I had to masturbate. Admitting that I had masturbated seemed to play into her control. Now I had gone another terrible step forward and vowed never to do it again. But my cock was thinking something different. When I got home the scene played over and over in my mind until I jacked off again. For being single, the only sex of any kind I was getting was based on my gorgeous ex-wife controlling my thoughts.

Two days later Claire called me and told me that she had a date that evening. She said they were going out to dinner and them coming back to her house to fuck. Plain and simple.

"I should be done with him before ten o'clock, so come over then. If you see his car in the drive, make the block until he leaves. I will leave the door open, so just come back to the master bedroom."

"Claire, I can't do that anymore. It is just not right. We are divorced."

"Okay, Barry, no problem. I will leave the door unlocked in case you change your mind."

I wrestled with my emotions all day long. I should call her and tell her 'No'. I went to my apartment, ate dinner and watched a little baseball. I looked at the clock incessantly. Around nine, I told myself to settle down, have a beer and then go to bed. Of course around nine fifteen, I cranked up and started driving. I was just driving around to get my mind off Claire. As I drove, I kept turning closer and closer to my old house until I drove past and saw a Mercedes in the driveway. I circled the block a few times until the car and the man left. I parked in the drive and walked silently to the front door. I pushed the latch and the door swung open. Dammit. I should have known better, but here I was.

I took my shoes off and walked easily to the bedroom. The door was cracked a little and a dim glow was emanating from the room. She had the lights turned low. When I opened the door, Claire was propped up on two pillows.

"Hello, glad you could make it. Come closer and look what a mess I am. God that Jeffery is one hell of a stud. I still love you in my way, but I just could not live without having great sex. And that is what I am getting now. As bad as I hated to hurt you, I just could not stay monogamous. Why don't you take your clothes off and come here."

Like a zombie I kicked out of my shoes and slacks. When I approached her my cock was at full attention. God how I wanted to fuck her. Instead she had me move in close and watch her sink her fingers into her dripping snatch. The cum was running in torrents onto the bedding as she pumped her fingers into her pussy.

"Go ahead, Barry, satisfy yourself. My god, Jeffery fucked me so hard and deep that I must have cum ten times. Let me see you shoot your cum on me while his sperm is so deep inside me. Go ahead. Jack that little cock off."

I pumped my cock a few times and shot my cum all over her body.

"Boy, that was quick. I guess talking about a big cock in my pussy turned you on?"

I had nothing to say. I just started to put my clothes back on and leave.

"Oh, not yet, Barry, please clean your cum off my body. I don't want it mixed with Jeffery's. I might bring myself off to another orgasm before I clean up and change the sheets."

I started to the master bath to get a washcloth.

"No, I want you to lick it off me. Just don't try to steal any of Jeffery's zizz."

Now what was going on? She looked me right in the eyes and I had no will to resist. I leaned forward and tasted my cum. I was afraid I might vomit, but I could not summon the will to resist. There she lay with nothing on and her gorgeous figure displayed to the full extent. God how I missed those beautiful breasts. Her conical areolas and nipples were even fuller from her sexual gratification just minutes before. To my surprise, the cum did not taste bad at all. I licked from her stomach up to her beautiful breasts. As I took her complete areola into my mouth, she pulled back.

"No, no. None of that. Just get what is yours and leave. I will call you later."

She went into the master bath and again that was my sign that I was dismissed. On my way home, she called me.

"Did you enjoy that, Barry?"

I did not answer.

"I asked if you enjoyed that."

"Claire, I think we should not play these games anymore."

"Okay, bye."

"Wait, Claire, why are you doing this to me?"

"Hell, Barry, I thought I was doing this with you. I want you to answer me truthfully. DID YOU ENJOY EATING YOUR CUM OFF MY BODY?"

"No, I mean, well it is so perverted, I mean, it makes me feel so nasty and weak."

"So we do need to stop this then?"

"It is not good for me to get worked up like that."

"Well, you are the one who has been missing out on sex. I was just trying to help. You came over, after all. I did not exactly have to send the cops out to get you. So why don't you just admit that it turned you on? By the way I was really turned on to feel you licking your cum from my body. Tell you what, Jeffery is not really my idea of a long term relationship, but he does have a big cock and he knows how to use it. Since Danny is still at the lake, why don't you come back over tomorrow night? Jeffery and I will be finished about the same time. He leaves when I say. I tell him that I don't want his car in the drive overnight. Anyway, come a little earlier and make sure he is gone before you come in. When you come inside, lock the door behind you. Take off all you clothes and come to the bedroom just like you did tonight. I will have a surprise for you. Okay?"