Finding Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shower?" He suggested, inclining his eyes down to the sticky, sweaty residue of our efforts which coated our stomachs.

"Do I get to wash your back?" I jested.

"I'd be upset if you didn't." he winked at me and slowly started to lift himself off the bed. He took my hand in his and led me behind him down the hallway to the bathroom. My eyes drank in the backs of his long legs, his toned back and of course his incredible ass. He reached into the shower and turned on the water. The sight of him bending, presenting his glorious posterior to me made my cock twitch and start to harden again. God knows how after our efforts. I came up behind him and my hands caressed his ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging the tight globes in my hands. My hands trailed up his lower back admiring the dimples that sat just above the top of his ass. I ran my finger down his spine, between his cheeks.

He spun around and pressed me against the cold tile, shocking my system. His mouth ravaged mine before I had a chance to whine about the frigid assault. The warmth of his body was made more apparent by the stark contrast of the freezing wall at my back. He nipped at my lower lip before moving back.

"If we keep this up, the water will turn cold." he chuckled, testing the water temperature with his hand. I was tempted to be cheeky and tease him further but the siren call of the shower steam was too much. Julian took off his glasses resting them on the side of the sink and stepped into the shower. I followed close behind him.

"Can you see me without them?" I gestured to his glasses outside the shower. He draped his arms over my shoulders and smirked at me.

"Only if you stay close." I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tight and pressing a soft kiss into the side of his neck.

"I fully intend to. You're stuck with me now." I teased and nuzzled closer into his embrace.

"Good!" He voice was firm but sweet. He lent down to press a kiss against my forehead and when he pulled back I saw that his face was overcome with a huge smile.

He took his time soaping me up and washing me down with his over sized, fluffy loofah. The green sponge gliding up and down my legs and arms, winding circles over my ass, stomach and chest and when he eventually finished rinsing me off I grabbed to loofah to return the favor. Then his hands lathered shampoo into my hair and massaged my scalp. I felt myself relax into him as his long fingers kneaded my scalp and neck. My eyes fluttered closed and I could feel the weight in them. It took too much effort to open them again and I felt the long day catching up with me in a rush; his hands were so comforting and relaxing.

"Just keep them closed" he whispered and tilted my head back under the fall of water to rinse out the shampoo. His hands slid over my hair slicking the suds out. He maneuvered me around while he quickly washed and rinsed his own hair. I tried protest but, did so weakly as much as I wanted to 'clean' him some more the weight of my long day was suddenly hitting me like a tonne of bricks. Julian seemed more than content to look after me; well it was more like pampering me. He turned off the water and ushered me out of the shower where he ran one of the big fluffy towels over me from head to toe. I would tell he was enjoying the view of my naked body up close but his actions felt romantic and sweet rather than sexual. He dried himself quickly with the other towel and then threw them both over the shower door.

It was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open, but I really wanted to keep looking at the incredible man who was walking around me in the buff.

"Come on sleepy head" He led me out of the bathroom and back to his room. I went straight for the bed, climbing in on my hands and knees and pulling the soft covers over me. They smelled so strongly of Julian's delicious scent, i moaned and snuggled into the sheets. I heard the door close and felt the bed dip as Julian got into the bed. He pulled his body in behind me, his long form spooning mine. He wrapped his arm around my waist and stroked the hairs on my arm.

"Goodnight Matthew." He whispered against my neck.

"Goodnight Julian"

And as I fell asleep I felt his lips pressing soft kisses against the back of my shoulder. I don't think I'd ever been so happy.

12