Finding Rhiannon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and for a moment thought about applying the polish to my toenails as well... then shook my head irritably. I was clearly getting carried away.

Remembering from watching Caroline that nails needed time to dry, I held my hands up and shook them lightly. I had no idea whether this would actually speed the drying, but what it did produce was another of those rustling noises. It still sounded like cloth on cloth, but again there seemed to be a word there -- though frustratingly I could not decipher it.

So that just left my head. Of course I still had the problem of being unable to touch or feel most things in the shop, other than the walls, doors and window that locked me in -- plus some of the lacier products. All I could hope was that if I could restore my reflection, I could somehow escape. What I was going to be able to do, dressed only in lingerie, was a question I was very carefully avoiding at this point. First things first...

I looked doubtfully at the other contents of the makeup case. I had no idea what many of them even did. And while I could recognise mascara and eyeshadow, how on earth was I going put any on, without a reflection to guide me? Oh well, I thought, better start then with the obvious...

I picked up what I assumed -- correctly as it turned out -- to be a lipstick container. Once I got the top off, it took a minute to work out how to rotate the cylinder so that the stick emerged. It was a bold crimson, the same colour as the polish on my fingernails.

As I lifted the lipstick and began to apply it, I heard the rustle once more, not just once, but echoing around the store. And this time, finally, I could make out what was being said. It was a name.

"Rhiannon."

[To be continued]

12