Finding Someone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing," she said. "I was just going home. I can't afford to go to Florida, Drew. I struggle to make ends meet the way it is. I need to find a job."

"We'll pay for your ticket," I told her. "You can find a job after you get back. It'll be fun, even if nothing happens. If everything works like I hope, we'll get to be together when we get back. We won't have to be lonely, we won't have to desperately look for someone neither of us will probably find. I love you; you love me. Let's try to make it work."

"I don't know, Drew," she said. "I need to think about this."

The mood was kind burnt, so we called it a night and she went back to the dorms. I didn't see her or hear from her for three days. I called, left messages, texted her, and nothing. An overwhelming sadness settled over me and I just moped. I couldn't take any more. I was ready to quit. I'd tried, I really had, but I was over it. I was going back to Florida. Volleyball was my dream, but I had others, and I would make it work. I could enroll at Miami, or one of the Junior Colleges, stay close to Murphy and I'd be fine. I had fucked this up, and I just felt empty. Shania would probably never talk to me again. She probably thought I was a freak.

I was feeling depressed and anxious, so I did what I usually do in that situation: I took a nap. I was sleeping very soundly. I was troubled by dreams and realized I needed to pee. I came gradually to awareness and I realized there was someone sitting on my bed. I let the cobwebs of sleep clear and I was ready to fight or flee. I cracked my eyes a tiny bit. Shania was sitting cross-legged on my bed, backlit by the sun setting through the window behind her. She looked like she had a halo. She was watching me.

"Hello, Angel," I murmured. "Whacha doin'?"

She smiled at me. "Yes." she said.

"Yes? What does that mean? You mean... you'll go? Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Yeet!" I sat up and hugged her, squeezing her until neither of us could breathe.

"Oh, my God, Shania! I was so afraid. I just gave up. I thought you were thinking I was weird and creepy, or something and you were never going to talk to me again. Why didn't you answer me? I left you a million..."

She put her finger across my lips, shushing me. "I needed to think," she said. "I'll tell you."

"Hold that thought," I said. "I'm about to pee my pants." I rushed off to the bathroom and back as fast as I could. I leaped on her, pushing her over backward on the bed and lying on top of her. I held her and pressed my cheek against hers. "Thank you, Shania," I breathed in her ear. "I promise you won't be sorry."

She laughed. "I'm already sorry," she said. "This is weird as hell, Drew. I think you're worth the risk. I don't have any interest at all in long-term relationships, at this point in my life. I'm not sure I ever will be. I am interested in long-term friendships, and I'm horny as hell. You're someone I want in my life for the rest of my life, and you're smoking hot, funny, smart, and I want to fuck you. I'm scared to death of the dating scene around here, as much as you are. Let's see what happens, okay?"

"Yes!," I could hardly contain my excitement. "That's what I want."

"I'm not making any promises," she warned me. "I'll go home with you and we'll see what happens, okay?"

"Yes, that's what I was planning," I said. "I'm not going to pressure you. If you want to, we'll try my plan. If you aren't feeling it, it's just a Florida spring break for us. That will be perfect, no matter what happens. I'll have my best friend staying with me."

We talked a long time, and did our planning. I called Murphy, told him Shania was coming home with me for spring break and he was good with it. He got our tickets for us, and I spent the next two weeks in breathless anticipation. I went out with Shania four times, and we spent a lot of time together, just hanging.

As we were flying home, I could feel the tension in her, and it built the closer we got. "Shania, just relax," I told her. "There is absolutely no pressure. You're with me, and everything is going to be cool. No matter what happens, we're cool."

She gave me a nervous little laugh, and I hugged her, awkwardly because of the chair arm in between us. When our plane landed, we walked out to the place the public was allowed to be and Murphy was waiting for us. I ran and threw myself on him. Feeling his body against mine was like a drink of cold water in the desert. I had been starving, and I didn't ever want to let him go. I needed to introduce Murphy and Shania, so I just turned to the side and looked at her.

She was smiling at us, and I beckoned to her. When she got close enough, I pulled her into our embrace. "Murphy, this is my best friend from college, Shania. I love her, so be nice to her. Shania, this is my man. You can't have him."

They both laughed and the tension was broken. Shania and I were both tall girls. Both of us were nearly six feet tall, and Murphy dwarfed us. He was six-four in his socks, and close to two-fifty. He had his hair a little long and it was curling around his ears, that big bushy red beard and the typical white skin of a ginger. Shania's blonde, almost white hair, tanned skin and slim body, along with my mop of curls and dusky complexion, made quite a contrast. People were staring at us, but I didn't care.

Murphy tucked one of us under each arm and walked us down to the luggage carrousel. We retrieved our bags and he carried them as we trailed along. I looked over at her and she gave me a conspiratorial wink. I smiled as we passed through the doors. We walked to the parking lot, and he had brought his truck. He always drove a stretch-cab F250, and we threw the bags in the back seat, climbing in front with him.

"You ladies hungry?" he asked.

I was starving, and Shania said she was, too. He took us to the Tin Cow for burgers, and we got acquainted. Well, I worked at getting the two of them acquainted.

Murphy was one of those guys who spout fluent bullshit. He'd never met a stranger, and he could talk to anyone about anything. He told her a dumb blonde joke. "Hey, Shania, what happens when the sun bleaches your hair?" he asked.

She looked confused for a minute. "It's kinda hard for it to get any lighter," she said, thinking he was serious.

"Nah, what happens is that you're blonded by the light," he said, with a perfectly straight face.

We both sat there for a minute until it soaked in, then she gave that cute little snort she had, and we all exploded into laughter. We made a scene and she asked him if he knew the difference between a ginger and a vampire. He raised his hands in surrender and she said, "One is a pale bloodsucking creature who avoids the sun. The other is a vampire."

That set us off again, and the people around us all looked daggers at us. I didn't care; I was just happy to see my two favorite people liking each other.

"We should stop now," Shania said. "People are staring at us."

"They're just jealous," Murphy said. "I've got the two hottest women on the planet eating lunch with me and they wish they were me."

She blushed a little, but I could tell she liked that. "So, what do you girls have in mind for spring break?" he asked.

"Just chilling," I said. "We need beach time. We've been freezing our asses off in Oklahoma, and we need sun!"

He laughed. "I've got tickets to a Marlin's game. You girls interested?"

We were, and we made some plans. Murphy still wasn't out of school. He was the women's volleyball coach at Miami Dade College, and they had three more days. He taught humanities, too. After that, he'd be free to hang with us. We drove home, got unpacked, got Shania settled into the spare bedroom and we all just sat on the sofa, drank beer and conversed. Shania told Murphy about her life, growing up around Austin, Texas, and he told her about his, including some stories even I hadn't heard.

I had a case of the screaming hornies, but I wanted them to spend time together, so I kept it under control until Shania began to yawn, about midnight. She said she was going to bed, kissed Murphy on the cheek, and lit me up with a scorcher. She ambled off to her bedroom and her hips had a bit of exaggerated sway, I thought. I watched that hard little ass and when I looked over at Murphy, he was watching, too. When he looked over at me and saw that I had caught him, he blushed.

"What?" he said. "She's hot, Drew. And what was that kiss she laid on you? I'm in love with you, but I'm not blind. I look at hot women."

"Did I say anything?" I asked. "I never said a word. Look away; I'm good with that. You kind of have a hot woman over here who has been two months without a dick. I want one."

He laughed, got to his feet, scooped me up like a baby and carried me to the bedroom. He set me down by the bed and I was tearing off my clothes. "Don't just stand there, dummy," I told him. "Get naked!"

"No." He shook his head. "I want to watch you, then I want you to take my clothes off. Slow down, Kitten; we've got three weeks."

"Fuck three weeks," I said. "This is now!" I slid my panties off, went over, pulled his shirt over his head and sank to my knees. I feverishly struggled with the tie to his shorts, managing to make a hideous knot, and finally just ripped them down. His boxers went with the shorts, and there it was: DICK!

Murphy was no porn star with a foot-long dong, but it was plenty for me, average length, I guess, from what I've heard and seen on the internet, but fat! I liked fat! I gobbled it up. He was about half-erect, but it quickly assumed the attention position and I went to work.

The smooth hardness stretched my lips just the way I liked it. I just held him in my mouth for a long while, running my tongue around the helmet, teasing the sensitive spot just below the head on the top I knew so well. I have heard that some women don't like giving head; I'm not one of those. I love the taste, the odors, the look on my man's face, the feeling of power it gives me. My idea of a romantic invitation is to place a heart of chocolates on the bed with a rose in the center, and use the rest to spell out, "Let me suck that dick."

"God, Drew," he groaned. "Jesus, Kitten."

That was what I wanted to hear. I pressed down, taking him in until my nose was touching his belly. He'd shaved for me, except for one little patch. Redheads should never be completely shaved, but I liked smooth and he kept himself that way for me. I gagged a little and had to back off. I could feel him trembling a little and I let him slip free, using my hands, his cock coated with my saliva, as I tongued his balls, taking them into my mouth, one at a time and letting them slip free. He groaned again and I could feel his balls drawing up, getting ready to unload. I engulfed him again, pumping the base of his shaft with one hand and rolling his balls in the other, squeezing and massaging just a little while my middle finger stroked his perineum. He gasped and exploded.

The first blast nearly choked me, but I hung in there and caught up. People talk about how much cum spurts out, but it isn't that much, even if a guy's been storing it up for a while. It's just the thickness and consistency that gets you. I managed just fine, and the look on his face was everything I wanted it to be. He kind of staggered to the bed and sank down.

"Come'ere, Kitten," he growled.

I crawled up over him and he flipped me over on my back. "My turn," he said. I couldn't wait.

Murphy was very good with his mouth, and he teased me a little. He kissed all over the inside of my thighs, and I was loving every sensation. He spread me wide and nipped at the stretched tendons of my inner thighs, letting me feel his teeth and making shudders run through my body. He kissed my pubic bone and played with my hair a little. I keep a little bush, up high and away from the good stuff. I never had much body hair. It was fine and wispy, and he liked it there. His tongue snaked through my folds and opened me up. I was very wet, and he lapped it up like honey, working his way up and teasing my clit out of hiding.

He eased a finger in, kept working on my button until I blew up, twice, before sliding up my body to sink that beautiful dick into me. He pumped me for what felt like forever, making me moan and cry out, time and again as he pushed me over the edge into mindless pleasure. I must have come four times before he couldn't hold back anymore and filled me with that lava. That set me off one more time, and we rested with him inside me.

He rolled off and I hit the bathroom, bringing a warm wet washcloth back to make us all clean. I feel asleep, wrapped in the security of my man's arms, and slept the sleep of the virtuous.

When I awakened, the clock said 10:30. Murphy was up somewhere in the house, so I went and showered before slipping on my robe and heading for the kitchen. It was outside and left, around a corner, and I heard Murphy and Shania talking. I stopped, leaning against the door jamb and listened for a minute. They were talking about me.

"I know," Shania was saying. "She loves you more than anything, Murphy. You're all she talks about."

"I believe you," he answered. "I used to think I was a crush. I was her volleyball coach in high school. That's how we met. I thought I was just a crush for a long time, but once she gets an idea in her head, it's there for good. I know how she feels; she tells me, constantly, and I know how lucky I am. She's the best thing that ever happened to me."

"From the noise she was making last night, you must be pretty good for her, too!" She laughed.

I could tell he was embarrassed. "Sorry about that, Shania. Once she gets going, she doesn't hold anything back."

I pushed off the door-jamb and ambled in. I could smell bacon. "You pigs leave anything for me?" I asked.

They both looked a little embarrassed, but Shania came and hugged me, and Murphy came and hugged us both. "There might be one tiny piece left." He grinned.

There was more than a tiny piece, and there were scrambled eggs and toast, too. Murphy went off to school and Shania and I went to the beach. We soaked up the sun, played in the water and got in a game of beach volleyball. It was a blast and we got home just as Murphy was getting out of the shower. We went out for dinner, and then to a club.

Murphy was a great guy. He could get you a table in a crowded club, he could get the attention of waiters in a restaurant and people just paid attention to him. He'd already arranged for us to get in to the VIP section, and then we wanted to dance. All I could say about Murphy was to quote the lyrics from "Helter Skelter." "You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer." He tried, bless his heart. He did just fine with the slow dances, but the man had no rhythm. He couldn't pat his foot on-beat. After dancing one fast dance with Shania and one with me, we came to a mutual decision, much to his relief, that we would split all the slow dances with him, but Shania and I would dance the fast ones.

They were very comfortable out there with each other, and I never danced slow dances with anyone but him, so I could watch. Shania wasn't interested in dancing the slow numbers with the octopus-armed denizens of the club, either, so as the evening progressed, we both sat enough to catch our breath and watch.

The next day was a school day for Murphy, so we didn't keep him out late. When we got home, Shania kissed us both, this time giving Murphy a little taste of what she gave me, and we went to bed. I gave my man a bit of a workout, again, and he was gone when I got up the next morning. Shania and I went shopping and just prowled around most of the day, and we picked up Thai carryout for dinner. We visited an old friend of mine and picked up some good weed.

We put on bikinis, went out by the pool and sparked up. After hitting the blunt a couple of times, we pulled our loungers up against one another and just chilled. I could feel her eyes on me, and sensed that she wanted to say something.

"What up? Spit it out, BB," I told her. "Whatcha thinkin'?"

"I don't know, Drew," she said. Her eyebrows drew together in her cute little frown. "I see everything in Murphy you do. He's very attractive to me. I'm kinda worried. I don't' want to fuck up what you guys have. If we do this, is it going to be weird with you guys?"

"How?" I asked. "I told you what he told me. I know he really likes you, and he told me you a hot bitch."

She laughed. "That sounds more like Drew than Murphy. I just... I'm scared that something bad will happen."

"I'm just as scared as you are," I told her. "You know how long I've been thinking about this. Men are weird, Shae. I would never have brought a man here, but I feel good with you. God, everything about you is on fleek. No one who knows you who isn't an idiot is going to love you. I know Murphy is already thinking you're special, and you are to me. If you're feeling it, we can make it work, I know."

She gave me a nervous little smile. "Let's just see how it goes, okay?" I asked. "If you're feeling it, we'll go for it. You give me the signals. You run the show. If you're not, we'll be fine, okay?"

"Yeah. I trust you, Drew. You know that, right?"

"I do. I trust you, too," I said.

Murphy came home and he had stopped by the liquor store and had several kinds of craft beer. We switched to that. He'd never really like my weed smoking, anyway. We ate, and I think he was pretty interested in what we had on under our cover-ups. I chased him away to get trunks and we went out to the pool. His jaw dropped appropriately when he saw the lack of material in our bikinis and we laughed at him. He took it good naturedly, and we batted a beach ball around for a while in the pool. It got dark and he lit a couple of torches.

I went and got more beer and we got in the hot tub. We'd had it installed the previous summer, and I loved it. Shania and I sat on either side of Murphy and kind of snuggled him between us. We talked, laughed and planned what we were going to do for the rest of spring break. When we got too hot we would take a dip in the pool, and come back to the tub.

Murphy was in great shape, probably the best of his life. I had been pretty strict with him and he'd lost quite a bit of weight. He'd always been hugely muscled. His strength was a thing out of legend, but he'd never had that much definition. He did, after dropping 30 pounds. His huge arms, giant hands and tree-trunk thighs bulged, and I was very proud of the way he looked. I saw Shania checking him out a lot, and he eventually got out to cool in the pool for a bit, leaving us in the hot tub.

I slid over next to Shania and draped my arm over her shoulders. We giggled for a bit, and I couldn't resist. I pulled her around and lit her up with a kiss, running my hand across her water-slick belly to cup one breast. Her breath caught in our kiss, and she moaned into my mouth when I pinched her hardening nipple. We were so absorbed what when cool water dripped on our shoulders it was startling. Murphy was standing over us, watching.

When he saw we had noticed him a huge grin spread over his features. "Oh, my God," he said. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life! Are you going to do it again?"

"We were hoping you might like to join us," Shania said.

"Really?" He sounded incredulous. He looked nervously at me. "Kitten?"

"Yeah, we were kinda hoping you would." I smiled up at him.

He slid in like a kid going for a new toy. I climbed aboard, straddling his legs and crushing his lips. I gyrated in his lap and there was quite a tent in his swimming trunks. I pulled Shae in, and kissed her, inches from his bulging eyes. Our tongues dueled, and when we broke, I pulled their heads together. I slid off him and she took my place. I pressed the front of my body against her back, sliding my hand around to cup her breasts, my hands pressed between them.