Finding Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I doing? Was I turning gay? Had I always been? Should I really be a woman?

I thought again about kissing a man. It still felt like something I didn't want. I thought about sucking cock, and I felt a warm thrill. I thought about what Claire had said, trying it in my ass. The warmth deepened.

I didn't think I was gay - but I was pretty sure I had a thing for cocks. Maybe Claire was right. Maybe it was too much porn. But she seemed to have bought in, pushing me further and further. And she really seemed to like it, too. I decided, there and then, to roll with it. My mind would let me know if I really didn't want something, and it was as simple as saying "sausages" to stop. And if Claire was enjoying it, I was as well. I decided to give her a show.

That night, she came home to find me sitting by the bed, plastic cock in hand. I worked it with my tongue as she walked in. I sucked it in as she walked close. I sucked it deeper as she gently pressed my head down, our eyes locked together, lust dancing in hers.

A moment later she joined me on her knees, both of our tongues working on the cock, watching me suck it up close, watching her suck it while my hands roamed her body, cupping her breasts, her ass, slipping into her wetness. She pulled her clothes off, and had me hold the cock as she straddled it, angle it just-so as she sank onto it. I raised up to kiss her as she bent to meet me. I held the cock as she bounced, and darted in to lick her clit, as best I could as she moved. She bounced too high, and I wasted no time, licking and cleaning her juices from it before sliding it back in.

'Do you like sucking the cock that's fucking me?'

'God yes'.

She came hard, laying down, resting her weary legs, still shaking post-orgasm. I kissed up her body.

'Do you want to try getting fucked Claire?'

I hesitated for the longest time, losing myself in licking and sucking her. Eventually, I nodded. Claire instructed me on cleaning myself, and a short time later I was ready.

Claire dived back into her bag of treats from her recent shopping trip, and I gulped as she withdrew a huge bottle of lube. She clearly didn't want to do this just once. She smeared her fingers liberally with the lube, and started to massage it into me. The sudden intrusion of her fingers felt so strange and wonderful at the same time, especially as she moved deeper and deeper. She worked one finger in and out, easing me into the feeling, before adding another. There was a small sting as I adapted to her, but it quickly faded, her fingers working inside me bringing out a low hum of pleasure. She added one more finger, and it was only a few minutes more before she withdrew.

Her fingers alone had me dripping, but as I watched her lube the plastic cock I felt myself twitch, forcing more pre-cum out into the cage. She leaned in to kiss me deeply, and I felt the head of the cock pushing at my ass, searching for the entrance. It found it, slipping inside with little resistance. I felt so full, gasping into Claire's mouth before kissing her deeply again, forcing myself to relax. Claire could sense my hesitancy, and waited just a moment before pulling it out again, slowly. She entered me, a little faster, and deeper. In short order, she was thrusting the whole length in and out, and I found my hips working against it. I kissed her fiercely, hips working against her, begging for more.

She thrust again, subtly changing the angle in response to my hips, and my mouth and eyes shot open. Claire later revealed she was worried for a moment that she had seriously hurt me, but I'd never felt anything so intense. I nodded at her, unable to speak, and she continued to slam into me, hitting the perfect spot, grazing my prostate just so.

'F- fuck me', I managed to gasp out. Claire continued just as she was, and I could feel the pleasure build. Not like when I came with my cock, not like cumming with my clit, but something new, something different. It built, and built, a huge wave, until suddenly it crashed over me all at once. I moaned into Claire, body shaking uncontrollably, only adding to the sensation. Claire eventually slowed, and I lay back, feeling warm, contented, and exhausted.

'Oh my god!' said Claire, her voice delighted. She swept her hand over my crotch, and raised it, shining wetly, bringing it to my mouth. I instinctively opened wide, and took in a mouthful of cum. 'You really came! We're so doing this again'. She dove down, lapping at my cage, filling her mouth and returning to kiss me. I had barely noticed my cum shooting out, I was so overwhelmed with pleasure. I would soon learn to explore the feeling fully. Is this how it feels to cum like a girl? I wondered.

The next days were totally hedonistic. Claire revealed she had bought a harness for the cock, and the next night she fucked me again, this time slamming into me hard with her hips, just as soon as I got off my knees and finished sucking on her. Her hips against mine, her breasts shaking with each thrust, I came embarrassingly quickly, and this time, Claire didn't stop. I found there was no refractory period; my body was ready to keep going, and I wasn't too sensitive. She thrust, leaning in to kiss me as I ran my hands over her body. She flipped me over, onto my knees. Her hips slammed into me as she fucked me deeply, my cage dangling. I watched, this time, as she brought me to orgasm again, cum shooting from the cage before I shut my eyes in pleasure.

I came back from the haze a little while later, and Claire was still standing, cock jutting obscenely. 'You really like having a cock don't you?'

'There's just something about it. I feel so powerful'.

'Do you like fucking me?'

'I love it. I love how you look when you cum. I love how much you love it. Plus, there's a bullet vibrator in the harness so my clit feels great'.

I laughed. 'So sneaky'. I pulled her in to me, kissing her tenderly. 'Thank you for showing this side of me'.

'Thank you for being Rachel. Do you want to be Alan for a while? I could use some nice hard cock'.

I hesitated. Then I hesitated over my hesitation. I did want to fuck my wife. But I felt fully girly right now. I knew I would want to be Alan again, but for now, I was Rachel. Claire seemed to sense this immediately. 'Don't worry about it', Claire said. 'Girls can do it too you know'. She pulled the harness off, and handed it to me. It took me a moment to process, but a smile spread across my face. I quickly cleaned and strapped on, the back-plate of the harness just covering my cage with a low, gentle buzzing.

'I see why you like this so much now', I said with a wink. Claire said nothing, lying on her back, and raising and spreading her legs. Her bare sex glistened, and I dove in for a quick kiss and lick, before raising myself to lie above her. It took some work to angle the cock into her without the feedback of feeling I was used to, but I soon found my mark, and sank into her. She pulled me in, as deep as I could go. I started to thrust, careful not to slip out, enjoying the delight on her face and the buzzing below. This must be just how she feels, I thought.

Claire glanced down from time to time, the sight of me as a woman thrusting into her sending her higher and higher. She clawed at my back, urging me deeper. She came hard around me, and I kept going. She flipped over, begging me to fuck her hard, and I slipped back inside her, our role reversal complete. I fucked her until neither of us could move, and we both fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Claire pulled something new from her bag of tricks. A butt-plug, medium sized. She handed it to me, wordlessly, along with the lube, and watched as I slipped it inside my still-tender ass.

'Where's yours?' I asked. I expected a cheeky look, but she returned to the bag, and pulled out another, exactly the same, and slipped it inside her. It was one of the most incredibly erotic things I had ever seen. I couldn't resist, diving in to lick her, giving her a quick orgasm before she left for work.

I couldn't stop thinking all day about her wearing a butt plug to work, and the delightfully naughty sensations of my own whenever I moved around didn't help either. I used the wand to make myself cum, but by the time Claire came home I was ready and eager to get fucked.

She teased me at first, asking about my day, despite the lust clear in my eyes. She bent over to reveal she was bare beneath her skirt, plug winking in the lamplight. I pulled her in for a kiss, dragging her to bed, my mouth exploring her body. She pulled me on top of her, and rolled me to the side.

'Wait here'.

She returned in a few minutes, nude except for the strap-on harness. The silicone cock, our new best friend, lay on her bedside cabinet, but instead of reaching for it, she rummaged in her bag of treats, shortly producing a dildo. A big dildo. She tossed me our old friend, and told me to warm up. She watched as I popped out my plug, and sank the cock inside myself, ooh-ing and aah-ing in pleasure, until I was fully accustomed to its girth.

'Come here', she commanded. I slunk over to her, and without instruction, sank to my knees before the huge cock strapped to her. It had to be nine inches, and the girth was huge, half again as wide as Alan. I licked the head, working out how I would fit it in my mouth. Claire gave me no time to think, her hand pushing gently but insistently at my head, urging me onwards. I sank down on it as deep as I could, maybe a third of the way, mouth stretched to the limit. I worked it as well as I could, soaking it, trying to take it deeper until I gagged. It was enormous. Surely I couldn't take this inside me? But it was so hot, I was dripping.

'Up'.

I obeyed, flopping on to the bed and spreading my legs. Claire liberally lubed the cock, and edged closer to me. Her stern, aroused look broke for just a moment. 'Tell me if it's too much?'

I nodded, and she pressed forward. The head took a moment to pop inside me, and I clutched at the bed sheets when it did, squeaking loudly. Claire gave me a worried look. 'It's okay', I said. 'Just... slow. Please'.

Claire started to push in ever-so-gently, before pulling out, each movement less than an inch, but gradually, slowly, sinking deeper. She hit the point where I felt our normal cock hit, and I instinctively relaxed, feeling it was done. She kept going. And kept going. I was amazed as just how much more cock was in those few inches. By the time her hips pressed against mine, I was delirious, all pain and discomfort gone, with a fullness like never before.

'Do you like this big cock Rachel?' I could only moan. She started to withdraw, slowly, and I mewled at the emptiness. She moved back in, all the way, and already my breathing was ragged. She thrust a few more times before moving to the magic angle. I was transported. I could hear her talking to me, but as if from a distance, my entire body tingling as she fucked me with deep, long strokes. I felt my orgasm building, and looked up to see the hunger in Claire's eyes as she fucked her woman. I came, hard, and passed out.

I came to a few moments later. Claire had stopped moving while seated inside me, and there was a puddle of my cum on the bed and over her stomach. I couldn't believe how hard or how much I had came, but Claire seemed to love it.

'That was so fucking hot Rachel. Who knew you were a slut for big dicks?' She laughed as my face blazed, but I couldn't deny how good it had felt. I waggled my hips. More.

Claire obliged, fucking me deep and slow, making love to me, my hand in hers as her hips worked their magic in me. She angled herself again at my prostate, and kissed me deeply, bringing a second orgasm, this one totally dry; my reserves were spent.

'Did you enjoy that Rachel?' I moaned. 'Good. Because it's my turn. Fuck your wife with this big cock'.

I couldn't wait to try it. After strapping on, it looked huge - I had memories of cock but not like this. Claire lay on the bed, hurrying me with her eyes. I ran the head up and down her slit, before easing myself in. Slow, inch by inch as she had done for me. Until she pushed my hips and slammed me inside her. 'Fuck me hard, now'.

I obeyed. In a moment, she was screaming out her orgasm, clutching me tight as I continued to slam into her. I didn't relent, fucking her all the way through it and the aftershocks with the huge cock, fucking her straight to another, and another. I lost track of how many times she came, as did she.

'Oh fuck, you're so big. It's so much bigger than...' she clamped her mouth shut.

'Bigger than Alan?' I kept slamming into her. She nodded. 'Girls do it better I guess'.

She giggled, relieved that I wasn't offended. Why would I be? Maybe I would be, when I was Alan again.

We fucked until we couldn't move. As I lay in bed, I couldn't believe how short a time it had taken to fully embrace being Rachel. I knew, at some point, I would go back to being Alan. But for now, I was as happy as I had ever been.

Weeks passed in a blur. I kept the cage on, my needs fully met with wand and dildo, and Claire enjoying me as Rachel. We used the huge dildo every single night, our old friend relegated to a warm-up act. We felt romantically closer than ever too; as much time was spent cuddling and simply being together as in debauchery. I checked the calendar at one point, and realised it had been three months since I had become Rachel. I mentioned this to Claire. 'Three months as a girl without getting a real cock? You must be desperate'. She said this as a joke, but it lit something inside me.

Did I want a real cock? Did I want to suck and fuck a dick? What did it feel like?

I still didn't want to kiss a man. I knew that. I still wanted to be Rachel, too.

The second layer of Claire's comment hit me. Was she desperate too? I didn't get any sense that she was. But would she show it?

The thoughts whirled in my mind, all through the next month. I needed to know more. I started small.

Fucking Claire with our huge dildo. 'Have you ever had a real cock this big?' She didn't respond for a moment.

'Yes', she said at last.

'Is the real thing better?'

'Fuck yeah, but this is so good, just keep fucking me'.

I lost myself to the pleasure, but filed it away for later.

Another day, as I sucked on the dildo. 'Is it easier to suck a real cock? Is it softer?'

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, and I worried I had gone too far. 'Yes, the head is softer, and it's warm... it's better'.

I resumed sucking.

The next time I alluded to wanting real cock was an accident. She was fucking me, hard, and I was close. It slipped out; something she had said to Alan.

'Cum in meeee'. I came, hard, almost forgetting I had said it. But I couldn't forget the look on her face.

After that, I clammed up, forcing thoughts of real cock away. I didn't want a man, I was happy with my wife. I was just so curious.

* * * * *

My birthday rolled around. It had been six months as Rachel. My work never noticed, and my friend group was text-only so they had no idea. The change felt almost natural, especially now my hair was long enough I no longer needed the wig. Claire informed me we were going out.

'I have a surprise for you! We're going out to eat something'.

A couple of months ago this would have filled me with fear - but we had broken the seal on being in public with visits to the cinema, or restaurants, or walks, or the hairdressers. Apparently no-one could tell I was anything other than Rachel.

I spent some time primping myself, knowing we would have some fun when we got home. I shaved carefully, put on my finest lingerie, perfected my make-up and flounced into the car where Claire was waiting. She typed something into the GPS, and we set off. We passed our normal places to eat, and slowly made our way to the outskirts of town. I wasn't aware of any nice restaurants nearby; perhaps Claire had found a new one.

We pulled up outside an ornate house with a number of cars parked outside it. Claire and I both got out. 'Is this a restaurant? Looks more like a stately home'.

'Not quite. But there will be plenty to eat, I promise. Come'. She beamed at me, and took my hand. My heels clicked on the stone path, and we were greeted at the door by a couple in late middle-age.

'Hi, I'm Claire? We spoke on the phone about my partner's dietary needs?'

Dietary needs? I'll eat anything!

'Of course', said the woman. 'Right this way'.

We walked down a long, well-appointed hallway, before stopping at a small room with an odd door. It had a plate on it that looked just like that in a letter-box, but surely not for an internal door? The woman opened the door, and ushered us in. The room was richly decorated in rugs and had comfortable chairs, but nothing like somewhere to sit and eat a meal.

'Claire, what is going on?' I asked, as the door shut behind us. 'Are we eating or not? Where is this place?'

Claire stepped in and kissed me hard on the lips. 'Rachel. I think I know what you want. But if I'm wrong, please forgive me. If you want to stop, just let me know. But for now...'

She trailed off, and knocked on the inside of the door. A moment later, there was a rustling, the sound of an opening flap, and a huge, hard cock poked through a hole in the door.

I stared at it, mesmerised. I looked between it, and Claire, and back to the cock. Claire looked as if she was on edge, worried about my response. I wasn't sure how I felt.

Until I dropped to my knees.

I stared at it. It was right there, in front of my face. My hand reached up and curled around it, feeling the warmth. I could feel it pulse. It was bigger than Alan, for sure, but not as big as our friend at home. But it was real. I slid my hand along its length, caressing it. I brought my tongue to the head, licking the soft warmth, feeling it shift under my tongue, softness giving way to iron hardness beneath. I opened my mouth, and took the head inside.

I heard a contented sigh from beside me, and saw Claire, kneeling by me, hand working busily under her skirt. I pulled off for a second, kissing her hard. 'Thank you', I whispered.

I returned to the hard, soft, wet, dripping cock in front of me, sucking it as deep as I could. My tongue worked the sweet spot under the head, lips clamping tightly, my hand working the base. Soon, I felt a flood of pre-cum in my mouth, and the cock swelling. I heard a knock of warning on the door, but I knew what I wanted. I kept sucking, pulling off to catch the load on my tongue. I was soon rewarded with spurt after hot spurt. Instinctively I swallowed some of it, but I kept most for a searing hot kiss with Claire, our tongues forcing the cum back into one another.

After a time she broke the kiss, and nodded back towards the door. A new, fresh cock had appeared, a little longer and thinner than the last one. I sucked it in greedily, before pulling off and raising an eyebrow to Claire, looking between her and the cock. She leaned in and sucked it. My hand slipped up her skirt, slipped inside her, rubbing her as she sucked, moaning onto the cock. She pulled off and kissed me, dragging me to the dick with her mouth. I got the hint, and soon both of our tongues worked on it, alternating between sucking it deep and kissing the shaft. It started spurting on my cheek, and Claire clamped her mouth over the head, before treating me to a cummy kiss.

We sucked the next one together, too, but when the fourth turned up, Claire stopped me before I could dive in. 'Anything else you'd like to try?' She asked.

I knew instantly what she meant. Could I do it?

Of course I could.

In a flash, my panties were off and Claire was lubing both me and the cock, readying us. I couldn't wait, and backed myself onto it, easing it into me. It was harder to get the soft head into me, but once it was, the feeling was indescribably different. The feeling of a real cock inside me took me to another plane. I sank down all the way, my hips against the door, and felt the hard dick start to thrust into me. Claire kissed me deep, playing with my cage with one hand and her own clit with the other.